PDA

View Full Version : New POLL! When will UMP's Monza get here?

Pages : [1] 2

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-14-2006, 07:08 PM
OK, I still dont have my Monza. Snail mail is taking its own swweeeett time delivering it:mad: So lets have a poll, cuz I got nothin better to do.....:( (kicking the can across the room now)

Footin
08-14-2006, 07:11 PM
You don't need a ski, you are a footer now.

Hoosier Bob
08-14-2006, 07:11 PM
I think you spend too much time talking about polls on a predominantly male site!:D

08-14-2006, 07:15 PM
I think you spend too much time talking about polls on a predominantly male site!:D
Your the one that.......never mind! :rolleyes: :)

08-14-2006, 07:16 PM
You don't need a ski, you are a footer now.
Yea right! NOT! I "TRIED" to foot. There is a big difference. :(

08-14-2006, 07:18 PM
For the record, I know the guy that I bought the ski from mailed it. He gave me the confirmation number. its just that the snail mail system is Slooooooooooowwwwwwwwww. I should have asked him to UPS it. :o Hey, I got a great deal on a used ski, so beggers cant be choosers.:o

Hoosier Bob
08-14-2006, 07:23 PM
Since when did the Yooper Penn have a post office? Pick up at the bus station!:D

rodltg2
08-14-2006, 07:26 PM
i would like to see your fisrt set on that bad boy, video it and post it for us!

08-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Since when did the Yooper Penn have a post office? Pick up at the bus station!:D
we got one last year! plumbing too!:D

TMCNo1
08-14-2006, 07:55 PM
I saw a tall slinder wino staggering down the road while ago with a Monza on one shoulder and a long slinder box on the other shoulder. The mailman was running late at 7:15pm just a mile up the road. I guess the package fell of the mailtruck and I figured the box was his new house and the ski was to be used to dig in dumpsters???????????????????????????????

08-14-2006, 07:59 PM
NO1, thats probably where it is! a dumpster shovel:rolleyes: At this rate, I will be too old to ski when it gets here;)

08-14-2006, 08:01 PM
i would like to see your fisrt set on that bad boy, video it and post it for us!
YOu just wanna see me go over the front of that ski and do a colossal wipeout!8p :D

shepherd
08-14-2006, 10:45 PM
NEVER! I got the last one! Wahahahahahaaaa! :smile:

shepherd
08-14-2006, 10:50 PM
I think we better just come clean guys. UMP, there is no such thing as a "Monza" waterski. It was just a big conspiracy to drive you crazy over the last several weeks. The photos you've seen and the "Monza" you supposedly test rode were actually System 8s with different paint schemes.

Sorry guys, but I just couldn't stand to see UMP suffer like this anymore. :(

Workin' 4 Toys
08-14-2006, 11:32 PM
Slooooooooooowwwwwwwwww. .:o
You should try dealing with someone in your area, It would probably still get there much faster if it came from another COUNTRY....8p

Blair
08-15-2006, 01:28 AM
sheperad... why did you have to wreck all the fun, it was funny to watch him... (lurking and watching lurking and watching :D

08-15-2006, 08:35 AM
I think we better just come clean guys. UMP, there is no such thing as a "Monza" waterski. It was just a big conspiracy to drive you crazy over the last several weeks. The photos you've seen and the "Monza" you supposedly test rode were actually System 8s with different paint schemes.

Sorry guys, but I just couldn't stand to see UMP suffer like this anymore.
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme AWESOME SHEP!!! Hey, I wouldnt put it past Eastie and Ric to go to that length to pull one over on me. They would go so far as to have a fake ski put into the brochure and everything just to dupe me8p ;)

MarkP
08-15-2006, 08:50 AM
Come on, your over thinking it.. The ski will come soon enough.. I think the USPS can be like 2-9 days. So relax..

08-15-2006, 08:58 AM
So relax..

Relax....uh,....that one aint in my vocabulary....:( between My family and friends, and my girlfriend have been tryiing to get my to relax for years......hasnt happened yet.....UMP is wound WAY to tight:o

milkmania
08-15-2006, 09:25 AM
Relax....uh,....that one aint in my vocabulary....:( between My family and friends, and my girlfriend have been tryiing to get my to relax for years......hasnt happened yet.....UMP is wound WAY to tight:o

clean ump on aisle 5:uglyhamme

08-15-2006, 10:05 AM
clean ump on aisle 5:uglyhamme
:D :D (waiting impatiently):o

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 10:11 AM
I am sorry UMP. Are you pacing back and forth at the end of your driveaway?:D :D :D (waiting impatiently):o

east tx skier
08-15-2006, 10:19 AM
So no ski yet? Saw that you called last night. I was still on ordered bed rest at the time and had my ringer turned off. Hope you get this thing soon or it will be too cold for you to ski! ;)

08-15-2006, 10:19 AM
I am sorry UMP. Are you pacing back and forth at the end of your driveaway?:D
Close. back and forth from my desk to the parts dept at work. Keep checkin to see if it showed up.....:o

08-15-2006, 10:21 AM
So no ski yet? Saw that you called last night. I was still on ordered bed rest at the time and had my ringer turned off. Hope you get this thing soon or it will be too cold for you to ski! ;)
Yea, I tried to call you. I was gonna offer my Doctor skills to fix your stomach. Hey, remember, I am and engineer, and I dabbled in taxidermy, so that pretty much makes me a doctor. :D

08-15-2006, 10:22 AM
BTW, if that Monza dont get here soon, I am gonna need a doctor.

08-15-2006, 10:55 AM
well, just talked to the post office.....No Monza today. :mad: Dont ya just love the USPS?? I should have the ski in time to start next season! Good thing I bought it when I did!:rolleyes:

They said it should be here tomarrow, but it might take several days or so. :rolleyes: :noface:

MarkP
08-15-2006, 10:58 AM
Come on, your over thinking it.http://www.glocktalk.com/images/smilies/panties.gif. The ski will come soon enough.. I think the USPS can be like 2-9 days. So relax..

Workin' 4 Toys
08-15-2006, 10:59 AM
well, just talked to the post office.....No Monza today. :mad: Dont ya just love the USPS?? I should have the ski in time to start next season! Good thing I bought it when I did!:rolleyes:

They said it should be here tomarrow, but it might take several days or so. :rolleyes: :noface:
Must be your area, I have yet to have USPS issues.....

east tx skier
08-15-2006, 11:19 AM

Hey, U.M.P., maybe it's a sign that you should give the new Goode 9800 a try? Supposedly a beast of a ski. Pretty looking, too.

http://waterski.nicholls.edu/waterski/pictures/pic20241.gif

6ballsisall
08-15-2006, 11:22 AM
Hey, U.M.P., maybe it's a sign that you should give the new Goode 9800 a try? Supposedly a beast of a ski. Pretty looking, too.

http://waterski.nicholls.edu/waterski/pictures/pic20241.gif

Easty!!! STOP!!!! I can't take another 5k posts on what ski UMP should get!!! :rolleyes:

Ric
08-15-2006, 11:32 AM
what is a monza anyway?

