PDA

View Full Version : Go Nole's

atlfootr
09-04-2006, 07:46 PM
Go Nole's kick Miami's Butt!

atlfootr
09-05-2006, 09:51 AM
Fla. State 13 Miami 10
Every season it's a grudge match. Monday night was no different as a fourth-quarter field goal helped the Seminoles win,
and then a final-minute interception cemented it.

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/_photos/2006/09/04/sear-miami4.jpg (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/games/2006-09-04-fsu-miami_x.htm)

Danimal
09-05-2006, 09:56 AM
At least Fla St. didn't have to kick a last second field goal - that would have secured a loss for them for sure! lol

mbeach
09-05-2006, 10:08 AM
great win, not quite as crisp as i would have liked, but still a w is a w. maybe the defense will buy the offense time to mature. has potential to be an exciting season, and i plan on attending the clemson, uva, and gaytor (uf) games. rock on noles and hawks!!

trickskier
09-05-2006, 10:46 AM
Personally, I was disappointed with the way all 3 Florida teams played. Granted Florida State & Miami were both ranked teams, but I thought there would be more than a total of 23 points scored......As for the Gators, they didin't play anybody Saturday night and have another warmup game against UCF this Saturday. First REAL game is Sept. 23rd against the VOLS who looked very impressive against CAL.

shepherd
09-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Great defensive battle. Would have liked to see more offense (from both teams) though...

Maristar210
09-05-2006, 12:30 PM
How Larry Coker still has his job is beyond me. He and his team are :o

KnoxX2
09-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Love the Pic Atlfootr:D

atlfootr
09-06-2006, 07:04 AM
Love the Pic Atlfootr:DThanks, here's her friend.

Jim@BAWS
09-06-2006, 07:28 AM
Thanks, here's her friend.

I can't read what the girls shirt on the left says.
Looks like her shirt is torn.

Someone help me out please...my eyesight is getting bad

Jim@BAWS

atlfootr
09-06-2006, 07:59 AM

Jim@BAWSHang on, I'll get my glasses for a closer look :o

trickskier
09-06-2006, 10:06 AM

Jim@BAWS

Jim, the shirt reads Florida Snake! :uglyhamme

atlfootr
09-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Yeah, like you have a better look'n female student body in the swamp?
:noface: :noface: :noface:

trickskier
09-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Do you know what you get when you cross an FSU female with a GATOR?????? Absolutely NOTHING! There's somethings a GATOR just WILL NOT DO!!!

atlfootr
09-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Do you know what you get when you cross an FSU female with a GATOR?????? Absolutely NOTHING! There's somethings a GATOR just WILL NOT DO!!!
Jim, the shirt reads Florida Snake! :uglyhammeYou maybe the one that need the glasses ... and oh yea :D
I saw this in the store the other day :rolleyes:

mbeach
09-06-2006, 10:19 PM
not from what i hear tricks, especially when gaytor women emerge from the swamp headed towards benny hill on all 4's and snapping.

trickskier
09-07-2006, 08:56 AM
OK, did you hear about the student who needed a brain transplant?

He had two choices: 1) A brain from a University of Florida grad for
$10,000
2) A brain from a Florida State grad for $250,000

He chose the brain from the Florida State grad because it had NEVER BEEN USED.

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :eek3:

point1234
09-07-2006, 09:09 AM
I love college football.

atlfootr
09-07-2006, 10:09 AM
OK,
found this too .... it's called
"Victory In The Swamp".

trickskier
09-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Gotta love the SMACK!!!

atlfootr
09-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Gotta love the SMACK!!!:uglyhamme

trickskier
09-07-2006, 11:57 AM
Go Nole's kick Miami's Butt!

Hey Atl,

The pic of the first girl. Is her name Lucy Bowels??

mbeach
09-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Gotta love the SMACK!!!
aw come on now tricks, we just be funnin wi cha ;) it's all part of college football and kidding around with the opposition. by the way, am going to the gates game in tally. if you make it, will tell you where we will be for gating.

trickskier
09-07-2006, 03:49 PM
aw come on now tricks, we just be funnin wi cha ;) it's all part of college football and kidding around with the opposition. by the way, am going to the gates game in tally. if you make it, will tell you where we will be for gating.

Hey, I know it's all in FUN. No worries here, I love college football......Doubt if I make it to the land of savages. I have visited 2 opponents stadiums TN & AL. Gators won in TN. Jabar Gaffney's catch/no catch. I've never seen 110,000 people get so quiet so FAST. Took my son to the FL/AL game in Tuscaloosa last year fans were REAL NASTY after the game and they won! Looking forward to seeing them in the SWAMP this year. So I'm not real keen on visiting opponets stadiums anymore....PM me when you're in FL maybe we can do some skiing. OH, weren't the Gators the first team to win at Bobby Bowden Field?

atlfootr
09-08-2006, 09:20 AM
Com'on Trckstr ... U haven't lived until you've x - spear - inced attending a real FSU GAME @ DOAK.

trickskier
09-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Com'on Trckstr ... U haven't lived until you've x - spear - inced attending a real FSU GAME @ DOAK.

