PDA

View Full Version : I'll be in Ft Worth -

Danimal
09-01-2006, 01:10 PM
I'll be in Ft Worth next week Thursday the 7th - Sunday the 11th. I will be exhibiting at ZestFest http://www.zestfest2006.com/

I will not have the time to hook up for a ski run but if any of you Texans are into anything and everything HOT you should check out the show! I am addicted to hot sauces. I am staying in the Stockyards - What are the cool party places in the Stockyards?

Stop by and say hi if you come to the show - I'm in booth number 1219 with BLP Labels Inc. I am right next to my friend Danny Cash. You cannot miss him - He will be the one with the spiked red mohawk!

sanjuan23
09-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Stockyards, well there is the ever popular gotta go just once Billy Bobs. Be sure to check out the White Elephant Saloon and Beer Gardens. There are a couple of other joints down there to stroll in and out of. Be sure you head over to Joe T's for dinner one evening Great Patio Resturant. And there are also quite a few little places in downtown that are great to see as well. PM me if you need anything while you are here

Danimal
09-01-2006, 01:15 PM
Excellent! I really want to try Joe T's. That was reommended to me by a couple other people as well!

Thanks!

east tx skier
09-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Go to Lucile's for some Chicken Fried Steak.

tex
09-01-2006, 08:41 PM
D-I will be out of town but if you need any suggestions, pm me! I would also love to talk hot sauce with you!