6ballsisall
08-15-2006, 11:34 AM
what is a monza anyway?

You wouldn't need to worry about it. It's a guys ski anyway. 8p

08-15-2006, 11:35 AM
I didnt realize that Goode had a 9800 model. When did they introduce that? :confused:

I am just *****ed off. There is no reason that ski should not be here. It was shipped from Flint, MI and that should only take 2 days, this is rediculous.

Ric
08-15-2006, 11:37 AM
I didnt realize that Goode had a 9800 model. When did they introduce that? :confused:

I am just *****ed off. There is no reason that ski should not be here. It was shipped from Flint, MI and that should only take 2 days, this is rediculous. maybe those guys with the 1000 prepaid phones and the pics of your bridge traded your ski off for some more goodstuff

08-15-2006, 11:39 AM
Oh ha ha:rolleyes:

M-Funf
08-15-2006, 11:41 AM
what is a monza anyway?

It was this POS thing that Chevy made back in the 70's...

http://monza.homestead.com/files/monza1.gif

Ric
08-15-2006, 11:42 AM
It was this POS thing that Chevy made back in the 70's...

http://monza.homestead.com/files/monza1.gif

ump still has not figured it out:rolleyes:

6ballsisall
08-15-2006, 11:43 AM
YOu sure you didn't get taken for a ride UMP? You sure the ski is headed your way?

Maristar210
08-15-2006, 11:44 AM
UMP,

I don't know why your waiting for that ski. Summer was over last week up there. You won't be able to ski that damn thing til spring....

Steve

Ric
08-15-2006, 11:46 AM
UMP,

I don't know why your waiting for that ski. Summer was over last week up there. You won't be able to ski that damn thing til spring....

Steve I KNEW that was gonna happen:noface:

Maristar210
08-15-2006, 11:54 AM
I KNEW that was gonna happen:noface:

Good Shiela !!:D

08-15-2006, 11:54 AM
YOu sure you didn't get taken for a ride UMP? You sure the ski is headed your way?
gave the confirmation # he gave me to the woman at our post office today. she said it is coming here, and it was over sized and insured for the amount, so it sounds fine. She just said its slow going, parcel post ya know. she said estimated date was yesterday, but that the estimated date dont mean anything. I just recieved a USPS package yesterday, my girlfriends mom sent her printer to her via parcel post. 10days to get from cleveland to da UP. :noface: So I dont think I got taken for a ride give what she told me over the phone. I think its a legit deal, I just think the post office is severly slow. Ive seen faster snails.

Ric
08-15-2006, 12:00 PM
whatever ump, that will be a two piece ski by the time it comes over the bridge

Maristar210
08-15-2006, 12:02 PM

Hey Ric,

Clemens is gonna get shelled tonight. I got five on it.

Steve

east tx skier
08-15-2006, 12:03 PM

Just heard about it today. Slightly wider forebody and about 0.25" longer than previous models. Utilizing something similar in rocker to the 9500. Supposedly dynamite. Looks purdy.

08-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Actually, NO1 is probably right. some whino probably got it after it fell off a truck and is using it to dig through garbage dumpsters.

08-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Just heard about it today. Slightly wider forebody and about 0.25" longer than previous models. Utilizing something similar in rocker to the 9500. Supposedly dynamite. Looks purdy.
supposedely out of my price range too!:D

Ric
08-15-2006, 12:14 PM
Hey Ric,

Clemens is gonna get shelled tonight. I got five on it.

Steve I'm not puttin 5 on it but he aint gettin shelled.... his bullpen might... we may put up a fat zero on the board but he aint gettin shelled, you know better steve

east tx skier
08-15-2006, 12:18 PM
supposedely out of my price range too!:D

Not if you trade in your Monza? Only costs a few $$ to demo.

ski_king
08-15-2006, 12:25 PM
My guess is you will recieve a empty beat up box today. The ski fell out on the way to you.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-15-2006, 12:25 PM
gave the confirmation # he gave me to the woman at our post office today. she said it is coming here, and it was over sized and insured for the amount, so it sounds fine. She just said its slow going, parcel post ya know. she said estimated date was yesterday, but that the estimated date dont mean anything. I just recieved a USPS package yesterday, my girlfriends mom sent her printer to her via parcel post. 10days to get from cleveland to da UP. :noface: So I dont think I got taken for a ride give what she told me over the phone. I think its a legit deal, I just think the post office is severly slow. Ive seen faster snails.
Spend the extra $2.00 or whatever ya cheapskate and get it priority and QUITCHER*****IN.....

east tx skier
08-15-2006, 12:26 PM
My guess is you will recieve a empty beat up box today. The ski fell out on the way to you.

If the box feels empty, that doesn't mean the ski isn't in there. They don't weigh much.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-15-2006, 12:28 PM
The last watersport piece I had shipped to me was a wakeboard, the box was practically shreaded in transit, and the boards edge was trashed. It tooks almost 8 weeks to get them to send another one after returning the damaged one. And that was through U.P.S....:mad:

08-15-2006, 12:47 PM
Spend the extra $2.00 or whatever ya cheapskate and get it priority and QUITCHER*****IN.....
I wasnt the one shipping it. I paid a flat price, shipping was included. and its WAY more to upgrade to prioity than 2.00 plus, priority dont mean jack sqaut! My uncle priority mailed me a key for his garage once, never showed for 2 weeks. Mailed another one Regular mail, showed in 3 days. the original key sent via priority mail showed up a few days after that......Priority mail is just a way to give them more money to slowly deliver your items.

Ric
08-15-2006, 01:19 PM
how long before the post office will file a lost package claim for you ump?

MarkP
08-15-2006, 01:41 PM
Well ump
I think I would start to worry if I was you!! The time its taking your ski to arrive seems to be way out of line with the “norm”!!
I only say that because the wood I ordered just camehttp://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/yahoo.gif. (I think it was Sat or Sun night that I pay-paled), but it IS a 70” parcel.. I guess that’s why it took sooooo long..

MarkP
08-15-2006, 01:43 PM
Oh,
I forgot to ask and I cant keep up with all the threads about this ski, but…
Did you pay for it and do you know the seller??

6ballsisall
UMP, hey thanks for the Monza. It show'd up at my door this morning. I knew we were buddies and all but buying me a ski really went over the top. I'll get it all dialed in and then give you a report on how it skis. :D

6ballsisall
Oh,
I forgot to ask

yeah right you post hoe!! :rolleyes: :D

MarkP
08-15-2006, 01:45 PM
yeah right you post hoe!! :rolleyes: :Dhttp://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/butt.gif

MarkP
08-15-2006, 01:50 PM
yeah right you post hoe!! :rolleyes: :D
Did you read it in any of the threads?? Tell me you didn’t read that he paid for it!!
With all the internet fraud going on..

bcampbe7
08-15-2006, 01:54 PM
Did you read it in any of the threads?? Tell me you didn’t read that he paid for it!!
With all the internet fraud going on..

