http://www.bmcycles.com/harleyVShonda.swf

PendO
08-14-2006, 11:08 PM
................................. ;)

http://www.bmcycles.com/harleyVShonda.swf

Where is Hoosier ... where is BigMac :)

Mag_Red
08-14-2006, 11:09 PM
I'm sure HB will have some thing to say about this;)

Workin' 4 Toys
08-14-2006, 11:15 PM
I hadn't laughed that hard in MONTHS!!!! That was friggin' unbelievably hilarious!!!! I've got tears from laughter....
I'm going back for more.!!!!

bigmac
08-14-2006, 11:16 PM
................................. ;)

http://www.bmcycles.com/harleyVShonda.swf. :D :D

Although I will say that Honda makes a nice bike. If I were into Geezer Glides, I'd look pretty hard at a Gold Wing.

PendO
08-14-2006, 11:21 PM
I wonder if you can get that in a ringtone for a cell phone:)

#47of100TeamMC
08-15-2006, 08:36 AM
Yeah see, it's not a fair comparisson. The Audio doesn't capture the whole effect of the harley... The part where it shakes soo bad your eyebals hurt... and the part where it leaks all kinds of oil... Oh, and the part where the bolts start rattling and coming loose and falling off.

bigmac
08-15-2006, 08:45 AM
Yeah see, it's not a fair comparisson. The Audio doesn't capture the whole effect of the harley... The part where it shakes soo bad your eyebals hurt... and the part where it leaks all kinds of oil... Oh, and the part where the bolts start rattling and coming loose and falling off.

Really? They do that? Rattle and vibrate that bad? I thought that was just a stereotype....

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 08:48 AM
That is funny but one truth is the ba ding ding ding would have already left the Harley and would not be in the pic! Sounds much more like a small block Ford though! You could have picked a different ride for your example and not one that runs 0-60 in right at 3 seconds with a top speed of nearly 145 mph with the screen on. No knock on Harley just different. Smooth as silk like riding on a cloud and yes at speed I can hear everything going on around me:D

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 08:57 AM
Have you ever raced one of those "Geezer" rides? Try one next time you see one. They fly and they not only are quick they are extremely fast. My next ride? A solo Goldwing!:D . :D :D

Although I will say that Honda makes a nice bike. If I were into Geezer Glides, I'd look pretty hard at a Gold Wing.

bigmac
08-15-2006, 09:11 AM
Have you ever raced one of those "Geezer" rides? Try one next time you see one. They fly and they not only are quick they are extremely fast. My next ride? A solo Goldwing!:D

Well, I know that my grandmother certainly likes hers...

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 09:13 AM
Point taken!:D

bigmac
08-15-2006, 09:15 AM
Point taken!:D

:)

Seriously, I respect Honda for their engineering and design. I've ridden many GW's and I like them a lot, but for my own ride, I just have different preferences. If I were looking for a long-distance cruiser with isolated road-feel (less tiring over 500 miles), Gold Wing over Harley is the way I'd go

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 09:17 AM
My point exactly BM. They are different and cater to much different wants and desires!

SD190EVO
08-15-2006, 09:22 AM
The Audio doesn't capture the whole effect of the harley... The part where it shakes soo bad your eyebals hurt... and the part where it leaks all kinds of oil... Oh, and the part where the bolts start rattling and coming loose and falling off.

They have not been like this in years. I just spent a few days on a new FatBoy up in Sturgis and it is the only thing that comes close to the relaxation of being in my MasterCraft.

American, German and Italian bikes have a soul.

TMCNo1
08-15-2006, 09:30 AM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 09:39 AM
We'll check that soul against the bike pictured at 10k, 20k, 30k, 40k and so on to 100k. No offense but don't compare the reliability or the "Feeling" until you have ridden my soul less wonder. Oh yeay any time "Fatboy" and I'll put two cases of beer in my bags for the party after!8p
PS 85% of a Valkyrie is made in AMERICA. Harley Fatboy says Harley Davidson USA (refering to the corporation) not made in America so maybe you should check where you got your soul it wasn't here. All Valkyries and Goldwings are built right here and exported. Not many motorcycles can say Made in the USA but the Valk can along with the Goldwing and Harley Ultra.The Audio doesn't capture the whole effect of the harley... The part where it shakes soo bad your eyebals hurt... and the part where it leaks all kinds of oil... Oh, and the part where the bolts start rattling and coming loose and falling off.

