PDA

View Full Version : The Cat's Out of the Bag

Pages : [1] 2

east tx skier
07-27-2006, 01:44 PM
So as not to further jack the "Walley Rules" thread, I'm reposting this.

Ric is a chick!

It's been a good secret for a while now and a good joke t'boot, but here's the scoop.

The girl in the calendar shot is "Ric." The guy in the picture I took last year when I went skiing with Ric is her boyfriend, Gary. That's also Gary in Ric's supposed ski shot of himself.

This is the background. As you probably know from reading her posts, Ric is a huge fan of the movie, Fletch. Ric always thought it was particularly funny that the Gena Davis character in that movie was named "Larry," i.e., "I love your body, Larry. So when Ric discovered this forum, she decided to go with a male name, too. Can you blame her? You think this place seems like an "all boys club" now (with obvious exceptions and one new one), you should've seen it a few years ago.

"Ric" is not short for anything. As I later found out, it's an acronym for "Rachel incognito." Pretty clever, eh. Imagine how surprised I was when "Ric" showed up to ski in a bikini. :eek:

So anyway, Welcome Rachel!

bcampbe7
07-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Welcome Rachel!

You had us all going for quite-a-while!

André
07-27-2006, 01:53 PM

Ric is a chick!

It's been a good secret for a while now and a good joke t'boot, but here's the scoop.

The girl in the calendar shot is "Ric." The guy in the picture I took last year when I went skiing with Ric is her boyfriend, Gary. That's also Gary in Ric's supposed ski shot of himself.

This is the background. As you probably know from reading her posts, Ric is a huge fan of the movie, Fletch. Ric always thought it was particularly funny that the Gena Davis character in that movie was named "Larry," i.e., "I love your body, Larry. So when Ric discovered this forum, she decided to go with a male name, too. Can you blame her? You think this place seems like an "all boys club" now (with obvious exceptions and one new one), you should've seen it a few years ago.

"Ric" is not short for anything. As I later found out, it's an acronym for "Rachel incognito." Pretty clever, eh. Imagine how surprised I was when "Ric" showed up to ski in a bikini. :eek:

Drinking on the job again Doug?
Rachel was really sad when the SS thread dissapeared...

SkiDog
07-27-2006, 01:53 PM

Ric is a chick!

Boy, did she/he pull the wool over our eyes!!!!!!!!!

slink976
07-27-2006, 02:08 PM
okay, i'll bite post the pic again!

Rixter_69
07-27-2006, 02:20 PM
This just shows you - things are not always as they appear.

Nice job Ric!

Cheers,

Rick (with a K)

RexDog1
07-27-2006, 02:28 PM
Who on first????:confused:
:popcorn:

Welcome Rachel :toast:

milkmania
07-27-2006, 02:38 PM
I fell so.....uh......

used!http://deephousepage.com/smilies/sad2.gif

things will never be the samehttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/mecry.gif

Rachel,
welcome to the board, I guesshttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/curtain.gif

who let your kitty out of the bag?
edit:
nevermind, I read back
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=10548&page=4

Davo
07-27-2006, 02:49 PM
"Ric" is not short for anything. As I later found out, it's an acronym for "Rachel incognito." Pretty clever, eh. Imagine how surprised I was when "Ric" showed up to ski in a bikini.
Very clever and yes, very surprised!

I presume this is the Ric with the Roger Clemens avitar....the "gratuitous opportunity" to show off my wake and boat Ric? Wow! Uh, I'd say welcome, but she's a regular. lol

milkmania
07-27-2006, 02:51 PM
Very clever and yes, very surprised!

I presume this is the Ric with the Roger Clemens avitar....the "gratuitous opportunity" to show off my wake and boat Ric? Wow! Uh, I'd say welcome, but she's a regular. lol

yeah, with over 6000 posts it's kinda weird to welcome them to the boardhttp://deephousepage.com/smilies/conf45.gif

Mag_Red
07-27-2006, 03:04 PM
And here I thought ole Ric was gay from reading his posts.:D

ski_king
07-27-2006, 03:09 PM
And here I thought ole Ric was gay from reading his posts.:D
Maybe she is

barefoot
07-27-2006, 03:38 PM
Imagine how surprised I was when "Ric" showed up to ski in a bikini. :eek:

Tx, is (s)he a least cute?

east tx skier
07-27-2006, 03:38 PM
Check out your Team MasterCraft Calendar for July.

barefoot
07-27-2006, 03:44 PM
hmmm, does anyne have a copy of that?

stevo137
07-27-2006, 03:48 PM
Oh, now I know why he couldn't meet up with me when I was in Houston in Feb.

BuoyChaser
07-27-2006, 03:49 PM
Check out your Team MasterCraft Calendar for July.
how'd you get the Team MC calendar???i missed that one somewhere, must have been drinking...

barefoot
07-27-2006, 03:50 PM
Ric, I personally like the picture of "your driver".

Maristar210
07-27-2006, 03:51 PM
So when I made a pass at Ric in a joking gay jesture sort of way it was my subconcious telling me that Ric was hot? Is that right?

I know Hoosier Bob has a hand in this somehow...

Steve

slink976
07-27-2006, 03:54 PM
i must still be hung over! I didn't get one.

mitch
07-27-2006, 03:54 PM
Doug, That's great, certainly had us all fooled. Can someone post a pic of July.

east tx skier
07-27-2006, 03:58 PM
I don't have a calendar handy at work. I do have a picture of Rachel and Gary, but I don't post pictures of other people without their being cool with it.

Now revealing their true gender is another story.

ski_king
07-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Is that Rachel's picture in Ric's gallery (http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=512)?

east tx skier
07-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Yup. That's R.I.C.

barefoot
07-27-2006, 04:03 PM
That's what I'm saying! I think (s)he is in the "my driver" pic.

Ric, you're being offal quite....

jraben8
07-27-2006, 04:07 PM
Funny how that happens when someone is out'd.

BuoyChaser
07-27-2006, 04:12 PM
here you go http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=512

etduc
07-27-2006, 04:14 PM
If Ric is Rachel...
How do we know Doug is, East Tx skier...
For that matter...
What if, dog was spelled, c.a.t.

This smells of a conspiracy, by the 'bu 5th column.

east tx skier
07-27-2006, 04:16 PM
If Ric is Rachel...
For that matter...

You can confirm my ID with G-Man, Mark, Brian, Beau, or UMP.

Still amazed we haven't met though as you live closer to me than anyone on here.

Mag_Red
07-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Well I always thought Ric's driver was pretty HOT!:D

etduc
07-27-2006, 04:21 PM
After, what has transpired today. How do you know, it's me?

Might be going to Jake's (on the square) next Saturday. I'll buy you a beer.

east tx skier
07-27-2006, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the offer. But we'll be in Houston the weekend of the 4th. Maybe next time though. Second round's on me.

etduc
07-27-2006, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the offer. But we'll be in Houston the weekend of the 4th. Maybe next time though. Second round's on me.
10-4 good buddy.. sorry fer the slight threadjack.

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 04:37 PM
If Ric is Rachel, Rod is Tool what the heck is UMP? I'm glad this came out as I was beginning to question my sexuality and even thought of drinking my way through my quandry. Still sober and as UMP says if I make it until the day after tomorrow it will be three straight days!:D

bigmac
07-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Very clever.

http://forums.aswp.net/theme_aswp/smilies/thumb.gif

SteveO
07-27-2006, 04:50 PM
Oh, now I know why he couldn't meet up with me when I was in Houston in Feb.

Me too Steve. I was kinda taking it personal. Makes ya want to ski with Ric even more:)

SkiDog
07-27-2006, 04:50 PM
If Ric is Rachel...
For that matter...

Now leave me out of this one, I ain't got a dog in the fight!:D

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-27-2006, 05:42 PM
I dont care WHAT you say, I am NOT buying it!:mad: This is just another big ol' "lets trick UMP" prank. :rolleyes: You guys are just trying to get me to believe this and start charming up to "her" and then have "her" drop the joke on me. Like I trust whatever human being is on the other side of that computer!:rolleyes: YOu got me on the ski thing, but you ARE NOT getting me on this one! BTW, I dont have the picture you speak of either because I dont have a calendar. SO I cant even see the "supposed" Racheal in Cognito......

Nice try Ric and Eastie;) Not gettin me on this one!

07-27-2006, 05:44 PM
If Ric is Rachel, Rod is Tool what the heck is UMP? I'm glad this came out as I was beginning to question my sexuality and even thought of drinking my way through my quandry. Still sober and as UMP says if I make it until the day after tomorrow it will be three straight days!:D
Well HB, Bri still instists that I am the Dooker too, so there you have it. this is all a big boat load of BS.:) I aint bitin' boys!:noface:

east tx skier
07-27-2006, 05:47 PM
I dont care WHAT you say, I am NOT buying it!:mad: This is just another big ol' "lets trick UMP" prank. :rolleyes: You guys are just trying to get me to believe this and start charming up to "her" and then have "her" drop the joke on me. Like I trust whatever human being is on the other side of that computer!:rolleyes: YOu got me on the ski thing, but you ARE NOT getting me on this one! BTW, I dont have the picture you speak of either because I dont have a calendar. SO I cant even see the "supposed" Racheal in Cognito......

Nice try Ric and Eastie;) Not gettin me on this one!

Just go to Ric's gallery. Here is the picture entitled "at the helm."

http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2207&size=big&cat=500&ppuser=512

It's been right in front of your face for a long time. I can't believe no one ever caught on. Of course, I never did either until I went skiing with them.

07-27-2006, 05:50 PM
NO way man! :noface: NOT gonna fall for it Eastie!:D Hey, I know your my bud and are jsut trying to mess with me just like you did on the ski deal.....again!:rolleyes: You guys cried wolf one too many times with UMP!:D

east tx skier
07-27-2006, 05:53 PM
Believe what you want, my friend. It is what it is.

07-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Believe what you want, my friend. It is what it is.
:D :D your cool Doug, real smooth!:D Hey, I aint never met a woman that liked the move Fletch! I can practically recite that movie line for line.

east tx skier
07-27-2006, 05:57 PM
I think Gary has sat her down and made her watch it quite a bit. He's a helluva guy.

Here's some more proof (sort of). I sold "Ric" my wife's old Venom bindings.

rodltg2
so im confused? whos the skier? is it rachel or gary? who owns the boat ? is her trailer messed up or gary???

PendO
Ric gets along with lakes Rick way too well to be a chick IMO:)

east tx skier
07-27-2006, 05:58 PM
so im confused? whos the skier? is it rachel or gary? who owns the boat ? is her trailer messed up or gary???

Rachel owns the boat. They both ski.

07-27-2006, 05:59 PM
Dont fall for it Rod. its BS!:cool: This is another "trick UMP" prank! They aint gettin me this time!:D ETS snagged me on the ski thing again.

sanjuan23
07-27-2006, 06:00 PM
Just go to Ric's gallery. Here is the picture entitled "at the helm."

http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2207&size=big&cat=500&ppuser=512

It's been right in front of your face for a long time. I can't believe no one ever caught on. Of course, I never did either until I went skiing with them.

Did notice that earlier this week while I was checking out RIC's Boat for comparision. But didnt think this was going on.

07-27-2006, 06:02 PM
Ric gets along with lakes Rick way too well to be a chick IMO:)
OK Pendo, at least your not duped by this.

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 07:19 PM
Hey Stevo! Ric said I could come by any time!:confused: I thought when he said bring protection he/she was talking about my CG approved flotation device!:o

TMCNo1
07-27-2006, 07:49 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: Very interesting!

stevo137
07-27-2006, 07:49 PM
Got it. So the voice mail left for me stating that he left his cell phone in the truck was Gary? :confused:
Anyway, Rachel and Gary, you should have joined us at the Woodlands. We had a great time.
Next time I visit my friends in Houston there will be no excuses! :D

roddydog
07-27-2006, 08:17 PM
Oh what a tangled web has been woven.

Nice R.I.C.

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 08:25 PM
On a serious side though he/she had me fooled. I had on a few occasions thrown out some quotes/misinformation in my comments and ole' Ric was very quick to point out things that would not be common knowledge to the average opposite. I'll miss you Ric, being a male chauvinist pig I must now think lesser of you!8p

Expect the Crocodile Dundy Sheila test if we do meet!

LakePirate
07-27-2006, 09:01 PM
Here's some more proof (sort of). I sold "Ric" my wife's old Venom bindings.

Weren't you going to try on your wife's Wiley's earlier in the week?

Perhaps your wife is like Peggy Hill, a full footed woman.

milkmania
07-27-2006, 09:15 PM
Expect the Crocodile Dundy Sheila test if we do meet!

this! I want to seehttp://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/images/smilies2/popcorn.gif

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 09:29 PM
I am not buyin' it! To think a Sheila could keep her trap shut about this for over 6,000 posts? Never happend and never will. 100 of us would have had PM's that started with "Girl" I just had to tell you but I am not a "Ric!" Now lets go shoppin' somewhere we don't have to parallel park! Not to mention has Ric ever been testy? You know been in a bad mood for no reason? Lit us up for not PM'ing him just to say hi? If we ever said "what's happening big Ric" would he reply: why, do you think I have gained weight? Ric is always in a good mood and is always quick whitted and fun. Anyone know a woman like that?:confused:

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Anyone know a woman like that?:confused:

Oh yeah, I don't need all of the pwhipped talkers replying regarding how great their wives are!:mad:

07-27-2006, 09:44 PM
I have proof that "Ric" is not a woman! :D Remember when I posted pictures of me with my guitars where I was wearing the leather pants? Ric got on my case about those leather pants just like all the other GUYS did here. Case in point: the ladies like UMP's leather pants! :D So Ric didnt like them and gave me a ration of teasing about them, so did Alot of other dudes here! If "Ric" was a woman, she would not have teased me so much about those pants!

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 09:46 PM
I had your back for a minute but no chick likes leather pants! Whips yes, pants no! I suppose the mullet is still a turn on? Maybe when Loverboy was cool but his were red!:o I have proof that "Ric" is not a woman! :D Remember when I posted pictures of me with my guitars where I was wearing the leather pants? Ric got on my case about those leather pants just like all the other GUYS did here. Case in point: the ladies like UMP's leather pants! :D So Ric didnt like them and gave me a ration of teasing about them, so did Alot of other dudes here! If "Ric" was a woman, she would not have teased me so much about those pants!

07-27-2006, 09:50 PM
I believe you are referring to Mike Reno's red leather pants, he usually wore a red bandana on his head too. :cool:

Hey Hoosier, I am just stating fact! Women dig my leather pants, its that simple! I have had plenty of chicks compliment me on them. I havent had one chick diss them. Plenty of guys diss them, but thats cuz they are jealous! Dont hate me because I am beatiful!:D ;)

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 09:56 PM
Women trapped on the UP like anything that blows their way! A lot of prisoners do things they would not do if they were free to do as they will!

E=Upper Michigan Prostar190]I believe you are referring to Mike Reno's red leather pants, he usually wore a red bandana on his head too. :cool:

Hey Hoosier, I am just stating fact! Women dig my leather pants, its that simple! I have had plenty of chicks compliment me on them. I havent had one chick diss them. Plenty of guys diss them, but thats cuz they are jealous! Dont hate me because I am beatiful!:D ;)[/QUOTE]

07-27-2006, 10:00 PM
well I still dont believe this stuff!! I know its just another prank to trick me primarily, but this time its not via PM, and they are taking the whole board along for the joke!:D Not gonna fool me this time!:D

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 10:01 PM
Have you recently watched "Conspiracy Theory?" Just a thought?:confused: well I still dont believe this stuff!! I know its just another prank to trick me primarily, but this time its not via PM, and they are taking the whole board along for the joke!:D Not gonna fool me this time!:D

PendO
07-27-2006, 10:03 PM
several good conspiracy theories over at .................

07-27-2006, 10:05 PM
Have you recently watched "Conspiracy Theory?" Just a thought?:confused:
Well, see not everyone knows about the prank "Ric" and severl others here played on me about a FICTIONAL group buy on waterskis. They got me good on that one, and I will admit to being gullable, but I think they are trying to have a laugh on the UMP again. :cool:

Farmer Ted
07-27-2006, 10:08 PM
well, let's see some slalom shots of the skirt......

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 10:11 PM
I would but I think his twig and berries may create a problem!:D well, let's see some slalom shots of the skirt......

east tx skier
07-27-2006, 10:11 PM
I have proof that "Ric" is not a woman! :D Remember when I posted pictures of me with my guitars where I was wearing the leather pants? Ric got on my case about those leather pants just like all the other GUYS did here. Case in point: the ladies like UMP's leather pants! :D So Ric didnt like them and gave me a ration of teasing about them, so did Alot of other dudes here! If "Ric" was a woman, she would not have teased me so much about those pants!

Southern women do not go for the leather pants, UMP.

east tx skier
07-27-2006, 10:12 PM
Well, see not everyone knows about the prank "Ric" and severl others here played on me about a FICTIONAL group buy on waterskis. They got me good on that one, and I will admit to being gullable, but I think they are trying to have a laugh on the UMP again. :cool:

Just because I didn't spill the beans on RIC's little group buy thing way back when doesn't make me in on it.

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 10:12 PM
Doug is a southern woman? How else could he know this? Man have we had some jawdroppers this week!:D Southern women do not go for the leather pants, UMP.

PendO
07-27-2006, 10:13 PM
Southern women do not go for the leather pants, UMP.

OH, but I will tell you what souther women do go for (edited for content) ...

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 10:15 PM
Does Doug seem a little "Moody" to you?:o Maybe I should PM him just to let him know I care!:D

07-27-2006, 10:19 PM
Just because I didn't spill the beans on RIC's little group buy thing way back when doesn't make me in on it.
Well Douggie, so now you admit you knew about it, that means you must have had a hand in the cookie jar too!:D , I said several "others" were in on the prank because they contacted me via PM as part of the prank. I will keep the names off here to protect the innocent!8p They know who they are! Accomplices!

OH man, this is too fun! This is more fun than trying to figure out who Dooker is!:dance: I love this place!

east tx skier
07-27-2006, 10:20 PM
You know I knew about it. Were it not for me, you'd have run to the cops by now.

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 10:22 PM
So Doug do you dress left or right and why? Just checking as a Sheila may have trouble with this one!:o

07-27-2006, 10:24 PM
You know I knew about it. Were it not for me, you'd have run to the cops by now.
Oh Im not THAT bad :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Never mind that now, I got plenty of worrying and agonizing to do over this monza deal!8p

bcampbe7
07-27-2006, 10:26 PM
Oh Im not THAT bad :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

Never mind that now, I got plenty of worrying and agonizing to do over this monza deal!8p

By the time you decide on buying the Monza there will be something new out.:D

07-27-2006, 10:28 PM
By the time you decide on buying the Monza there will be something new out.:D
Yea, and I will be able to get a Monza for CHEAP then!:D :cool: 8p

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 10:28 PM
What, are you asking Gary?:D So Doug do you dress left or right and why? Just checking as a Sheila may have trouble with this one!:o

Davo
07-27-2006, 10:33 PM
Anyone know a woman like that?:confused:

Oh yeah, I don't need all of the pwhipped talkers replying regarding how great their wives are!:mad:
LMAO!

You need to head south more often....southern women got it goin' on.

Signed,
pwhipped. :D :D

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 10:34 PM
Now that is funny PW! Me too but she knows not what I do here!:o

bcampbe7
07-27-2006, 10:36 PM
Now that is funny PW! Me too but she knows not what I do here!:o

I was just going to say that if "Miss L" was in the room Hoosier Bob would be over at the "my wife/girlfriend is the greatest women in the World" thread.

On another note...
Has anyone else noticed that Ric, aka Rachel, has not been on the site since the "Cat" was let out of the bag? :confused:

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 10:41 PM
I wear the pants in my castle! So doug has not anwered the dress L or R question! So Beau what is your answer? I am beginning to think all of you are Sheilas!:confused: No wonder you guys are always talkin' about how my vest doesn't match my shorts! So Beau what are you doin' later? I saw the pics and you are hot!:D I was just going to say that if "Miss L" was in the room Hoosier Bob would be over at the "my wife/girlfriend is the greatest women in the World" thread.

bcampbe7
07-27-2006, 10:44 PM
I wear the pants in my castle! So doug has not anwered the dress L or R question! So Beau what is your answer? I am beginning to think all of you are Sheilas!:confused: No wonder you guys are always talkin' about how my vest doesn't match my shorts! So Beau what are you doin' later? I saw the pics and you are hot!:D

I thought you quit drinking...:confused:

tex
07-27-2006, 10:44 PM
Now I don't know who to beleive in the swimsuit thread!

07-27-2006, 10:45 PM
This place is getting like a 80's board game or a recent reality show! To many aliases and "identities". Where's Dooker, Hillbilly Toober, Workin for Toyotas, and Toolman when we need them??? they should all be here on this thread!:cool:

07-27-2006, 10:46 PM
You gotta farm Beau?? If Hoosier is hittin on you, he must have an ulterior motive:D

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 10:48 PM
Now I know you are a Sheila! Only a Sheila has a problem with my drinkin'! By the way, I have never quit anything in my life!:D I thought you quit drinking...:confused:

bcampbe7
07-27-2006, 10:49 PM
You gotta farm Beau?? If Hoosier is hittin on you, he must have an ulterior motive:D

Nope, no farm here...

bcampbe7
07-27-2006, 10:50 PM
Now I know you are a Sheila! Only a Sheila has a problem with my drinkin'! By the way, I have never quit anything in my life!:D

Ata boy! AA is for quitters!

07-27-2006, 10:51 PM
Alright Hoosier, Im leaving you in charge here!:) I need to get some sleep. Keep things in check around here. Report all strange occurances and behaviors to me. Make sure you check EVERYONE that views this thread with the "crocodile dundee" test!:cool: We gotta get this sorted out!;)

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 10:52 PM
Beau? Which translates to Be A Ewe! A Ewe is a female sheep! We are onto you guys now!;) Nope, no farm here...

bcampbe7
07-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Alright Hoosier, Im leaving you in charge here!:) I need to get some sleep. Keep things in check around here. Report all strange occurances and behaviors to me. Make sure you check EVERYONE that views this thread with the "crocodile dundee" test!:cool: We gotta get this sorted out!;)

Talk about a Sally, going to bed at 10!

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 10:57 PM
Stop! Sally's always stay up late! UMP/Sally is the only one here that may actually be a man! A very hetro man! Anyone who is so confident in their sexuality that they believe leather makes them look appealing to the opposites sex can't be a female!:D I trust no one! NO ONE! I dress left because it feels right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Talk about a Sally, going to bed at 10!

Maristar210
07-27-2006, 11:01 PM
Hello Bob.....

Want to ski?

stevo137
07-27-2006, 11:06 PM
Now I don't know who to beleive in the swimsuit thread!
OK, I'll confess, I am actally Stevo's Mrs. Kisses TEX! 8p

Workin' 4 Toys
I know its just another prank to trick me primarily,
Don't flatter yourself........

Hoosier Bob
I always answer yes to: Want to have sex and want to ski! Unless it is Ric or a Sheila that is not really a Sheila or you unless you are talkin' about skiing then the answer is still yes but the sex would be no unless you are like Ric of course then the answer would be yes if he is really a she or the she pictured. I have totally derailed!:o Hello Bob.....

Want to ski?

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 11:07 PM
If you only knew what we have done with your pictures!:eek3: OK, I'll confess, I am actally Stevo's Mrs. Kisses TEX! 8p

Workin' 4 Toys
07-27-2006, 11:08 PM
8p Does Doug seem a little "Moody" to you?Maybe I should PM him just to let him know I care!:D
I don't think you're PM's help ANYTHING!!!8p

Workin' 4 Toys
07-27-2006, 11:08 PM
Talk about a Sally, going to bed at 10!
The sally has nothing to do with the 10:00 thing....:rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 11:09 PM
Did you shorten your name? I thought you were known as Woken for Toyota! Oh yeah, Eat me!;) 8p
I don't think you're PM's help ANYTHING!!!8p

Workin' 4 Toys
07-27-2006, 11:11 PM
Eat you????? R U a sheila?:confused: This guy's are gals thing is getting out of hand..

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 11:13 PM
I agree I don't know whether to sit or stand! I am making a mess either way!:D Eat you????? R U a sheila?:confused: This guy's are gals thing is getting out of hand..

Workin' 4 Toys
07-27-2006, 11:14 PM
I agree I don't know whether to sit or stand! I am making a mess either way!:D
I always thought hump was a shiela, but RIC??? Oh well, it's a good thing it doesn't really matter...

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 11:15 PM
I would have guessed Ric last! They say make a list and turn it upside down!:( I always thought hump was a shiela, but RIC??? Oh well, it's a good thing it doesn't really matter...

bradamerry
07-27-2006, 11:16 PM
What the He!!, I leave and go to Houston for a day and now boys are changing to girls?????:rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
07-27-2006, 11:17 PM
What the He!!, I leave and go to Houston for a day and now boys are changing to girls?????:rolleyes:
So you were the REASON for the conversion.....:o ;)

bcampbe7
07-27-2006, 11:18 PM
I would have guessed Ric last! They say make a list and turn it upside down!:(

You probably have yourself 2nd to last on that list, huh?

bcampbe7
07-27-2006, 11:19 PM

What did you do to Ric?!?

Workin' 4 Toys
07-27-2006, 11:20 PM
You probably have yourself 2nd to last on that list, huh?
DANG BOB, what did you do to piss off Beau..?>>

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 11:20 PM
Everyone against Hoosier night huh? I have my dressing, do you? I wonder how many of you paint your toenails?:confused:

bcampbe7
07-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Everyone against Hoosier night huh? I have my dressing, do you? I wonder how many of you paint your toenails?:confused:

D@mnit, go defend your Honda!

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=10661

Workin' 4 Toys
Does a manicure count as paint.....8p

Hoosier Bob
I am an equal opportunity offender! I leave no stone unturned!:D DANG BOB, what did you do to piss off Beau..?>>

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 11:22 PM
Yes, yes it does!:o Unless it is some kinky sex thing you do with your sig other!Does a manicure count as paint.....8p

Workin' 4 Toys
07-27-2006, 11:31 PM
Yes, yes it does!:o Unless it is some kinky sex thing you do with your sig other!
Let's just say open mouth insert...........Nevermind I forget what I was talking about but it had something to do with toes....:o

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 11:35 PM
.................................................. .................................................!

Workin' 4 Toys
07-27-2006, 11:49 PM
**** = knee????? :confused: :rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 11:51 PM
I will go with the knee as I just reread my post and it is way bad!:o I will say mine rhymed better!**** = knee????? :confused: :rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
07-27-2006, 11:56 PM
:confused: ...........teet.......:confused: ...........heet........:confused: :rolleyes:

Hoosier Bob
07-27-2006, 11:57 PM
Are you a Pink Floyd fan? If you are you can't have any pudding!:D

dapicatti
07-28-2006, 12:46 AM
Crazier things can happen! You guys make it tough for a girl to own up to a post here- my wife posts all the time under my name.

sizzler
07-28-2006, 03:33 AM
i sent my husband to meet ETS when he came over to london the other month.....

ntidsl
07-28-2006, 07:58 AM
WOW I was reserved to chime in on this until I saw how things went down...And after taking sometime...10 seconds...to think about it...even though I feel confused now...I could care less if RIC is a man or woman...it really doesnt matter...he or she may be able to kick my *** in skiing or maybe not...he or she does have a trailer problem and that sucks for anyone male or female!!!

I ski with guys and gals everyday...one day I was meeting someone named Jan for ski runs at 6am...And it was a guy...I had no idea I just assumed it was a girl...we just emailed a few times and I never asked...I was cracking up at myself later...

honestly boating and skiing are 2 things where there is no advantage of being guy or gal...I'd put my wife's driving skills up against anyone on this site, truck and trailer or boat...

my only question is why the cover up? just for laughs? if so thats freakin hilarious!!!!

Ric
07-28-2006, 08:29 AM

Ric
07-28-2006, 08:29 AM
Guys!

I have balls!

do you know how I know you're gay?

If you care whether I am a chick or not!

Hi Gene! :wavey:

jraben8
07-28-2006, 08:42 AM
WOW I was reserved to chime in on this until I saw how things went down...And after taking sometime...10 seconds...to think about it...even though I feel confused now...I could care less if RIC is a man or woman...it really doesnt matter...he or she may be able to kick my *** in skiing or maybe not...he or she does have a trailer problem and that sucks for anyone male or female!!!

I ski with guys and gals everyday...one day I was meeting someone named Jan for ski runs at 6am...And it was a guy...I had no idea I just assumed it was a girl...we just emailed a few times and I never asked...I was cracking up at myself later...

honestly boating and skiing are 2 things where there is no advantage of being guy or gal...I'd put my wife's driving skills up against anyone on this site, truck and trailer or boat...

my only question is why the cover up? just for laughs? if so thats freakin hilarious!!!!

I couldn't agree more! Thinking back on everything that I have witnessed on this site, I have to say that the responses here are some of the funniest that I have ever seen/read/heard. :D :D :D

barefoot
07-28-2006, 08:45 AM
Oh, I get it…Ric had a sex change! He had balls...

This still means you’re open to go skiing, right? You’re not going to start picking up hobbies like shopping or something.

bradamerry
07-28-2006, 09:33 AM
So you were the REASON for the conversion.....:o ;)
I must still have it.....:rolleyes:

07-28-2006, 09:34 AM
I always answer yes to: Want to have sex and want to ski! Unless it is Ric or a Sheila that is not really a Sheila or you unless you are talkin' about skiing then the answer is still yes but the sex would be no unless you are like Ric of course then the answer would be yes if he is really a she or the she pictured. I have totally derailed!
Man, I tuned out way to early last nite. I missed alot of Hoosiers best stuff! If its one thing that entertains me, its trying to make sense of Hoosiers drunken babble on here! This place ROCKS!!! I just love the drama unfolding! This opens up a big can of worms, makes you wonder, is Dooker a man or woman? Does Erk REALLY sell Mastercrafts? or does he really sell Bu's?? Does Hillbilly Toober REALLY go Toobing? or is he a slalom skier? Does Eastie REALLY use 303? Are UMP's pants really leather, or are they Synthetic? Is Hoosier REALLY a Doctor? or does he just play one on TV?
These are uncertain times my friends! we must be careful! I hope this dont mean Mag is gonna pick me up at the airport dressed like Corporal Klinger from M.A.S.H.! :uglyhamme If so, I will help him fill out the paperwork to apply for a Section 8 discharge!;)

bradamerry
07-28-2006, 09:40 AM
Just to add a little flame to the fire, Ric is on "THE LIST" and knows what we've been looking at.. I believe Ric has sent some stuff for your viewing pleasure, but not all was good on the eyes...:rolleyes:

RexDog1
07-28-2006, 09:41 AM
:popcorn: I Love This …..Why?

TMCNo1
07-28-2006, 09:42 AM
I am not buyin' it! To think a Sheila could keep her trap shut about this for over 6,000 posts? Never happend and never will. 100 of us would have had PM's that started with "Girl" I just had to tell you but I am not a "Ric!" Now lets go shoppin' somewhere we don't have to parallel park! Not to mention has Ric ever been testy? You know been in a bad mood for no reason? Lit us up for not PM'ing him just to say hi? If we ever said "what's happening big Ric" would he reply: why, do you think I have gained weight? Ric is always in a good mood and is always quick whitted and fun. Anyone know a woman like that?:confused:

And Ric never said, "Do I look fat in this post"!:D

07-28-2006, 09:43 AM
Brad just thickened the plot of this story like the pea soup my grandma used to make! you could stand a spoon up in it!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

07-28-2006, 09:45 AM
I am still laughing my arse off about Hoosiers parellel parking comment! :uglyhamme :uglyhamme THere hasnt been this much controversy here since The Hoosier drinking thread was deleted:cool:

bradamerry
07-28-2006, 09:47 AM
Brad just thickened the plot of this story like the pea soup my grandma used to make! you could stand a spoon up in it!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Remember all the nice looking young ladies and then the beached whale at the end, I believe Ric may have sent that one...

Ric
07-28-2006, 09:47 AM
This is EXACTLY why I didn't want this conversation to come up

ump immediately private messaged me after eastie started all this chic talk!

I did not join here thinking this was a dating forum UMP

bradamerry
07-28-2006, 09:48 AM

How u dooooing..........................;)

ntidsl
07-28-2006, 09:49 AM
oh crap man...thats funny...could you forward that pm to everyone?

ntidsl
07-28-2006, 09:50 AM
i cant stop laughing!

07-28-2006, 09:57 AM
This is hilarious! :D The ski prank was great but this one is awesome! I am not "in the market" for a chick Ric, but Hoosier was hittin on Beau last nite, so he might be interested!:D Hmmm....that may be a good idea though.....a dating website for waterskiers only.... Lets start one, we could make hundreds with that idea!

Oh, but I AM in the market for a SKI! But I aint buying one form you!:noface: I think MYMC is gonna hook the UMP up with a monza!

bradamerry
07-28-2006, 10:01 AM
[QUOTE=Upper Michigan Prostar190] I am not "in the market" for a chick Ric [QUOTE]

Yea right, LOVERBOY....................

Ric
07-28-2006, 10:07 AM
then stop with the incessant private messages!

This is hilarious! :D The ski prank was great but this one is awesome! I am not "in the market" for a chick Ric, but Hoosier was hittin on Beau last nite, so he might be interested!:D Hmmm....that may be a good idea though.....a dating website for waterskiers only.... Lets start one, we could make hundreds with that idea!

Oh, but I AM in the market for a SKI! But I aint buying one form you!:noface: I think MYMC is gonna hook the UMP up with a monza!

east tx skier
I seem to recall some PMs as to how "hot" Ric is!

east tx skier
then stop with the incessant private messages!

Look out, UMP. You pissed her off! Now ... hear her roar!

TMCNo1
07-28-2006, 10:15 AM
And I was afraid I had wasted money buying this computer. I ain't laughed so much since the cow stepped on one of Grandma's breastistes and ripped her apron off.
He/she's, Fred the "Goat Mechanic", HB and his sheep, UMP buying a Chevy Monza, group buys on Hookers, pants made from boat upholstery, it don't get no better than this!
I heard the NEW "Payton Place" filming had started, based on this site for release sometime around Valentines Day! Starring most of the cast from the "Smokey and the Bandit" and "Dukes of Hazzard"!

07-28-2006, 10:23 AM
And I was afraid I had wasted money buying this computer. I ain't laughed so much since the cow stepped on one of Grandma's breastistes and ripped her apron off.
He/she's, Fred the "Goat Mechanic", HB and his sheep, UMP buying a Chevy Monza, group buys on Hookers, pants made from boat upholstery, it don't get no better than this!
I heard the NEW "Payton Place" filming had started, based on this site for release sometime around Valentines Day! Starring most of the cast from the "Smokey and the Bandit" and "Dukes of Hazzard"!
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

07-28-2006, 10:25 AM
Look out, UMP. You pissed her off! Now ... hear her roar!
Well if Ric had gotten that great deal for me on the HO MOnza like He/she promised we would be friends!:D

TMCNo1
07-28-2006, 10:38 AM
Well if Ric had gotten that great deal for me on the HO MOnza like He/she promised we would be friends!:D

I see a Soap Opera for TV coming on, "Days of Our Wing Adjustment" or "General Website" or "As the Propeller Turns"!8p

07-28-2006, 10:55 AM
Should I take my wing off my fin or leave it on???:confused:

Davo
07-28-2006, 11:04 AM
...I could NOT care less if RIC is a man or woman...it really doesnt matter...!
Fixed that for ya and agreed...hopefully, most of the others on here would as well.

ntidsl
07-28-2006, 11:05 AM
right thanks...that expression always gets me...

Davo
07-28-2006, 11:10 AM
right thanks...that expression always gets me...
I didn't catch it until I read it a second time, but I knew what ya meant the first time. :toast:

pilot02
07-28-2006, 11:17 AM
Hmmmm? So I guess it was Gary I spoke with on the cell when I was in Houston in April. That was just WRONG!!:o

schmaltzy
07-28-2006, 11:26 AM
I have to say...I do a lot of reading on here and not too much posting - but this is absolutely hilarious some of the best reading so far - I think Miss Cleo will be the only one to figure this out. woohoo:

07-28-2006, 11:51 AM
I have to say...I do a lot of reading on here and not too much posting - but this is absolutely hilarious some of the best reading so far - I think Miss Cleo will be the only one to figure this out. woohoo:
Miss Cleo.....Possibly she can. I still got my faith in Dr. Hoosier!:D He hasnt let me down yet.

east tx skier
07-28-2006, 11:55 AM
Weren't you going to try on your wife's Wiley's earlier in the week?

Perhaps your wife is like Peggy Hill, a full footed woman.

My wife asked that I reply that she does not have "big ole bunny feet." :D

Workin' 4 Toys
07-28-2006, 11:58 AM
Guys!

I have balls!

Base...., foot...., soccer ...., tennis ....Which...?

east tx skier
07-28-2006, 12:00 PM
Base...., foot...., soccer ...., tennis ....Which...?

Turn.

http://www.andymapple.com/images/stories/articles/buoy.jpg

07-28-2006, 12:01 PM
My wife asked that I reply that she does not have "big ole bunny feet." :D
Oh yea? well how do we REALLY know your wife dont have big feet? and how do we REALLY know you have a wife? and how do we REALLY know.....and the list goes on!;) 8p

As my psycho thereapist Hoosier Bob says "TRUST NO ONE" :D

Davo
07-28-2006, 12:08 PM
Turn.

http://www.andymapple.com/images/stories/articles/buoy.jpg
Sweet.....

Workin' 4 Toys
07-28-2006, 12:09 PM

And all along I was thinking hump joined for the same reason

Workin' 4 Toys
07-28-2006, 12:15 PM
Wasn't she (Ric) the one asking Erk all the questions about a prop? Hey Erk, you ever "talk" to Ric? What does she sound like?

slink976
07-28-2006, 12:27 PM
But remember she has ballz

07-28-2006, 12:57 PM
But remember she has ballz
That could mean she has guts too! figure of speech:cool:

mitch
07-28-2006, 01:06 PM
Wendy's has a 99 cent chicken sandwich?

slink976
07-28-2006, 01:07 PM
Nice I cant tell you how long i have been walking around wondering when they where gooing to get that!

Ric
07-28-2006, 01:17 PM
Thanks alot Eastie! :( I am getting wayy more attention from guys that I never wanted attention from! I just cleared my pm box for the LAST time... when it's full, then nobody can contact me with the inuendos anymore

slink976
07-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Ric I just want to go on the record here.

I have not PM'ed you for your number.... Yet

lol

07-28-2006, 01:25 PM
Ric, is Hoosier and WFT sending you indecent proposals?

Hey Slink, if you do call her, be sure tell her I want a good deal on a HO Monza and see if she can get me one at a steal of a deal!:D She claims she has a source. ;)

Ric
07-28-2006, 01:28 PM
seriously ump..... Cool it.

bcampbe7
07-28-2006, 01:32 PM
Hey Rachel, your PM box is full!

east tx skier
07-28-2006, 01:36 PM
Thanks alot Eastie! :( I am getting wayy more attention from guys that I never wanted attention from! I just cleared my pm box for the LAST time... when it's full, then nobody can contact me with the inuendos anymore

Sorry girl. I had to do it. If UMP is harassing you, just forward the messages to me and Beau and we'll see that it gets handled. That is not representative of the MC family.

bradamerry
07-28-2006, 02:18 PM
seriously ump..... Cool it.
Sorry you are getting all the crap. I thought finding out was better than the Toolman. Very funny. I hope they leave you alone.

Ric
07-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Good idea, I will forward them to you moderators

Sorry girl. I had to do it. If UMP is harassing you, just forward the messages to me and Beau and we'll see that it gets handled. That is not representative of the MC family.

jbfootin
07-28-2006, 03:56 PM
Whats the big deal... So Ric is Rachelle...We could use a few more girls around here. I would much rather see Rachelle in a swim suit than any of you guys!

Nothing hotter than a girl who likes to ski!!:D

Glad your out Ric

ski_king
07-28-2006, 03:59 PM
This post (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=191960&postcount=24) has me confused.:confused:

bradamerry
07-28-2006, 04:00 PM
Ric, I hope you will join us on the Greeson trip.. Brandy said it would be great having another gal to ski with...

