PDA

View Full Version : fly hi wakeboard rack help

boyd
08-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Does anyone have one? Mine shakes pretty bad from side to side, the pylon that is, when the rack is on. I only have one baord so I put a set of skis on the other side to try to balance it. However, my wife is sitting in the back with my daughter and it scares them.
any advice would be apreciated. This is one we goe over some smaller wakes.
boyd

slalomskifreak
08-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Call the guys at BI. They are really good about help. Last time I called, Mike Seipel answer the phone. :worthy:

bradamerry
08-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Does anyone have one? Mine shakes pretty bad from side to side, the pylon that is, when the rack is on. I only have one baord so I put a set of skis on the other side to try to balance it. However, my wife is sitting in the back with my daughter and it scares them.
any advice would be apreciated. This is one we goe over some smaller wakes.
boyd
I have one, with no problems...?????:confused:

slalomskifreak
08-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Barefoot International is who makes Fly High equipment.

www.barefootinternational.com

Curt

jrcarte78
08-30-2006, 05:26 PM
I have one. It moves a little from side to side in bad chop. But other than that no problems. I have never felt unsafe around it.

Is your pylon loose when the extension is not on?

J.R.

eltesoro
09-11-2006, 10:58 AM
I had a skylon on my old boat and when it would get loose it would do the same. All I had to do is ratchet the main strap tighter. My board rack itself had some pretty flemsy scews in it that i put lock tight on and it reduced the wobble in it as well.

erkoehler
09-11-2006, 11:07 AM
Make sure that your pylon in the boat is tight to start with.