PDA

View Full Version : Some one care to enlighten me???

Blair
08-17-2006, 07:41 PM
I have been lurking around here for a while now but i seem to have missed the reasoning behind why every poll has to have an UMP option,

I have accepted it as a given, i am however wondering the cause of it:D

LakePirate
08-17-2006, 07:44 PM
uh-oh Now you have done it. As if he wasn't having a bad enough day.

/kidding

KnoxX2
08-17-2006, 07:47 PM
:eek3: Don't Make Him Mad!!!!!!!!:eek3:

Hoosier Bob
08-17-2006, 07:47 PM
Never followed that one myself. I am not much for rules. Stir things up Blair. Start a poll that will get all of the lurkers out of the closet and posting. Be sure to leave out the you know what option!

Blair
08-17-2006, 07:50 PM
Do I dare? :D :D :D

LakePirate
08-17-2006, 07:51 PM
Do I dare? :D :D :D

Not unless you like Toobin behind bayliners

Blair
08-17-2006, 07:55 PM
Not unless you like Toobin behind bayliners

"but those bayliners are just as nice as a mastercraft":D :D ;) (stolen from the wally thread)

Hoosier Bob
08-17-2006, 07:55 PM
Rock the MC! Do indeed! Get a pile of crap, place in a can and stir!:D Do I dare? :D :D :D

Hoosier Bob
08-17-2006, 07:56 PM
I agree but that only applies to the X-Series boats!8p "but those bayliners are just as nice as a mastercraft":D :D ;) (stolen from the wally thread)

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Do I dare?
Go for it Dude!:cool:

I am the self proclaimed Czar of all polls conducted here. Lakey actually was the very first one to include an UMP option on a poll, and it stuck. now Jrandol enforces it. If you forget it , then you will have to appear in JR's court. and he is a stern judge. you may end up sentenced to 5 years of skiing behind ONLY bayliners! :D So, you have now been advised my friend.

Everyone just uses the UMP option as a humor thing. Basically its to make a joke, most often directed at me which I am ALL in favor of. I am even telling them its OK to make Monza jokes!:D

Its all good!

Blair
08-17-2006, 08:05 PM
yeah but this new monza that showed up today, it was addressed to some guy named U.M.P. no idea who it could be, should let me get 6 @ 32off no problem, even behind a baylinerb :D :D :D :D

08-17-2006, 08:10 PM
yeah but this new monza that showed up today, it was addressed to some guy named U.M.P. no idea who it could be, should let me get 6 @ 32off no problem, even behind a baylinerb
Dude, Monza's are such serious skis that if they even come in contact with a Bayliner them will curdle like bad milk. Dont try to ski behind a Bayliner with a Monza, you will hurt yourself! SAFETY FIRST!! Now go get your tube ready for the weekend! Tomarrow is friday! you got a big weekend ahead!:cool:

KnoxX2
08-17-2006, 08:28 PM
:D UMP that's is so cold.:D

Workin' 4 Toys
08-17-2006, 09:24 PM
i seem to have missed the reasoning behind why every poll has to have an UMP option
Don't worry, most of us have no idea what that's about either.:confused:
In a poll, I just think it's instead of putting "I HAVE NO FRIGGIN CLUE" the "Hump" option is the same just shorter......

bradamerry
08-18-2006, 09:00 AM
someone just needs more attention than most.. We have to keep the kids happy!!:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
08-18-2006, 09:29 AM
It's a security blanket issue, brought on by the lack of childhood issues that could not be addressed.
JR's court docket is small, therefore he need cases to try and Braliner sentences to hand down to keep the judicial process in balance. There are those TT poll posters who, for what ever reasons allow themselves to be left open for procecution, after being persued and caught by the TT Pollice by not adding the "UMP Option". After serving their sentence behind a Braliner sking at considerably less than bad conditions, they then realize just how great they had it behind their MasterCraft and redeem themselves and return to public life, knowing the horrors of punishment and refrain from a life of Poll crime. Whatever that means!

