PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pass Parts

JohnnyB
09-08-2006, 11:01 PM
What are the remaining parts I would need to have a complete Perfect Pass setup if I bought the following:

perfect pass pro master control module and in dash display for Malibu Boat. Color Black. Bought new in 2000 and have upgraded the chip several times. latest version installed has the Tournament Mode. I have recently upgraded again to the new display. so if anyone has any use for this module and display then you could build up a system for a fraction of what a new one would cost.

How much more would I need to spend on the rest of the parts?

erkoehler
09-08-2006, 11:31 PM
You would probably need a whole new display, along with a few other parts...I'd have to look it up tomorrow at work if you really need to know?????

H20skeefreek
09-09-2006, 12:39 AM
if it is the gauge and the master control module you would need: servo, timers. do note that most of the 'bu's use a larger gauge, so this may present a problem. It also will probably say "malibu" on the gauge.

erkoehler
09-09-2006, 12:43 AM
The gauge won't fit if it is a malibu gauge. Expect to pay 275-325 for a single line gauge if memory serves me correct. icbw.

JohnnyB
09-09-2006, 01:27 PM
thanks guys....seemed like an opportunity to get PerfectPass 'on the cheap'.....certainly not a fit with a bu logo on it, etc....

thanks again