PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football

PendO
08-11-2006, 12:49 AM
I'm setting up a free league with an automatic draft and 14 teams ... anyone interested in playing send me a PM and bump this thread.

I'm sending out PM's to: erkoehler; Ric ; Hoosier Bob ; Maristar210 ; Ryan ; SodarSki73 ; MarkP ; east tx skeir ; Leroy ; rodltg2 ; atlfootr ; milkmania ; jrandol ; ntidsl ; Workin' 4 Toys ; LakePirate ; lakes Rick ; Mag_Red ; mitch ; stevo137 ; bradamerry ; Farmer Ted ; tex ; bigmac ; jimmer2880 ; BuoyChaser ; jmyers ; TMCNo1 ; Jim@Baws ; MYMC; UMP; Kell

Anyone is welcome to play, I just sent to these people as a starter.

Also, if your spouse/significant other wants a team that is fine as well (MYMC, your spouse is welcome to play since she has free time from not going to the photo shoot for the brochure)

LakePirate
08-11-2006, 08:54 AM
bump...I am in

Leroy
08-11-2006, 09:10 AM
I'm in, if there is space!

captain planet
08-11-2006, 09:11 AM
If there is room, I'm in.

MarkP
08-11-2006, 09:24 AM
http://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/ummno.gif

No room For Bengals fans! http://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/breakingnews.gif ! http://www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/10/31/fan.html

ski_king
08-11-2006, 09:28 AM
Bump
I'm in, if there is space!

aprgriggs
08-11-2006, 09:39 AM
Have you guys filled the teams. I would be interested.

point1234
08-11-2006, 09:45 AM
bump I would love to play if there is still room

jbfootin
08-11-2006, 09:51 AM
if you have room.. you have a pm

PendO
08-11-2006, 10:37 AM
Great, so far here are those interested:

Aprgriggs (have email address)
captain plantet
LakePirate
MarkP (have email address)
Point1234 (have email address)
JBfootin
Leroy (have email address)
SkiKing (have email address)
Mitch (have email address)

If I have your email address then I have sent you an invite, if I don't have your email address PM it to me.

Also, there are still spots left, so if anyone else wants in there is room.

It is an Autopick Draft on September 10th @ 5:00am

Casey

MarkP
08-11-2006, 10:43 AM

captain plantet
LakePirate
JBfootin

If I have your email address then I have sent you an invite, if I don't have your email address PM it to me.

Caseyhttp://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/bow5.gif

captain planet
08-11-2006, 10:54 AM
http://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/ummno.gif

No room For Bengals fans! http://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/breakingnews.gif ! http://www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/10/31/fan.html
Awww, can't I play???? Are you just scared if you can't take out my QB that I might beat you?

jrcarte78
08-11-2006, 11:02 AM

captain plantet
LakePirate
JBfootin

Casey

PM at ya.

J.R.

MarkP
08-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Awww, can't I play???? Are you just scared if you can't take out my QB that I might beat you?
Your what?? QB??http://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/exercise.gif;) !!

MarkP
08-11-2006, 11:12 AM
Your what?? QB??http://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/exercise.gif;) !!

Heyí
I hope you know Iím only kidding around. Iím sure your QB is not in that good of shape YET!!!

captain planet
08-11-2006, 11:37 AM
Heyí
I hope you know Iím only kidding around. Iím sure your QB is not in that good of shape YET!!!

LOL. Yea I know your kidding. I wish I had the skillz to be able to make up these moving characters like you all have. That last character you put up there reminds me of that Thanksgiving South Park episode when Cartman finds Tina Youthers eating all the snackie cakes and cheesy poofs. Nicely done!

You need to tell Worthlessburger to stop hanging around with Kellen Winslow. :D

Leroy
08-11-2006, 11:48 AM
How does the automatic draft work? Does it just go through and picks players based on FF rankings?

Maristar210
08-11-2006, 11:53 AM
Pendo,

Do we get a free MasterCraft T-shirt if we play?

LOL - I'm In

Steve

MarkP
08-11-2006, 12:00 PM
LOL. Yea I know your kidding. I wish I had the skillz to be able to make up these moving characters like you all have. That last character you put up there reminds me of that Thanksgiving South Park episode when Cartman finds Tina Youthers eating all the snackie cakes and cheesy poofs. Nicely done!

You need to tell Worthlessburger to stop hanging around with Kellen Winslow. :DLOL, Cheesy Poofs Rock!!

bcampbe7
08-11-2006, 12:07 PM
PM sent..............

PendO
08-11-2006, 12:26 PM
Pendo,

Do we get a free MasterCraft T-shirt if we play?

LOL - I'm In

Steve

yes, but mine will have the proper copyright:)

PendO
08-11-2006, 12:35 PM
How does the automatic draft work? Does it just go through and picks players based on FF rankings?

The automatic draft follows the ESPN depth chart, however, you can go into your settings (go look at your team and click on "Pre-Rank Players") and adjust the depth chart if you do not aree with their rankings ... my understanding of it is this, lets say your first pick is #10, if you do not adjust the depth chart then you will get #10 based on ESPN's depth chart, but if you go in and adjust so that lower ranked (by ESPN standards) players are actually higher (i.e. you think if #15 on the ESPN depth should be #10, then when your pick rolls around you will get the guy YOU ranked as #10, and the person who drafts #11 will end up getting the guy ESPN ranked as #10.

Also, do people want to have individual quarterbacks (starting 2 every weekend) or would you rather have a Teams QB (each person having 2 teams but starting 1) ... this is nice if there is an injury and you are not sure who is going to be the starter.

Also, if you look at the points and think something needs to be adjusted I'm open to suggestions, most of the scoring is set to the default.

Casey

MarkP
08-11-2006, 12:36 PM
I just talked to a guy at ESPN and he told me that an auto draft is picked automatically from a list of your favorite players. (if I understood him correctly). He also told me that we are in an private league and Casey can change that to a live draft and individuals can opt to do an auto draft if the want..

PendO
08-11-2006, 12:43 PM
here is a sample

jrcarte78
08-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Thanks PendO! I'm signed up as the Power Slots.

Everybody is going down in flames.

:D

J.R.

MarkP
08-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Thanks PendO! I'm signed up as the Power Slots.

Everybody is going down in flames.

:D

J.R.http://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/ugogirl.gif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captain planet
08-11-2006, 01:26 PM
The automatic draft follows the ESPN depth chart, however, you can go into your settings (go look at your team and click on "Pre-Rank Players") and adjust the depth chart if you do not aree with their rankings ... my understanding of it is this, lets say your first pick is #10, if you do not adjust the depth chart then you will get #10 based on ESPN's depth chart, but if you go in and adjust so that lower ranked (by ESPN standards) players are actually higher (i.e. you think if #15 on the ESPN depth should be #10, then when your pick rolls around you will get the guy YOU ranked as #10, and the person who drafts #11 will end up getting the guy ESPN ranked as #10.

Also, do people want to have individual quarterbacks (starting 2 every weekend) or would you rather have a Teams QB (each person having 2 teams but starting 1) ... this is nice if there is an injury and you are not sure who is going to be the starter.

Also, if you look at the points and think something needs to be adjusted I'm open to suggestions, most of the scoring is set to the default.

Casey
I guess I am a little unclear about that QB option. You can start 2? Not sure how that works.

Will it be typical starting line up each week?
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 Defense?
In the other league that I am in, we have a flex player in the RB/WR position. You can start either 3 RB and 2 WR, or 2 RB and 3 WR what ever you want each week. Just a thought.

PendO
08-11-2006, 01:47 PM
I guess I am a little unclear about that QB option. You can start 2? Not sure how that works.

Will it be typical starting line up each week?
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 Defense?
In the other league that I am in, we have a flex player in the RB/WR position. You can start either 3 RB and 2 WR, or 2 RB and 3 WR what ever you want each week. Just a thought.

I've played in leagues with 1 starting qb and leagues with 2 starting qb's ... we can change the # of starters per position ... if more people want just 1 starter thats fine, I'm open to suggestions, we will also have a few defensive starters (LB/Safety/DB) ... 2 starting qb's with 14 teams may be a stretch, when I played with that setup we had 10 teams ... I'm kinda partial to getting a teams QB, that way when the QB gets blasted in the 1st quarter you can still score points with the 2nd stringer.

captain planet
08-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Oh, so for example I could have the Bengals QB's instead of just THE Carson Palmer, that way if he gets cheap shotted again my Mark P's stealers in the first quarter I would end up with whatever points Palmers backup would accumulate. Correct?
(sorry Mark, I couldn't resist,........bygons, fishism)

MarkP
08-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Oh, so for example I could have the Bengals QB's instead of just THE Carson Palmer, that way if he gets cheap shotted again my Mark P's stealers in the first quarter I would end up with whatever points Palmers backup would accumulate. Correct?

http://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/whine.gif
You might want to be careful about making that pick. Not likely Palmers backup is going to move the ball after Palmer takes another DIVE because he is afraid, http://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/nervous.gif..
For example http://www.thecatarena.com/forum/images/smilies/nahna.gif!!!

jbfootin
08-11-2006, 02:47 PM
I like 1 QB, either by name or if you like a teams qb that is fine with me also. I also like a Defensive team vs. individual players...but that is just my opinion.

jbfootin
08-11-2006, 02:49 PM
The nice thing with fewer players there is a better pool of talent out on waivers if needed, which it usually is. It sucks when there are no starters left out on waivers and you need one. Again my $.02

brianaw26
08-11-2006, 03:23 PM
I cant wait for it to start

aprgriggs
08-11-2006, 03:43 PM
When does the season start? Doesn't it start the thursday before the draft date of 10th.

captain planet
08-11-2006, 03:53 PM
When does the season start? Doesn't it start the thursday before the draft date of 10th.
Yea, I thought about that. Hey PendO, can you change the date for the Autodraft?
The Fins open against the stealers on the 7th. Should be nice for the Dolphins to open the season with a win for a change. :D

Workin' 4 Toys
08-11-2006, 04:08 PM
I got the PM, someone explain to me how this works, and that may help determine if I'm in.....:o :confused:

jrcarte78
08-11-2006, 04:16 PM
I got the PM, someone explain to me how this works, and that may help determine if I'm in.....:o :confused:

Individual NFL players or sometimes whole units(defense/special teams) are picked by the players in the fantasy league(us). Points are assigned by the hosting site(ESPN, etc.)to each player/units accomplishment. For example:

rushing TD =5 pts
passing TD =5 pts
10 yards rushing =1 pt
Interception = 3 pts

etc. This is a very short explanation but I hope that helps.

J.R.

TMCNo1
08-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Pendo, repied to your pm. Go Carolina MasterCrapers!

maristarman
08-11-2006, 06:15 PM
I'm setting up a free league with an automatic draft and 14 teams ... anyone interested in playing send me a PM and bump this thread.

I'm sending out PM's to: erkoehler; Ric ; Hoosier Bob ; Maristar210 ; Ryan ; SodarSki73 ; MarkP ; east tx skeir ; Leroy ; rodltg2 ; atlfootr ; milkmania ; jrandol ; ntidsl ; Workin' 4 Toys ; LakePirate ; lakes Rick ; Mag_Red ; mitch ; stevo137 ; bradamerry ; Farmer Ted ; tex ; bigmac ; jimmer2880 ; BuoyChaser ; jmyers ; TMCNo1 ; Jim@Baws ; MYMC; UMP; Kell

Anyone is welcome to play, I just sent to these people as a starter.

Also, if your spouse/significant other wants a team that is fine as well (MYMC, your spouse is welcome to play since she has free time from not going to the photo shoot for the brochure)

Hey Pendo,

Where's my invite?

Remember me, I'm the guy who WON the TMC league you set up last year?

:confused:

Kell
08-11-2006, 06:17 PM
PendO, you better count me as a "pass". Never done one of the FF leagues before, and it looks as though you have a ton of TT members that are interested and have some level of experience with FF. Go get'um! and go Zags.....ok, thats college bball!

Leroy
08-11-2006, 06:20 PM
I got the email, actually like 20! Do I have to register before I get into the TMC league? When I copy in the link I get a sign on website.

Thanks!

MarkP
08-11-2006, 07:39 PM
I got the email, actually like 20! Do I have to register before I get into the TMC league? When I copy in the link I get a sign on website.

Thanks!Yes

PendO
08-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Hey Pendo,

Where's my invite?

Remember me, I'm the guy who WON the TMC league you set up last year?

:confused:

Hey man, nobody registered last year with their TMC nicknames so I couldn't figure out who you were:) Send me your email and I will put you on the list:)

PendO
08-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Yea, I thought about that. Hey PendO, can you change the date for the Autodraft?
The Fins open against the stealers on the 7th. Should be nice for the Dolphins to open the season with a win for a change. :D

yeah :) I'll change the draft day ... man, I go to work all day and people have filled my inbox:)

PendO
08-11-2006, 09:32 PM

AUTOPICK DRAFT on Wednesday August 30th, 5:00am

Leroy, sorry about all the invite emails, every time I add a new person it emails all of the people previously invited that have not yet joined/signed up.

PendO
08-11-2006, 09:35 PM

yes ... ...................

And presently I am wating for TMCNo1, atlfootr, Mitch, Maristar210, & Leroy to sign up and I am not sure if maristarman want play or if brianaw26 or Workin' 4 Toys wants to play ... just send me a PM with your email (I emptied it) ... also, once all the teams are set up I will make a few others "League Managers" so that I am not the only one.

Leroy
08-12-2006, 02:32 AM
Guess my jet lag is catching up! Fell asleep early and up now.....the emails are no problem, just looked funny!

I'm Mastercraftleroy and changed my email to wignot@yahoo.com.

Thanks Casey!

PendO
08-12-2006, 07:51 AM
Okay, anyone not registered, here is the link you should get in the email:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=143374&inviteId=AAAABAACMA4AAAfWAAAADgAAGFk%3D

aprgriggs
08-12-2006, 10:10 AM
It would be nice to know who everyone is and I only know most people by there login here. I have added my user name in my espn profile so you can go see who I am. Even though I am sure I am the only girl as usual.

If those of you playing have time... would you mind adding your user name to your profile so I can tell everyone apart.

Just a suggestion.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-12-2006, 04:17 PM
Individual NFL players or sometimes whole units(defense/special teams) are picked by the players in the fantasy league(us). Points are assigned by the hosting site(ESPN, etc.)to each player/units accomplishment. For example:

rushing TD =5 pts
passing TD =5 pts
10 yards rushing =1 pt
Interception = 3 pts
JR, I have NO idea what you are trying to say here.
PendO, :confused: .....:confused: .....:confused: I don't know how to play, or what's involved.
And presently I am wating for TMCNo1, atlfootr, Mitch, Maristar210, & Leroy to sign up and I am not sure if maristarman want play or if brianaw26 or Workin' 4 Toys wants to play

PendO
08-12-2006, 04:32 PM
PendO, :confused: .....:confused: .....:confused: I don't know how to play, or what's involved.

W4Toys - all that is necessary to "play" is to pick starters before each weekend, the points will start to make sense after the first weekend of games, basically fantasy football is nice b/c the draft give you a a a few players from several teams, you might have a running back from San Diego, a wide reciever from New England, a QB from Miami, basically you build a team (or in this case ESPN picks the players for you based on a depth chart) you look at your lineup once a week and make sure that your starters are actually playing (no bye week or no injuries - you don't have to search around for that info, it is all right in front of you on the website) ... so even if your favorite team looses one weekend, it is fun to watch the rest of the games b/c you may have a player on Sunday afternoon, Sun Night, or Mon Night ... if you want you can be the 2nd owner on my team, which means we can both log in and set the lineup, or you can have your own team and jump in with both feet ... the first year I played I had no clue about the scoring and teams, and a friend actually picked my team and I just had to pick my starters.

So, if you are not sure you want your own team, but want to play, you can be my "co-owner"

Casey

Workin' 4 Toys
08-12-2006, 04:37 PM
What is the "goal"?
And how does it "end"?

PendO
08-12-2006, 05:04 PM
What is the "goal"?
And how does it "end"?

The goal is to make it to the playoffs with your team and win the superbowl, however, fantasy football can only last as long as the regular NFL season ... lets say you have a running back who plays for the Bears and the Bears don't make the NFL playoffs, then you would be screwed ... for that reason, FF has a shorter regular season, and then, depending on the league size there are typically 3 weks of playoffs coinciding with the last three weeks fo the regular season.

Your win loss record at the end of the season determines if you make the playoffs and where you are seeded.

With 3 weeks of playoffs there are 8 teams in the playoffs.

Leroy
08-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Generally to trash talk as much as possible.
What is the "goal"?
And how does it "end"?
When we repeat all trash talking phrases 10 times!

jrcarte78
08-14-2006, 12:15 PM

Sorry W4T. I didn't know what your knowledge level was. I probably should have gone into more depth.

I saw PendO has given a good explanation of how to play so I won't beat a dead horse.

Bottom line is, it's alot of fun and requires minimal effort on the players(us) part. Just a few minutes a week to get ready for the weekend.

:)

J.R.

PendO
08-14-2006, 12:22 PM
I'm not sure if any of the four left to join

Mitch

Atlfootr

Leroy

Maristarman

are having any problems with the link in the invite email ... if you are getting a message about something being expired and are unable to join the league, PM me your ESPN username and password and I will set it up manually, I have done this for 2 others who had simmilar problems, so it may save you some frustration.

Also, once the league is filled (everyone joined) I would like to have a two league managers per division, mainly so that it is fair when people trade, as the League Manager(s) have the power to veto a trade if it is one sided.

Casey

LakePirate
08-14-2006, 12:29 PM
Casey

I have been out of pocket since Friday Morning

I tried to use the link but it said I wasn't invited. (Made me feel real good about myself)

Can you add me Lakepirate197

Leroy
08-14-2006, 12:31 PM
I'm in!

Congratulations! You have successfully joined the ESPN Fantasy Football league "tmcowners.com".

PendO
08-14-2006, 01:41 PM
Casey

I have been out of pocket since Friday Morning

I tried to use the link but it said I wasn't invited. (Made me feel real good about myself)

Can you add me Lakepirate197

sure man, give me a few minutes and I will get you in:)

Casey

PendO
08-14-2006, 07:25 PM
Okay, the slots are all filled ...

brianaw26
08-14-2006, 08:21 PM
I would like to just say that It will be a good season, but Im sorry for all of you that have to be in a league with me. Yall have no chance.... :D

point1234
08-14-2006, 09:07 PM
and it has started

PendO
08-14-2006, 09:10 PM
I would like to just say that It will be a good season, but Im sorry for all of you that have to be in a league with me. Yall have no chance.... :D

I'll make sure you play Ralph (Maristarman) a few times he will humble you:)

Maristar210
08-14-2006, 10:40 PM
Pendo,

Still have the same issues. I am so pissed I could spit nails.

I am out. Do not e-mail me again or I'll send a thermo-bomb towards ya.....

Biting nails.....

Steve

Maristar210
08-14-2006, 10:43 PM
"You are not invited to enter this portion of espn.com, please look and see if your invitation is correct?"

HELLLLLLOOOO???

Maristar210
08-14-2006, 10:44 PM
double post, sorry

Maristar210
08-14-2006, 10:44 PM
whats up with the double postings?

captain planet
08-15-2006, 08:36 AM
Hey look, the guy who's home-town team picked up T.O. is talking trash. (coincidence?) Don't worry, he'll be gone by week 5 ;) . You know, it will be something about issues with the owner and his QB......

Good luck Brianaw26, we'll see you and Mark P playing for that coveted #9 spot the last three weeks of the season:D

WHO DEY!

MarkP
08-15-2006, 08:44 AM
whats up with the double postings?Post Ho!!!!!!!!

Maristar210
08-15-2006, 09:21 AM
Post Ho!!!!!!!!

No sheeet. What the F?

Steve

captain planet
08-22-2006, 08:32 PM
What gives???????:confused: Two weeks of preseason in the books and no smack talk among the FFL'ers of the team MasterCraft world??? I guess since we don't have any players it really doesn't make sense, but I would think SOMEONE would have something to say in the last few days.

Wow, did the 'aints look bad last night. Get out the paper bags New Orleans, the 'Aints are back.

Leroy
08-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Alright, is this Pacific or east coast time????

AUTOPICK DRAFT on Wednesday August 30th, 5:00am

PendO
08-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Alright, is this Pacific or east coast time????

east cost time:)

Leroy
08-25-2006, 07:34 AM
Thanks Pendo!

I had the draft for a league at work at my house last Sunday. This one is completely automatic right?

LakePirate
08-29-2006, 08:42 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen - I am issuing notice that The Greatest Quarterback of All Time has returned to the game after a 5 year Hiatus. Please adjust your draft orders accordingly as Jeff "Don't Come 'Round Here No More" George has been resigned by the Oakland Raiders.

PendO
08-29-2006, 10:35 AM
Thanks Pendo!

I had the draft for a league at work at my house last Sunday. This one is completely automatic right?

Yessir - you need not be present to win!

MarkP
08-29-2006, 12:05 PM
What gives???????:confused: Two weeks of preseason in the books and no smack talk among the FFL'ers of the team MasterCraft world??? I guess since we don't have any players it really doesn't make sense, but I would think SOMEONE would have something to say in the last few days.

Wow, did the 'aints look bad last night. Get out the paper bags New Orleans, the 'Aints are back.
Carson was looking sharp last night..

captain planet
08-29-2006, 02:06 PM
Carson was looking sharp last night..

REAL sharp. I wonder if bill coward was stroking that extra-long "Jay Leno" chin of his wondering if it is possible to stop Carson this season. The Cincy offense was on fire last night. Man it was great to see Carson take the field again.

Is it just me, or is it time to get rid of Joe Theisman in the boradcast booth already? I guess he is a slight step up from Madden, but not by much.

MarkP
08-29-2006, 02:57 PM
Looks like Cincy is ready to start up this season just like they ended the last. Thatís good to see. On fire, for sure! But it wasnít the most aggressive defense Carson is going to have to face.. You think heís ready for some pressure??

captain planet
08-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Looks like Cincy is ready to start up this season just like they ended the last. Thatís good to see. On fire, for sure! But it wasnít the most aggressive defense Carson is going to have to face.. You think heís ready for some pressure??

He got knocked down a couple times last night and had to scramble a little bit. Sure he is going to face more aggressive defenses this season, but he looks ready for them. He made one or two throws last night while he was going down and looked good.

You know who else looked good last night was T.J. I say Houshmanzadah, you say Houshmanzadah. I loved the way he burnt charles woodson, that was great.

I feel sorry for Favre. He doesn't have the arm he used to and his poor fundamentals have caught up with his age. He is a Hall of Fame QB, no question, I just hope that this season goes better for him than last season. Go out with a roar rather than a wimper.

LakePirate
08-30-2006, 12:40 AM
Early tomorrow morning we will have teams.

LakePirate
08-30-2006, 10:17 AM
Guess you boys are not up yet. Or possibly crying over your teams.

Which Manning should I start? Any Thoughts?

MarkP
08-30-2006, 11:45 AM
Guess you boys are not up yet. Or possibly crying over your teams.

Which Manning should I start? Any Thoughts?http://www.ourladieslounge.com/forums/images/smilies/dcef6aa5.gif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leroy
08-30-2006, 12:25 PM
You have had some great graphics recently Mark!

Leroy
08-30-2006, 12:40 PM
The great Carnac the Magnificent holding an envelope to his head sees:

RESULTOPPONENTOWNER(S)
Week 1WinTeam TMCNo1 (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=15&seasonId=2006)Harold Page (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=TMCNo1)
Week 2Destroyat STARS STRIPES (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=16&seasonId=2006)Brian Waltenburg (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=Brianaw26)
Week 3KillMari Stars (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=17&seasonId=2006)Ralph C (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=maristarman)
Week 4VictorySpoCompton PendO (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=1&seasonId=2006)Casey Lund (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=PendOreilleSkier), mark na (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=mhsb1029)
Week 5Easy Wat Team Atkins (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=2&seasonId=2006)April Atkins (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=aprgriggs)
Week 6Vacation BYE
Week 7SuccessTeam King (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=4&seasonId=2006)Den King (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=ski_king_MC)
Week 8Winat Team Schwenn (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=5&seasonId=2006)Dennis Schwenn (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=point1234)
Week 9WinTeam P (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=6&seasonId=2006)Marl P (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=markp5346)
Week 10Winat Team Mansfield (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=7&seasonId=2006)Mitch Mansfield (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=airmousam)
Week 11WinTeam Scott (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=8&seasonId=2006)Rob Scott (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=footn)
Week 12Winat Captain Planet (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=9&seasonId=2006)Matt Geissinger (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=mgeissinger)
Week 13WinPower Slots jrcarte78 (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=10&seasonId=2006)J.R. Carter (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=J_R_CARTER78)

LakePirate
08-30-2006, 12:57 PM
The great Carnac the Magnificent holding an envelope to his head sees:

RESULTOPPONENTOWNER(S)
Week 1WinTeam TMCNo1 (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=15&seasonId=2006)Harold Page (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=TMCNo1)
Week 2Destroyat STARS STRIPES (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=16&seasonId=2006)Brian Waltenburg (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=Brianaw26)
Week 3KillMari Stars (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=17&seasonId=2006)Ralph C (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=maristarman)
Week 4VictorySpoCompton PendO (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=1&seasonId=2006)Casey Lund (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=PendOreilleSkier), mark na (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=mhsb1029)
Week 5Easy Wat Team Atkins (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=2&seasonId=2006)April Atkins (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=aprgriggs)
Week 6Vacation BYE
Week 7SuccessTeam King (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=4&seasonId=2006)Den King (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=ski_king_MC)
Week 8Winat Team Schwenn (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=5&seasonId=2006)Dennis Schwenn (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=point1234)
Week 9WinTeam P (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=6&seasonId=2006)Marl P (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=markp5346)
Week 10Winat Team Mansfield (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=7&seasonId=2006)Mitch Mansfield (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=airmousam)
Week 11WinTeam Scott (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=8&seasonId=2006)Rob Scott (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=footn)
Week 12Winat Captain Planet (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=9&seasonId=2006)Matt Geissinger (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=mgeissinger)
Week 13WinPower Slots jrcarte78 (http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=143374&teamId=10&seasonId=2006)J.R. Carter (http://my.espn.go.com/profile/user?tab=fantasy&username=J_R_CARTER78)

What is a figment of Leroy's imagination?

brianaw26
08-30-2006, 01:46 PM
my team Stars and stripes is a joke. I hate the auto draft... But o well, i got 2 non starting RB's..... good thing i drafted 3 kickers....hmmmm UGHHHH

jbfootin
08-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Not a great team, but I'll take any side bets that are out there;)

bcampbe7
08-30-2006, 02:44 PM
I can't access my team as my internet connection is a bit restricted and ESPN is blocked.

Hopefully I will get on this weekend to check out my team.

MarkP
08-30-2006, 02:53 PM
I can't access my team as my internet connection is a bit restricted and ESPN is blocked.

Hopefully I will get on this weekend to check out my team.You are "team (who)" ??

LakePirate
08-30-2006, 03:03 PM
Kind of barbaric but here is your team from notepad

Team C (Super Moderator Dad Guy)

TQB Titans TQB, Ten TQB
RB Clinton Portis*, Was RB
RB Ahman Green, GB RB
RB/WR Dominic Rhodes, Ind RB
WR Hines Ward, Pit WR
WR Drew Bennett, Ten WR
TE Jason Witten, Dal TE
LB Derrick Brooks, TB LB
S Ed Reed, Bal S
D/ST Cardinals D/ST,
K Josh Brown, Sea K

Bench Heath Miller, Pit TE
Bench Cedric Houston, NYJ RB
Bench Robert Ferguson, GB WR
Bench Bears TQB, Chi TQB
Bench Jeb Putzier, Hou TE P
Bench Packers D/ST, GB D/ST
Bench Stephen Gostkowski, NE K
Bench J.J. Arrington, Ari RB
IR Empty

Leroy
08-30-2006, 03:10 PM
Beau looks like he is Team C.

Under "Standings" is list of teams and names beside each team.

MarkP
08-30-2006, 04:38 PM
Found it but had to go get the little one ready to head off to the bus stops to pick up my other two..

PendO
08-30-2006, 07:18 PM
well, here is my team ... anyone want to trade for any of my players send me a pm

brianaw26
08-30-2006, 07:30 PM
O me o me.... Curtis martin for my 3 kickers... LOL

PendO
08-30-2006, 07:34 PM
O me o me.... Curtis martin for my 3 kickers... LOL

I will take one of your kickers, since I only have one and will need one on the bye week

aprgriggs
08-31-2006, 12:53 PM
Wow, I would like to trade my whole team. What is up with the TQB thing. I tryied to look at picking up a new QB but nothing.

ski_king
08-31-2006, 12:56 PM
Wow, I would like to trade my whole team. What is up with the TQB thing. I tryied to look at picking up a new QB but nothing.
Same here....
16 teams, 32 TQB's, some teams have 3, there isnt one for me to use on the bye week. Anybody want to trade? How about New England or Indy?

TMCNo1
08-31-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm not sure what's going on with my team, but the General Manager informed me last night, I need to come up with a bunch of bail money? I have 3 players in jail, 1, DUI [Drinking while illuminated], 1, for trespassing [tackling rats at the garbage dump for practice] and 1, who is on steriods for poision oak [got arrested for scratching a dancer at a shoeless bar]. My team is already falling apart!

aprgriggs
09-01-2006, 08:56 AM
that is funny, but atleast you have players that can play when they get out of jail. I have a bunch of underachievers.

I have put a few trade offers out. Please check your team and let me know. Thanks.

I'm not sure what's going on with my team, but the General Manager informed me last night, I need to come up with a bunch of bail money? I have 3 players in jail, 1, DUI [Drinking while illuminated], 1, for trespassing [tackling rats at the garbage dump for practice] and 1, who is on steriods for poision oak [got arrested for scratching a dancer at a shoeless bar]. My team is already falling apart!

PendO
09-10-2006, 10:59 PM
that is funny, but atleast you have players that can play when they get out of jail. I have a bunch of underachievers.

I have put a few trade offers out. Please check your team and let me know. Thanks.

April, you have the only team with over 100 points right now, I will trade you my team for yours straight across:)

Some of us still have players in the current game and MNF game, I will post a pic of the scores after the game tomorrow:)

PendO
09-10-2006, 11:28 PM
here are the scores after the MNF game, some of us have players in tomorrow's game ... glad I am playing Ralph, I still have a chance to win:)

Leroy
09-10-2006, 11:39 PM
So did everyone upgrade to Edge or one team or something like that? I'm still learning this site and looks like you need to upgrade to be most effective.

PendO
09-11-2006, 12:15 AM
I'm still playing for free (no upgrades):) Could be why I only have 43 ponts goin into MNF:) If April upgraded maybe that is what is going on?

Leroy
09-11-2006, 06:32 AM
And you are probably still going to beat me!

I want to know are you upgraded April?

jbfootin
09-11-2006, 10:29 AM
I am still playing for free. I am in a league that was upgraded also. You get a little more info, fut not sure if it is worth it.

bcampbe7
09-11-2006, 11:44 AM
I am still playing for free.

Do you have anyone playing tonight TeamKing?

ski_king
09-11-2006, 12:03 PM
I am still playing for free.

Do you have anyone playing tonight TeamKing?

I have Chris Cooley, Was TE playing. It looks like he needs to score 6 pts for me to win.

TMCNo1
09-11-2006, 12:49 PM
here are the scores after the MNF game, some of us have players in tomorrow's game ... glad I am playing Ralph, I still have a chance to win:)

So far it looks like my team left their game at the police station with the bail money!

jbfootin
09-12-2006, 09:25 AM
Looks like Team Mansfield opened a can of whoop a$$ on me. I'll be ready for you next time!:cool:

aprgriggs
09-12-2006, 03:29 PM
i am still playing for free. I have a sportsline account that has good stats however I am thinking of upgrading because espn isn't very good place for stats unless you play the money.

Has anyone upgraded? If so, what do you think?

PendO
09-12-2006, 08:06 PM
i am still playing for free. I have a sportsline account that has good stats however I am thinking of upgrading because espn isn't very good place for stats unless you play the money.

Has anyone upgraded? If so, what do you think?

so do you still want to trade your entire team April:) ?

aprgriggs
09-13-2006, 10:16 AM
so do you still want to trade your entire team April:) ?

Not my whole team but I would like to trade some of my players. If anybody is interested please just send me a tade request through espn.

I can't believe I had that kind of week. My other teams sucked.

ANYONE WANT TO TRADE??

PendO
09-15-2006, 01:28 AM
Not my whole team but I would like to trade some of my players. If anybody is interested please just send me a tade request through espn.

I can't believe I had that kind of week. My other teams sucked.

ANYONE WANT TO TRADE??

Sent you a trade request ... 4 for 4 ... you know you want Terell Owens :)

TMCNo1
09-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Looks light my team is headed for the bottom like a lead................?

bcampbe7
09-24-2006, 08:50 PM
Harold, are you headed for the Toilet Bowl? :D

PendO
09-24-2006, 10:03 PM
Harold ,,, you are winning right now ... too bad Randy Moss isn't playing this week:(

jbfootin
09-25-2006, 09:15 AM
you'll have a hard time beating me to the bottom of the heap!

TMCNo1
09-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Harold, are you headed for the Toilet Bowl? :D

Good one Beau! Yea, at the Draino-Bowl Stadium in Flushing, NY, sponsored by Liquid Plumber and Sani-Flush, presented by Clorox Drop-Ins and 1000 Flushes. :eek: :D

TMCNo1
09-26-2006, 12:09 PM
Harold ,,, you are winning right now ... too bad Randy Moss isn't playing this week:(

What did I win? Will it make me enough money to buy off the refs next week! I need a serious streak to break even!

point1234
09-26-2006, 12:55 PM
I would of got yah if i had a different receiver playing.

LakePirate
09-26-2006, 02:06 PM
Anybody need a quarterback or a defense?

I need a running back / Wide Reciever

PendO
09-26-2006, 11:20 PM
Anybody need a quarterback or a defense?

I need a running back / Wide Reciever

I'll trade you Terell Owens for something

LakePirate
09-27-2006, 08:46 AM
I'll trade you Terell Owens for something
Thanks. I already have the Injured Reserve filled pretty well.

PendO
09-27-2006, 10:54 AM
hey, my offer was before I heard about the suicide attempt ... hope he gets it worked out!

jbfootin
09-27-2006, 11:59 AM
I bet Garcia and McNabb will offer support to T.O. if the media asks, but are chuckling a little on the inside. :rolleyes:

ski_king
09-27-2006, 12:30 PM
I need a Team QB. All 32 are taken and I only have one and need one for my TQB's bye week.

PendO
09-27-2006, 12:33 PM
I need a Team QB. All 32 are taken and I only have one and need one for my TQB's bye week.

I'll send you a trade offer, you can have mine, I just need it back when the Seahaws have a bye ... which one is your team?

TMCNo1
09-27-2006, 09:35 PM
The media said today T.O. had considered suicide and practiced seperate from the team. My team committed suicide 2 weeks in a row. Who has T.O. anyway? I found him, Sorry Pendo, I see you got him benched. Good move!

ski_king
09-27-2006, 10:08 PM
I'll send you a trade offer, you can have mine, I just need it back when the Seahaws have a bye ... which one is your team?
Thanks for the offer.
But I just checked again. Either I am lucky enough (or the scheduler is smart enough) that my bye week and my Team QB's bye week are the same week.
Not that that will help me win an game.

TMCNo1
10-10-2006, 01:17 PM
PendO, have you heard the AB commercial, Real Men of Genius, "Fantasy Football Manager Guy"?

PendO
10-15-2006, 11:21 PM
All I know is I am absolutely OWNING the team I am playing against ... Terell Owens, Tory Holt, and the Matt Hasselbeck ... yeah baby:)

TMCNo1
10-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Well, it got worse after last night, my team is sinking faster than a lead..................................!

jbfootin
10-17-2006, 12:10 PM
I am slowly climbing out of the cellar:o

TMCNo1
10-17-2006, 12:30 PM
I am slowly climbing out of the cellar:o

And I am taking someones place down in the dungeon!

LakePirate
10-17-2006, 01:21 PM
And I am taking someones place down in the dungeon!

I beg to differ. I have made it my new home.

captain planet
10-17-2006, 02:23 PM
Wow, I'm glad I can't relate to your Fantasy Football woes.

TMCNo1
10-17-2006, 03:13 PM
Wow, I'm glad I can't relate to your Fantasy Football woes.
Well, it's a real bummer. The dog has started dogvorce proceedings against me for alienation of affection. I was having fun till the Gatorade cooler ran out of beer in the lockerroom, all my players cups got covered with itch powder and the cheerleaders finally shaved their faces. That was the first week of training camp and it's been that problematic since.

jbfootin
10-17-2006, 04:16 PM
...and the cheerleaders finally shaved their faces. ... since.
That sentence had me excited until I saw "faces":rolleyes:

TMCNo1
10-17-2006, 05:21 PM
Well, it's a real bummer. The dog has started dogvorce proceedings against me for alienation of affection. I was having fun till the Gatorade cooler ran out of beer in the lockerroom, all my players cups got covered with itch powder and the cheerleaders finally shaved their faces. That was the first week of training camp and it's been that problematic since.
My wife was encouraging me to start a real good exercise program. So, I was watching Football on TV and realized those guys were in real good shape, then PendO started this Fantasy Football League up and figured there was my chance to get some exercise with it being Football and all. My right index finger, hand and wrist are getting smaller with all the mousing, trying to find my teams performance, other than that I don't even get winded. According to my doctor, I had lost 4 lbs., cholesteral was down, Triglycerides were down, blood pressure dropped since my last visit, so it must be working! Boy, do I feel better, except now I am seeing a shrink for all the stress of the loosing season!

