PDA

View Full Version : Row A

gene dobies
11-03-2004, 09:45 AM
Row A all the way. Bush is in, but now the democrat cry-babies will have to put up a stink instead of just concede as he should. :)

ktn_cmu
11-03-2004, 09:49 AM
Forgive my ignorance...Row A...is that straight ticket Republican? If so, I did not vote Row A...but might as well have as all my choices ended up being Rep...GO BUSH

gene dobies
11-03-2004, 10:33 AM
row A is straight republican

east tx skier
11-03-2004, 11:03 AM
Whatever works for you. I've never voted straight party (either way), and sincerely doubt that I never will.

Ric
11-03-2004, 11:19 AM
I'd have a sick feeling if I voted straight ticket. Doug I do see what you meant about all off harris cty judges being republican. Hell some names on the ballot are some old dems that all of a sudden I'm seeing them on the ballot with an R next to their name! What's more is that many were running unopposed.

lakes Rick
11-03-2004, 11:32 AM
Whatever works for you. I've never voted straight party (either way), and sincerely doubt that I never will.

Amen, I vote for the person, as long as its a MAN and conservative..

gene dobies
11-03-2004, 12:37 PM
You got that right Rick.

Ric
11-03-2004, 12:50 PM
I've phoned the President.... In an act of goodwill, the first tax cut will go to KNOX!

east tx skier
11-03-2004, 01:35 PM
Ric, what's even more striking, to me, is that I based my statement (which is apparently still true) on a ballots I looked at four or more years ago.

The next four years will, in my opinion, strongly shape the future of what it means to call oneself a "Republican." Does that sentence make sense? There isn't enough coffee in the world this morning.

OhioProstar
11-03-2004, 01:42 PM
I think the Dems need to try and figure out a something else to use rather than say Republicans are going to take their Social Security checks, reduce their education plans, and give tax cuts only to the rich. It is just not resounding that much any more with the general public. The President won in what has to be seen as a landslide considering the number of voters, 4-5 new Senate seats gained for the Republicans ,and all the moral addmendments were passed. I am however very impressed with the young man from Illinios that won against Keyes. He is someone to watch going forward.

east tx skier
11-03-2004, 03:19 PM
Speaking of our new overlords, does anyone want to carpool with me to mandatory church?

/easy folks it's a joke

lakes Rick
11-03-2004, 05:05 PM
I think the Dems need to try and figure out a something else to use rather than say Republicans are going to take their Social Security checks, reduce their education plans, and give tax cuts only to the rich. It is just not resounding that much any more with the general public. The President won in what has to be seen as a landslide considering the number of voters, 4-5 new Senate seats gained for the Republicans ,and all the moral addmendments were passed. I am however very impressed with the young man from Illinios that won against Keyes. He is someone to watch going forward.

Yeah its getting like Quarterbacks.....

east tx skier
11-03-2004, 05:42 PM
Whatever it is, Barrack (sp) seems to have it.