PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Whitefish Montana?

MooseMan
11-11-2004, 08:58 PM
I'm heading up there next summer on my honeymoon - would love to bum a drag if I can!

Leroy
11-12-2004, 08:48 AM
Mooseman; I can't help, but I love your planning!

MooseMan
11-12-2004, 01:40 PM
Between my wedding and 3 others - I'm going to lose a lot of water time ;)

sfitzgerald351
11-12-2004, 02:31 PM
I know the feeling. I had 10 (yes T E N) weddings to go to last year and only got out 4 days. I'm actually planning on taking my boat up to my wedding this spring since I need something to do while my bride takes all morning to get ready... 8p But I have a feeling I'll be under strict orders to not get sunburnt or hurt myself!

jimmer2880
11-15-2004, 06:52 AM
I know the feeling. I had 10 (yes T E N) weddings to go to last year and only got out 4 days. I'm actually planning on taking my boat up to my wedding this spring since I need something to do while my bride takes all morning to get ready... 8p But I have a feeling I'll be under strict orders to not get sunburnt or hurt myself!
you won't believe the amount of talking I had to do in order to take a ski ride the morning of my wedding. She actually thought I might hurt myself or something!

Silly woman. How could I possibly get hurt skiing? By the way - I broke a rib at number 3 ball (:noface: in the course!) the last day of our honeymoon.

MooseMan
11-17-2004, 10:21 PM
Wow... we have problems! :D

tex
11-18-2004, 09:57 AM
i had 6 ex-pro show skiers show for my wedding. I picked them up on the morning of the wedding and took them to a privite site for jumping and footing. our club shut the site down as a present to me and showed up to watch us rip! nobody hurt and an f'n great day!

Ryan
01-19-2005, 01:56 AM
Sweet! I love waterskiing in Montana. A little bit of a drivefrom Whitefish, but I will be at Hebgen Lake outside of West Yellowstone this summer. There are some pics in my gallery.

sizzler
01-19-2005, 08:55 AM
went footin in barbados behind a 16ft dory with a 75 on the back....i came off the beach and took abt 2 mins to get up to enuff speed to stand....gave the locals a blast...they had never seen anyone foot out there.....landed back on the beach and cut open a toe,couldn't get any shoes on for the rest of the honeymoon....which was a bummer as the hotel had a strict dresss policy and they would not let me eat in the restaurant......boy was the missus peeed off :friday:

11 years on.....nothings changed :friday: