Pages : 1 [2] 3

Ric
08-25-2006, 12:00 AM
Maybe it is food grade quality cutting board, I don't know

Aint it purdy?

ALL I can do is laugh at this point:mad:

Ric
08-25-2006, 12:05 AM
How about another if you haven't already lost your lunch..

Ric
08-25-2006, 12:10 AM
To my knowledge, mastercraft has not yet called my dealer about this issue..

To be fair, this slippery plastic over wood setup might work better, I don't know... but who really wants to see this on their trailer of their fifty thousand dollar boat!?

Even better, I ask how many times you'd want to go back to the dealer, no matter how good he is about helping you? I can count 3 trips to the dealer about this trailer and 4 trips to the trailer shop with this trailer....... We are obviously not done yet:mad:.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-25-2006, 12:19 AM
So Ric, you're still having trailer trouble huh......Sorry to hear and see.

Ric
08-25-2006, 12:23 AM
I dont think you have seen enough yet

east tx skier
Ric, slippery plastic? I'd sooner believe you were a chick! Did you pick it up at the dealer or at the trailer shop? If the former, could he even look you in the eye. Sorry, but I hope they threw in some lube with that. Call my cell phone. I gotta hear this from you.

Ric
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ric
08-25-2006, 12:25 AM
Ric, slippery plastic? I'd sooner believe you were a chick! Did you pick it up at the dealer or at the trailer shop? Call my cell phone. I gotta hear this from you. I aint lyin I will call you tomorrow
gotta put the kids to bed and maybe I will wake up & none of this ever happened:rolleyes: Enjoy the pics fellas

Mag_Red
08-25-2006, 12:25 AM
:eek: Who's freakin brilliant idea was that!!!! OK Ric, I've been following this ordeal, keeping quiet........but that solution is total crap! OMG! I would have been screaming at Mastercraft when I saw what the dealership did to my trailer!!! By the way..........they did one hell of a job cutting that crap. :rolleyes: What did they use????

Ric
08-25-2006, 12:43 AM
okay okay one more pic before I log out for tonite

edwinfuqua
08-25-2006, 12:54 AM
By the time I get my boat in the water it is trying to float away. Maybe you're not getting it deep enough on launch and recovery. My carpet is in bad shape too, I just use tube glue, like deck glue in a tube to repair it when needed. get your tail pipe of your tow vehicle in the water before launch and load. You should not have that rubbing problem that tears your carpet any more.

PendO
08-25-2006, 02:33 AM
By the time I get my boat in the water it is trying to float away. Maybe you're not getting it deep enough on launch and recovery. My carpet is in bad shape too, I just use tube glue, like deck glue in a tube to repair it when needed. get your tail pipe of your tow vehicle in the water before launch and load. You should not have that rubbing problem that tears your carpet any more.

I'm pretty sure that Ric knows how to put his boat in the water and how deep his truck should or shouldn't be ... we are not talking about some wally with his first boat .... that plastic is FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-ing Rediculous.

André
08-25-2006, 07:45 AM
Lools like teflon strips.
Cut with a butcher knife...
Ridiculous...

ntidsl
08-25-2006, 08:33 AM
okay...i'll say this right now...if I don't hear that Ric gets a call from MC directly today I am posting these pictures everywhere on the WWW....what the??? 4th "recarpeting in 14 months" and then they decide to use a cutting board instead of carpet...you know what I would do??? maybe use transom straps...also imagaine the stress on the front strap when you pull your boat out of the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no friction to keep the boat in place.....I sam so f****n furious right now...who the F****** is this dealer??? what the??? wait wait...

this is a joke again right??? is eastie behind this!!!

I can't even think about this crap!!!

Stritt
08-25-2006, 10:16 AM
Mark P.....yes the boat had the LQ9.

Ric- Call MasterCraft directly. They have the history of all your warranty work. Forward the pics to them, let them know you appreciate your dealer and have worked with them directly to get this resolved but your patience is at an end with this last solution. Remember, it is better to be nice than to threaten. Never mention lawsuits or anything else, they will quit working with you. (I was told this through my local dealer). I really wish I could remember who I worked with......I will say that John Dorton emailed me at towards the end of my issues, letting me know they would take care of my issues. As I posted before, they did. Sometimes it takes time....For me, it took almost a year until I was done with the dealer attempts, MasterCraft brought the boat back to the factory and took care of EVERYTHING and more. 6 months later my floor was warped, I was at my wits end, they bought the boat back from me. So, long story short call Customer Service and have them look up the history. I think it will show you have been patient. Good Luck, I am confident that if they take care of you the way they did me you will be satisfied.

