PDA

View Full Version : New POLL-Who has the best Tag line here?

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-31-2006, 09:29 AM
New POLL-Who has the best Tag line here? People have been asking me this for weeks now. I guess the only way to settle it is with a poll:)

sizzler
07-31-2006, 09:45 AM
where's gene when we need him.......

geeez:D

MarkP
07-31-2006, 10:12 AM
New POLL-Who has the best Tag line here? People have been asking me this for weeks now. I guess the only way to settle it is with a poll:)
How about, “come on down, I’ll pull ya till you drop”. That was always my favorite one. I always wanted to take him up on that one too..

east tx skier
07-31-2006, 10:36 AM
How about, “come on down, I’ll pull ya till you drop”. That was always my favorite one. I always wanted to take him up on that one too..

I think I've used that one a couple of times, but will confess that I borrowed it from a guy in our ski club.

MarkP
07-31-2006, 10:44 AM
The offer still stands though???

east tx skier
07-31-2006, 10:44 AM
Oh, sure. IWPYTYD.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-31-2006, 10:47 AM
I was searching for the "best" I found it, named after an infamous thread.
......................:D

erkoehler
07-31-2006, 10:57 AM
So....."Wanna buy a boat?" :D

TMCNo1
07-31-2006, 11:10 AM
Gene, [quote] I am leaving this board, because I choose not to be associated with this caliber of people. [Quote]

07-31-2006, 11:11 AM
Gene, [quote] I am leaving this board, because I choose not to be associated with people like you. [Quote]
I should have put that, totaly forgot:o GOod one no1:D

TMCNo1
07-31-2006, 11:16 AM
[QUOTE=TMCNo1]Gene, [quote] I am leaving this board, because I choose not to be associated with this caliber of people.
I should have put that, totaly forgot:o GOod one no1

I wonder if Gene enjoys his new found friends at, "The Shady Rest Mobile Home Park"!:D 8p :rolleyes:

TMCNo1
07-31-2006, 11:27 AM
Or, Gene, [quote] I never knew MasterCraft owners [a generalization, not all of them] were such snobs and boasters about themselves, their jobs, their trips,...........................well who gives a crap,..........................Shame on you all![quote]

Where is gene anyway!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody know how to get rid of bloomer crickets!

Hoosier Bob
07-31-2006, 02:22 PM
Can't say I like any of those! Erk, you can't vote for yourself but you are a salesman what are we to expect. I always like Andre's old line:

I wish I were half the man my dog thinks I am!
Andre!:D

07-31-2006, 02:29 PM
No1, your typing is worse than mine was saturday night when I was drunk!!! :o :confused: What gives??:confused:

6ballsisall
07-31-2006, 02:36 PM
C'mon guys I am hurt!! I need more votes!! Ya'll quote me all the time. C'mon peeps!!:D

MarkP
07-31-2006, 03:32 PM
C'mon guys I am hurt!! I need more votes!! Ya'll quote me all the time. C'mon peeps!!:D
“Shame on you” jr beggin for votes.
Next thing you’ll be “boasting” about something.:mad: .

SkiDog
07-31-2006, 03:39 PM
Hell, I kinda like mine! Ifin':D I didn't, I wouldn't have put it there!!!!!!!!! Even though I wouldn't touch the stuff! Only beer for the dog!

07-31-2006, 03:44 PM
Actually I didnt see yours until now Skidog, thats hilarious!!!:D

JR, shame on you for boasting!:mad: ;)

6ballsisall
07-31-2006, 03:48 PM
“Shame on you” jr beggin for votes.
Next thing you’ll be “boasting” about something.:mad: .

I am buying votes now! Beers on me at Mag Mania 2.75 for those that vote for me and when I win!! :purplaugh

MarkP
07-31-2006, 03:54 PM
I am buying votes now! Beers on me at Mag Mania 2.75 for those that vote for me and when I win!! :purplaughOk

I just voted.. You got it. Good luck!!!http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/images/icons/icon14.gif

6ballsisall
07-31-2006, 03:55 PM
Ok

I just voted.. You got it. Good luck!!!http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/images/icons/icon14.gif

hehehe..... good thing no one set a rule on "interest groups" and greasin the wheels to win this election. :D Seems I've learned a thing or two from our US politicians. :rolleyes:

MarkP
07-31-2006, 05:20 PM
hehehe..... good thing no one set a rule on "interest groups" and greasin the wheels to win this election. :D Seems I've learned a thing or two from our US politicians. :rolleyes:
Well it didn’t get you too far. Looks like your goin to have to up the ante a little..
I was easy. I already have all I “need”.. So you had me at “beers on me”..

TMCNo1
07-31-2006, 05:44 PM
No1, your typing is worse than mine was saturday night when I was drunk!!! What gives??

Wat u talkin' bout Willis? Wat I done did?:confused: :confused: :confused: Splain uself!

M-Funf
07-31-2006, 05:53 PM
Of the one's I've seen lately, I think I like MarkP's...:D

jraben8
08-01-2006, 02:41 PM
SkiDog,

I like your new one, just edit the word "exercise"...

THE HANDLE ON YOUR RECLINER DOESN'T COUNT AS EXCERCISE EQUIPMENT!

6ballsisall
08-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Ok peeps I am not winning here! Time to up the ante, I can't loose to a squirelly boat salesman. :rolleyes: GOOD food is on me at MM 2.75 along with the beers IF you vote for me AND I win!! :D

Look at what the current leader is offering. To use a little more KY when you buy a boat from him???

MarkP
08-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Ok peeps I am not winning here! Time to up the ante, I can't loose to a squirelly boat salesman. :rolleyes: GOOD food is on me at MM 2.75 along with the beers IF you vote for me AND I win!! :D

Look at what the current leader is offering. To use a little more KY when you buy a boat from him???
You may have to do a little better than that. Seems some here enjoy that KY approach.http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Sarge/MrT_anim.gif.

MarkP
08-01-2006, 04:16 PM
Krap,
That WAS out loud,http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/blush.gif !!
Sorry

atlfootr
08-01-2006, 04:18 PM
New POLL-Who has the best Tag line here? What if I say, "NONE OF THE ABOVE".

MarkP
08-01-2006, 04:22 PM

Come on man,
Say something.. I was only kidding..

SkiDog
08-01-2006, 05:40 PM
SkiDog,

I like your new one, just edit the word "exercise"...

THE HANDLE ON YOUR RECLINER DOESN'T COUNT AS EXERCISE EQUIPMENT!

OK, IT DONE, FUNNY THING, I ALWAYS HIT SPELL CHECK BEFORE I POST. MUSTA MISSED THAT ONE!

Hoosier Bob
08-01-2006, 06:23 PM
Does anyone remember the .................................................. .thread? I had a blast there! Was that W T F's thread? May have been one of the threads burned druing the book burning years!:(
I don't think we even spoke of Darwin?

Ric
08-01-2006, 06:52 PM
I thought mine was great but ump left me out of the poll for some odd reason;)

"Is this the life I dreamed of, or is it just the way it all went down? Damn Right I sure am happy, with this crazy piece of life that I have found..."

Ric
08-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Does anyone remember the .................................................. .thread? I had a blast there! Was that W T F's thread? May have been one of the threads burned druing the book burning years!:(
I don't think we even spoke of Darwin? never heard of it.........................................

mitch
08-01-2006, 09:38 PM
Or, Gene, [quote] I never knew MasterCraft owners [a generalization, not all of them] were such snobs and boasters about themselves, their jobs, their trips,...........................well who gives a crap,..........................Shame on you all![quote]

Where is gene anyway!

Got me thinking of our buddy Gene, and that boy kept his word
Last Activity: 06-08-2006 01:59 PM

I don;t miss him or anything, just pointing out that he kept his word:o

mitch
08-01-2006, 09:38 PM

Where is gene anyway!

Got me thinking of our buddy Gene, and that boy kept his word
Last Activity: 06-08-2006 01:59 PM

I don;t miss him or anything, just pointing out that he kept his word:o

Workin' 4 Toys
08-01-2006, 10:52 PM
I HEEEEEEAAAARRRRR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Leroy
08-02-2006, 09:16 AM
That was at the top of the fun threads!!!! But I think it took a few beers to appreciate and participate in.......

jbfootin
08-02-2006, 10:58 AM
My new favorite is jrcarte78's I think...Hooray Beer!:D and it ties into his avitar!