PDA

View Full Version : Shower troubleshooting

kpickett
11-19-2004, 04:53 PM
I'm having trouble with my shower. I'm not getting any water through it. It's the optional shower on the '94 - it has a Y hose adapter that feeds to the pump by the battery. When I turn on the pump, I can hear it working, and it builds pressure in the shower hose, but no water. I took it apart, and it looks like no water is getting to the pump. It does appear that water is reaching the Y fitting. Any thoughts on how to procede?

G-man
11-19-2004, 05:14 PM
First be sure your hot and cold valve are open, if you have the Y fitting make sure it is open, Disconnect the supply line to the pump with the engine running and verify water is getting pumped by the engine to the pump, if it is reconnect to pump and pull outgoing water hose and turn on pump, if everything is still working to this point you may have a clog between the pump and sprayer. My sprayer was easy to take off so you could check there also.

lakes Rick
11-21-2004, 11:18 PM
On mine the hot and cold adjustment knobs can be turned off so no water will come out... You might check if yours are open..