PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Michael!

Hoosier Bob
08-12-2006, 10:22 AM
Otherwise known as the infamous MRCROWSON. Great pull this AM behind the 197/X7 2005 edition. The boat has now been skanked and we all know that is worse than trying to get the smell out of fish! Awesome ride from Bay Area Water Sports. Thanks for the pull this AM Mike and I owe you a pull and a wipedown. Mike said the first pull is free but I owe him big time. Mike, you and the rest of the crew are welcome anytime. By the way anybody wanting to compare the 197 wake to the 1993 190 I will help you out. My wake appears lower but is to me harder. The 197 is butter and I am a hot knife! Both are teeny and a non factor but the 197 feels so level and soft. Both great rides but MC has definately continued the tradition. Call it X7 but we all know what it is, a slalom machine!
Thanks again,
Hoosier:D

erkoehler
08-12-2006, 10:41 AM
Great color combo in his boat as well!

Hoosier Bob
08-12-2006, 10:45 AM
Matches my ride! Nothing not to like there. Wicked ride! Closed bow for me but really don't even notice there is a hole in the front. The seat bump is nice and makes it just like a CB. Great start to a great day!

Leroy
08-12-2006, 11:12 AM
Glad to see you got Michael out! I was wondering what happened to him!

Hoosier Bob
08-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Thanks for pointing that out! I think he prefers Michael! I may change the title!:uglyhamme Glad to see you got Michael out! I was wondering what happened to him!

André
08-12-2006, 11:38 AM
Wasn't he in Florida???

Hi Bob!!!

Hoosier Bob
08-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Yes but has since relocated to Indy! Must have been the Us Hoosiers thread!;) How's life in the great white north? Hope all is well!

BriEOD
08-12-2006, 12:08 PM
That is a sweet boat. I had the pleasure of getting a few pulls behind it.

Hoosier Bob
08-12-2006, 12:12 PM
Yes we talked about you and Erk tearing it up! I did not tear anything up today with the exception of a few ligaments maybe! He wants your boom back!:D Hope all is well!
PS Is it Mike or Michael?:confused: That is a sweet boat. I had the pleasure of getting a few pulls behind it.

mrcrowson
08-12-2006, 01:29 PM
MY PLEASURE

Well I prefer Michael but grew up as Mike. I Really had a great time this morning and MAN WAS THE WEATHER NICE!! I was wondering what that smell was when we were wiping it down but NOW I know hehe. We decided to call it a day at 11:00 but all in all .. for a Saturday morning it really was not that busy. Will do it again, LEROY your next :D

Leroy
08-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Michael;
I was just wondering where you were and how things were going. I've also done the job change recently so it has been crazy around me also.

BriEOD
08-12-2006, 06:51 PM
Yes we talked about you and Erk tearing it up! I did not tear anything up today with the exception of a few ligaments maybe! He wants your boom back!:D Hope all is well!
PS Is it Mike or Michael?:confused:
I'm not sure I tore it up either the day we went out. Lake Tarpon was a little rough. However, a bad day on the water is better than a good day at work. Especially, behind a sweet X7. I must say we were pretty brave that morning. We took some footin' runs and it was choppy!!

Michael I hope you are doing well. I still am commuting for a few more weeks.