Ric
07-28-2006, 04:08 PM
This post (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=191960&postcount=24) has me confused.:confused:

Tryin too hard ya think?

Ric
07-28-2006, 04:09 PM
Ric, I hope you will join us on the Greeson trip.. Brandy said it would be great having another gal to ski with... cool .

bradamerry
07-28-2006, 04:20 PM
cool .
Great to hear from you Ric... glad you called and I'm looking forward to seeing you in Houston on my next business trip.

Ric
07-28-2006, 04:26 PM
Great to hear from you Ric... glad you called and I'm looking forward to seeing you in Houston on my next business trip. Tell Brandy I still feel bad about not calling yall during the evacuation

bradamerry
07-28-2006, 04:29 PM
And don't worry, I don't think the UMP is going to make the Greeson trip......

TMCNo1
07-28-2006, 04:39 PM

:popcorn: :rolleyes: :popcorn:

Ryan
07-28-2006, 05:13 PM
I haven't seen a thread catch fire like this for a long time.

I forgot who said it, but this has definitely been more interesting than the toolman escapade. I think most of us will tend to be a little nicer to you Ric, as this plays out...I'll just keep it the way it's always been.

I think Betsy and WakeSeeky will be stoked. Especially when..."the TMC winter season" comes. A lot of these posts make it feel like winter all over again. What is it guys? The heat?

Ric
07-28-2006, 05:20 PM
could be the heat

east tx skier
07-28-2006, 05:22 PM
I think Betsy and WakeSeeky will be stoked. Especially when..."the TMC winter season" comes. A lot of these posts make it feel like winter all over again. What is it guys? The heat?

Not to mention Watergirl.

stevo137
07-28-2006, 05:37 PM
Yep, they got me.

east tx skier
07-28-2006, 05:46 PM
Ric, my boy. You know what movie I haven't seen in a while?

http://www.qwipster.net/gotcha.jpg

Disclaimer: UMP did not harass Rachel. There is no Rachel.

Have a great weekend everyone.

stevo137
07-28-2006, 05:49 PM
Can't believe I fell for that. :o

WakeSeeky
07-28-2006, 05:49 PM

That's it, it DOES feel like a winter thread! :rolleyes:

Always good to see another chica on here, though I've always enjoyed your sense of humor, Ric, and I doubt knowing will change anything. I can certainly understand the impulse to disguise your gender online. Anybody who didn't get it should by now. :noface:

Hoosier Bob
07-28-2006, 06:04 PM
Ric is a CHIC????? Man did I miss that! Glad I was not on here last night a I was drinkin' heavily! Hate to think I might say something I may regret! Welcome Ric or whatever. Now on to the drinkin' thread!:D

PS Ric, I am into Merril Streep movies if you were wondering?

Hoosier Bob
07-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Deja Vu? Man I swear I did not post this crap today! Awhile ago yes but it says today! Being a drinker this is not funny!:o

bradamerry
07-28-2006, 06:29 PM
Not to mention Watergirl.
Mag has her all to his self...........:rolleyes:

07-28-2006, 06:50 PM
Oh Hardeee har har har guys! ANOTHER PRANK ON UMP!:mad: really ****in funny! :noface: You guys are masterminds I tell ya.

slink976
07-28-2006, 06:53 PM
wow someone is in a pissy mode

07-28-2006, 06:57 PM
wow someone is in a pissy mode
edit.......

slink976
07-28-2006, 07:00 PM
Calm down count to 10 then luagh about it! best thing to do!

07-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Calm down count to 10 then luagh about it! best thing to do!
edit........

07-28-2006, 07:14 PM
Ric, my boy. You know what movie I haven't seen in a while?

http://www.qwipster.net/gotcha.jpg

Disclaimer: UMP did not harass Rachel. There is no Rachel.

Have a great weekend everyone.
edit........

Hoosier Bob
07-28-2006, 07:50 PM
My ear is on fire! UMP just lit me up and I had no idea nor did I have anything to do with this! Figure it out guys as I do not need the abuse! BEER is on RIC!:mad:

slink976
07-28-2006, 08:17 PM
well do i atleast get a free beer out of this? if not i am going to get pis.... nevermind just counted to ten! lol

east tx skier
07-28-2006, 08:45 PM
UMP, it wasn't a prank on you. You just happened to PM me 70 times in 36 hours about it asking questions. 8p

bcampbe7
07-28-2006, 08:48 PM
well do i atleast get a free beer out of this? if not i am going to get pis.... nevermind just counted to ten! lol

You have a brand new X2, you aren't allowed to get pi$$ed!

Ric
07-28-2006, 10:17 PM
My ear is on fire! UMP just lit me up and I had no idea nor did I have anything to do with this! Figure it out guys as I do not need the abuse! BEER is on RIC!:mad:on me?

beer was on me for the gb thing, this was not my doing sorry

as far as you ump, I thought you said you were not buying the whole thing so why are you crying now that you've been had?

erkoehler
07-28-2006, 11:16 PM
UMP, is this why you called me yesterday?

Hoosier Bob
07-29-2006, 12:01 AM
You are the one wearing the skirt!8p on me?

beer was on me for the gb thing, this was not my doing sorry

as far as you ump, I thought you said you were not buying the whole thing so why are you crying now that you've been had?

bradamerry
07-29-2006, 12:09 AM
Hey, where's my boat???

bradamerry
07-29-2006, 12:11 AM
My ear is on fire! UMP just lit me up and I had no idea nor did I have anything to do with this! Figure it out guys as I do not need the abuse! BEER is on RIC!:mad:
You too, he left a message on my cell phone blaming me for helping with the prank???? How did he get my digits????

Hoosier Bob
07-29-2006, 12:11 AM
No offense Ric but I liked you better as a man!:D Now Beau has me worried! I would have picked him as he was FIRST on my list!8p

Hoosier Bob
07-29-2006, 12:13 AM
I think he must have access to a criss cross!:D You too, he left a message on my cell phone blaming me for helping with the prank???? How did he get my digits????

Workin' 4 Toys
07-29-2006, 12:30 AM
You too, he left a message on my cell phone blaming me for helping with the prank???? How did he get my digits????
Just be glad HB doesn't...........:rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
07-29-2006, 12:30 AM
I think he must have access to a criss cross!:D
JUMP, JUMP, JUMP............:o

Ric
07-29-2006, 07:22 AM
You are the one wearing the skirt!8p if that is the case, then YOU are buyin'

Ric
07-29-2006, 08:09 AM
Ump, that whole wedding thing you pulled on me gets us even anyway. I was totally fooled. I mean you really got me there.

you can stop emailing me now Steve (Mary), the cat is back in the bag.

east tx skier
07-29-2006, 08:10 AM
Ump, that whole wedding thing you pulled on me gets us even anyway. I was totally fooled. I mean you really got me there.

you can stop emailing me now Steve (Mary), the cat is back in the bag.

That poor cat.

07-29-2006, 09:15 AM

What the he11 are you talking about? what wedding thing?

07-29-2006, 09:22 AM
No Erk, I called just to BS about stuff, skis, boats, MM2.980986, thats it. This BS hadnt gone down yet when I called you.

Ric
07-29-2006, 09:23 AM
What the he11 are you talking about? what wedding thing? Nohoho not my wedding....

07-29-2006, 09:47 AM
What do you mean???

Ric
07-29-2006, 09:56 AM
What do you mean???

I mean it cut me deep ump

07-29-2006, 09:59 AM
yea, like that was on the same level as the "Ric" joke......

Ric
07-29-2006, 10:00 AM
I don't know how else to say it to you ump.

the chic thing was not my deal as you may recall but I can certainly play along

you with the wedding invitation thing (and getting mymc in on it too) that was plain wrong man

bigmac
07-29-2006, 10:09 AM

I've always been fascinated by personality interplay on online communities.

Ric
07-29-2006, 10:10 AM

I've always been fascinated by personality interplay on online communities. glad to feed your fascinations :rolleyes:

Ric
07-29-2006, 10:12 AM
yea, like that was on the same level as the "Ric" joke...... Heyyyyyy

I thought you said "whatever...." I have NOT been drinking this morning.

what are you trying to pull over there:confused:

east tx skier
07-29-2006, 10:36 AM

I've always been fascinated by personality interplay on online communities.

If we make it through the maze, do we get a pellet? ;)

bigmac
07-29-2006, 10:42 AM
If we make it through the maze, do we get a pellet? ;)

I don't have access to the the lever. I'm running in the maze myself..

vegashomeexpert
07-29-2006, 12:19 PM
I think I need a flowchart to figure this out. SOMEBODY should be out on the water!:confused:

Ric
07-29-2006, 12:31 PM
SOMEBODY should be out on the water!:confused:

ME - ME!

TMCNo1
07-29-2006, 12:36 PM
I think I need a flowchart to figure this out. SOMEBODY should be out on the water!:confused:

A flowchart would work to sort it all out, but somewhere I think there has been a problem with the family tree. Where is Dr.Phil when we need him?

You are absolutely right, should be on the water! But, a severe t-storm last night at midnight, left tree limbs, debris everywhere, rain this am and storms coming from TN early this pm. 3rd weekend in a row, it's getting boring, but it's been years since we have had this much summer rain, we are now over 11 inches of rain above normal for the first time in 6 years for this time of the year.

east tx skier
07-29-2006, 02:01 PM
I've cleaned up two piles of baby puke today (poor little fella). Maybe I'll see water tomorrow.

TMCNo1
07-29-2006, 02:08 PM
I've cleaned up two piles of baby puke today (poor little fella). Maybe I'll see water tomorrow.

Believe, I'd rather clean that up, instead of storm puke. Most of yours can be thrown in the washer, my driveway, yard and roof won't fit!:eek:

erkoehler
07-29-2006, 09:06 PM
No Erk, I called just to BS about stuff, skis, boats, MM2.980986, thats it. This BS hadnt gone down yet when I called you.

Well, if you have more questions feel free to call, I don't have anything going tonight.

07-29-2006, 09:26 PM
Well, if you have more questions feel free to call, I don't have anything going tonight.
THanks Erk:) ... I wont call tonite. I am in a pretty bad mood and the white russians are flowing! STRONG ones too! Good thing I am not driving! I may not be able to walk to bed at this rate.....

Hoosier Bob
07-29-2006, 10:06 PM
Allright what's bothering UMP? I would hate to think a guy with an MC and enough Jack in the bank to buy a Monza had troubles. Were you an only child by any chance?:confused: :D

07-29-2006, 10:36 PM
Allright what's bothering UMP? I would hate to think a guy with an MC and enough Jack in the bank to buy a Monza had troubles. Were you an only child by any chance?:confused: :D
Yes HB, I am an only child. You should have known that, after all, you ARE my therapist! How much am I paying you again?? I need a Monza!

Maristar210
07-29-2006, 10:36 PM
Its the UP of MI

He aint right ......

He says things like EH to finish a sentence....

Bob- Did you see the party pics? I was waiting for you to show?:rolleyes:

Steve

07-29-2006, 10:38 PM
Its the UP of MI

He aint right ......

Steve
Wheres my signs?????:mad: YOu promised some Mari!!! I need Humor!

Hoosier Bob
07-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Bus broke down outside of Shantagua about 15 minutes from cmonIwannalay!:D Next time!Its the UP of MI

He aint right ......

Steve

07-29-2006, 10:43 PM
Dr, Hooseir. did you see my post? I am an only child! Now fix me!:mad: UMP is drinking tonite Hooiser! Brown Russians.! Strong ones toO! Time for bed! I need sleep! I ant to ski tomaarow! Its sunday! :cool: See you guys tomarrw!

Hoosier Bob
07-29-2006, 10:45 PM
Holy sheet did you see the spelling in that one? Be safe UMP! Don't end up like ole Hoosier. I hope all is well my brother!:o Dr, Hooseir. did you see my post? I am an only child! Now fix me!:mad: UMP is drinking tonite Hooiser! Brown Russians.! Strong ones toO! Time for bed! I need sleep! I ant to ski tomaarow! Its sunday! :cool: See you guys tomarrw!

07-29-2006, 11:00 PM
Holy sheet did you see the spelling in that one? Be safe UMP! Don't end up like ole Hoosier. I hope all is well my brother!:o
Dont make fun of me Hooiser!. We are frends! I acant handle my drinks like yo ucan. UMP is tired and wore out today. Lots has been goingon here. Beau knows about it too. I think I told you about it HB. If I didnt let me know and I wil tell you tomaroow. My back started hurtin again from that friggin fall I took Barefootin. I stoppped talkin ALeve for it on Friday morning. It should be OK now, its been a week. just sore you know. I will be OK. I want to ski tomarrow. Should be able to. I need to get to sleep. HB, take care my friend. I will talk to you soon!:D Your my pal! I want a Monza!

Maristar210
07-29-2006, 11:00 PM
UMP

Wheeeittttee russssssioannddnffdfdsfdfskdfsdfk
rtasting good rh brio???

UMP

Skiing with a hangover blows, get some sleep bud.....

Steve

Ric
07-29-2006, 11:02 PM
ump, of course, ask your doctor, but I think you are drinking too many diet sprites :cool:

07-29-2006, 11:04 PM
Staristar Steveo!!! My michigan bud! howd it hanign! your typing is *******

hey, The UMPster is tired and wore out tonite bud! I need sleep! I need a few seesions with Dr. Hoosier to sort my problems out. He is my therapist ya know! darn good one too. I need to get to sleep. I want to ski tomarrrow.:D

07-29-2006, 11:05 PM
Steve my pal. Hey you promised me some new signs! When we goona see em??:)