They have not been like this in years. I just spent a few days on a new FatBoy up in Sturgis and it is the only thing that comes close to the relaxation of being in my MasterCraft.

American, German and Italian bikes have a soul.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-15-2006, 09:42 AM
Do you have one? If not, have you ever?

Workin' 4 Toys
08-15-2006, 09:43 AM
That is funny but one truth is the ba ding ding ding would have already left the Harley and would not be in the pic! Sounds much more like a small block Ford though! You could have picked a different ride for your example and not one that runs 0-60 in right at 3 seconds with a top speed of nearly 145 mph with the screen on. No knock on Harley just different. Smooth as silk like riding on a cloud and yes at speed I can hear everything going on around me:D

HB, is that "your" picture of your bike?

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 09:45 AM
And my mailbox, Why do you torment me WFT?:mad:
Sorry wrong pic no mailbox in that one!HB, is that "your" picture of your bike?

Workin' 4 Toys
08-15-2006, 09:47 AM
And my mailbox, Why do you torment me WFT?:mad:
Sorry wrong pic no mailbox in that one!
Ok, that clears that up........:rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 09:51 AM
You thought I was unbiased? No I love and wish I could own all motorcycles but this is as close as I can get to a cruiser, roadbike, wing, street rod and crotch rocket all rolled into one! Don't forget the two cases of beer in the bags!:D
PS SD190EVO I want your boat! We could race for it?:o Ok, that clears that up........:rolleyes:

SD190EVO
08-15-2006, 10:11 AM
HB - when we ride past eachother I'll wave. *AND* if we stop together I'll drink one of your beers. Cheers! :-)

love2fly
08-15-2006, 10:11 AM
Not to mess this, up but I owned a BMW and loved it.You want to talk about soul. I wish I never got rid of her.

I hope to have another BMW soon.

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 10:18 AM
SD you can count on it and the beer is usually pretty cold as I am never too far from a frothy beverage distribution center. Love your boat and I love Harley's but am no longer a V-Twin person. As for the Boxer BMW I agree and the Boxer engine in the Valkyrie is similar and one of the reasons I went with it many years ago. The main reason was the comercial of I believe Freddie Spencer flat tracking a Valk across a dries lake bed in 1996. Very cool video. Goes through too many tires!:o Not to mess this, up but I owned a BMW and loved it.You want to talk about soul. I wish I never got rid of her.

I hope to have another BMW soon.

Maristar210
08-15-2006, 10:06 PM
I like them all but Harleys are grossly overrated. Any idiot who ever wached Orange County Choppers wants one. Ruined it all for the purists.

An older two stroke motocross bike would be the most challenging to ride. Any moron can park his fat a$$ on a street bike. Clear a 50 foot Double on a motocross bike and then come talk to me about soul and belief in your equipment....

Steve

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 10:13 PM
No more two strokes? I love the 300 MXC. No offense but the only soul is the rider. I can find myself enjoying anything on two wheels. I wave at ANYTHING on TWO WHEELS while riding. If they do not wave back I hunt them down, kill them and throw them in a ditch! Sure two strokes are great but the left says they smoke too much! Put the same energy and $$into a 2 stroke and you will find they work and function much better! Thanks Steve I needed that!

roddydog
08-15-2006, 11:01 PM
Do a little research.

AMC owned Harley for awhile and couldn't give a rat's a&& about the product. (those were the years when they gave you a drip pan with every bike, in '84 they came out wit the 'Evolution' engine...................

Anyway...do a little research.

HD-MC

RIDE BRUTHAS AN SISTAS RYYYYYDE!!!!;)

milkmania
08-15-2006, 11:11 PM
Do a little research.

AMC owned Harley for awhile and couldn't give a rat's a&& about the product. (those were the years when they gave you a drip pan with every bike, in '84 they came out wit the 'Evolution' engine...................

Anyway...do a little research.

HD-MC

was it AMC or AMF?

bigmac
08-15-2006, 11:16 PM
I like them all but Harleys are grossly overrated. Any idiot who ever wached Orange County Choppers wants one. Ruined it all for the purists.

OMG..what in the world does Orange County Choppers have to with Harley Davidson?

bigmac
08-15-2006, 11:16 PM

OMG..what in the world does Orange County Choppers have to with Harley Davidson?