I'll tell you what, Get me 2 tickets to the FL / FSU sitting with you and I'll do the same next year.

atlfootr
09-15-2006, 04:06 PM
I'll tell you what, Get me 2 tickets to the FL / FSU sitting with you and I'll do the same next year.It's gonna be a GREAT YEAR ! :cool:

trickskier
09-15-2006, 04:47 PM
It's gonna be a GREAT YEAR ! :cool:

And WHAT, you think that's supposed to make me convert to a Semi???

:uglyhamme

fletch_n_me
09-16-2006, 03:28 AM
My fiance is a UGA Bulldog and we are going to the 'cocktail party' this year. This is a first for me but all I said was "I'm not driving..." I do have to say, I played ball at Colorado State and just looking at the girls in the SEC, I think I got it all wrong. That is big time ball any way you look at it. Sweet jesus; even Ohio State, Michigan or Notre Dame can't come close to the gals in the south east.

trickskier
09-16-2006, 07:31 AM
My fiance is a UGA Bulldog and we are going to the 'cocktail party' this year. This is a first for me but all I said was "I'm not driving..." I do have to say, I played ball at Colorado State and just looking at the girls in the SEC, I think I got it all wrong. That is big time ball any way you look at it. Sweet jesus; even Ohio State, Michigan or Notre Dame can't come close to the gals in the south east.

If this is your first trip to THE WORLD'S LARGEST COCKTAIL PARTY, you are in for a surprise. Everyone dresses in Orange & Blue or Red & Black. The party starts around Wednesday and by the time the game is over most people can't tell you who won. Anyway, it's a great time hope you enjoy our "Southern Hospitality".

shepherd
09-16-2006, 09:01 AM

Jim@BAWS

I think it says... hmmm.... "FLO... RIDE... TATAS"??? :cool:

trickskier
09-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Hey Atl, what happend to your Semi's?

fletch_n_me
09-18-2006, 09:01 PM
If this is your first trip to THE WORLD'S LARGEST COCKTAIL PARTY, you are in for a surprise. Everyone dresses in Orange & Blue or Red & Black. The party starts around Wednesday and by the time the game is over most people can't tell you who won. Anyway, it's a great time hope you enjoy our "Southern Hospitality".

Yeah Trick, this is my first go but I oughtta get used to it since I am moving to Atlanta this spring. I have heard that it is completely unlike any other experience in the world so I am very excited. Going in a huge RV with a bunch of UGA fanatics so I am sure it will be a good time. I am just along for the ride on this one but can't wait. - J

atlfootr
09-19-2006, 08:46 AM
Hey Atl, what happend to your Semi's?Can't xcatly say "what happened" to my boys', other than it's was a sad loss. :( :( :( :(

trickskier
09-19-2006, 10:12 AM
Can't xcatly say "what happened" to my boys', other than it's was a sad loss.

I'm really begining to like ol' Jeffery Bowden......:D

trickskier
09-19-2006, 10:16 AM
Yeah Trick, this is my first go but I oughtta get used to it since I am moving to Atlanta this spring. I have heard that it is completely unlike any other experience in the world so I am very excited. Going in a huge RV with a bunch of UGA fanatics so I am sure it will be a good time. I am just along for the ride on this one but can't wait. - J

You'll be in what is known as camper city. Great place to party. Make sure you make it down to the landing. But don't go near the water, GATORS are NOCTURNAL and love to eat bulldogs. :woohoo: :uglyhamme

atlfootr
09-20-2006, 08:13 AM
Can't xcatly say "what happened" to my boys', other than it's was a sad loss. I'm really begining to like ol' Jeffery Bowden......:DI guess that winn'n streaks, start'n to rub off from Father to Son.

fletch_n_me
09-20-2006, 11:11 PM
You'll be in what is known as camper city. Great place to party. Make sure you make it down to the landing. But don't go near the water, GATORS are NOCTURNAL and love to eat bulldogs. :woohoo: :uglyhamme

I have a feeling that I am in way over my head; I am a Colorado State Ram and we have to bribe kids to go to games out here. I can't wait for the experience though and if you get there, give a call and we can put one back. Thanks for your help - J

trickskier
09-28-2006, 08:45 AM
Hey footr clean your PM Box out

atlfootr
09-28-2006, 09:15 AM
All cleaned out :wavey: