PDA

View Full Version : Slalom Gloves

Jimperry
08-04-2006, 01:28 PM
Does anybody have some advice on good slalom gloves for skiing short line @ 34? I'm looking for something that might increase my grip and not make my hands fatigue as easily. I've seen the curved fingers and the dowel system but have not tried them. Before spending $50 I thought you might be able to steer me in the right direction.

M-Funf
08-04-2006, 01:53 PM
Does anybody have some advice on good slalom gloves for skiing short line @ 34? I'm looking for something that might increase my grip and not make my hands fatigue as easily. I've seen the curved fingers and the dowel system but have not tried them. Before spending $50 I thought you might be able to steer me in the right direction.

The dowels and curved fingers make me a bit nervous. Do you use gloves now? I would suggest working on hand strength and using full-finger gloves.

DonMunro
08-04-2006, 02:23 PM
The best gloves that I have used are the HO Clutch glove. They are great. Lots of holding power but still an easy release.

Way better design than the original Clincher gloves.

6ballsisall
08-04-2006, 02:32 PM
I am using a pair of Chris Parrish "syndicate" gloves. I like them quite a bit, the first time or two they are REALLY rough on your hands but they break in and are very nice.

east tx skier
08-04-2006, 02:43 PM
I loved the old Overton's proskins. The new Prochamps are okay, but not the same.