PDA

View Full Version : how many rounds can you go

rodltg2
08-21-2006, 07:18 PM
here's a game for you beer drinkers. we played this on my houseboat the other night.

its called " in between the sheets".

here's what you need a deck a cards, a 12oz cup and lots of beer.

heres how to play:
the dealer deals two cards. the player bets by putting some beer in the cup. if the third card dealt is a number between the two cards the dealer drinks the cup. if its outside the two cards the player drinks..so the player will bet accordingly to what the first two cards dealt are. so if i was dealt a 2 and an Ace. i would fill that cup . but wait , if it matches one of the cards, the player drinks double. my girlfriend and i made it through 3 decks and alot of beer before we called it quits..

BrianM
08-21-2006, 09:13 PM
A drinking game version of what we call Acey Deucey. Great game to gamble with as well. Start with a basic ante. First two cards delt then you bet on whether the card is inbetween the two cards delt. If it is you win the amount of your bet from the pot, if it is outside you pay the pot, if it is one of the cards you have to pay the pot double your bet. If first card is an Ace you get to call it high or low. If second card is an Ace it is always high. I played this a lot in high school and have seen a pot that started with 8 people putting in a $.10 ante get up to well over $40 on many occasions. A lot of fun and requires a lot more luck and less skill than poker.

Ric
08-21-2006, 11:30 PM
I thought this would be a thread about holyfield.... I was gonna say 5 to 7 rounds

sassydog
08-22-2006, 04:01 PM
let me think.......

i've made it though near 20 rounds of Flippy-cup while drinking whiskey on the until i quit out of bordem, no i didn't pass out.

i've also made it through 8 games of beer pong!, it was a winning streak for the record books, hoepfully that pars up to your game.

east tx skier
08-22-2006, 04:03 PM
I originally thought this was going to be about the Hundred Club (1 shot of beer every minute for 100 minutes). I know some people who claim "that's no club." I claim that I never made it past 60 (light weight).

jimmer2880
08-23-2006, 06:28 AM
let me think.......

i've made it though near 20 rounds of Flippy-cup while drinking whiskey on the until i quit out of bordem, no i didn't pass out.

i've also made it through 8 games of beer pong!, it was a winning streak for the record books, hoepfully that pars up to your game.

I love flippy cup. My wife (I'm so proud :D ) is the awesome one you want on your team.

Ohh yea - I'm with Easty - I'm just a lightweight.

Maristar210
08-23-2006, 11:22 AM
I originally thought this was going to be about the Hundred Club (1 shot of beer every minute for 100 minutes). I know some people who claim "that's no club." I claim that I never made it past 60 (light weight).

I think HB and I do that kind of consumption quite regularly.

/Edit; Wait a minute. How many ounces in a shot? 2?

Steve

rodltg2
08-23-2006, 11:29 AM

we used to do 101 night , first night of rush week back in the fraternity days. we would have a dj playing music in between shots and announce the next shot. we would aslo have our little sisters walk around with pitchers filling up cups so our guests wouldnt have to get up for a refill. we used 5 ounce dixie cups though so rarely would someone finish.lot of pukers and drunks though. also we would have referees, if they saw someone cheat or not take the shot there would be a penalty shot added..

this leads me to our infamous beer olymipics, man i miss college!!

Ric
08-23-2006, 12:40 PM
we used to do 101 night , first night of rush week back in the fraternity days. we would have a dj playing music in between shots and announce the next shot. we would aslo have our little sisters walk around with pitchers filling up cups so our guests wouldnt have to get up for a refill. we used 5 ounce dixie cups though so rarely would someone finish.lot of pukers and drunks though. also we would have referees, if they saw someone cheat or not take the shot there would be a penalty shot added..

this leads me to our infamous beer olymipics, man i miss college!! you must be muuuch older than me rodlt, dry rush had long been in effect by the time I got to college... :o

east tx skier
08-23-2006, 12:42 PM
Must have been an off year. I went through rush in Fall 1992 and it was more wet than somebody sitting in the bow of a 197 with a noob driver on his first trip to a public lake on the Fourth of July.

bcampbe7
08-23-2006, 12:46 PM
Must have been an off year. I went through rush in Fall 1992 and it was more wet than somebody sitting in the bow of a 197 with a noob driver on his first trip to a public lake on the Fourth of July.

Wet?!?!
Was there also alcohol?

I didn't rush but can tell you that it was "wet" in the late 90's and probably is still that way today. Where did you go to college Ric? Some all girls school? :rolleyes:

rodltg2
08-23-2006, 12:47 PM
you must be muuuch older than me rodlt, dry rush had long been in effect by the time I got to college... :o

my fraternity go kicked off IFC, so we didnt give a #$%^..
that semester our rush week slogan was fukenboozin. our shirts had that volkswagon guy on it. ( it was in then) .. we poured over 100 kegs.. the budwieser distributer said we went through more budweiser kegs than all the bars in town that week!

Ric
08-23-2006, 12:51 PM
hell I thought everyone in the 90's was held to a dry rush... apparantly we were the only school.. we made up for it elsewhere