PDA

View Full Version : Happy Bday Toolman!

Dooker
08-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Hey fellas just wantid ta remind every body that its the Toolman's birthday tday. Hes 51. Happy birth day toolie. I miss havin u a round

bradamerry
08-01-2006, 01:19 PM
Glad to see you guys know when he was born...

watergirl
08-01-2006, 01:21 PM
Happy bday toolboy. He is about Maggie's age..
;)

Dooker
08-01-2006, 01:21 PM
I talk to him last week. That guy acts like heez 22. You coud just here all the ladeez gigglin in the back ground. Hopin to see him this week end.

Dooker
08-01-2006, 01:23 PM
;)

Hey baby! Whutcha know!

MarkP
08-01-2006, 01:24 PM
;)You go girl!!http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/images/smilies/mango.gif!!!

6ballsisall
08-01-2006, 01:27 PM
I am surprised ya'll know his age! Does he know who his real parents are too? :D Hopefully they weren't related before having him!!:rolleyes:

east tx skier
08-01-2006, 01:29 PM
I see some sparks between Wgirl and the Dooker.

6ballsisall
08-01-2006, 01:33 PM
I see some sparks between Wgirl and the Dooker.

Perhaps part of the new site design encompassed the idea of a dating section on here?? :confused: :rolleyes:

east tx skier
08-01-2006, 01:34 PM
New section of the marketplace perhaps.

bradamerry
08-01-2006, 01:57 PM
Ump already tried that didn't he????

6ballsisall
08-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Ump already tried that didn't he????

Yep, HB offered UMP $100 for a one night stand. UMP got insulted because he wanted $150. Its kind of like that one movie where the guy offered Whats his nutz from Cheers and his wife $1million for one night with his wife. :D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
08-01-2006, 02:19 PM
No, no, no....your all wrong. He tried to coax me into a semi-romantic evening in Hoosierland with some Coors lite and a KD platinum. I was wearing a sheepskin coat, and for some reason he was just so persistant that we go out and have a "drink or two" and talk about skiing and boats. he mentioned that the lovely Lisa was out of town, and he had plenty of room at his place if I got too drunk to drive.

Brad, I think the dating section is a bad idea. if we did that the following would happen: HB would want it to be "inter-species", I would be injured repeatedly trying to impress females by leaping off of tall buildings in my superhero outfit, Ric and Eastie would be emailing people on it pulling pranks by showing interest and then laughing, and Erk would be figuring out SOME way to make money off of it.

JR, wasnt the "Electric Horseman" in that movie??:confused: ya know, THe Sundance Kid.

TMCNo1
08-01-2006, 02:40 PM
Happy Birthday Toolman, who ever you are!

Hoosier Bob
08-01-2006, 02:41 PM
$100 is all he got and I got $99 in change!:D

TMCNo1
08-01-2006, 02:45 PM
No, no, no....your all wrong. He tried to coax me into a semi-romantic evening in Hoosierland with some Coors lite and a KD platinum. I was wearing a sheepskin coat, and for some reason he was just so persistant that we go out and have a "drink or two" and talk about skiing and boats. he mentioned that the lovely Lisa was out of town, and he had plenty of room at his place if I got too drunk to drive.

Brad, I think the dating section is a bad idea. if we did that the following would happen: HB would want it to be "inter-species", I would be injured repeatedly trying to impress females by leaping off of tall buildings in my superhero outfit, Ric and Eastie would be emailing people on it pulling pranks by showing interest and then laughing, and Erk would be figuring out SOME way to make money off of it.

JR, wasnt the "Electric Horseman" in that movie??:confused: ya know, THe Sundance Kid.

UMP, at least you didn't lead anyone on using UMP, then change over to UMPENNA or UMPETTE or UMPWANITIA, like others have!

08-01-2006, 03:17 PM
or UMPACITA!!!

Ric
08-01-2006, 03:20 PM

JR, wasnt the "Electric Horseman" in that movie??:confused: ya know, THe Sundance Kid. easssy there tiger, I don't recall ever showing ANY interest:D

Hoosier Bob
08-01-2006, 03:32 PM
Maybe but I somehow feel you are to blame for all of this BBM crap! One pieces from now on chucko!:D easssy there tiger, I don't recall ever showing ANY interest:D

Ric
08-01-2006, 03:36 PM
Maybe but I somehow feel you are to blame for all of this BBM crap! One pieces from now on chucko!:D nope... wadddnt me man.

08-01-2006, 03:39 PM
easssy there tiger, I don't recall ever showing ANY interest:D
NO Goofy, I said SHOWING interest, ya know to pull the prank. You pranksters!:D OK, I could have typed that better.....my bad....:o Its a joke, roll with it!:)

BriEOD
08-01-2006, 09:03 PM
Rod is 51 today. Wow, happy birthday Rod. BTW, good thing you aren't in charge of setting passwords to classified information. 8p

Hoosier Bob
08-01-2006, 09:07 PM
Yeah Brian why don't you run down that whole transaction for us? Part time TOOL!:D Rod is 51 today. Wow, happy birthday Rod. BTW, good thing you aren't in charge of setting passwords to classified information. 8p

ski_king
08-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Hey fellas just wantid ta remind every body that its the Toolman's birthday tday. Hes 51. Happy birth day toolie. I miss havin u a round
I thought tpttool was the toolman created by Rod and tptool (without the extra t was amn imposter.

Of course, ICBW

ski_king
I thought tpttool was the toolman created by Rod and tptool (without the extra t was an imposter.

Of course, ICBW

ski_king
double post, how did that happen?