The ski, and shipping, were paid for...

UMP do you think you will have it by MM?

MarkP
08-15-2006, 01:56 PM

You HAVE GOT to be kidding!!!
I just cant believe that!! What, in this day and age!!

08-15-2006, 02:02 PM

I hope to have it by my 62nd birthday. That will be nice! I can get up on one ski for old times sake.

Yes, Mark the ski is bought and paid for. Found it on Ski-it-again. Talked to the guy on the phone several times. The confirmation # shows it was shipped from his town on Thursday. my post office said the insurance was paid for the amount, and that it was an oversize package. I sent a US postal money order for it. I am not worried that its a scam, I think its a legit seller. Its just a slow arse postal system. I am learning my lesson, no more USPS. UPS or FEDEX from here on out....

08-15-2006, 02:03 PM
JR, glad your enjoying the ski!:cool: Maybe you can call me up on REALLY calm evenings here when the lake is glass and tell me how good it skis....?

MarkP
08-15-2006, 02:04 PM
I hope to have it by my 62nd birthday. That will be nice! I can get up on one ski for old times sake.

Yes, Mark the ski is bought and paid for. Found it on Ski-it-again. Talked to the guy on the phone several times. I think its a legit seller. I am learning my lesson,....

http://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/32jacka.gif

6ballsisall
08-15-2006, 02:07 PM
JR, glad your enjoying the ski!:cool: Maybe you can call me up on REALLY calm evenings here when the lake is glass and tell me how good it skis....?

Consider it done. Course I'd have to call you every day then. ;)

08-15-2006, 02:12 PM
http://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/***2.png
I know, I know. what else was I gonna do? USPS is the safest way to protect against mail fruad from what I have heard. I guess they take it pretty seriously. oh well, all I can do is wait now.... whats done is done.

east tx skier
08-15-2006, 02:22 PM
USPS is the best way to protect against mail fruad from what I have heard.

How so? The only time I've shipped a ski USPS was when I had a buyer for my Mapple in Canada. It somehow made it easier on his end with the tariffs or something. Shipping ran about $35.

Got my monza shipped by MYMC via FedEx. Gave the word on Friday morning and had it in my hands on Monday at 9 am. Did not see any notation on the package that it was shipped "overnight." I've never had a ski get to me that fast before.

You must've bought one of the 2005 models. I hear they were a bit slower.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-15-2006, 02:25 PM
I know, I know. what else was I gonna do? USPS is the safest way to protect against mail fruad from what I have heard. I guess they take it pretty seriously. oh well, all I can do is wait now.... whats done is done.
Yes they do take it seriously, unless you see the business card that says:
United States Postal Service
"NEWMAN"
Then consider other options....

Workin' 4 Toys
08-15-2006, 02:27 PM
How so? The only time I've shipped a ski USPS was when I had a buyer for my Mapple in Canada. It somehow made it easier on his end with the tariffs or something. Shipping ran about $35.

Got my monza shipped by MYMC via FedEx. Gave the word on Friday morning and had it in my hands on Monday at 9 am. Did not see any notation on the package that it was shipped "overnight." I've never had a ski get to me that fast before.

You must've bought one of the 2005 models. I hear they were a bit slower.
Two different things here, eastie, Thats from MYMC, he has the inside scoop with the FEDEX guys. I hear he passes out "free posters" to those that deliver the fastest.....;)

Ric
08-15-2006, 02:29 PM
seriously, I would track that package ump

Workin' 4 Toys
08-15-2006, 02:32 PM
Seriously, I'd give it a few more weeks, then worry about it....:rolleyes:

Ric
08-15-2006, 02:33 PM
Seriously, I'd give it a few more weeks, then worry about it....:rolleyes: that works too, I mean, hell we don't start worrying about wetsuits til around december anyway
it's not like our climate is like russia or anything

MarkP
08-15-2006, 05:36 PM
Seriously,

I dont know what your goin to do UMP!!
Live and learn, I guess!! Maybe you should have that Sixam on the way as a backup??

Ric
08-15-2006, 05:45 PM
Don't worry about it ump, there is always next summer

east tx skier
08-15-2006, 05:48 PM
Ric, you think he'd have figured it out by now. Hey, UMP! Who directed you to that deal on a Monza that was seemingly too good to be true? Now, things don't seem to be working out? When are you gonna learn my man?!? Your "seller" was "Ric."

There's no ski, dude. ;)

MarkP
08-15-2006, 05:49 PM
Ric, you think he'd have figured it out by now. Hey, UMP! Who directed you to that deal on a Monza that was seemingly too good to be true? Now, things don't seem to be working out? When are you gonna learn my man?!? Your "seller" was "Ric."

There's no ski, dude. ;)

Lets get him into a different ski now, ;) ..

Ric
08-15-2006, 05:50 PM
It's not even fun anymore ump. It's just too easy to derail you.

east tx skier
08-15-2006, 05:55 PM
I'm waiting for my PM inbox to explode. You've got 4 minutes 'til I leave UMP.

Ric
08-15-2006, 05:57 PM
. :popcorn: .

08-15-2006, 06:59 PM
Oh, riiiiiiiight. Like I am gonna fall for this after the last two shenanigans. :noface: Nice try Fellas!:D You guys rule!:cool:

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 07:13 PM
You can order "WOOD?" Oh I get it, Viagra!;) Well ump
I think I would start to worry if I was you!! The time its taking your ski to arrive seems to be way out of line with the “norm”!!
I only say that because the wood I ordered just camehttp://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/yahoo.gif. (I think it was Sat or Sun night that I pay-paled), but it IS a 70” parcel.. I guess that’s why it took sooooo long..

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 07:16 PM
Hey UMP, Your girlfriend ain't the only thing hanging out in Indy! Thanks for the ski!:D Oh, riiiiiiiight. Like I am gonna fall for this after the last two shenanigans. :noface: Nice try Fellas!:D You guys rule!:cool:

milkmania
08-15-2006, 07:18 PM
Hey UMP, Your girlfriend ain't the only thing hanging out in Indy! Thanks for the ski!:D

UMP, you gonna take that?!?!?!? http://forum.mamboserver.com/images/extrasmilies/boxing.gif

TMCNo1
08-15-2006, 07:32 PM
I got a strange feeling, there is a groove in UMP's floor where he is pacing up and down trying to figure out if this is a joke or not and if it's not, where the ski is at this moment. This may be his undoing right here! UMP is likely to go "Gene" on all of us and go see Dr. Z about directing his commercials instead of selling Chebbie cars and peekups. "Actors"!

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 07:44 PM
Relax UMP I'll send them both back in great shape!;)
Talk about a workout I have done so much ski'n and so much, well you know!

milkmania
08-15-2006, 07:51 PM
Relax UMP I'll send them both back in great shape!;)
Talk about a workout I have done so much ski'n and so much, well you know!

just bring them both to MagMania when you're done;)

08-15-2006, 08:02 PM
This may be his undoing right here!

You could be right NO1, I still think your theory about the whino is best though, I can envision my Monza sifting through part of a BigMac, half of a quarter pounder with cheese, and various fries and chicken Mcnuggets right now in some garbage dumpster in Iowa.

Hoosier, I hope your enjoying yourself on BOTH counts! Be careful! Both of those items you mentioned are very prone to throwing your over the front if you dont have proper form! You could crash and get injured! I hope your bindings are good and tight!

MarkP
08-15-2006, 08:04 PM
You can order "WOOD?" Oh I get it, Viagra!;)http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/travesmilies/smilie_wo.gif70” baby!! Look OUT!!

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Relax I will use plenty of slime!;) You could be right NO1, I still think your theory about the whino is best though, I can envision my Monza sifting through part of a BigMac, half of a quarter pounder with cheese, and various fries and chicken Mcnuggets right now.

Hoosier, I hope your enjoying yourself on BOTH counts! Be careful! Both of those items you mentioned are very prone to throwing your over the front if you dont have proper form! You could crash and get injured! I hope your bindings are good and tight!

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 08:05 PM
I almost mentioned that but felt somewhat inferior doing so!:o http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/travesmilies/smilie_wo.gif70” baby!! Look OUT!!

08-15-2006, 08:06 PM
Relax I will use plenty of slime!;)
I hope you practice safe skiing! Dont get into trouble at 39 off! watch out when you head for the gates if your skiing the course! I hear that Monza can get unstable there!

6ballsisall
08-15-2006, 08:07 PM
Relax I will use plenty of slime!;) The sheep LOVE the extra slime!!

:noface: :noface:

milkmania
08-15-2006, 08:09 PM
:noface: :noface:

he's REALLY asking for it isn't he???

I've got photographic proof;)

Hoosier Bob
You don't get to be the "Hoosier" without proper training!;) :noface: :noface:

he's REALLY asking for it isn't he???

He aint lyin'!!!:cool:

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 08:10 PM
What are you b******* about Milk? You are next in line!;) he's REALLY asking for it isn't he???

milkmania
08-15-2006, 08:10 PM
You don't get to be the "Hoosier" without proper training!;)

you just gotta keep it going, don't yahttp://forum.mamboserver.com/images/extrasmilies/sheep.gif

6ballsisall
08-15-2006, 08:13 PM
What are you b******* about Milk? You are next in line!;) My last sheep Matilda had to go out to the pasture cuz she couldn't take more than 2 a days.....

HB I am ashamed to be a Hoosier now!! :(

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 08:16 PM
Spring training is tough on all of us!:o HB I am ashamed to be a Hoosier now!! :(

milkmania
08-15-2006, 08:19 PM
What are you b******* about Milk? You are next in line!;)
you just had to go there.....didn't you!:rant:

you made me do it, I tell ya
http://home.alltel.net/bhammon/883a.jpg

(yeah, I pulled it before it got out of hand)

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Not ewe too Milk? Is that really ewe? We have to talk bro!8p

milkmania
08-15-2006, 08:30 PM
Not ewe too Milk? Is that really ewe? We have to talk bro!8p

you ain't whispering in my ear toohttp://forum.mamboserver.com/images/extrasmilies/secruity.gif

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 08:33 PM
I just thought we could double!8p

TMCNo1
08-15-2006, 08:35 PM
Milk, I don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You didn't,....................... Oh, God, I had to sit down in the floor!

milkmania
08-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Milk, I don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You didn't,....................... Oh, God, I had to sit down in the floor!

yeah, I did, but chickened outhttp://forum.mamboserver.com/images/extrasmilies/argh.gif

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Not to get even farther off track here but you do "BODY PAINT?" Oh man we have to talk!:D Milk, I don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You didn't,....................... Oh, God, I had to sit down in the floor!

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 08:42 PM
You picked the ugliest one in the field what did you think was gonna happen!:o yeah, I did, but chickened outhttp://forum.mamboserver.com/images/extrasmilies/argh.gif

08-15-2006, 08:44 PM
has this thread gone to he11 in a handbasket! I just want my Monza to get here! I dont care what kind of goofy stuff you guys do in your personal lives. :rolleyes:

I WANT MY SKI!!!!!:rant: :rant:

;)

milkmania
08-15-2006, 08:46 PM
Not to get even farther off track here but you do "BODY PAINT?" Oh man we have to talk!:D

nothing good is gonna come from thishttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/lol.gif

TMCNo1
08-15-2006, 08:47 PM
Not to get even farther off track here but you do "BODY PAINT?" Oh man we have to talk!:D

More like "Finger Painting"!

Hoosier Bob has no Pictures? I can see why! Milk has them all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 08:48 PM
We will need pics of the finger paintings YESTERDAY!
Elvis has left the building and this thread has completely derailed!

milkmania
You picked the ugliest one in the field what did you think was gonna happen!:o

she wasn't ugly:rant:

she was homelyhttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/all_coholic.gif

TMCNo1
WWGD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What Would Gene Do?...................if he saw this thread?

milkmania
08-15-2006, 08:49 PM
WWGD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What Would Gene Do?...................if he saw this thread?
http://forum.mamboserver.com/images/extrasmilies/flybye.gif

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 08:52 PM
A lot of us begin that way. At first it is charity then it becomes an affliction that controls your every minute!8p she wasn't ugly:rant:

she was homelyhttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/all_coholic.gif

milkmania
08-15-2006, 08:54 PM
A lot of us begin that way. At first it is charity then it becomes an affliction that controls your every minute!8p

then it comes down to survival of the fittesthttp://forum.mamboserver.com/images/extrasmilies/stickyman.gif

TMCNo1
08-15-2006, 08:54 PM
Lee's Ford Marina site said, "No Pets", but didn't say anything about stuffed animals. You guys are in serious trouble!
The State Fair must be in town? Put security guards around the petting zoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Insert Beavis and Butthead laugh here!8p Lee's Ford Marina site said, "No Pets", but didn't say anything about stuffed animals. You guys are in serious trouble!
The State Fair must be in town? Put security guards around the petting zoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

6ballsisall
08-15-2006, 09:03 PM
A lot of us begin that way. At first it is charity then it becomes an affliction that controls your every minute!8p

Is that what matilda was for you HB??? :rolleyes:

Wait didnt you name UMP's new ski Matilda???? U been spooning w/ his new ski haven't you!!!

