PDA

View Full Version : Fuel TV Last Night?

erkoehler
09-11-2006, 04:35 PM
Last night on Fuel TV there was a wakeboarding show with the quicksilver team. Wanted to know if anyone might have that saved, or if someone could send it to me from their TIVO or Direct TV?

KnoxX2
09-11-2006, 04:39 PM
I just cought the Very End and set my HD to record the Series.
It was called Pull!!!

Cousin_Jeff
09-11-2006, 04:42 PM
I set my TIVO to record it a few months ago. The show, Pull, is sponsored by Alliance Wakeboard magazine. They really show a lot of team Liquid Force on that show. Good show.

Monte
09-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Is that a sun pm regular show? X 2 on that tivo/ dtv req.

KnoxX2
09-11-2006, 04:43 PM
How often dose it come on?

Never mind Thanks

erkoehler
09-11-2006, 05:11 PM
Is there anyone that can burn it to a DVD and next day air it to us? We'll pay for shipping and the DVD if anyone has it? It was the episode with the riders in Chicago, correct?

Cousin_Jeff
09-11-2006, 09:02 PM
The show comes on every Sunday night at 9pm. It is on Fuel tv which is channel 612 DirecTV.

Erk, I got your pm.

I checked and I do have it recorded. I will be happy to help ya'll out but I don't have a DVD recorder connected to my DVR. I will have to do some research about this b/c I have a DirecTV DVR and I am not sure how to hook it up to record to DVD. Anyone know how and I will be happy to send it your way.

I have a DVD writer on my computer but not a stand alone DVD recorder.

erkoehler
09-11-2006, 09:20 PM
Did you watch the episode? If so, was it the one in Chicago, with the mentions of Chicago MasterCraft?

jeffrpod
09-11-2006, 09:36 PM
I saved the episode on my Tivo. The show contains the QuickSilver team, Ben Greenwood and others riding behind an X-Star in front of the Chicago skyline.

I have a DVD Burner connected to my Tivo and can send you a DVD if you still need it. Send me your address, no need to pay shipping as I'm glad to help out a fellow poster.

Regards,
Jeff

erkoehler
09-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Here's the thing.....can you overnight it to us tomorrow....which is why we want to pay shipping;)

Or, I could send you some freebies....it's up to you?

Monte
09-17-2006, 08:48 PM
The show comes on every Sunday night at 9pm. It is on Fuel tv which is channel 612 DirecTV..

Bump! Just in case you forgot;)

erkoehler
09-18-2006, 02:09 AM
We got the DVD...thanks for your help :)

Leroy
09-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Pull TV wakeboarding and wakeskating around San Juan islands, great show tonight.

I'm really amazed at how often the boarders are on that channel. Makes me proud to own a wakeskate now!

jlf
09-28-2006, 08:26 AM
Anybody know what channel that would be on Dish network? Anyone want to send me some DVD's of the show? I've heard it's actually pretty good.

erkoehler
09-30-2006, 12:12 AM
Fuel TV....channel varies.

I don't get it in my package for some reasons w/ dish :(

milkmania
09-30-2006, 01:57 PM
kinda on topic, but I've got DishNetwork with DVR....
how do I get my saved movies to any other format?
I think I could figure out VHS pretty easy, but this DVR has a USB port and I'm hearing that's just for the mobiledish crap they've got....

sure would like to get a couple of movies transferred from DVR to my computer and burnt to DVD:o

then in the future, if someone on the board wants something recorded, just give me enough notice in advance and I'll record it, burn it, and send them a copy..... it's going to be a long winter:(