PDA

View Full Version : The pusher got me again!

6ballsisall
08-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Well "the pusher" MYMC got me again! :D One phone call about buying a wakeboard and I am giving my CC info to buy a new "state" wakeboard with "state" bindings and a Roam board. :D Dang MYMC good close.
The wifes comes home Thursday. She isn't gonna like me talking to you anymore Mike! :D

Good talking with you again today.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-01-2006, 10:13 PM
:) Congrats to both of you! Your wife may take your phone and CC away JR!;)

I am still dreaming of the Monza.......:rolleyes: The inner cheapskate is one tough cookie my friend. I mean TOUGH!!!! He is a finely tuned machine! dont mess with him!:cool:

6ballsisall
08-01-2006, 10:28 PM
:) Congrats to both of you! Your wife may take your phone and CC away JR!

I am still dreaming of the Monza.......:rolleyes: The inner cheapskate is one tough cookie my friend. I mean TOUGH!!!! He is a finely tuned machine! dont mess with him!:cool:

Dude I am in so much trouble!! Here has been my buys this year.

New Monza
New Approach Bindings
New Jager Watersports Hardshell bindings
New Vest & Gloves
New to me X7
Wakesurfer
Wakeboard & Bindings
Roam Board

The wife gets home on Thursday. If you guys don't see me on here fore a while you now know why!! :D

Footin
08-01-2006, 10:35 PM
Deb's goin to give you a beatin.

shepherd
08-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Gotcha! :uglyhamme
I broke it to my wife tonight that I'm going to buy the Monza. I'll be sleeping on it tonight (no, not on the couch), and if I don't regain my sanity before tomorrow morning, I'll be dialing the pusher's number. I mean, the System 8 is a hot ski, I should be happy with that right? If I didn't get that dang PB on that Monza Sunday...

My wife pointed out that I now have 4 skis, not counting the combo pair and the old Dick Pope slalom. I had to promise to sell my other skis: a slightly used System 8 (68"), a 2000 KD 7000 (67"), and a 1993 HO Extreme (68"). Anybody interested?

6ballsisall
Deb's goin to give you a beatin.

I'd be down for that! :D ;)

SteveO
Jeff did I miss something and you won the lottery? I'd call the list of purchases a GREAT year.

6ballsisall
08-01-2006, 10:42 PM
Jeff did I miss something and you won the lottery? I'd call the list of purchases a GREAT year.

No I wish I did! I did try and buy a Powerball ticket tonight, I play once or twice a year but the gas stations machine was down. I have gone a little nuts on the toys. Up til now the wife has been very cool about it. As long as money stays in the bank she has her "security blanket." Been fortunate enough to keep that blanket wrapped around us. Hope it stays that way!:)

3event
08-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Well, JR, if I show my wife YOUR list, maybe you will make me look good.

So anyone know of good deals on System8 blank, new or scratch/dent? I am wondering about replacing the 2003 Truth.
:confused:

bcampbe7
08-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Dang Jeff, send some of that cash my way! :)

Gotcha! :uglyhamme
I broke it to my wife tonight that I'm going to buy the Monza. I'll be sleeping on it tonight (no, not on the couch), and if I don't regain my sanity before tomorrow morning, I'll be dialing the pusher's number. I mean, the System 8 is a hot ski, I should be happy with that right? If I didn't get that dang PB on that Monza Sunday...

My wife pointed out that I now have 4 skis, not counting the combo pair and the old Dick Pope slalom. I had to promise to sell my other skis: a slightly used System 8 (68"), a 2000 KD 7000 (67"), and a 1993 HO Extreme (68"). Anybody interested?

Well, JR, if I show my wife YOUR list, maybe you will make me look good.

So anyone know of good deals on System8 blank, new or scratch/dent? I am wondering about replacing the 2003 Truth.
:confused:

You 2 should get together.;)

6ballsisall
08-01-2006, 10:57 PM

What cash?? Between title and registration today on the boat and this Jeffs play money for sometime has been severely diminished. :rolleyes:

Mag_Red
08-01-2006, 11:07 PM

New Monza
New Approach Bindings
New Jager Watersports Hardshell bindings
New Vest & Gloves
New to me X7
Wakesurfer
Wakeboard & Bindings
Roam Board

The wife gets home on Thursday. If you guys don't see me on here fore a while you now know why!! :DDid you forget to add the Barefoot suit??:D What size is the State??? I was going to buy one from Maeghan, but decided to see what I could do with my CWB. I would love to try it!;)

erkoehler
08-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Don't forget that barefoot rope and handle you bought.

