View Full Version : WI: Tournament Lake for Pleasant Prairie

08-31-2006, 02:56 PM
If you went to the Wakeboard Natls this past weekend, you would have seen a pretty sweet lake for watersports. Pleasant Prairie, WI , W of Kenosha. A bit too wide and uprotected from wind, but not many choices in southeast WI. Below thread discusses a TOURNAMENT LAKE / CABLE PARK / MASTERCRAFT MUSEUM to be set up at that site.

WHAT ??????? ANYONE heard anything? I can barely contain my excitement on this one. Us Northeners are starved for this kinda stuff (although I missed Double Up del Noche due to biz trip - anyone get to that?)

08-31-2006, 05:06 PM
I had heard that a Tournament site was being built complete with Hotel and Golf Course near Wausau, but had not heard anything about Pleasant Prarie. I have not heard anything recently, but it was something that Redline Watersports was involved with and they even had a site plan in the store for a while. I do not know if it fell thru or is still in process. Maybe someone from the store will comment if they are on the board.

08-31-2006, 05:46 PM
The project in Plover is still moving forward. They have been doing some site work lately on the sewer system for the project and future expansion of a residential neighborhood to the east of the facility. Currently they are anticipating on having the first lake dug for spring.

As we hear more... we will update everyone! Mike

08-31-2006, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the update Mike

08-31-2006, 06:03 PM
I have heard nothing of this proposed plan at Lake Andrea. I will ask around though.

09-01-2006, 12:12 PM
Thread jack...

LQ9, is that a pic of Mad City Jump Team? Which one are you?

09-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Another thread jack - barefoot, they did have Double Up Del Noche and I'm kicking myself in da arse for not going now. Sounds like it was a great time.

09-01-2006, 01:16 PM
yup..me too. Next year-you and me!

09-01-2006, 01:22 PM
Consider it done!