PDA

View Full Version : next 4 weeks???

sizzler
11-15-2004, 04:48 AM
went to the lake on friday to pick the boat up and take it to the dealers for repairs to the gelcoat(12" crack on the rear Q) ...had 1 final foot before we dragged it out....air temp 37 ,water temp 42....first time the boat has been on the trailer since they delivered it in may...the dealer has to photo the crack ,send it off to MC HQ(i think) and then they allow him to repair it under warranty...he is putting a remote for the stereo by the driver,and installing a rear panel to cover up the fat sac........oh and i broke the handle off of the jockey wheel..never used b4 !!!!!.........what do i do now for 4 weeks until it comes back(hopefully)......the garage has been cleared of toys(ducati into the rear shed with the 87 911 supersport conv.(porsche,if you ask))...no snow,no ice...just cold damp rain....

WHAT DO I DO?????? :(

jimmer2880
11-15-2004, 07:55 AM
Start spending money on more toys! :D

sizzler
11-15-2004, 08:12 AM
a man after my own heart :D

atlfootr
11-15-2004, 08:15 AM
Do what most of us footer's do! Head SOUTH to Scarpa's Barefoot Training Center in SUNNY :dance: Winter Haven, Fla. After that, come back and tell us what you've learned !

sizzler
11-15-2004, 08:18 AM
am booking a day there in february,,,,,,disney,rons and then cape coral 8p

atlfootr
11-15-2004, 08:23 AM
Sizzler,

Just saw your from "jolly 'ole" London! Ya wouldn't know of a guy there by the name of David Small? :eek:

sizzler
11-15-2004, 08:28 AM
know of him......don't know him personally,but he foots at the lake where i took the boat to on saturday......seen him on the tv,kicking butt :toast:

atlfootr
11-15-2004, 08:40 AM
Had a chance to foot w/ him @ Ron's this Summer, he was work'n for Ron as one of his Instructors. See attached photo ... this was my (grlfrnd then) wife now, me and David Small. :D

sizzler
11-15-2004, 09:01 AM
V.NICE.......i had lessons when i was 20......i'm looking fwd to learning some new tricks...i hope they can teach this ol' dog(36) something new...how much time on the water did you spend per day??? i'm getting in training,so i dont flake out ;)

atlfootr
11-15-2004, 09:10 AM
Think I took two (2) FULL days and (1) 1/2 day, if I remember correctly. That was plently for me, w/ 3 boats and 5 students per boat - Ron makes sure that everyone gets enough water time each day, you more than get your money's worth! :woohoo:

Check out "photo gallery" from our trip to Scarpa's!
Atlanta Barefoot Website (http://www.atlantabarefoot.com/)