For the life of me I cannot understand the attraction to choppers.

bigmac
08-15-2006, 11:17 PM

OMG..what in the world does Orange County Choppers have to do with Harley Davidson?

For the life of me I cannot understand the attraction to choppers.

milkmania
08-15-2006, 11:21 PM
you can say that again;)

Mag_Red
08-15-2006, 11:22 PM
you can say that again;)I think he already did:D

shepherd
08-16-2006, 12:42 AM
:rant: ...........:popcorn:

shepherd
08-16-2006, 12:47 AM
HD-MC

Yes sir!!!

Maristar210
08-16-2006, 07:56 AM

I was simply stating the popularity of the show has influenced the marketability of HD and Custom V-twin rattlers in general. I am in the motorcycle business at least part-time and I see these posers all the time. They have an HD but they pray all the lights will be green because they really can't find neutral.

These bike are really heavy, handle like sh*it and do not much more than make a bunch of noise. Yes I have ridden them and no I am not at all impressed. A BMW (pick any) or Ducati would be my choice, hands down. Don't flame me because I do not like HD's. It's my opinion only.

FWIW

I now like the kite tube;)

Steve

bigmac
08-16-2006, 08:01 AM
I now like the kite tube;)

:D Alright then...never mind. :D

Maristar210
08-16-2006, 08:03 AM
:D Alright then...never mind. :D

Thought you might like that. How's the Mable?

Steve

bigmac
08-16-2006, 08:21 AM
Thought you might like that. How's the Mable?

SteveIt's Super Mabel, thankyouverymuch...she sends her regards...

bigmac
08-16-2006, 08:23 AM
Interestingly, the new Harley Davidson dealership here is right next door to the new Malibu dealership. One stop shopping...

(lobbing you a fat one, Steve...:D )

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 08:39 AM
Nice rides Shep! Da** and water in the background! How do you decide?

Maristar210
08-16-2006, 08:56 AM
Interestingly, the new Harley Davidson dealership here is right next door to the new Malibu dealership. One stop shopping...

(lobbing you a fat one, Steve...:D )

Laughing out loud in Michigan BigMac. laughing out loud indeed.

Have a good day:D

Steve

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2006, 09:33 AM
Hey BM, do they have the line of "choppers" in your HD dealership there?
Here they have this line up of S&S powered choppers in the HD dealership but aren't HD's, and yes they resemble the bikes Maristar mentioned previously from the infamous TV show.

JimN
08-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Mag- it was AMF and they were just about the worst thing that could have possibly happened to H-D. Just a bunch of number crunchers who didn't give a rat's azz about the quality issues they caused by cutting costs and then sending bad parts out one door as scrap and in another door as parts needing the next operation. My dad worked for H-D in those days and it was a continuous string of horror stories. There was no pride in workmanship because of this and it got to the point that AMF was about a week away from selling the company off, piece-by-piece and machine-by-machine. They were still using machines from WWII to make parts in the late '70s and early '80s, yet they had a warehouse with new machines ten years after the machines arrived. They never did use them- they just sold them off at a discount.

A guy I went to school with is a forensic engineer for H-D and he is constantly going to court for them against people who sue for all kinds of BS reasons.

AndyG could add some other insight here, too.

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 10:03 AM
Most of the oil leak problems you hear about were by design. The drive chain was lubricated with the case oil and would always leak. It was supposed to leak. Those old Harley's rode hard and went to bed wet. I believe most went away with the addition of the belt drive. I personally would like them to stay traditional with the Air Cooling just not so much displacement. Keep working on reliability. The new breed Harley Rider spends $10K to get it where it runs like a beast and then dumps because it is unreliable. If I had one it would be stock with dress up only. They look awesome and reliability is down more from (I believe) the hop ups not the design or quality. 13-14 seconds is plenty fast and if you want faster we know one alternative or go get a Busa. TWO CENTS

shepherd
08-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Nice rides Shep! Da** and water in the background! How do you decide?

It's tough HB, tough. Too many toys, not enough time...:rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 10:16 AM
Awesome dilemma to have. Great shot none the less.:D It's tough HB, tough. Too many toys, not enough time...:rolleyes:

bigmac
08-16-2006, 10:32 AM
Hey BM, do they have the line of "choppers" in your HD dealership there?
Here they have this line up of S&S powered choppers in the HD dealership but aren't HD's, and yes they resemble the bikes Maristar mentioned previously from the infamous TV show.

