PDA

View Full Version : 2007 calender

sizzler
08-02-2006, 08:44 AM
jeff ,you doing another calender this year.....if so i will take plenty of pics in the next 2 weeks on my hols..........

count me in if so.........

atlfootr
08-02-2006, 09:11 AM
jeff ,you doing another calender this year?Man, I miss'd out BIG TYME on 2006's cal.
I'm down for 2007 and plan to submitt an awesome photo of my BF200 for AUGUST 2007! :D

erkoehler
08-02-2006, 09:12 AM
IF and that is probably a big IF Jeff does a calendar it needs to be started in Sept/Oct. so that he has all his money before even investing a dime.

atlfootr
08-02-2006, 09:21 AM
IF and that is probably a big IF Jeff does a calendar it needs to be started in Sept/Oct. so that he has all his money before even investing a dime.Sounds good, you throw'n in the first grand?
And where's my KEY! :rant:

Workin' 4 Toys
08-02-2006, 11:00 AM
jeff ,you doing another calender this year.....if so i will take plenty of pics in the next 2 weeks on my hols..........

I don't want to see a pic of your hol in my calendar.:o

On the otherhand, see if your friend in chicago now has any good pics to submit.. post 'em and we'll let you know if they are calender worthy....:rolleyes:

6ballsisall
08-02-2006, 11:02 AM

We'll talk......it's being debated. Honestly guys these are a MAJOR pain in the arse for me, but it is fun to get your photos in a calendar that you can hang at your office or wherever. THis year is going quick! I guess I need to make a definitive answer pretty soon!

SkiDog
08-02-2006, 11:05 AM
We'll talk......it's being debated. Honestly guys these are a MAJOR pain in the arse for me, but it is fun to get your photos in a calendar that you can hang at your office or wherever. THis year is going quick! I guess I need to make a definitive answer pretty soon!

Dog will send some pics also! Are swimsuits permitted!?!?!?!:cool:

6ballsisall
08-02-2006, 11:07 AM
Are swimsuits permitted!?!?!?!:cool:

U bet! :D It is a family calendar though, so nothing like the Hoosier thread revealed please. ;)

sizzler
08-02-2006, 11:10 AM
I don't want to see a pic of your hol in my calendar.:o

On the otherhand, see if your friend in chicago now has any good pics to submit.. post 'em and we'll let you know if they are calender worthy....:rolleyes:
she is a very,very cute girl..........but her boyfriend would not like her picture on this site............

but in the immortal words of mortimer duke as his brother collapses on the trading floor
"f### him"

6ballsisall
08-02-2006, 11:12 AM
she is a very,very cute girl..........but her boyfriend would not like her picture on this site............

As I have always said, it's better to do it now and ask for forgiveness later. :D

bcampbe7
08-02-2006, 11:14 AM
As I have always said, it's better to do it now and ask for forgiveness later. :D

Hence the "Pusher" thread.:D

Workin' 4 Toys
08-02-2006, 11:16 AM
I will tell her we apologize for you posting pics...:D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-02-2006, 11:21 AM
but in the immortal words of mortimer duke as his brother collapses on the trading floor
"f### him"Get back in here! Turn those machines back on! TURN THOSE MACHINES BACK ON!!!!!!

erkoehler
08-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Sounds good, you throw'n in the first grand?
And where's my KEY! :rant:

Don't think I was on the sheet list for not paying, but those who were know who they are.

You want an F'n key all you have to do is call. But, don't have the ones for those funny outboards instock!

Workin' 4 Toys
08-02-2006, 11:28 AM
Don't think I was on the sheet list for not paying, but those who were know who they are.

You want an F'n key all you have to do is call. But, don't have the ones for those funny outboards instock!
Not on THAT list anyway..........The LATE list maybe......:rolleyes: ;)

erkoehler
08-02-2006, 11:29 AM
Possibly, but I think I'm good enough friends with Jeff that he knows I'm good for it:D And if not, he knows where I live!

slink976
08-02-2006, 11:29 AM
Okay someone shoot me the link to Hoosier's thread! I want to see some of those swim suits!

erkoehler
08-02-2006, 11:30 AM
It was deleted months ago.....:o

slink976
08-02-2006, 11:30 AM
Damn my luck! Can a guy do something other then work at work!

6ballsisall
08-02-2006, 11:45 AM
Hence the "Pusher" thread.:D

Yep!! :D :D

Ryan
08-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Well, I'd like a spot for August...again.;)

Workin' 4 Toys
08-02-2006, 12:26 PM
It was deleted months ago.....:o
I think..more like one post at time...almost instantaneously....:rolleyes:

Steve, it will never be "forgotten".....:cool:

Ric
08-02-2006, 12:35 PM
I'm in if you do it again.... I understand completely if you don't want to do it though :(

Workin' 4 Toys
08-02-2006, 02:01 PM
I'm in if you do it again.... I understand completely if you don't want to do it though :(
"Another" picture of yourself "at the helm" just like in the '06 perhaps????8p

RexDog1
08-02-2006, 02:51 PM
We have a big trip planed in late august with about 70+ people
And about 15
22 to 24 year olds girls’ hummm:rolleyes: I will take some photos for you:toast:

pram
10-31-2006, 04:33 PM
Does anyone know if this will be done aain this year? I would be interested in getting one if it is a go ahead.

east tx skier
10-31-2006, 05:10 PM
I think Jeff's done a great job with this in the past, but I can understand if he choses to retire, especially with the move he's got coming up. With the amount of work involved, I'd like to suggest an alternative.

If someone on here has a lot of webspace and can host really large images, people could submit images of their boats to be used in the calendar. The site with the images could be made available to Team Talk members and the images available for us to download.

Those images can be uploaded to Cafe Press (http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&no=75), where you can create a custom calendar for $15.00 plus shipping.

Just a thought.

sand2snow22
10-31-2006, 05:44 PM
Good idea, I like the 2007 PWT boat. We need a better pic of it......

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/385693.html?1162334164

pram
10-31-2006, 06:07 PM
I think Jeff's done a great job with this in the past, but I can understand if he choses to retire, especially with the move he's got coming up. With the amount of work involved, I'd like to suggest an alternative.

If someone on here has a lot of webspace and can host really large images, people could submit images of their boats to be used in the calendar. The site with the images could be made available to Team Talk members and the images available for us to download.

Those images can be uploaded to Cafe Press (http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&no=75), where you can create a custom calendar for $15.00 plus shipping.

Just a thought.

This is why you are a Mod and the rest of us are..... well, just not. Always thinking thinking thinking thanks. We just need to find a source now.

JohnnyB
10-31-2006, 07:06 PM
If someone's willing to do the calendar, I'm in for contributing pics and purchasing a calendar :)

DooSPX
10-31-2006, 07:19 PM
count me in, I would love to have my boat in the calender...

6ballsisall
10-31-2006, 07:47 PM
Guys I need to take the year off on this project. With the move, new job, etc...... there is just no way I can give the dedication this thing deserves. It may not seem like it, but putting these together is beyond a biatch! Lots of photos, information, time, etc.... goes into it before any results can be seen. Perhaps next year this time I'll be in a better position to take this on if the group still wants it.
Thanks for 2 great years on this project!!

milkmania
10-31-2006, 08:55 PM

you mean you're gonna skip the chance to get your X-7's pic in there?:eek:

6ballsisall
10-31-2006, 08:58 PM
you mean you're gonna skip the chance to get your X-7's pic in there?:eek:

Dude I will forever love that pic! I'd do the calendar but I know I couldn't dedicate the attention it deserves and the peeps that bought it would suffer. I don't feel good doing that to others.

I am thinking about framing that picture though!

Footin
10-31-2006, 09:02 PM
I nominate Erkle to do this years calender......do I hear a second?

6ballsisall
10-31-2006, 09:04 PM

I'll second that!!!!!! :D

LakePirate
10-31-2006, 09:04 PM

Second .

Footin
10-31-2006, 09:06 PM
It's a done deal then......Erkle is going to do the calender this year!

Better get started soon Erk man.

milkmania
10-31-2006, 09:24 PM
Dude I will forever love that pic! I'd do the calendar but I know I couldn't dedicate the attention it deserves and the peeps that bought it would suffer. I don't feel good doing that to others.

I am thinking about framing that picture though!

that yellow all steel '32 ford I posted a while back made an awesome poster!

erkoehler
10-31-2006, 09:24 PM
Jeff, do I get to use your supplier?

6ballsisall
10-31-2006, 09:25 PM
Jeff, do I get to use your supplier?

I could probably arrange that. ;)

Workin' 4 Toys
11-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Erk, if you do use his peeps, tell them not to rush stapling the pages together.

erkoehler
11-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Erk, if you do use his peeps, tell them not to rush stapling the pages together.

I hear that....

6ballsisall
11-01-2006, 12:04 PM
I hear that....

I would suggest a coil binding. Found out that can be done alot cheaper than I thought........Agreed, saddle stiching sucked

Workin' 4 Toys
11-01-2006, 12:10 PM
I hear that....
And while I am sending in requests, can they insert all the "holidays" throughout?

6ballsisall
11-01-2006, 12:14 PM
And while I am sending in requests, can they insert all the "holidays" throughout?

Now now Tim. Shouldn't it remain a "religously correct" calendar???

east tx skier
11-01-2006, 12:24 PM
I'll throw it out there again that Erk or whoever can get a coilbound calendar made through cafepress.com for $20 delivered. Even if it is a group effort, that price sounds pretty good.

Workin' 4 Toys
11-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Now now Tim. Shouldn't it remain a "religously correct" calendar???
Sure (well not really) but since you are politically correct how about:
MLKjr day
Presidents day
St. Patrick's day
Spring begins
DST begins
Mother's day
Armed Forces day
Memorial Day
Flag day
Father's day
Summer begins
Independance day
Labor day
Fall begins
DST ends
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Pearl Harbor day
Winter begins

6ballsisall
11-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Ouch Workin!!! ^^^^ You said I was politically correct???? Dude you hurt my feelings..........:( :D

Workin' 4 Toys
11-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Ouch Workin!!! ^^^^ You said I was politically correct???? Dude you hurt my feelings..........:( :D
I wasn't going to say religiously correct, I don't know you that well... and politically correct...Yup, more than I...:rolleyes: 8p

11-01-2006, 01:13 PM
Dude, you totally forgot "UMP day"8p

6ballsisall
11-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Dude, you totally forgot "UMP's WEDDING day"8p

UMP, I don't remember seeing a post about the actual day. Care to share??? Glad to see that it's in 2007. I'll have to give Priscilla a call and make sure she marks the day down. You do know she called me last week don't you?

TMCNo1
11-01-2006, 01:17 PM

They are already shown! Aren't they the days that end in "Y"? Being called into work 260 days a year really sucks!

TMCNo1
11-01-2006, 01:20 PM

UMP day is automatically every Wednesday isn't it? Sorry, that's HUMP day!:rolleyes: :confused: :D

6ballsisall
11-01-2006, 01:39 PM
UMP your signature is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu know what they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity!! Hey, just don't expect any finders fees brutha!!!!! :D

11-01-2006, 01:50 PM
UMP your signature is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu know what they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity!! Hey, just don't expect any finders fees brutha!!!!!
NO problem on that finders fee thing.:cool: I dont want my good name associated with yours in ANY way!:D 8p When the peeps hear your vocal chords fire up, they will denounce whatever faith they have!:D

6ballsisall
11-01-2006, 01:57 PM
NO problem on that finders fee thing. I dont want my good name associated with yours in ANY way!:D 8p When the peeps hear your vocal chords fire up, they will denounce whatever faith they have!

Funny you say this UMP. In reality I have perfect pitch. :rolleyes: My dad has total recall and perfect pitch. Both my parents taught Music most of their lives and believe it or not, I am recorded on two different Albums (Jazz combos-play Trombone) Started college on a full ride music scholarship. Knew I didn't want to teach, went the performing route and actually did quite well. Then one day I realized I didn't fit in, I wanted a family, high paying career, and lastly, I don't do drugs.......:rolleyes:
So that leads me to my life.

Enough of the sidebar though. GAME ON!!!!!!!!!

11-01-2006, 02:05 PM
Funny you say this UMP. In reality I have perfect pitch. :rolleyes: My dad has total recall and perfect pitch. Both my parents taught Music most of their lives and believe it or not, I am recorded on two different Albums (Jazz combos-play Trombone) Started college on a full ride music scholarship. Knew I didn't want to teach, went the performing route and actually did quite well. Then one day I realized I didn't fit in, I wanted a family, high paying career, and lastly, I don't do drugs.......:rolleyes:

Lets hear it JR! PROOF!! PROOF!!! WE WANT PROOF!!!! Did you learn perfect pitch? or did you born withit?

bcampbe7
11-01-2006, 02:08 PM
Did you learn perfect pitch? or did you born withit?

Next we will discuss perfect grammer. That's not even umpanese, UMP! :uglyhamme

bcampbe7
11-01-2006, 02:11 PM

We need to get a TMC record out. I believe there is enough talent on this board for such a venture.