Stritt
08-25-2006, 10:18 AM
Ric,

Searched out my old post. Tim Best and Mark (??)was the one who took care of me.

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=1033&highlight=35th+anniversary

G-man
08-25-2006, 10:25 AM
Ric

I seen a lot of "rigging" on boats but that pretty much takes the cake. How will slippery plastic prevent the intake grate from hitting the now plastic bunk? I was under the impression the intake grate - bunk placement was the issue not the quality of slippery carpet. I have said many times the service after the sale dictates who builds the best boat. The customer service your getting proves it once again. Service like this ruins a brand. Time to phone Vonore. I don't know how you been this patient with them but your attitude will go a long way in getting this resolved. Good luck you slippery devil.

ntidsl
08-25-2006, 10:28 AM
wow...wow...wow...wow...

MarkP
08-25-2006, 10:44 AM
Well I’m speechless!

east tx skier
08-25-2006, 11:28 AM
is eastie behind this!!!

I got nothing to do with this. This isn't even funny. I'm with MarkP on this one. 12 hours later and I still have to pick my jaw up off the floor looking at those pictures.

ntidsl
08-25-2006, 12:51 PM
Well I forwarded the picture to a few people and ric has been contcated by someone who better do somethig about it!!!!

ntidsl
08-25-2006, 12:54 PM
from someone at MC...

As a matter of fact, it was brought to my attention this morning. I just sent a PM to "Ric" letting him know that I am going to look into this. Thank you for pointing it out as well.

Thats a copy from an email I received...notice...it was brought to his attention this morning?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ric
08-25-2006, 01:04 PM
Thanks nti and tmc01! for passing word to Mastercraft, I have gotten a message from MC customer relations and I hope they are going to get this resolved

east tx skier
08-25-2006, 01:06 PM
Thanks nti and tmc01! for passing word to Mastercraft, I have gotten a message from MC customer relations and I hope they are going to get this resolved

I guess your dealer contact wasn't contacting the right people. They do sell two brands of boats down there; maybe they were waiting on a callback from someone else.

:confused:

Ric
08-25-2006, 01:07 PM
what the??? wait wait...

this is a joke again right??? is eastie behind this!!!

I can't even think about this crap!!! If this is a joke, then the jokes on me this time. I woke up this am and looked at the trailer to be sure... Yep, still looks the same as the above pics!

sanjuan23
08-25-2006, 01:08 PM

3900 Views Later!

east tx skier
08-25-2006, 01:08 PM
If this is a joke, then the jokes on me this time. I woke up this am and looked at the trailer to be sure... Yep, still looks the same as the above pics!

Save one of those bunks for me, buddy. I could use an extra cutting board.

east tx skier
08-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Ric, please keep us posted on exactly how this issue is resolved. For me, as I may be considering purchasing a newer boat in a few years, I am quite interested as to what the fix is. If the fix is a new trailer, that kind of narrows my search.

ntidsl
08-25-2006, 01:17 PM
up...I hope your issue gets resolved...the taste in my mind reminds me of a taste I had in my mouth back in June...bitter....

PendO
08-25-2006, 01:30 PM
Ric, please keep us posted on exactly how this issue is resolved. For me, as I may be considering purchasing a newer boat in a few years, I am quite interested as to what the fix is. If the fix is a new trailer, that kind of narrows my search.

and if the fix is a cutting board on the trailer bunks ... ... what the F did the trailer place think, Man Ric, bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa nice, real nice!

G-man
08-25-2006, 01:50 PM
I heard they are to assist you and your buddys in preparing sushi after you ski. Nothing like fresh catfish.

Ric
08-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Guys, the fix is convoluted at this point.

Greg Clower at MC has got my information and will be getting with me and my dealer.

Meanwhile my dealer got the callback from mc late yesterday and turned down the idea from MC of a thinner intake grate which would require gelcoat modifications to the hull.

MC also told my dealer to try George's idea and bevel the bunk under the carpet to act as a bit more of a transition when the intake does rub.

My dealer thinks that the bunks on my particular trailer may be welded a bit closer together than spec and could be why they are getting horribly close to the water pickup.

So far, the dealer's solution is getting me a brand new MC trailer sent down here and take mine back... I don't yet know if Greg Clower agrees, but that is what the dealer wants to do. Believe me when I say the dealer and I discussed at length, the implications of replacing a bad trailer with another bad trailer... Neither of us want that.

At this point, nothing else will happen til monday when I will discuss my concerns regarding 06 mc trailer bunks, brakes, spare mounts etc. with the decision makers in Vonore.

Dealer and I agree that if MC thinks the trailer bunks should be beveled, they should do that to this trailer before they ship it.

Dealer and I discussed MC buying me another brand of trailer, and we both agree that if MC is willing to send us a new trailer now, we should try that and discuss other brands if this new trailer fails in the same manner or manners within the first year...

It's still a hassle for all concerned but I have not yet been left out to dry...

G-man
08-25-2006, 03:02 PM
Ric It's looks like your on the way to a new trailer. Thats a good start.

east tx skier
08-25-2006, 04:10 PM
My dealer thinks that the bunks on my particular trailer may be welded a bit closer together than spec and could be why they are getting horribly close to the water pickup.

Ric, glad to hear you are finally getting some attention on this issue. Any idea what distance "a bit closer together than spec" is? Does that mean that this problem is unique to your trailer? What about Jeff's?

Ric
08-25-2006, 05:41 PM
Ric, glad to hear you are finally getting some attention on this issue. Any idea what distance "a bit closer together than spec" is? Does that mean that this problem is unique to your trailer? What about Jeff's? I wondered the same.... Of course these frames are jig welded at MC, but if the bunks were welded, let's say 6" further apart, that'd only be 3" from the intake grate. If you were using the same bunk brakets when welding, the boat would drop a significant amount lower for those 2 bunks.. what about the rear 2 bunks?

east tx skier
08-25-2006, 05:56 PM
You lost me there, pal. 6" sounds like a pretty large deviation.

Ric
08-25-2006, 06:24 PM
let's say we spread the 2 bunks 6" more apart from where they are now..
that is 3" off of centerline that we will move each bunk outward.
this means we will be 3 more inches from our intake grate.
we will also be further outward of the keel and theoretically the boat would drop lower as we went outward with the bunks if we're using the same bunk brackets... the one thing I didn't figure for in my haste is that the trailer frame is kinda a V-shape there so maybe as we go outward, the bunks are going up too and the effect would be the boat wouldn't drop to a lower position on the trailer...

east tx skier
08-25-2006, 06:27 PM
What if you moved them out 3" each in the back, but not in the front and added a bit of twist in the front to compensate.

Plus, don't forget that you still have that v-bunk in the front that's going to ulltimately maintain height.

/got nuthin'. Seems like a lot of tinkering for this English Major.

Ric
08-25-2006, 06:29 PM
What if you moved them out 3" each in the back, but not in the front and added a bit of twist in the front to compensate.

/got nuthin'. Seems like a lot of tinkering for this English Major. all good points for MC engineers to ponder The inside bunks are on 3 point mounts, so it'd be tricky moving them on one end and not the other. It could be done

rodltg2
08-25-2006, 06:33 PM
cant you just get over it, and deal with ripped carpet!!! :D

east tx skier
08-25-2006, 06:33 PM
I have two questions: (1) Where are they supposed to be; and (2) Does anyone have a tape measure?

Ric
08-25-2006, 06:40 PM
cant you just get over it, and deal with ripped carpet!!! :D where is my picture of the beercan team boat?8p

TMCNo1
08-25-2006, 07:08 PM
Maybe the boat was shipped on the wrong model trailer for your boat. Has that ever been researched using the S/N and Model # stamped or printed on the trailer ID plate, or the wrong ID plate was put on the wrong model trailer. There has never been enough problems like this to initiate a service advisory to correct this problem on all the other trailers built for the '05 197. Just a thought! Maybe someone needs to compare your measurements against another '05 197 trailer and compare them.

Andyg
08-25-2006, 07:22 PM
The bunk setup should be the same on your 2005 as my 2003 so I went out to the garage and took some measurements. This is what I came up with

1. The edge of my water intake is 1" exactly from the inside of the port bunk.

2. The edge of my paddle wheel is 1" exactly from the inside of the starboard bunk.

3. I measured the bunk bracket mounting locations for the cross member that is just in front of the axle. The supports for the bunks were measured that attach the two inner bunks to this cross member. The distance at the top of the support brackets is 16 1/2 inches. The distance at the bottom of the support brackets is 19 1/4. I measured from inside edge of the bracket to the inside edge of the other bracket. I also measures from the outer most frame member to the outside of the support brackets on this same cross member and the distance was 23 1/2 for both.

4. I measured from the centerline of the tracking fins to each bunk at the water intake. The distance from centerline of fins to port side bunk (inside edge of bunk) was 6 3/4 inches and the distance from the fin to starboard side bunk was 7 1/4 inches.

I don't know if that helps. If this doesn't make any sense let me know and I will take a picture and put some dimensions on it. One thing I did notice was that the hull didn't seem to sit flat on the inside bunks. It appears that the hull is sitting on the outside edges of the inner bunks.

TMCNo1
08-25-2006, 07:36 PM
Great response Andyg, thanks! Maybe Ric can do some preliminary measurments just for the giggles of it, he has been a good soldier so far and this should help!

Mag_Red
08-25-2006, 07:50 PM
Great response Andyg, thanks! Maybe Ric can do some preliminary measurments just for the giggles of it, he has been a good soldier so far and this should help!You aren't the only one in this thread to make this mistake. I guess every one didn't get the memo......

Ric is a FEMALE!!!!!!!!:D

TMCNo1
08-25-2006, 08:02 PM
You aren't the only one in this thread to make this mistake. I guess every one didn't get the memo......

Ric is a FEMALE!!!!!!!!:D

:uglyhamme I plum fergot, what day is it? Even days, Ric and uneven days Rachael. Friday the 13th came on Sunday this month!:rolleyes:

ntidsl
08-25-2006, 08:39 PM
new trailer is the only solution...trust me ric I have had no problems with mine and I use it daily...there is something wrong with yours...the weld are in the wrong spot and the only soltion is a new trailer and it should have been done 14 months ago!!!!

Ric
08-28-2006, 11:01 AM
The bunk setup should be the same on your 2005 as my 2003 so I went out to the garage and took some measurements. This is what I came up with

1. The edge of my water intake is 1" exactly from the inside of the port bunk.

2. The edge of my paddle wheel is 1" exactly from the inside of the starboard bunk.

3. I measured the bunk bracket mounting locations for the cross member that is just in front of the axle. The supports for the bunks were measured that attach the two inner bunks to this cross member. The distance at the top of the support brackets is 16 1/2 inches. The distance at the bottom of the support brackets is 19 1/4. I measured from inside edge of the bracket to the inside edge of the other bracket. I also measures from the outer most frame member to the outside of the support brackets on this same cross member and the distance was 23 1/2 for both.

4. I measured from the centerline of the tracking fins to each bunk at the water intake. The distance from centerline of fins to port side bunk (inside edge of bunk) was 6 3/4 inches and the distance from the fin to starboard side bunk was 7 1/4 inches.

I don't know if that helps. If this doesn't make any sense let me know and I will take a picture and put some dimensions on it. One thing I did notice was that the hull didn't seem to sit flat on the inside bunks. It appears that the hull is sitting on the outside edges of the inner bunks.

Thanks Andy! I will take some measurements, but it sounds like your bunks are same as mine in relation to the paddlewheel and the water intake so I'd bet they are the same all over. I have about 1" inside of each rear bunk where the hull drops between the bunks at the stern
I told my dealer that I was glad MC is now involved because I am really tired of the solution or the finding of the cause being my problem. I bought new in order to avoid all this.

Andyg
08-28-2006, 01:06 PM
Do you dunk the trailer before you load the boat? I always drop the trailer in deeper so the bunks are soaked then pull it out to the proper loading depth.

Ric
08-28-2006, 01:13 PM
Yes I have tried dunking and then pulling the trailer up to load and it doesn't seem to help

wanna make your 197 slip off the trailer out into the lake ? mount some wood bunks and cover them with cutting board! hahahha I had to winch my boat onto the trailer because the bunks are so slick, that you HAVE to have a boat buddy or a third in order to load...

6ballsisall
08-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Ric

I was beginning to wonder if MC shut off the site because of this thread......:rolleyes:

Any word on getting some resolve to this?

sanjuan23
08-28-2006, 01:45 PM
Yes I have tried dunking and then pulling the trailer up to load and it doesn't seem to help

wanna make your 197 slip off the trailer out into the lake ? mount some wood bunks and cover them with cutting board! hahahha I had to winch my boat onto the trailer because the bunks are so slick, that you HAVE to have a boat buddy or a third in order to load...

A little slippery this weekend??

Ric
08-28-2006, 04:57 PM
Ric

I was beginning to wonder if MC shut off the site because of this thread......:rolleyes:

Any word on getting some resolve to this? None Yet:(
dealer was to hear from MC warranty today and get us all together on what needs doing and what will be done

Mag_Red
08-28-2006, 05:05 PM
Hey Ric..................don't know if this makes you feel any better, but the trailer problems have now hit me!:mad: :rant: Took me over an hour to get my trailer to back up!! All I needed was to pull the boat back 30' into the storage building. Every time I put her in reverse, it was like I was trying to back into a brick wall! Wasn't an electrical problem. Not sure what it was actually, but I fixed it after beating on the tongue of the tralier with a hammer for over a 1/2 hour in 90 degree heat.

6ballsisall
08-28-2006, 05:07 PM
Hey Ric..................don't know if this makes you feel any better, but the trailer problems have now hit me!:mad: :rant: Took me over an hour to get my trailer to back up!! All I needed was to pull the boat back 30' into the storage building. Every time I put her in reverse, it was like I was trying to back into a brick wall! Wasn't an electrical problem. Not sure what it was actually, but I fixed it after beating on the tongue of the tralier with a hammer for over a 1/2 hour in 90 degree heat.
Bob I think you jinx'd me!! Last night after talking with you I went out to move my boat and had the SAME effin' problem as you!! After nailing it hard going forward the problem went away.....I LOVE the boat, hate this Effin trailer with EVERY ounce of my body!! :mad:

Mag_Red
08-28-2006, 05:10 PM
Bob I think you jinx'd me!! Last night after talking with you I went out to move my boat and had the SAME effin' problem as you!! After nailing it hard going forward the problem went away.....I LOVE the boat, hate this Effin trailer with EVERY ounce of my body!! :mad:Sorry to hear that Jeff. At the end of the season I will probably take mine into Hern's. Maybe I can find a better service place closer to the Lake.

PendO
08-28-2006, 05:11 PM

do you think you could put some of those purple and yellow fish with the suction cups on them, the kind you put on a bathtub floor so you don't slip and fall, if you put some of them on your new bunks you could see if it helps with grip ... also, make sure you use a food grade cleaner on the bunks, 303 will just lead to pink spots all over.

Ric
08-28-2006, 07:27 PM
dealer called tonite, he has a new trailer on the way
we keep trading voicemails
I have not yet spoken directly to anyone at Mastercraft about some of the ideas they gave him.
My concern is if you are going to the trouble of totally replacing my trailer, let's do all these things that were mentioned to my dealer (like George's idea of beveling the bunks) and try to eliminate this problem from ever recurring.

PendO
08-28-2006, 07:42 PM
dealer called tonite, he has a new trailer on the way
we keep trading voicemails
I have not yet spoken directly to anyone at Mastercraft about some of the ideas they gave him.
My concern is if you are going to the trouble of totally replacing my trailer, let's do all these things that were mentioned to my dealer (like George's idea of beveling the bunks) and try to eliminate this problem from ever recurring.

:) .................................................. ..............................

TMCNo1
08-28-2006, 07:49 PM
You can be assured that, due to the fact that anyone of any importance at Mastercraft has read this thread and has been involved in your trailer bunk issues, there is probably a full investigation in place to cure and or modify this situation.

Ric
08-28-2006, 07:59 PM
You can be assured that, due to the fact that anyone of any importance at Mastercraft has read this thread and has been involved in your trailer bunk issues, there is probably a full investigation in place to cure and or modify this situation. I do like the sound of that. Not only for me, but for the good of all Mastercraft customers.

Chris M
08-28-2006, 10:01 PM
How much should the wate intake, and the paddle wheel be from the bunk, (2004 ps 197).

G-man
08-28-2006, 10:13 PM
I do like the sound of that. Not only for me, but for the good of all Mastercraft customers.

Not only for the MC customers, think of all the cutting boards you saved the life of sliding boats on them.

east tx skier
08-28-2006, 10:50 PM
So is your old trailer going to the boneyard?

