PDA

View Full Version : Goooood Morning TMC

BriEOD
11-05-2004, 06:46 AM
Good morning, good morning TMC. I hope everyone got more sleep than I did last night. I've got the coffee pot perculating as we speak. It is 54 degrees this morning. That is the coldest it has been this winter so far. Everyone have a good morning and I'll check back in for a brew-ha later.
:steering:

André
11-05-2004, 08:01 AM
Only 54?
Just started snowing here,suppose to get 4 inches!!!How are you sleeping these days?Is your son keeping you awake?Going to spend my overtime paycheck today buying a fireplace for the living room...should be around the price of 3 Perfect Pass :cry:
When are you going "Back to school" ?
Have a good day everybody !!!

Not working today :dance: :dance: :dance:

Mag_Red
11-05-2004, 08:14 AM
:wavey: Down to the mid 30's here. Hey Andre' I'm off today too, but starting Monday it's back to humping again. You all have a great day :)

tex
11-05-2004, 08:37 AM
yesterday i awoke to 38 and car windows frozen. it was sunny and 73 by the time i left work for happy hour. You gotta love Texas!

dmac
11-05-2004, 09:06 AM
Friday morning, in my office, checking the board. No too shabby. Freeze potential for the NE GA mountains, I hope the boat got winterized this week. :cool:

T Scott
11-05-2004, 09:23 AM
I feel for you guys.....we are supposed to have a cold front come through this weekend and are supposed to have a high of....are you ready.......78 degrees !! Yeah I have to deal with hurricanes, but for me it is better than snow. My body starts to shut down at the 65 degree mark.

dmac
11-05-2004, 09:36 AM
I feel for you guys.....we are supposed to have a coldd front come through this weekend and are supposed to have a high of....are you ready.......78 degrees !! Yeah I have to deal with hurricanes, but for me it is better than snow. My body starts to shut down at the 65 degree mark.
And you may be skiing this weekend, yes? :mad:

Knoxes
11-05-2004, 09:44 AM
I feel for you guys.....we are supposed to have a coldd front come through this weekend and are supposed to have a high of....are you ready.......78 degrees !! Yeah I have to deal with hurricanes, but for me it is better than snow. My body starts to shut down at the 65 degree mark.

Hey t - I was in Orlando a few weeks back. Did I see the Correct Craft headquaters there? I passed (twice) a plant that was making ski-boats and I didn't quite catch the sign, but I coulda sworn it said CC.

T Scott
11-05-2004, 09:46 AM
Definitely skiing this weekend. I don't mean to rub it in, (but I will) but we are not even using spring suits yet. My lake is 78 degrees. Gotta love the sunshine state! :dance:

T Scott
11-05-2004, 09:49 AM
Hey t - I was in Orlando a few weeks back. Did I see the Correct Craft headquaters there? I passed (twice) a plant that was making ski-boats and I didn't quite catch the sign, but I coulda sworn it said CC.

Knoxes,
Yes, you likely passed the Correct Craft plant. Did you throw an egg at it?? Just Kidding. It is located on Orange Avenue, not far from the airport. Southeast Correct Craft (Orlando Ski Nautique dealership) is just up the road from the the plant.

Knoxes
11-05-2004, 09:52 AM
Heh. I would've like to stop in a tour (with my Mastercraft t-shirt on).

Oh, I also saw, I think off the toll road (418?) a wakeboard park - complete with overhead lines and lights for night skiing? Man, I'd love to have one of those here. color me jealous.

east tx skier
11-05-2004, 10:34 AM
You gotta love Texas, indeed. I'm determined to ski at least once more before I winterize. That said, I'm making a winterization checklist as we speak. :(

Out of town this weekend, or I'd be skiing as there's not a cloud in the sky here.