UMP, dude, IF you ever get that thing have it desanitized. It could have some leftovers on it from HB> :rolleyes:

TMCNo1
08-15-2006, 09:14 PM
has this thread gone to he11 in a handbasket! I just want my Monza to get here! I dont care what kind of goofy stuff you guys do in your personal lives. :rolleyes:

I WANT MY SKI!!!!!:rant: :rant:

;)

UMP, we've sidetracked this thread in a attempt to cheer you up, you know, make you laugh, giggle and get the ski off your mind.
Now, we are worried, that some how your ski and Bob's sheep will hook up in the middle of the night at Mag Mania. Love at first sight!

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Lets just say UMP should have no problem sliding in!8p Is that what matilda was for you HB??? :rolleyes:

Wait didnt you name UMP's new ski Matilda???? U been spooning w/ his new ski haven't you!!!

UMP, dude, IF you ever get that thing have it desanitized. It could have some leftovers on it from HB> :rolleyes:

6ballsisall
08-15-2006, 09:50 PM
Lets just say UMP should have no problem sliding in!8p

OMG!!!! I need to go take a shower, I feel nasty just having read this!! :(

Maristar210
08-15-2006, 09:55 PM
Lets just say UMP should have no problem sliding in!8p

The ski or :rolleyes: ???:rolleyes:

Steve

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 10:02 PM
Lets just say the world got a little bigger!;)
Whats up sign man?The ski or :rolleyes: ???:rolleyes:

Steve

ski_king
08-15-2006, 10:08 PM
Ok, I am having a hard time sifting thru 13 pages here. Did UMP's new ski show up today?

Maristar210
08-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Been busy working on MIOSHA crap at work and selling bikes at night. I sold 8 bikes this month. The garage is nearly empty.

I need to get out on the boat badly. It will not happen until Friday however, birthdays and football coaches meetings will be in the way. A little Motocross on Saturday Morning followed by a bike buying trip and then maybe some wakeboarding.

No beer tonight. My neighbor and I polished off a case of Miller Lite last night.... Rough morning...

You asked whats up, Now you know. How's Lisa:D

Steve

Maristar210
08-15-2006, 10:13 PM
Ok, I am having a hard time sifting thru 13 pages here. Did UMP's new ski show up today?

What ski? What they hell are you talking about?????

No it did not....

Steve

Hoosier Bob
08-15-2006, 10:16 PM
Lisa is still the sand in my vaseline! All is well but no MXC as of late. Skiing takes that out. As far as UMP's new ski I am still tuning it with the help of my assistant!;) We need more signs! MM2.567?Been busy working on MIOSHA crap at work and selling bikes at night. I sold 8 bikes this month. The garage is nearly empty.

I need to get out on the boat badly. It will not happen until Friday however, birthdays and football coaches meetings will be in the way. A little Motocross on Saturday Morning followed by a bike buying trip and then maybe some wakeboarding.

No beer tonight. My neighbor and I polished off a case of Miller Lite last night.... Rough morning...

You asked whats up, Now you know. How's Lisa:D

Steve

Leroy
08-15-2006, 11:40 PM
Hey Bob; Let's try that Monza out this weekend? I don't think UMP will miss it for another week...............

Ric
08-15-2006, 11:53 PM
hey man I never said anything about a monza for sale ok ump

whatever you have gotten into has NOTHING to do with me. I want you to remember that when you sift thru the details and really really think about that seller for a minute

08-16-2006, 08:27 AM
well, lets see if it shows up today......:popcorn: :popcorn:

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 08:41 AM
We have a third as well!;) Hey Bob; Let's try that Monza out this weekend? I don't think UMP will miss it for another week...............

08-16-2006, 08:44 AM
We have a third as well!;)
YOu enjoying those sub sandwiches as well Hoosier?

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 08:46 AM
Variety is nice but I am stuffed!
Thanks for reminding me! Hey Leroy, lunch will also be taken care of. You are a true friend UMP!

Maristar210
08-16-2006, 08:49 AM
Hey UMP,

How cold was it up there this morning?

Hope your ski shows up today bud:)

Steve

08-16-2006, 09:01 AM
Hey UMP,

How cold was it up there this morning?

Hope your ski shows up today bud:)

Steve
It was about 50 degrees this morning. The weather channel siad in the 80's today and tomarrow. high seventies for the weekend. Yea, I hope it shows up too Mari. this is getting old. Thanks Mari.

MarkP
08-16-2006, 09:25 AM
It was about 50 degrees this morning. The weather channel siad in the 80's today and tomarrow. high seventies for the weekend. Yea, I hope it shows up too Mari. this is getting old. Thanks Mari.
How late in the season do you ski. I try to go until late in the season, (mid November).. Do you have a dry suit??

Ric
08-16-2006, 09:36 AM
good thing you already have a ski ump so you don't have to wait on the new one to get out there and do it!

Maristar210
08-16-2006, 11:27 AM
How late in the season do you ski. I try to go until late in the season, (mid November).. Do you have a dry suit??

Mark,

You must be glutting for punishment. Are you ready for the 500 post "Which dry suit should I buy" thread?

Can O Wormshttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/9761240042B.jpg

6ballsisall
08-16-2006, 11:31 AM
UMP have you flattened out a spot on the floor from pacing back and forth?? Whats the word my man???

Ric
08-16-2006, 11:40 AM
That is funny about the pacing, I also think he has thought and re-thought the actual spot which he will open the package and lay out the contents..... and possibly also what exact utensil he will use to open the package

6ballsisall
08-16-2006, 11:42 AM
That is funny about the pacing, I also think he has thought and re-thought the actual spot which he will open the package and lay out the contents..... and possibly also what exact utensil he will use to open the package

I agree.......bet he has gone as far to decide who he'll call first and exactly what he'll post here word for word. Not to mention the EXACT gps coordinates where he'll put the ski on, the boat path direction, the boat driver, how many imaginary buoys he'll make before he drops, etc...

Ric
08-16-2006, 11:44 AM
it's just too bad that it may be all a sham

6ballsisall
08-16-2006, 11:47 AM
I wonder what type of cleaner he plans to use to get all of the HB "juices" off?? East sent him some 303 for it but I kind of think he'll need something a tad stronger. What do you think Ric?

Ric
08-16-2006, 11:49 AM
I think ump has been HAD

08-16-2006, 11:50 AM
I agree.......bet he has gone as far to decide who he'll call first and exactly what he'll post here word for word. Not to mention the EXACT gps coordinates where he'll put the ski on, the boat path direction, the boat driver, how many imaginary buoys he'll make before he drops, etc...
You got that right JR. OCD. :o you know me well my brutha.....

6ballsisall
I think ump has been HAD

Tru dat..

Hey Ric, how you gonna spend the $400? YOu know you could buy a plane ticket to MM for that. Come on up!

Hoosier Bob
I am spent! I'll overnight the ski today but I can't say the same for the accessories! I ain't done with them yet!;)

6ballsisall
You got that right JR. OCD. :o you know me well my brutha.....

