PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of year.

loeweb
08-31-2006, 03:16 PM
Let's hear who you think, and in some of our cases hopes will win the college football national championship. hoot and holler for your favorites, and let's hear why your team is going to win it.
I'll start off by saying that I am a football purist, and I would love to see a great army navy game, I know neither will probably ever be good again, but the discipline they bring to the game is something we should all strive for.

trickskier
08-31-2006, 03:26 PM
Vegas Odds are leaning towards the Gators winning the National Championship. Tough season ahead.

east tx skier
08-31-2006, 04:32 PM
I watched Texas win it for the fourth time this year (on ESPN classic). That should hold me for a while Good thing, too.

Monte
08-31-2006, 04:37 PM
This is going to cause some rousing but good ole UNC Chapel Hill... GO HEELS!!!

P-hat_in_Cincy
08-31-2006, 04:50 PM
I watched Texas win it for the fourth time this year (on ESPN classic). That should hold me for a while Good thing, too.

PAYBACK! (Hopefully)

trickskier
08-31-2006, 08:31 PM

Better get use to those re-runs!

trickskier
08-31-2006, 08:33 PM

Just Hope you guys can pound Florida Snake!

TMCNo1
08-31-2006, 08:56 PM

Why, did UNC buy the Carolina Panthers! ABC!

caliguyinTN
08-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Go VOLS!!!! How about 110,000 screaming orange fanatics.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/chovanec/seaoforange.jpg

tex
08-31-2006, 10:12 PM
enough said!

LakePirate
08-31-2006, 10:27 PM
Let's hear who you think, and in some of our cases hopes will win the college football national championship. hoot and holler for your favorites, and let's hear why your team is going to win it.
I'll start off by saying that I am a football purist, and I would love to see a great army navy game, I know neither will probably ever be good again, but the discipline they bring to the game is something we should all strive for.

Navy has been getting better the past few years, winning bowl games and such. Paul Johnson is the man!

Herbstreit picked the VOLS to win the SEC. Never thought I would agree with Herbstreit.

trickskier
08-31-2006, 10:38 PM
Navy has been getting better the past few years, winning bowl games and such. Paul Johnson is the man!

Herbstreit picked the VOLS to win the SEC. Never thought I would agree with Herbstreit.

Let's see who Kirk picks to win when the Gators come to Knoxville. I know who's hat Corso's going to wear.

LakePirate
09-01-2006, 10:26 AM
Let's see who Kirk picks to win when the Gators come to Knoxville. I know who's hat Corso's going to wear.

We will see how year 2 goes with Urban. I think that Defense is going to rule the SEC again this year.