PDA

View Full Version : Height

sizzler
11-23-2004, 11:28 AM
Guys,,,,,i may be accused of being lazy here,but my boat is away and i need to know how high from the floor to the top of the boat(tower folded) when the boat is on the trailer,(twin axle)...have just cleaned out my garage ready to bring it home ,and the height of the door looks too low...BTW its a 2004x9

anyone help??? :huh:

tex
11-23-2004, 11:54 AM
Guys,,,,,i may be accused of being lazy here,but my boat is away and i need to know how high from the floor to the top of the boat(tower folded) when the boat is on the trailer,(twin axle)...have just cleaned out my garage ready to bring it home ,and the height of the door looks too low...BTW its a 2004x9

anyone help??? :huh:

i have a standard height garage and a 2002 197 w/tower. mine fits w/tower folded down. i have a 1996 gmc jimmy with a slight drop in my hitch. i can back it all the way in, still hitched up. i could not do this at first. i would have to unhitch and roll my front wheel down and push it into the garage. i guess a year has been rough on the rear shocks but i like just backing straight in. hope this helps.

sizzler
11-23-2004, 12:35 PM
thx tex.....i have not towed it with my car(toyota amazon) which does go in the garage....i used a friends landrover discovery as my new amazon does not arrive until dec....it dwarfed the landrover,and i guess i'm nervous at bringing it home and not fitting in the garage.....my MCbarefoot200 only cleared the garage door by 6-10 inches :eek:

DanC
11-23-2004, 03:16 PM
My 2003 209 is 87 inches from the ground to the highest point when the tower is completely folded and rear legs folded. Mastercraft dual axel trailer (this also makes a difference).

Andyg
11-24-2004, 12:57 PM
According to the 2004 owners manual an X-9 with the tower folded and on a twin axle trailer is 88" high.

Dave R
11-27-2004, 10:33 PM
My 04 X30 doesn't clear the garage door with the trailer hitched up. So I drop the tongue all the way down on a mechanics floor jack, that I modified by adding a hitch ball. I walk it in/out until the folded tower clears the garage, and jack it back up to normal height. It adds a couple of minutes to hitching it up, but sure beats making the garage opening higher and all that entails.

sizzler
11-30-2004, 08:06 AM
looks like i'll have to modify my garage...oops :huh: