PDA

View Full Version : It would be nice to see....

Farmer Ted
08-30-2006, 09:25 PM
something new about MasterCraft showcased on TeamTalk or MasterCraft.com instead of Wakeside Rides or some other Wake/Waterski place.

a good example would be the radical new graphics that MC went to were out (authorized or not) on another webpage

doesn't being a member of this little club account for something?

why not put the tiny pictures in the gallery that you have to be a registered user to view?

the 214 would be a great example.

unveil the thing here for the peeps

just sayin.....

LakePirate
08-30-2006, 09:33 PM
Second that.

slink976
08-30-2006, 09:42 PM
I vote it! One of the reason I found this place was just that.

sanjuan23
08-30-2006, 10:04 PM
Triple that I was just looking at mastercraft.com today hoping that I would see some "sneak" peak at the 214/X-14 today. Guess I will wait until tomorrow. :(

Farmer Ted
08-31-2006, 08:56 AM
bump................

Leroy
08-31-2006, 09:21 AM
I agree, a member's only viewing location.

I think being a member of this little club already has a lot of benefits, this would certainly add to it!

Danimal
08-31-2006, 09:57 AM
I was at a dealer yesterday and saw the prototype pictures of the 214. Very rough since it was a prototype but very cool non the less ( I don't want to name of dealer in the event I really wasn't supposed to see the pictures) I also saw some very cool pictures of the CSX... - and yes... I also agree that I would like to see more sneak peak or exclusive releases here on Team Talk

Farmer Ted
08-31-2006, 01:58 PM
I was at a dealer yesterday and saw the prototype pictures of the 214. Very rough since it was a prototype but very cool non the less ( I don't want to name of dealer in the event I really wasn't supposed to see the pictures) I also saw some very cool pictures of the CSX... - and yes... I also agree that I would like to see more sneak peak or exclusive releases here on Team Talk

HOw is the seating arranged? I heard it's going to be wrap around seating not like the way Malibu did it.

That leaves me with visions of some sort of corner seating with a possible walk way in the middle to get to the swim platform????

I think the only way to get away with this is to do away with the rear storage and make the side seating deep enough to store skis/stuff in.

It will be interesting to see how they do it......

Danimal
08-31-2006, 05:06 PM
HOw is the seating arranged? I heard it's going to be wrap around seating not like the way Malibu did it.

That leaves me with visions of some sort of corner seating with a possible walk way in the middle to get to the swim platform????

I think the only way to get away with this is to do away with the rear storage and make the side seating deep enough to store skis/stuff in.

It will be interesting to see how they do it......

Funny you ask - These pictures were of the new 214 hull with the 209 deck slapped on top. There was only one seat in the boat... the drivers seat. Trust me when I tell you that this was a very raw boat. The motor box was just fiberglass. I will say though that the wake looked sweet at 36. A little wide but almost non existent. It did appear that there was a small bump around 22 off though. The transom of the boat has the diamond shape to it and the overall bodylines of this hull are pretty sweet. I think when we see gel and graphics people will fall in love with boat. Seems as though the buzz is pretty loud.

kennbarbie
08-31-2006, 06:18 PM
When is MC to show us this ghost boat. We have been talking about the 214 / X14 for sometime now. I contacted MC and they said December befor I can see the boat. Have the money for the factroy order, would like the first one in Canada.
Hurry up MC. "Show us the money"

TMCNo1
08-31-2006, 07:50 PM
I also agree that I would like to see more sneak peak or exclusive releases here on Team Talk

I totally agree! Let those diehard dedicated people like Team Mastercraft Members and TT Members be some of the first to see new products. We can spread the good word quicker than most dealers. There is something about going to a dealer knowing more about a new product than the informed dealer knows. Yet, they still don't get it!

Farmer Ted
09-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Like to see more of these, but I guess the "never stop feeling the pull" wasn't working....

http://www.theswimsuitthread.com/Red/0106.jpg

http://www.theswimsuitthread.com/Red/0104.jpg

http://www.theswimsuitthread.com/Red/0108.jpg