PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Shine????

123src
08-17-2006, 12:47 AM
Any of you guys hear of this stuff or try it before? it is supposed to be the end all of shine and protection. Lasts 5 years...

http://www.5starshine.com/

It sounds interesting to me, but i'm not $100 bucks interested yet....

Thanks

TMCNo1
08-17-2006, 11:23 AM
Never heard of it, but it is interseting to say the least. The price is a little steep.

6ballsisall
08-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Babes boat products, cant be beat!!

slink976
08-17-2006, 11:33 AM
Babes boat products, cant be beat!!

Agree, nice and easy! Sweet!

ntidsl
08-17-2006, 11:56 AM
I have gone through a gallon of babes since March...I think I'm addicted...I have to reorder...I even didnt my trailer with it today WHEN THE BOAT WAS IN THE WATER SO I DIDNT MISS ANYTHING!!!!! I have issues...the other day someone walked in on me vacuuming the carpet...with a regular upright vacuum...lol

Tryin-again
08-17-2006, 12:18 PM
I did the upright vacuum ing deal in the driveway Sunday and the folks driving by thought I was crazy.......

Works Good - Oh, and they are right - I am a little off.........

6ballsisall
08-17-2006, 12:42 PM
I have gone through a gallon of babes since March...I think I'm addicted...I have to reorder...I even didnt my trailer with it today WHEN THE BOAT WAS IN THE WATER SO I DIDNT MISS ANYTHING!!!!! I have issues...the other day someone walked in on me vacuuming the carpet...with a regular upright vacuum...lol

I ordered and received gallon jugs of the spot cleaner, boat bright, seat soap, and seat saver the other day. I blew thru the spray bottles in no time. I have to say I am sold on it! I like how the seat saver is less slippery than 303 yet still gives great UV protection. All the stuff (minus the spot cleaner) smells GREAT too! :D

ski_king
08-17-2006, 12:46 PM
.....I like how the seat saver is less slippery than 303 yet still gives great UV protection......
Watch out Doug will be after you for that statement!

ntidsl
08-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Yeah Dude.. I Love The Wax Spray Smell...i Go Through A Spray Bottle Per Week At Least...just Got On My Little Rolley Cart To Get Under The Boat And Sprayed That Down Twice Today...

slink976
08-17-2006, 01:54 PM
Yeah Dude.. I Love The Wax Spray Smell...i Go Through A Spray Bottle Per Week At Least...just Got On My Little Rolley Cart To Get Under The Boat And Sprayed That Down Twice Today...

You know inhalants are BAD! they have a NA for you in your area!:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme