PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Northern California?

kpickett
11-07-2004, 06:17 PM
We're up on Lake Shasta. Always looking for other folks to ski with. We drop in a portable slalom course - anyone around the Redding area with a private lake with course?

Kyle

lakes Rick
11-13-2004, 11:26 PM
ACtually I am in Oregon, but we call it Northern california now because everyone here is from there.. Wish you could call them up and have them all come home.....

mitch
11-15-2004, 08:37 AM
Rick, Are they messing up your flat water for those shortline sets ;)

lakes Rick
11-15-2004, 02:30 PM
Rick, Are they messing up your flat water for those shortline sets ;)

Heck, I can't even find a place to park my trailer anymore much less find smooth water.. And PLEEZE don't ask me about what they have done to the housing market and the traffic....

John B
11-20-2004, 11:54 AM
Rick,
Before you cry to much they just did a poll in So.Cal. and 35% want to move out of the state. The main reason is cost of living in California. A medium size home is $435,000
Allot of them will be going to Oregon where land is still cheep.Myself I'm thinking about Canada :D

Leroy
11-20-2004, 12:53 PM
I was in CA last week and heard a lot of talk about what JohnB said, so many wanting to leave. Look out Canada, looks like Oregon is pretty much full!

lakes Rick
11-21-2004, 10:16 PM
Rick,
Before you cry to much they just did a poll in So.Cal. and 35% want to move out of the state. The main reason is cost of living in California. A medium size home is $435,000
Allot of them will be going to Oregon where land is still cheep.Myself I'm thinking about Canada :D

I know.. The end is near...