11-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Next we will discuss perfect grammer. That's not even umpanese, UMP! :uglyhamme
I cant multi task! thats what you get when I am on the phone!!!:D :D I aint even sure what that is!:D

6ballsisall
11-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Lets hear it JR! PROOF!! PROOF!!! WE WANT PROOF!!!! Did you learn perfect pitch? or did you born withit?

Born with it....(as far as I know) I just know my parents would catch me sitting at the baby grand when I was 2 and I'd hum a pitch and then play the corrent key corresponding with the pitch, and yes, I did it with many different pitches and ranges........ You can "enhance" perfect pitch with proper training. I know many great musicians that don't have Perfect Pitch but are extremely close.

Workin' 4 Toys
11-01-2006, 03:48 PM
I think both you and Jrandol are swingers:eek: , and I am not going to associate the MC calendar with your cult8p . Regardless of your religion or political stance.
And yes we call you hUMP, but because of what you do to Hoosier Bob, and I won't associate that with a particular day of the week.

11-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Born with it....(as far as I know) I just know my parents would catch me sitting at the baby grand when I was 2 and I'd hum a pitch and then play the corrent key corresponding with the pitch, and yes, I did it with many different pitches and ranges........ You can "enhance" perfect pitch with proper training. I know many great musicians that don't have Perfect Pitch but are extremely close.
What you may have is called "relative pitch" which sounds more like what you describe. I have Relative pitch. Perfect pitch is where you can stand in a corner with your facr to the wall (so you cant see the piano), and someone can play a note on a piano and you can actually correctly identify the pitch. Relative pitch not as extensive or accurate as perfect pitch. I have had days where I drive home from work, hear a song on the radio I like, listening to the melody of the guitar solo really close and then I can go home, grab my guitar, and figure it out note for note.

FYI, I have talked with people that have perfect pitch, and they say it is PURE HELL. they say your ears are constantly finding imperfections in pitches. they say it totally affects their musical lives after as you cannot "un learn" it. I considered the training to aquire perfect pitch, but I decided to look into it a bit to see if it was just a scam or a hoax. the people I spoke with said that its certainly not a scam, and they regret doing it. I was so interested by that. But they say you can never listen or enjoy music the same again after you have perfect pitch.

Workin' 4 Toys
11-02-2006, 08:14 AM
FYI, I have talked with people that have perfect pitch, and they say it is PURE HELL. they say your ears are constantly finding imperfections in pitches. they say it totally affects their musical lives after as you cannot "un learn" it. I considered the training to aquire perfect pitch, but I decided to look into it a bit to see if it was just a scam or a hoax. the people I spoke with said that its certainly not a scam, and they regret doing it. I was so interested by that. But they say you can never listen or enjoy music the same again after you have perfect pitch.
What does this have to do with a calendar, go to the what the pluck thread....8p

6ballsisall
11-02-2006, 08:19 AM
What you may have is called "relative pitch" which sounds more like what you describe. I have Relative pitch. Perfect pitch is where you can stand in a corner with your facr to the wall (so you cant see the piano), and someone can play a note on a piano and you can actually correctly identify the pitch. Relative pitch not as extensive or accurate as perfect pitch. I have had days where I drive home from work, hear a song on the radio I like, listening to the melody of the guitar solo really close and then I can go home, grab my guitar, and figure it out note for note.

Nope I have Perfect pitch. I know the difference between the two, my lil sis has relative pitch. I have no problem naming a note and I guarantee it will be dead on. Having it made alot of the music theory and ear training classes a breeze in College.

Your right, it is absolute hell. I rarely enjoy concerts as even the slightest intonation problems drives me frickin nuts! The cool thing was growing up we saved a TON of money on tuning our Baby grand. Dad and i worked together and tuned it ourselves. :D

You should hang with my dad. He's freaky! He can play an entire concerto that he has seen for the first time then take the sheet music away and ask him to replay it. He'll nail it perfect. Ask him to rewrite it note for note and he can. And I am not talking "write 10 bars" we are talking the entire thing!