Whats up brutha UMP!!:D

08-16-2006, 11:51 AM
I think ump has been HAD
At this point, anything is possible Ric. you may be right.

Ric
08-16-2006, 11:51 AM
no but ump better let each of you get a few sets on that new monza he'll have with him:rolleyes:

Ric
08-16-2006, 11:52 AM
At this point, anything is possible Ric. you may be right. what are you gonna do?

6ballsisall
08-16-2006, 11:52 AM
no but ump better let each of you get a few sets on that new monza he'll have with him:rolleyes:

Is that the Monza you ski just like you are footin? :rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 11:53 AM
If I see that ski again I'll throw up! I thought all a Monza was good for was a kick off ski for barefootin' anyway!no but ump better let each of you get a few sets on that new monza he'll have with him:rolleyes:

6ballsisall
what are you gonna do?

He's calling the ghost busters... :D

6ballsisall
If I see that ski again I'll throw up!

HB did it fight back? I thought you like them fiesty??

08-16-2006, 11:54 AM
I am spent! I'll overnight the ski today but I can't say the same for the accessories! I ain't done with them yet!;)
I just talked to "the accessories" on the phone..... sounds like she is going to stay with you for a while. Have fun!;)

08-16-2006, 11:56 AM
what are you gonna do?
nothing I can do Ric......but wait. Post office tracked it, said it could take up to 10 days.

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 11:56 AM
What do I have to do to get rid of her!:o I just talked to "the accessories" on the phone..... sounds like she is going to stay with you for a while. Have fun!;)

6ballsisall
08-16-2006, 11:57 AM
nothing I can do Ric......but wait. Post office tracked it, said it could take up to 10 days.

Dude you yoopers really do live in another world........:rolleyes:

Ric
08-16-2006, 12:01 PM
nothing I can do Ric......but wait. Post office tracked it, said it could take up to 10 days. ump are you for real? you tracked it at the post office and they actually know where it is? be honest...

6ballsisall
08-16-2006, 12:06 PM
ump are you for real? you tracked it at the post office and they actually know where it is? be honest...

It had to go thru decontamination after leaving HB's hands, that accounts for the delay. :D

Leroy
08-16-2006, 12:11 PM
It's coming UMP!

08-16-2006, 12:42 PM
Thats about the size of it Leroy.... snail mail....:noface:

Workin' 4 Toys
08-16-2006, 01:32 PM
No worries, it will probably arrive already opened.......

slink976
08-16-2006, 01:45 PM
Check to see if the mail man has a boat decal on the back of his truck! then you'll know the answer to you question!

RexDog1
08-16-2006, 01:57 PM
Well here I go

Gas on the fire!!!!!!!!:firejump:

I just saw the 2007 Monza and sys 8 all new look!!!!!!!

they LOOK so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:popcorn:

6ballsisall
08-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Hey ump for what its worth I ski'd my monza again the other night. What a great ride! Can't imagine what it must be like not skiing on one. Bet you sure wish you had it. :).

3event
08-16-2006, 03:30 PM
This thread rocks, I admire UMP for putting himself out there for everybody to thrash like this !!!!

Anyway, you can find lots of Monzas around if you just look. Here's one that is a few years old but looks REALLY FAST !!!!!!

08-16-2006, 03:31 PM
thanks JR. Glad you like it. Its a beautiful day here today, no wind. what a great night to go skiing.......would be nice to have a Monza to ski on.

shepherd
08-16-2006, 05:03 PM
thanks JR. Glad you like it. Its a beautiful day here today, no wind. what a great night to go skiing.......would be nice to have a Monza to ski on.

Well, go skiing! You still have a ski don't you?

pq2
08-16-2006, 05:10 PM
UMP, Im getting worried about your health, remember count till 10, do it....

?????? feeling better?????:confused:

I pass a very bad time waiting for my ski, I understand you....

08-16-2006, 05:20 PM
my family is starting to worry about my health too. The girlfriend is really concerned.....

I need one of those T shirts like Booger had in Revenge of the Nerds, "HIGH ON STRESS"

Leroy
08-16-2006, 08:15 PM
UMP; DO you have a web cam you could turn on so we could see?

bcampbe7
08-16-2006, 08:47 PM

Don't you think that is a little inappropriate to ask UMP to put his girlfriend on a webcam? :D

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 08:49 PM
I won't have it! UMP and Leroy you will just have to wait for the "Hoosier Gone Wild" video!8p

08-16-2006, 09:23 PM
What do you want to see?? I dont have a "HIGH ON STRESS" shirt. you cant see my blood pressure, or my stress level, so there is no entertainment value there. so a webcam really wont help you much and my girlfriend is in Hoosierland, so you aint gonna see her here either.

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 09:26 PM
UMP if I could I would buy you that ski and deliver it tomorrow! OK if I wanted to I would buy you that ski and deliver it tomorrow!8p

08-16-2006, 09:28 PM
UMP if I could I would buy you that ski and deliver it tomorrow! OK if I wanted to I would buy you that ski and deliver it tomorrow!8p
I thought you already had mine......

08-16-2006, 09:33 PM
it sure was a nice night on the lake tonite.....would have been a great night to be skiing......especially with a Monza.....:(

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 09:43 PM
First rule of skiing: Ski what you brung! Second rule of skiing: Ski what you brung just ski! Third rule of skiing: Don't let anyone including the postman ruin your glass!

08-16-2006, 09:46 PM
you could just give the ski to her and have her bring it home on friday.;)

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 09:47 PM
It will be there tomorrow! It has to be! Go buy a Harley so you can hang out on the Harley/Honda thread!

08-16-2006, 09:50 PM
It will be there tomorrow! It has to be! Go buy a Harley so you can hang out on the Harley/Honda thread!
wont a Honda qualify me for the Harley/Honda thread?? Not much of a motorcycle person......been there, done that, wasnt for me.....

Hoosier Bob
08-16-2006, 10:00 PM
I am picturing Pee Wee Herman leaving the bar at this very moment!

Ric
08-16-2006, 11:38 PM
What do you want to see?? I dont have a "HIGH ON STRESS" shirt. you cant see my blood pressure, or my stress level, so there is no entertainment value there. so a webcam really wont help you much . I know funny ump and a webcam of you stressing would be good stuff (please don't force us to see the leather though)

figured it out yet ump?

Leroy
08-17-2006, 12:08 AM
What? Must be something wrong with my quoter machine :)

I hope to see you at Mag Fest then!!!!!:D

What do you want to see?? I dont have a "HIGH ON STRESS" shirt. you cant see my blood pressure, or my stress level, so there is no entertainment value there. so a webcam really wont help you much and my girlfriend is with Hoosier, so you aint gonna see her here either.

