PDA

View Full Version : what a morning

richardsoncd
08-31-2006, 07:02 AM
So one of my buddies is taking classes at UGA a couple of nights a week and crashes on my roommate and I's couch every now and then. Well, I get woke up this morning at 2:30 to the two of those a$$holes coming home from the bars. This wakes the dogs up, who go crazy, after about 30-40 minutes, and the third trip to tell them to shut it, my lab refuses to return to leave the living room, I think he sensed the anger in my voice, so the more I call him....the angrier I get, and the less he will respond. Till I finally go and pick him up to carry him to his bed....he gets scared and pisses on me....so I drop him, and yell some more, so he runs in the corner....and i yell some more, and he pees some more. It finally calms down, and I start running a mop bucket and the two ding dongs who started the problem go to bed. I clean it all up, shower and make it to the office at 4 a.m., this is going to be a stellar day. I hope yalls is better.

Hoff1
08-31-2006, 07:48 AM
I got one thing to tell you - no roommates

The next thing I got to say is no apartments, no duplexs or condos.

I know exactly how you feel and if I start hearing noise when I'm trying to sleep, my blood starts boiling. Nothing I can do about it, but people noise will keep me up all night and make me pissed off. I lived with my brother for just shy of 29 years and having my own place has been priceless.

I hope that if you got to work at 4am, you'll be leaving just as early. I've gotten to work at 5:45 for the exact same reason - only because I laid in bed for 2 hours pissed off.

Farmer Ted
08-31-2006, 07:58 AM
he should at least bring home a sacrificial virgin and offer it to the gods (this case rent payer) as a sign of good faith

Leroy
08-31-2006, 08:19 AM
Ever hear the Bob & Tom song it's a great day to kick somebodies a$$?

richardsoncd
08-31-2006, 11:53 AM
he's been my best friend for years....this will be the last year of having a roommate. I did get a pretty sincere apology from him and our buddy today, the perk to the roommate is we have a sweet house in the heart of five points in Athens. If any of you have ever been to Athens, it is worth having a roommate to live in a house here. Getting woken up does suck, it makes me realize I'm not in college anymore.

André
08-31-2006, 10:01 PM
The only important thing...

Did the the Lab got hurt?

Maristar210
08-31-2006, 10:22 PM
Yesterday I came home early from work and thought I would run before my sons football practice.

When I walked in our mutthttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/P1010003.jpg

Had a case of the runs in his crate. He was covered in feces from ears to a-hole..... I had to bathe him and scrub him clean, wash and defumagate his crate and try not to ralph while doing so.....

Just for a point of reference......

Steve