No, but there is a custom cycle shop just up the road from the HD (and Malibu) dealer, across from Brainerd International Raceway (BIG racing venue) called American Hardcore Customs (http://americanhardcorecustoms.com/index.html) that builds (assembles, actually - no custom fabrication) S&S-powered choppers.

Some H-D dealers do carry a line of choppers. A friend that just moved here bought one from the Harley dealer when he lived in upstate New York - a Big Dog (http://www.bdm.com/) K-9.

http://www.pbase.com/gujers/image/57842312.jpg

It's a nice looking bike and appears to be well-made, and that S&S stroker and tranny are a very nice piece of work. TONS of power, but I've ridden that bike a lot, and I'm tellin' you that I'd NEVER own one, especially for $36 large. I've been riding motorcycles most of my life and that bike with that rake has NO appeal for me from a handling standpoint.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2006, 10:48 AM
I just remembered, American Ironhorse is the Brand. And yes, they were in the 35 and up range.

JimN
08-16-2006, 10:56 AM
I'm still confused by the people who biatch that a big Harley isn't quick. It isn't designed to be, it's a touring bike. The basic V-Twin design is old, granted, but it is torquey. At idle, it's very lumpy but that's part of the nature of the beast. The flywheel is around 15#, IIRC. It would be a lot smoother if the pistons were horizontally opposed but we wouldn't be having this conversation if they were, either.

Personally, the bikes on OCC are pretty gimmicky, although they do some interesting things. I just got really tired of all the ragging and BS, just like on American Hot Rod. Biker Build-off has some very interesting stuff going on, like the two bikes by Billy Zane that had fires (one was from a leaking gas tank and the other was from the exhaust exiting under the seat with only one layer of sheet metal between the pad and the heat). I think the bikes by Russell Mitchell at Exile are some of the cleanest looking ones I have seen. Definitely more European design points.

For those who want to buy from an American corporation, there's always Beull and Ducati- both are owned by H-D.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2006, 11:06 AM
Looking for Quick? How about the 2007 HDs?

bigmac
08-16-2006, 11:08 AM
I'm still confused by the people who biatch that a big Harley isn't quick. It isn't designed to be, it's a touring bike. The basic V-Twin design is old, granted, but it is torquey. At idle, it's very lumpy but that's part of the nature of the beast. The flywheel is around 15#, IIRC. It would be a lot smoother if the pistons were horizontally opposed but we wouldn't be having this conversation if they were, either.

The lumpiness of the HD V-twin is based on their design of putting both rods on a common crank pin. Certainly they could do it another way, but then it wouldn't be a Harley. Interestingly, the Honda Shadow came out as a Harley-killer - their entry into the V-twin cruiser market. It was smooth as silk, and nobody bought it. The next year they brought out the Honda Shadow ACE (American Classic Edition), which was the same bike with both rods on a common crank pin. It's lumpy and rumbly, and THAT model sells very well.

When Harley introduced the Twin Cam 88, they left the common crank pin, but counterbalanced the crankshaft on the (solid-mounted) Softails. That really smoothed it out on my 2003 Heritage compared to my 1996 Heritage. It's nice, I guess, but I never minded the vibration in the 20K miles I put on that Evo-powered bike.

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 11:31 AM
I watch all of the V-Twin shows on Speed and Discovery/A & E. Very cool to watch but don't know that I would trust the Billy Lane edition anywhere but in my garage.:D I will own a Harley at some point but for the same reason I purchased the Honda Valkyrie. It is very different and a dream to ride. Maybe an XR1000 79 I think? Late 60's Duoglide? I have my dreams but will be a solo seat no matter what Harley hits the garage. Don't care how fast my Harley will be just cruisin'. No WFT on the V-Rod If fast is what you want go V-65, V-Max or an old GS1100, ZR series or even my dream a 1979 CBX! My buddy has a V-Rod with the fat tire kit. Nice ride but to me looks funny with rider. Some of the finish is a little odd as well. Nothing that could not be worked out though but to me not what I want from Harley. Can you say Porsche on that re-redesign BigMac?:D How about everyone posts some pics of those bad arse Harley's and shuts up! I would like to see yours again BM solo setup of course!
PS I am sure not many if any Valk owners here but how about them Wings? Pics please!