08-17-2006, 08:24 AM
I know funny ump and a webcam of you stressing would be good stuff (please don't force us to see the leather though)

figured it out yet ump?
I suppose you could see my hair all in a rats nest and bloodshot eyes. That would probably be entertaining for you.

And did I figure what out Ric? what you mean?:confused:

Ric
08-17-2006, 09:02 AM
I suppose you could see my hair all in a rats nest and bloodshot eyes. That would probably be entertaining for you.

And did I figure what out Ric? what you mean?:confused: nevermind. let me know when the ski arrives!

shepherd
08-17-2006, 09:25 AM
I don't know why I'm drawn to this thread every time I come on here. :confused:
UMP, your avatar is disturbing me... :cool:

Maristar210
08-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Today does not feel like the day to me. I think it will arrive tomorrow. The postman will need the room in his truck to carry his weed for the weekend.:D

Steve

bcampbe7
08-17-2006, 09:33 AM
I'm going to say Monday or Tuesday of next week.

shepherd
08-17-2006, 09:34 AM
I think it arrived 2 days ago. The boys in the shop are just hiding it from him so they can watch him suffer.

08-17-2006, 10:34 AM
I don't know why I'm drawn to this thread every time I come on here. :confused:
UMP, your avatar is disturbing me... :cool:
Sorry. why is it distrubing? bad childhood expereince with Mr. Yuck?

This thread is like a train wreck for you guys, you know you just cant help but to look at it

I think it arrived 2 days ago. The boys in the shop are just hiding it from him so they can watch him suffer.
This has been attempted before.

08-17-2006, 10:37 AM
I'm going to say Monday or Tuesday of next week.
This is probably the most realistic estimate Beau. If I was a bettin' man, I would say you are right.

shepherd
08-17-2006, 10:39 AM
Sorry. why is it distrubing? bad childhood expereince with Mr. Yuck?

No, it just seems so..... negative. Unlike Maristar210's beer guy which seems so welcoming.

ski_king
08-17-2006, 11:05 AM
No, it just seems so..... negative. Unlike Maristar210's beer guy which seems so welcoming.
Maybe he should combine the 2.

My guess is next week also...

08-17-2006, 11:11 AM
I think Mari's avatar rules! that guy rocks!

I agree.....mine avatar is negative. Its this never ending Monza saga giving off the negative vibes I guess. thats what prompted the Mr. Yuck avatar.

RexDog1
08-17-2006, 11:13 AM
Maybe he should combine the 2.

My guess is next week also...

I just spit coffee all over my computer ….. :uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Hoosier Bob
08-17-2006, 11:19 AM
today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-17-2006, 11:25 AM
today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Hoosier, its NOT here again today!:( :( :mad: :mad:

Hoosier Bob
08-17-2006, 11:26 AM
You get your mail early!

Hoosier Bob
08-17-2006, 11:26 AM
tomorrow!!

KnoxX2
08-17-2006, 11:27 AM
That sucks iguess it's like sitting there watching the grass grow!!!!!

08-17-2006, 11:28 AM
tomorrow!!
I highly doubt it!

08-17-2006, 11:29 AM
That sucks iguess it's like sitting there watching the grass grow!!!!!
and watching summer fade away......

east tx skier
08-17-2006, 11:30 AM
I still can't believe you think you're getting a ski! Put the puzzle pieces together my friend. You've been punked!

08-17-2006, 11:31 AM
I still can't believe you think you're getting a ski! Put the puzzle pieces together my friend. You've been punked!
by who this time? you and Ric?:rolleyes: or you think I have been victim of fraud?

slink976
08-17-2006, 11:31 AM
Did you even really buy it?

did you put it on a credit card that was over it's limits!

Did you make sure that your mail man does not have a boat sticker on the back of his mail truck?

UMP did you dream all this up?

Hoosier Bob
08-17-2006, 11:32 AM
I have an old EP Comp 1 that compares favorably with the Monza that I will let you borrow!:D

08-17-2006, 11:34 AM
Did you even really buy it? YES

did you put it on a credit card that was over it's limits! NO!

Did you make sure that your mail man does not have a boat sticker on the back of his mail truck? :rolleyes:

UMP did you dream all this up? NO Man, its for real.

08-17-2006, 11:35 AM
I have an old EP Comp 1 that compares favorably with the Monza that I will let you borrow!:D
Oh boy, I can hardly wait......why dont you ship it out in mail and it can keep the Monza company at whatever loading dock its sitting at.

slink976
08-17-2006, 11:35 AM
Did you even really buy it? YES

did you put it on a credit card that was over it's limits! NO!

Did you make sure that your mail man does not have a boat sticker on the back of his mail truck? :rolleyes:

UMP did you dream all this up? NO Man, its for real.

lol still not buying it! get it I made a funny

KnoxX2
08-17-2006, 11:37 AM
Hope you get it befor winter sets in. At least it would look good hanging on the wall!!:)

08-17-2006, 11:37 AM
lol still not buying it! get it I made a funny
Dude, I am not joking. I bought a Monza off Ski-it-again.com and I sent the money, and he shipped it via US postal service (SNAIL MAIL), and its taking FOREVER to get here from lower michigan.

Maristar210
08-17-2006, 11:41 AM
Dude, I am not joking. I bought a Monza off Ski-it-again.com and I sent the money, and he shipped it via US postal service (SNAIL MAIL), and its taking FOREVER to get here from lower michigan.

Lower Michigan huh?

Like maybe Grand Rapids lower Michigan????

How do you adjust this back fin thingy anyway?

I have your ski dude. Ski it again was in on the prank because we knew it would tear you up...:D

Steve

slink976
08-17-2006, 11:43 AM

ump shouldn't you be a "LuMP"

Maristar210
08-17-2006, 11:43 AM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

08-17-2006, 11:51 AM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Glad your enjoying yourself Mari. How bout some signs for the occasion?

Maristar210
08-17-2006, 11:54 AM
Sorry UMP

I know this must be frustrating but you kind of asked for it with the poll you know?

Steve

Hoosier Bob
08-17-2006, 11:54 AM
He is a Yooper, the ski is coming from LMGLOVE the wrist area! One pink elephant coming up!:D ump shouldn't you be a "LuMP"

08-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Sorry UMP

I know this must be frustrating but you kind of asked for it with the poll you know?

Steve
Mari, I am not blaming anyone for anything. I brought this all on myself. everything. the ski, the heat, all of it. I was the one who with the amazing level of stupidity to ship the ski via USPS. Its my fault, I have no-one to blame but myself. Its not the sellers fault, its mine. He shipped it the day he recieved payment as he promised. I tracked the ski at the post office, and its gonna take forever and a day to get here. I was the one that was too dumb to not request UPS or Fedex. So I am not belly aching at anyone here, at least its not intended if it came off that way. I dont mind the heat here, the intention for the poll was for everyones entertainment, including myself. But the fun has gone out of it for me as it has been 7 days now since the ski shipped. It should have been here in two days. But I am not angry at anyone here for having a laugh about this, just dont expect me to laugh also. But please, by all means go on as normal. I am not gonna get all torqued up because people are joking about this, that was the intention of the thread in the first place. SO please, have fun, I just wont be joining in on the laughs, but that dont mean you guys cant have them. :)

KnoxX2
08-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Did they give you a tracking # when you ordered it?
If so where is it at now?