11-02-2006, 09:48 AM
Jr, given the pranks youve played on me in the past, I am cautious of you feeding me BS, but I see no angle on this for you, so I believe it. I am totally impressed by your fathers skill level.:worthy: that is purely amazing!:eek: Your skill level is very impressive too. I enjoy having the relative pitch skills. I have heard that instrument intonation can drive people batty with perfect pitch. Especially guitars, because they are so mechanically un-perfect. The fret distances are an "average" spread across the 6 strings, and the gauge or thickness of the string plays a part in the intonation. in a perfect world, the frets would be different for each individual string, but highley impractical and immensly expensive. so they use an "average" distance for fret placement. this produces non perfect pitches, which can drive a person with perfect pitch crazy. There have been tuning systems trying to solve this (Buzz Feiten). but nothing will, the instruments are just not perfect. To the person with out perfect pitch, it sounds normal. Pianos are far closer to perfect because each string is completely isolated, at a perfect length. The funny part about newer digital sythesizers, they really are perfecting intonated, but people often find them sounding too mechanical or "just not right" because they are perfect, so most manufacturers build a random "pitch swaying" feature on them if you choose to take that "cold and rigid" sound away from them. that way they emulate the synths of the 70's that drifted.

Did we threadjack again?:o

Workin' 4 Toys
11-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Jr, given the pranks youve played on me in the past, I am cautious of you feeding me BS, but I see no angle on this for you, so I believe it. I am totally impressed by your fathers skill level.:worthy: that is purely amazing!:eek: Your skill level is very impressive too.

Sucker!!!!:noface: Man oh man, do you realize how easy it is to find that info he posted on the internet. I don't believe a word past "Nope"...

11-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Sucker!!!!:noface: Man oh man, do you realize how easy it is to find that info he posted on the internet. I don't believe a word past "Nope"...
Where do you think I found it? 8p ;)

Ric
12-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Sizz that is a great looking boat. I just cannot seem to change the month on my Mastercraft Calendar today!

Jesus_Freak
12-02-2006, 01:46 AM
Since this thread has already been jacked left and right, let me ask you Ric...do ya STILL hate your trailer?

TMCNo1
12-02-2006, 09:11 AM
Since this thread has already been jacked left and right, let me ask you Ric...do ya STILL hate your trailer?

Sorry TT Admin, not meaning to stir the pot or anything, but,
That's a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sizzler
12-02-2006, 09:41 AM
Sizz that is a great looking boat. I just cannot seem to change the month on my Mastercraft Calendar today!

cheers ric...........i am polishing her this weekend

Footin
12-02-2006, 11:07 AM
Hey Jeff, did you start on the calender yet???????

6ballsisall
12-02-2006, 01:51 PM
Hey Jeff, did you start on the calender yet???????

Hahaha!!!!! No dice this year Mike!

Footin
12-02-2006, 04:14 PM
Com'on Jeff, you got nothin else to do!

Ric
12-04-2006, 09:42 AM
still looking at noviembre'

thijs
12-04-2006, 11:34 AM
I would have loved to get a calender as this is my first year on TMC. I am tired of having "collector car" calendars you pick up at the Medi-Mart, they just dont inspire me. I think it would be awesome to have a calendar with boats of people I actually somewhat know.

There is a muscle car thread, but really MC's are MY dream muscle cars.

Ric
12-04-2006, 11:36 AM
I would have loved to get a calender as this is my first year on TMC. I am tired of having "collector car" calendars you pick up at the Medi-Mart just dont inspire me. I think it would be awesome to have a calendar with boats of people I actually somewhat know.

There is a muscle car thread, but really MC's are MY dream muscle cars. You are hired! Let us know how much and where to send the snapshots. Hurry though, we want them by Jan, 1
:D

thijs
12-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Love my boat , hate my trailer

BTW Ric; is this b/c of the brakes? I'm (pardon the pun) in your boat.

thijs
12-04-2006, 11:40 AM
You are hired! Let us know how much and where to send the snapshots. Hurry though, we want them by Jan, 1

If I had the extra cash, wasn't preparing for Paramedic school in January, moving on January 1st, AND starting a new job on Dec 12, plus only have three weeks I'd do 'er. Sorry bud.

I do have a contact who coordinated a Fire EMS calendar. I'll ask him what it actually took. If I think I can handle it and people dont mind them a little late I'll try. Trouble is I never saw the previous format. Is there any way to get permission to use our TT logo or MC logo on a calendar IF I can pull this off.

Ric
12-04-2006, 11:42 AM
BTW Ric; is this b/c of the brakes? I'm (pardon the pun) in your boat. Ohhh Ya, and the bunks and the spare bracket and the lites and the welds and the hitch and the oil bath hubs and.....

well, here is a link

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=10598 (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=10598&highlight=bunk)

Ric
12-04-2006, 11:43 AM
If I had the extra cash, wasn't preparing for Paramedic school in January, moving on January 1st, AND starting a new job on Dec 12, plus only have three weeks I'd do 'er. Sorry bud. No apology needed. I promise you I aint doin it. Jr is a saint.