Personally, the bikes on OCC are pretty gimmicky, although they do some interesting things. I just got really tired of all the ragging and BS, just like on American Hot Rod. Biker Build-off has some very interesting stuff going on, like the two bikes by Billy Zane that had fires (one was from a leaking gas tank and the other was from the exhaust exiting under the seat with only one layer of sheet metal between the pad and the heat). I think the bikes by Russell Mitchell at Exile are some of the cleanest looking ones I have seen. Definitely more European design points.

For those who want to buy from an American corporation, there's always Beull and Ducati- both are owned by H-D.

bigmac
08-16-2006, 11:40 AM
I watch all of the V-Twin shows on Speed and Discovery. Very cool to watch but don't know that I would trust the Billy Lane edition anywhere but in my garage. I will own a Harley at some point but for the same reason I purchased the Honda Valkyrie. It is very different and a dream to ride. Maybe an XR1000 79 I think? Late 60's Duoglide? I have my dreams but will be a solo seat no matter what Harley hits the garage. Don't care how fast my Harley will be just cruisin'. No WFT on the V-Rod If fast is what you want go V-65, V-Max or an old GS1100, ZR series or even my dream a 1979 CBX! My buddy has a V-Rod with the fat tire kit. Nice ride but to me looks funny with rider. Some of the finish is a little odd as well. Nothing that could not be worked out though but to me not what I want from Harley. Can you say Porsche on that re-redesign BigMac?:D How about everyone posts some pics of those bad arse Harley's and shuts up! I would like to see yours again BM!
My '96 FLSTC

http://www.pbase.com/hmac/image/18816495.jpg

2003 FLSTCI

http://www.pbase.com/hmac/image/32870808.jpghttp://www.pbase.com/hmac/image/32870813.jpg

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 11:49 AM
I love the solo setup on that ride. Did what I could with mine to get close! That thing is just plain bad!

boatless
08-16-2006, 12:39 PM
bigmac,
You are a rich due.. That is all I can say. Oh, nice bike !!!

boatless.

redmike
08-16-2006, 04:05 PM
here ya go....

redmike
08-16-2006, 04:06 PM
nice bike Mac

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 04:37 PM
I see the wrap, what else have you done to her? Nice NT by the way RM. I don't modify too much but if your wrappin' you either are going for the totally blacked out look or some stages have been applied.;)
Nice stinger as well always looks cool on the FXS Injection?

bigmac
08-16-2006, 05:37 PM
nice bike MacYour's too. Looks badazz. I'm too old - Harley Davidson won't let me have a bike like that. Bad for their image, they say ;) .

Andyg
08-16-2006, 06:36 PM
As an EX-Harley employee all I will stay out of the debate over different rides, quality and why people like certain bikes more than others, but I do have pictures.

This picture should fit well with the TMC site. Yes it is a Geezer Glide. Granted it is a little hopped up. I have a 150 watt amp in the front fairing driving my speakers for my CD player and my ipod that is hooked up to it so I can hear the tunes at 80 MPH on the highway. Starting with my stock 103 cu in (1690 cc) engine I added a set of HTCC CNC ported heads, HTCC Forged Pistons bumping the compression ratio from 8.5 to 10.5 and also a set of midrange cams. Now it is one of the fastest Geezer Glides on the road.

Andyg
08-16-2006, 06:44 PM
Here is my previous ride.

2002 Screaming Eagle Road King Candy Brandywine

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 07:46 PM
Now that's what I am talkin' about! Less talk and more pics. Any ride should be on here! Nice set of flyers on the last two pics!:D

JimN
08-16-2006, 08:08 PM
Andy- was the shot of the 2002 taken at Uke's?

shepherd
08-16-2006, 08:15 PM
I love the solo setup on that ride. Did what I could with mine to get close! That thing is just plain bad!

I like the solo look too. Here's a newer pic of my FatBoy with solo seat and new pipes and a few other chrome odds and ends.

I didn't mean for this to become a "Show your bike" thread, but this is cool :) Great bikes guys!

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 08:26 PM
Sorry about the show your bike thing, my bad! Awesome ride Shep, love the sweepers and the solo! I always say if I wanted you know what in my ear I would have stayed home! Go Solo. Still waiting on the Hondas! I may be all there is!:o

roddydog
08-16-2006, 08:44 PM
was it AMC or AMF?
You are right..AMF was the co.

Still, they could care less.

Huge co. now.