Can you tell, it's raining, cold and windy and practice has been called off!

PendO
10-21-2006, 01:55 AM
.................................................. .......................

Danimal
10-21-2006, 04:07 AM
My Buddy and I have these T-Shirts... We have a couple friends that won't shut up about their teams - It drives me NUTZ!!!!

Danimal
10-21-2006, 04:13 AM
Damn picture wont show up - I'l try again...

TMCNo1
10-21-2006, 09:02 AM
Damn picture wont show up - I'l try again...
Apparently my team doesn't care about Fantasy Football either, they just want a t-shirt at the end of the season!

LakePirate
11-06-2006, 10:04 AM
Is anybody still paying attention to this?

If not I want your players.

Mr. Moderator in Tennessee you had better hope that Mr. Kicker Man scores 18 FF points tonight

bcampbe7
11-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Is anybody still paying attention to this?

If not I want your players.

Mr. Moderator in Tennessee you had better hope that Mr. Kicker Man scores 18 FF points tonight

I hear ya...

I was looking at this last night and I had 2 people starting when they were on a bye week. Ooops! I also didn't play Clinton Portis. Ooops again.

LakePirate
11-06-2006, 10:11 AM
Well I played the Bears Defense....Oops.

2 Frickin points. That is wicked bad

I did the play everybody on the bye week a couple of weeks ago.

jbfootin
11-06-2006, 10:31 AM
I am still trying...but my steam sucks!:mad:

LakePirate
11-06-2006, 10:46 AM
I am still trying...but my steam sucks!:mad:

That makes 2 of us.

Maybe there is not smack talking because the teams all suck so bad?

trickskier
11-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Apparently my team doesn't care about Fantasy Football either, they just want a t-shirt at the end of the season!

Harlod,
You might want to stick to giving MasterCraft advise. With a record like that you must have drafted Ricky Williams!!! :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

TMCNo1
11-06-2006, 01:36 PM
Harlod,
You might want to stick to giving MasterCraft advise. With a record like that you must have drafted Ricky Williams!!! :uglyhamme :uglyhamme
Now I got a 50/50 season going on. I feel lucky, it could be worse!

trickskier
11-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Now I got a 50/50 season going on. I feel lucky, it could be worse!

2 Wins & 4 Losses is not 50/50......Unless I'm missing something? :huh:

TMCNo1
11-06-2006, 01:47 PM
2 Wins & 4 Losses is not 50/50......Unless I'm missing something? :huh:

Maybe I have the reading skills of my team, but....................http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/standings?leagueId=143374
Sorry it doesn't go to standings, but is says 4W/4L, .500, w/ a 2 game win streak. I told everyone I didn't know what I was doing, and it shows!

trickskier
11-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Sorry Harold,
I was going off this post by Pendo on 10/21. You're on a roll, you've won 2 in a row! Way to claw your way out of the basement! :D

TMCNo1
11-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Sorry Harold,
I was going off this post by Pendo on 10/21. You're on a roll, you've won 2 in a row! Way to claw your way out of the basement! :D

THAT SCARED ME!

TMCNo1
11-07-2006, 07:35 PM
5W and 4L, WooHoo, my team is sobering up!

jbfootin
11-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Yeah, and this last week it was against me!:mad:

TMCNo1
11-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Yeah, and this last week it was against me!:mad:

Sorry, I just about forgot the games were still being played and just happened to remember to look. I figure it's all downhill from here on out for my team, I just think they enjoy being bottom feeders and have lucked up once in a while!

PendO
11-08-2006, 10:30 AM
standings as of 11/08/06

LakePirate
11-09-2006, 12:21 PM

There is a fresh shipment of Sammy Adams to your boys.

This weekend they are getting drunk....then back to the bottom.

jbfootin
11-09-2006, 12:47 PM
Come visit me in the cellar...

I am looking at fixing it up, making it into a rec room...

maybe adding a bar and a pool table....

oh yeah, and a big screen to see my players not performing :D

TMCNo1
11-09-2006, 05:44 PM
There is a fresh shipment of Sammy Adams to your boys.

This weekend they are getting drunk....then back to the bottom.

I heard that! My guys form a convoy to chase beer trucks in their exotic cars!

PendO
12-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Harold, sorry about the can of whoop arse:)

round one of the playoffs are over

TMCNo1
12-12-2006, 10:27 PM

:uglyhamme So what's new! I get bruised most every week. They know me and my team by our 1st names in the ER!

bcampbe7
12-12-2006, 10:31 PM

Looks like Mari got beat by Team C! ;) :D

TMCNo1 your next on my list!

TMCNo1
12-13-2006, 08:52 AM
Rut Roe, I'll go ahead and call 911 for all the blambulances to show up early for my boys!

TMCNo1
12-21-2006, 03:25 PM
OK Pendo, Consolation Game C-13 we go at it again, I squeeked by last week by 1 point and my boys ain't gonna take the beating you gave us last time. I gave the team doctors orders to let my boys have what ever they want from the medicine chest. They also will be taking 1 Viagra 3 hours before game time. Enough said!

maristarman
12-21-2006, 06:20 PM
Looks like Mari got beat by Team C! ;) :D

TMCNo1 your next on my list!

I'm amazed that I've won 4 games, considering I've logged on and looked at it about 4 times all season.

TMCNo1
12-27-2006, 09:15 AM
Congratulations Power Slots, Jrcarte78 on the League Championship.

Well, there is always the off season for my guys, new cars, trucks boats, motorcycles and new houses. Will, your phone is ringing at Unique AutoSports.