PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Studs??

kdr
09-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Local Trailer Place doesn't have the right size, auto stores are a joke, no luck at skidim, no one will pick up the phone at Boats Unlimited (Greensboro, NC MC Dealer) or at Mastercraft of Charlotte, I have tried to PM MYMC, and I need some wheel studs for my trailer cause the boat ain't gonna put itself in the water.

99 MC trailer single axle, need six studs. If anyone here can help me track down a part number, vendor, website anything, or if a kind MC dealer wants to sell me some I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks

billr
09-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Call Lex (in parts) at Rambo Marine, Hazelgreen, Al. 256-828-3590 They are a Mastercraft dealer.

stumbledog
09-05-2006, 09:44 PM
NAPA had what I needed for my '93 trailer.

Hoosier Bob
09-05-2006, 09:54 PM
WWW.WAYMIRES.COM Has everything I have needed.;)
If you know the size I would bet NAPA would have the items.

TMCNo1
09-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Most any auto parts has a MOROSO Speed Parts catalogue and they carry most any style stud you may need. Since you are in NC check the white pages for Automotive Fasteners Inc., we have one here in Winston Salem and I got 12 screw in allen head spare studs for our trailer from them after I had to buy one in Brunswick GA. Skidog's tire man found one there in Brunswick after a 2 hour search, while we were on a trip to Cypress Gardens.

RickDV
09-05-2006, 11:29 PM
I had some trouble finding wheel studs a couple years ago on my previous boat trailer. I ended up finding them at a small mom-and-pop boat repair shop. Most of the shops carried parts for newer trailers. The guy running the small shop had been in business for decades and never threw anything out. He had the parts I needed.

You may want to check around your area for one of those small shops that's been around forever.

Good luck on your hunt. PM me if you want the name and number of the shop. I am sure they could ship them to you.

RickDV

kdr
09-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Wheel Stud for a 99 mastercraft trailer with a 15" wheel, MC Part#650605, $0.88/ea

Thanks Mike.