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 08:54 PM
Anyone with the name RoddyDog has a Harley pic somewhere! Anyway here is RedMike's so we don'e have to link!:D

Maristar210
08-16-2006, 09:02 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 09:08 PM
W T F was that Steve? Some kind of sign?

roddydog
08-16-2006, 09:30 PM
Anyone with the name RoddyDog has a Harley pic somewhere! Anyway here is RedMike's so we don'e have to link!:D
Yes I do!!!!! But I am a Computer Greek, don't spend enough time on it to figure it out.

I have what most would call the "Chick Bike". But I took it on a 9000 km. ride a couple of years ago and not a complaint at all. Camping, motels when we could and the rest of the time............rryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyde!!!

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 09:33 PM
So what is it GEEK! C'mon a pic please. I promise I will like it! If it is ridden I know I will!:D So far I think I am the one with the "Chic Bike" with all of the replies!
Sorry you said Greek? I hope you are not calling Sporty's chic bikes as they are a very affordable, efficient and yes reliable ride. Actually perform much better than given credit. If I would there are a few sports that I would love to destroy! Anything Orange and Black that looks like an old XR1000!Yes I do!!!!! But I am a Computer Greek, don't spend enough time on it to figure it out.

I have what most would call the "Chick Bike". But I took it on a 9000 km. ride a couple of years ago and not a complaint at all. Camping, motels when we could and the rest of the time............rryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyde!!!

redmike
08-16-2006, 09:36 PM
thanks for the help hossier...thought I posted pic in the first place....

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 09:40 PM
It had to be done my brother!;)
By the way I am Hoosier not Hoser!thanks for the help hossier...thought I posted pic in the first place....

redmike
08-16-2006, 09:43 PM
I see the wrap, what else have you done to her? Nice NT by the way RM. I don't modify too much but if your wrappin' you either are going for the totally blacked out look or some stages have been applied.;)
Nice stinger as well always looks cool on the FXS Injection?
Wrap is to keep pants from burnin in traffic, cereamic coated pipes no baffles, torque cones, stage one kit, air intake, remapped FI etc, actually thinking of taking off the wrap/making heat shields in black when I get back home. Front wheel is to be coated this winter (cross will be black)

redmike
08-16-2006, 09:44 PM
It had to be done my brother!;)
By the way I am Hoosier not Hoser!
hey, never said I could type or spell...

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 09:46 PM
It isn't the first time! Just ride!

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 09:52 PM
Sorry I missed this one. Black will be cool but if someone could also accent the cross in Harley orange or red (I like the red on the NT) that would set it off even more. Some billet heat shields in black will be nicer than the wrap but the wrap looks good and yes helps move air. Regardless cool ride to play with.Wrap is to keep pants from burnin in traffic, cereamic coated pipes no baffles, torque cones, stage one kit, air intake, remapped FI etc, actually thinking of taking off the wrap/making heat shields in black when I get back home. Front wheel is to be coated this winter (cross will be black)

shepherd
08-16-2006, 10:35 PM
Wicked looking bike HB. I don't know why, but that pic makes me think of the Millenium Falcon! :) Does anybody else see that?

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2006, 10:55 PM
Here is my previous ride.

2002 Screaming Eagle Road King Candy Brandywine
Andy, do I recall you posted a picture awhile ago of this bike that looked like it was sitting on a concrete patio or the like?

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Still waiting on the Hondas! I may be all there is!:oMore than likely the case....You did say you prefer being solo....So in other words, LISA rides alone too....

Andyg
08-17-2006, 12:23 AM
Andy, do I recall you posted a picture awhile ago of this bike that looked like it was sitting on a concrete patio or the like?

I think that was the first picture of that bike that I ever posted on this site. But then again I can't remember what I did last week let alone 4 months ago.

Andyg
08-17-2006, 09:38 AM
Andy- was the shot of the 2002 taken at Uke's?

Good eye. Yes it was. I was picking it up after Uke's repaired the $10,000 in damage that I did to it. I was rear ended on I-94 out by the old smiley barn in Delafield.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-17-2006, 09:46 AM
I like the solo look too. Here's a newer pic of my FatBoy with solo seat and new pipes and a few other chrome odds and ends.

I didn't mean for this to become a "Show your bike" thread, but this is cool :) Great bikes guys!
Let's just say that model is "under consideration"........ I am diggin' the 50cal. holes....:D