PDA

View Full Version : Always feel at home here.

stevo137
08-21-2006, 11:16 PM
All,
Although I do not own a MC at this time, you all are a great group to be a part of and I am looking forward to Mania to see some of you in person.
I may have sold the boat but I can tell you for sure that "It" never get's out of you and I found out that a MC fits in my garage straight up with the platform on!
Regards,
stevo and Mrs.

(I'LL BE BACK!) ;)

east tx skier
08-21-2006, 11:21 PM
Steve, as the guy who started the swimsuit thread and the friday time for a drink thread, and for just being one helluva guy, suffice it to say you are a cornerstone of this place.

stevo137
08-21-2006, 11:27 PM
Steve, as the guy who started the swimsuit thread and the friday time for a drink thread, and for just being one helluva guy, suffice it to say you are a cornerstone of this place.
Doug, you are THE CORNERSTONE! I'm just a pebble... ;)

KnoxX2
08-21-2006, 11:27 PM
Once a Mastercraft owner always a Mastercract owner!!!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-21-2006, 11:28 PM
TRU DAT!:D Looking forward to meeting you at MM Steve!:toast:

Its gonna rock.:D

And dont ever let go, you will own a MC again.:) I have dreamed all my life of owning a MC, and made it come true last year. They are special boats. This place has been great! I look forward to all the great times to come for us all!

east tx skier
08-21-2006, 11:28 PM
Doug, you are THE CONERSTONE! I'm just a pebble... ;)

I'm really more of a joist.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-21-2006, 11:38 PM
Doug, you are THE CONERSTONE! I'm just a pebble... ;)
I've called him something similar to a "CONERSTONE" too Steve but never to his monitor.......:rolleyes:

SkiDog
08-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Once a Mastercraft owner always a Mastercract owner!!!

Thats right! Just ask ole TMC#1. He knew that when I sold my old Platinum Prostar that I would be back! Only took about 6 years. This stuff gets in your blood and it don't wanna come out! Course there ain't any more Brass polishing in my blood, I can tell you dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

TMCNo1
08-22-2006, 05:35 PM
Thats right! Just ask ole TMC#1. He knew that when I sold my old Platinum Prostar that I would be back! Only took about 6 years. This stuff gets in your blood and it don't wanna come out! Course there ain't any more Brass polishing in my blood, I can tell you dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:uglyhamme :popcorn: :uglyhamme........................................ ........................

stevo137
08-22-2006, 07:29 PM
I've called him something similar to a "CONERSTONE" too Steve but never to his monitor.......:rolleyes:

Hey CONOR! :D

Maristar210
08-23-2006, 08:54 AM
To SteveO;

Creator of the best thread on here simply started by saying;

"A little sippin' tonight"

Well a hundred Fridays later were still sippin on Friday nights thanks to this weekly reminder....... as if we needed one.... right SteveO?:D

Steve