PDA

View Full Version : anyone use HO's new clutch gloves?

DooSPX
09-08-2006, 10:08 PM
http://www.wileyski.com/other-gear/gloves-1164.htm

Hoosier Bob
09-08-2006, 10:52 PM
The calluss 2006 seem to work well. Everytime I try Kevlar it rips my callusses off! Old fake leather crap for me but I use both. I know I did not help you with the new HO gloves but I have had a bunch of gloves ripped off and those look like they will do the trick. The trick may hurt though!

SteveO
09-09-2006, 12:42 AM
I use the 03 or 04 version of the Icon and love them. Very interesting design on the clutch with the two finger pocket. A new design for "clinchers" I suppose.

countymountie
09-09-2006, 08:46 PM
I will probably be trying a pair for next season. I have the clincers and they work very nice but in my opinion loose their effectiveness as the dowel slides up the fingertip after a few passes through the course. It seemed to slide up no matter how hard I cranked down on the wrist strap. Once this happens, you have NO grip on the handle as there is no "gripping" material on the glove and a external nylon strap that is slick.

The clutch gloves appear to be an improvement on design with what appears to be material designed to grip to the handle in addition to the dowel.