6ballsisall
08-18-2006, 09:36 AM
It's a security blanket issue, brought on by the lack of childhood issues that could not be addressed.
JR's court docket is small, therefore he need cases to try and Braliner sentences to hand down to keep the judicial process in balance. There are those TT poll posters who, for what ever reasons allow themselves to be left open for procecution, after being persued and caught by the TT Pollice by not adding the "UMP Option". After serving their sentence behind a Braliner sking at considerably less than bad conditions, they then realize just how great they had it behind their MasterCraft and redeem themselves and return to public life, knowing the horrors of punishment and refrain from a life of Poll crime. Whatever that means!

TMC said it best.........the dockets are short no a days that the judge got TT on the straight and narrow. This judge is mean and ready to throw the book at anyone who doesn't follow the UMP option rule. the last guy got probation which included mandatory skiing sentence behind no other than a Bayliner! WE all remember Gene right? Well you thought he just got up and left, what you don't know is there was a special closed door courts session for him. Last I heard from one of my corrections officers he was still serving out his sentence skiing behind a Sea-doo! ;) We caught him bragging about it with one of his friends so we added another 10 years to his sentence. I think Gene has a MC for sale if anyone is interested :)

08-18-2006, 09:37 AM
If your gonna get into to psychotherapy and analyzing me, you better consult Hoosier first over at the WATCHERS! thread, that is where ALL psychotherapy issues happen.

Remember, there is a time and place for everything;)

Workin' 4 Toys
08-18-2006, 09:38 AM
Where has Wakebroad been...???

TMCNo1
08-18-2006, 09:56 AM
If your gonna get into to psychotherapy and analyzing me, you better consult Hoosier first over at the WATCHERS! thread, that is where ALL psychotherapy issues happen.

Remember, there is a time and place for everything;)

Yes Sir Boss, straightening it up here, Boss!

6ballsisall
08-18-2006, 09:57 AM
Yes Sir Boss, straightening it up here, Boss!

Good thing TMC still knows where his superhero paycheck comes from right UMP?? :D

TMCNo1
08-18-2006, 10:48 AM
Good thing TMC still knows where his superhero paycheck comes from right UMP?? :D

:uglyhamme I wouldn't want to have to file a workman's comp. claim for having to have a Monza surgically removed from my Gludamus Buttamus.:eek:

6ballsisall
08-18-2006, 10:52 AM
:uglyhamme I wouldn't want to have to file a workman's comp. claim for having to have a Monza surgically removed from my Gludamus Buttamus.:eek:

I think you're safe for a while on the Monza deal :D

UMP said he got the unemployment notice last week........Bad move UMP giving Gene a job right before he left us.........sure he made a great grumpy "i am better than thou" superhero but UMP c'mon! You just upset the financials for the superhero group! UMP I think we need to send you to some classes on recruiting superheros again. :D

RexDog1
08-18-2006, 11:06 AM
I agree but that only applies to the X-Series boats!8p

Them are fighting words :rant:

:uglyhamme

TMCNo1
08-18-2006, 11:08 AM
I think you're safe for a while on the Monza deal.

Bad move UMP giving Gene a job right before he left us.........sure he made a great grumpy "i am better than thou" superhero but UMP c'mon!

That was what I was counting on, time to get right with the Boss!

I wasn't aware of the Gene, SuperHero job!
Now I know why UMP hasn't been willing to sit down and validate my existance. Next thing you know, UMP will be recruiting at the local drug Halfway Houses and Rehab Clinics for some undercover agents instead of promoting from within. It costs money to hire Private Detectives to track down and recover a MIA Monza waterski.:D :rolleyes: :cool:

08-18-2006, 11:13 AM
I suppose you guys want a raise in pay next! :rolleyes: This superhero biz isnt all glory I tell ya.

Lets just all get along!:)

TMCNo1
08-18-2006, 12:47 PM
I suppose you guys want a raise in pay next! :rolleyes: This superhero biz isnt all glory I tell ya.

Lets just all get along!:)

Don't want no raise, Bossman!
Just my own Saturday Morning TV show, bubble gum trading cards, bobble heads, McDonald's promo w/Happy Meal toys, backpacks, lunchboxes and a movie will do just fine. I can live of the residuals for a little while, till I'm vested in the retirement plan, 401.37561209832K and a complete list of Group Buys!

TMCNo1
08-18-2006, 12:52 PM
Did anyone see that guy last night on "America's Got Talent", that played the guitar with the electric mixer and the electric weedeater, COOL!