6ballsisall
08-01-2006, 11:11 PM
Did you forget to add the Barefoot suit??:D What size is the State??? I was going to buy one from Maeghan, but decided to see what I could do with my CWB. I would love to try it!;)

Oh crap you are right!! Erk is too!!

I don't remember the size Mag, I want to say it is a 135????

Hey I think we all need to make it a point on here to let Mike and Maeghan now there presence is requested at MM2.76 given all the recent purchases!! :D

3event
08-01-2006, 11:12 PM
You 2 should get together.;)

My wallet was less scared before I found this site and learned how to get good deals on all kinds of stuff I had not yet thought I needed to replace. But ITS ALL GOOD, some restraint has been exercised so far. I am sure I save lots of time and money by learning how to properly handle maintenance and operational items.

erkoehler
08-01-2006, 11:12 PM
Ain't gonna happen ^

Mag_Red
08-01-2006, 11:13 PM
I agree! Screw the Nopi thing and that China event............Mag Mania is where it's at!:dance: Can't wait till you get your new board:D

6ballsisall
08-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Ain't gonna happen ^

huh???????????:confused:

erkoehler
08-01-2006, 11:30 PM
huh???????????:confused:

getting mike to show up.

6ballsisall
08-01-2006, 11:33 PM
getting mike to show up.

Ok Mike can stay home so long as Maeghan comes! :D

JEREMY79
08-02-2006, 09:50 AM
Ok Mike can stay home so long as Maeghan comes! :D
:rolleyes: Gotta go with Erk. Not gonna happen. WISH it would but its not

6ballsisall
08-02-2006, 10:05 AM
:rolleyes: Gotta go with Erk. Not gonna happen. WISH it would but its not

Jeremy why you gotta go and ruin the picnic with talk like that??? :(

Hows the vacation treatin you and Nikki??

JEREMY79
08-02-2006, 10:14 AM
vacation is nice. Too much beer.

6ballsisall
08-02-2006, 10:19 AM

You still staying away from the Whiskey Jeremy?? :D

stevo137
08-02-2006, 10:38 AM

New Vest & Gloves

The wife gets home on Thursday. If you guys don't see me on here fore a while you now know why!! :D
You definitely needed the new vest and gloves! ;)

08-02-2006, 10:40 AM
Will you guys STOP bragging??!!! JEEESH!! What would your pal Gene think?:confused:

6ballsisall
08-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Will you guys STOP bragging??!!! JEEESH!! What would your pal Gene think?:confused:

UMP Gene just called me. He said you need to stop bragging about buying a new ski and just DO IT!! You don't want the rath of Gene on your arse do you??

08-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Oh quit goofin me JR. I know Gene has more important things to do than to call you. I dont know what those things are, cause he wouldnt tell me. but I know.:cool:

Besides, I cant buy that ski, because that would be showing off, and we dont want to do that:noface:

6ballsisall
08-02-2006, 11:40 AM
Oh quit goofin me JR. I know Gene has more important things to do than to call you. I dont know what those things are, cause he wouldnt tell me. but I know.:cool:

Besides, I cant buy that ski, because that would be showing off, and we dont want to do that:noface:

Gene called me again. He said he can't get on her and post because if he did he would be breaking his word that he doesn't get on this site anymore. However he wanted you to know that all the hype you started about the Monza and then didn't pull thru is a sign of bragging!! BUY IT MAN!!!

08-02-2006, 11:54 AM
I suppose he is right JR, I mean, its just a form of attracting attention, just like bragging. Bad on me!

east tx skier
08-02-2006, 12:18 PM
Such the pusher. Gives you a taste for free knowing you'll be back.

08-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Well that Dawg!!!;) He sold the 68" to Shep, so I dont think MYMC has any Monza's in stock in my size.....so he cant tempt me!

bcampbe7
08-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Well that Dawg!!!;) He sold the 68" to Shep, so I dont think MYMC has any Monza's in stock in my size.....so he cant tempt me!

I'm sure he will have more in stock by the time you are ready to buy.:D

6ballsisall
08-02-2006, 12:59 PM
I'm sure he will have more in stock by the time you are ready to buy.:D

Nah, by the time UMP pulls the trigger the Monza will be in some museum somewhere. THe rest of us will be skiing on titanium alloy nano technoligically advanced stem cell researched carbon fiber induced biologically formed slalom ski's :D

08-02-2006, 01:24 PM
There may be truth to that! They will be surgically implanting skis to peoples feet by then. with some weird science bio techno alien atom splitting kind of voodoo to actaully grow the ski as an apendage with big strong ankles to hold it. BOY, will I be able to get a Monza cheap then!! Maybe they can attach it to my wheel chair and bring me out form teh nursing home every week to ride it;) 8p