PDA

View Full Version : Benefit Show for Joe Matoska - Browns Lake

Danimal
08-30-2006, 12:05 AM
**UPDATE** I just spoke with whitedog and his kids will be skiing in this benefit. whitedog, you are good people as is the whole show skiing community. It just blows me away sometimes how unselfish show skiers can be. If you have ever witnessed a show ski tournament you will know what I am talking about. Teams cheeer for each other to put on flawless shows, borrow out equipment (including tow boats) all the time knowing that by doing so may lose them the tournament to their competition. Thanks to all who are participating in this.

Hi all - Just wanted to pass this along. This is big tragedy and someone needs our help.

Joe Matoska Benefit Show

Saturday September 2, 2006
Special Starting Time 5:00P.M.
Fischer Park, Browns Lake
HWY 11 Burlington WI

All donations will go to

Bank of Kenosha
C/O Joseph Matoska Trust
5117 Green Bay Road, Kenosha

The following clubs will be represented and skiing with us for this one special show.

Janesville Rock Aqua Jays,
Twin Lakes Aquanuts,
Wisconsin Rapids Aquaskiers,
Merton Badgerland
Muskego Waterbugs
and maybe some more!

Joe was hurt at a wedding August 12th at Brown’s Lake. The problem besides his rehabilitation is that his insurance was going to take effect the week after the accident. It is hard to imagine the amount of money it will take to help Joe get on the road for recovery. What we do know is that Joe entertained our audiences for 11 years including our National Championship show last year.

Now he needs our help!

Please join us at this special show. We as a club want Joe to know that we can help him during this time of his life when he needs us the most.

We will have cash and prize raffles!

If interested please contact The Brown's Lake Aquaducks.

Directions -
http://www.aquaducks.org/assets/images/map02.jpg

whitedog
08-31-2006, 02:23 AM
Bump:

Barefoot - your a former show skier, why not join us. I can get you the contact info to ski. Looking to do a massive barefoot line from what I hear.

barefoot
09-01-2006, 12:17 PM
Bump:

Barefoot - your a former show skier, why not join us. I can get you the contact info to ski. Looking to do a massive barefoot line from what I hear.

I was talking to Dan about it yesterday. I'll be out of town, but had I stayed, I would have definitly gone down. It's always tragic when you hear something like this happen.

I can afford to by-pass a tank of gas this weekend. Is there any place I can send a check to? Every little bit will help.

Danimal
09-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Hey Ryan -

Checks can be made out to here

Bank of Kenosha
C/O Joseph Matoska Trust
5117 Green Bay Road
Kenosha, WI 53144

Thanks

Sad to say, I might not even be able to make it due to prior commitments - I may be able to make it towards the end of the show, hopefully.