PDA

View Full Version : Fishing trip to Canada!

jmyers
08-28-2006, 04:25 PM
We are leaving Sunday for 8 days of fishing in Canada! I am going with my father and taking my 5 year old son, I am so ready for this trip! We fly into Seattle and drive into BC on Sunday and stay in a fully stocked cabin in the middle of no where. We will fish about 10 lakes being dropped in by pontoon plane to different lakes each day! :D

rick s.
08-28-2006, 04:32 PM
sounds like the trip of a lifetime. Have fun! Just remember that there is a difference between "kid fishing" and "adult fishing".

jmyers
08-28-2006, 04:50 PM
sounds like the trip of a lifetime. Have fun! Just remember that there is a difference between "kid fishing" and "adult fishing".
Your right he can't drink yet!:D

kennbarbie
08-28-2006, 05:01 PM
Float-plane fishing is the best way to go.
How close to me are you going to be?? You guys are more then welcome to come over for a visit and ski a little while here in Canada.

jmyers
08-28-2006, 05:38 PM
Float-plane fishing is the best way to go.
How close to me are you going to be?? You guys are more then welcome to come over for a visit and ski a little while here in Canada.
We are going to be by Williams lake and 100 mile house, thanks for the invite. I don't know how much extra time we will have, but it would be cool!:D

rodltg2
08-28-2006, 05:39 PM
where you been jeff, havent seen you at the delta in awhile?

jmyers
08-28-2006, 06:20 PM
where you been jeff, havent seen you at the delta in awhile?
Hey Rod, I was in Denver since Tuesday. I still have to get my boat down to Livermore to have the wheel on the trailer fixed and the tower mount pads are slipping again! After Canada I am trying to plan a weekend camping trip and a little more boating.

kennbarbie
08-28-2006, 06:58 PM
Well you will have a great time. I grew up in that area and did alot of fishing. Quesnel Lake for 40lb Rainbows, and hit the rivers for Kokanee. Watch out for the Canadian beer, a bit more of a bite then what you drink down there.