08-17-2006, 12:12 PM
Did they give you a tracking # when you ordered it?
If so where is it at now?
The USPS cant tell me where its at as tracking wasnt purchased as its parcel post. I have a confirmation # which the USPS can only provide limited info. They did tell me when it was shipped out, which is the same time the seller called me from the post office. ( I am not questioning the seller, Its legit) they verified that he insured it for the correct amount, and that it was the correct size. so it all checks out good, its just that its super slow.

Maristar210
08-17-2006, 12:13 PM
Mari, I am not blaming anyone for anything. I brought this all on myself. everything. the ski, the heat, all of it. I was the one who with the amazing level of stupidity to ship the ski via USPS. Its my fault, I have no-one to blame but myself. Its not the sellers fault, its mine. He shipped it the day he recieved payment as he promised. I tracked the ski at the post office, and its gonna take forever and a day to get here. I was the one that was too dumb to not request UPS or Fedex. So I am not belly aching at anyone here, at least its not intended if it came off that way. I dont mind the heat here, the intention for the poll was for everyones entertainment, including myself. But the fun has gone out of it for me as it has been 7 days now since the ski shipped. It should have been here in two days. But I am not angry at anyone here for having a laugh about this, just dont expect me to laugh also. But please, by all means go on as normal. I am not gonna get all torqued up because people are joking about this, that was the intention of the thread in the first place. SO please, have fun, I just wont be joining in on the laughs, but that dont mean you guys cant have them. :)

Uh oh -

I think UMP may go postal on the postman. Is that even possible?;)

Steve

Hoosier Bob
08-17-2006, 12:15 PM
GrassYooper you must calm your fires. Do not burn what you do not control. Find peace in the heat from the fire but stand not to close as to get burned.:o

Maristar210
08-17-2006, 12:16 PM
GrassYooper you must calm your fires. Do not burn what you do not control. Find peace in the heat from the fire but stand not to close as to get burned.:o

Having bong hits again for lunch Bob?

Hoosier Bob
08-17-2006, 12:19 PM
Brownies!:o Having bong hits again for lunch Bob?

Leroy
08-17-2006, 12:20 PM
Tracking number Snail#37, along the UP trail!

TMCNo1
08-17-2006, 12:23 PM
UMP, it's gonna be all right, just hang in there, we are all with you thru this. I've been searching for a 12 step program for slow ski shipping addicts, with no success. I'll keep you informed if I run across anything. Call me if you need, I'll try to talk you thru this!

Maristar210
08-17-2006, 12:24 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/system8_06_lg.jpg

08-17-2006, 12:39 PM
Wrong ski Mari, I bought the Monza, not hte System 8.

HB, Kung Fu-isms arent going to help me. thanks for trying.

No1, I may need a 12 step program of some kind. If you cant find one for skis, no problem as I will eventually need one for booze.

Leroy, nice artwork!

shepherd
08-17-2006, 12:41 PM
What happened? Did somebody pour a Miller Lite into Mari's mug???

08-17-2006, 12:44 PM
What happened? Did somebody pour a Miller Lite into Mari's mug???
Could be. I am debating as whethere to use that for my avatar or not. I guess I should ask Mari first.

Hoosier Bob
08-17-2006, 12:50 PM
Do not lie my GrassYooper. When faced with Hoosier Humor it is best to let go as the caterpillar becomes the butterfly! Spread your wings GrassYooper, focus on the act not the stage.;) Wrong ski Mari, I bought the Monza, not hte System 8.

No1, I may need a 12 step program of some kind. If you cant find one for skis, no problem as I will eventually need one for booze.

Leroy, nice artwork!

08-17-2006, 01:15 PM
Do not lie my GrassYooper. When faced with Hoosier Humor it is best to let go as the caterpillar becomes the butterfly! Spread your wings GrassYooper, focus on the act not the stage.;)
I am trying really hard to keep a smile on my face Hoosier, but its getting more difficult with each day that passes.

Maristar210
08-17-2006, 01:40 PM
Wrong ski Mari, I bought the Monza, not hte System 8.

Leroy, nice artwork!

Didn't say you bought the 8, I just posted a pic....

Lighten up UMP. Your problems are not as bad as they seem.

Steve

Maristar210
08-17-2006, 01:41 PM
Use the avatar if you wish........

I could care less ....

Hope your ski shows tomorrow or you will be a miserable bastar*D all weekend long.:mad:

Steve

08-17-2006, 01:49 PM
Use the avatar if you wish........

I could care less ....

Hope your ski shows tomorrow or you will be a miserable bastar*D all weekend long.:mad:

Steve
TRU DAT! ;)

Thanks Mari. :) I hope it shows soon too. :o

08-17-2006, 01:53 PM
Didn't say you bought the 8, I just posted a pic....

Lighten up UMP. Your problems are not as bad as they seem.

Steve
I know Steve. I know. I am being a miserable (**&^$er. I know:o . Sorry man. :o I just am PO'd at myself for making a stupid mistake like that. In the grand scheme its not a big deal. I have just invested a ton of time into making the decision to buy that ski, and I am very eager to ski it, and with summer getting shorter up here(you can feel it in the air, just like the phil collins song). I am just bumming cuz I made a bad decision and I am paying for it. YOur right, I dont even think my girlfriend wants to come home this weekend to put up with me. Maybe she should stay with Hoosier for the weekend8p

Ric
08-17-2006, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't worry about it another minute erk... It'll probably be there tomorrow ;)

Workin' 4 Toys
08-17-2006, 02:34 PM
I think I'll go down the road to PICK UP my next ski.
Sounds much easier.......:rolleyes:

Ric
08-17-2006, 02:40 PM
ump where is the area code for the seller? Just wondering how east could have known the guy on ski-it again.. Isn't that site for free classified listings?

slink976
08-17-2006, 02:59 PM
ump, I am on the way to the mastercraft shop you want me to pick up a stick and mail it too you?

TMCNo1
08-17-2006, 03:31 PM
UMP, have you ordered one of those "SpiderMan" life jackets yet, that I saw on another thread?

08-17-2006, 03:40 PM
UMP, have you ordered one of those "SpiderMan" life jackets yet, that I saw on another thread?
NO sir, I dont know what your referring to...:confused: I didnt buy any life jackets, just a ski.

08-17-2006, 03:41 PM
ump, I am on the way to the mastercraft shop you want me to pick up a stick and mail it too you?
NO thanks, I already bought one, I am just waiting for it. :o