Ric
08-29-2006, 01:02 AM
Not only for the MC customers, think of all the cutting boards you saved the life of sliding boats on them. Yes, it appears they had to hold up several old ladies for their cutting boards to do this job

Ric
08-29-2006, 01:04 AM
So is your old trailer going to the boneyard? I don't know if it will be disected for research or burned

PendO
08-29-2006, 01:06 AM
I don't know if it will be disected for research or burned

I love the red hue in the cutting board material :(

Ric
08-29-2006, 01:08 AM
The cutting boards are VERY VERY slippery

east tx skier
08-29-2006, 01:15 PM
So how will your new trailer be different from your old one (pre-cutting board mod)?

sanjuan23
08-29-2006, 01:21 PM
Will return shortly I have become sick seeing the cutting boards without the boat?:( What in the world was someone thinking. Best of luck with the new trailer. I thought the original set up had 4 bunks not just the two like ETS' and Mine?

Edit: Now I see the back two. Look before Speaking San Juan

Ric
08-29-2006, 01:26 PM
So how will your new trailer be different from your old one (pre-cutting board mod)? I don't know yet
I missed a call from my dealer this am.
I HOPE the new trailer will have better brake system, proper bunk configuration and better spare tire location in addition to being beautiful...

east tx skier
08-29-2006, 01:41 PM
As a future prospective buyer, I'm really interested in how/if the bunks are configured differently from your current setup. If you can, take measurements.

skilew
08-29-2006, 03:10 PM
I just replaced my carpet on my trailer bunks with a product called bunk glide-ons. The glide-ons are made of some type of poly plastic. They fit over the trailer bunks and are alot more slippery than the carpet.

Boat was extremely hard to unload before I replaced the carpet with this product.

André
08-29-2006, 09:27 PM
I don't know yet
I missed a call from my dealer this am.
I HOPE the new trailer will have better brake system, proper bunk configuration and better spare tire location in addition to being beautiful...
Do you mind if it's yellow?:D

Ric
08-30-2006, 01:18 AM
whoooooo wants to see more bunk pics?!!!!!!!!!!!

Ric
08-30-2006, 01:19 AM
Do you mind if it's yellow?:D wouldn't that just be the shizzzzzz

erkoehler
08-30-2006, 01:20 AM
whoooooo wants to see more bunk pics?!!!!!!!!!!!

me..................:o

LakePirate
08-30-2006, 01:42 AM
As a future prospective buyer

You See this Erk?

east tx skier
08-30-2006, 12:58 PM
You See this Erk?

"Future" and "prospective" being the operative words. Needless to say I am paying close attention as to how Ric's and others' trailer issues are resolved. I have posed a lot of questions here, none of which have been answered to the point that my concerns as a potential buyer have been alleviated.

Ric
08-30-2006, 01:01 PM
"Future" and "prospective" being the operative words. Needless to say I am paying close attention as to how Ric's and others' trailer issues are resolved. I have posed a lot of questions here, none of which have been answered to the point that my concerns as a potential buyer have been alleviated. I think alot of these questions will be able to be answered when Greg Clower calls me about it. He's got my hull id and dealer info, so I am hoping he is on the trail of this trailer issue and will have answers for us all.

east tx skier
08-30-2006, 01:06 PM
I hope so. As I would certainly be buying used, nobody will be replacing trailers for me. So before I ever commit to buying a MC of this era, I want to know the details on this stuff. What my old girl may lack in fuel injection in spray reduction, she has in droves when it comes to trailering.

Workin' 4 Toys
08-30-2006, 03:19 PM
I hope so. As I would certainly be buying used, nobody will be replacing trailers for me. So before I ever commit to buying a MC of this era, I want to know the details on this stuff. What my old girl may lack in fuel injection in spray reduction, she has in droves when it comes to trailering.
DUH!! Sell the boat with no trailer........:rolleyes:

east tx skier
08-30-2006, 03:35 PM
How silly of me. 8p

michael freeman
08-30-2006, 03:44 PM
"Future" and "prospective" being the operative words. Needless to say I am paying close attention as to how Ric's and others' trailer issues are resolved. I have posed a lot of questions here, none of which have been answered to the point that my concerns as a potential buyer have been alleviated.

I have to admit hearing some of these stories with problems that can't be corrected concerns me. It has to effect MC's bottom line on the sales floor.

If I thought another company produced a better more dependable product, my loyalty to a brand name would not keep me from going with the better boat. It's people like me that MC riskes loseing when problems do not get resolved.

To be fair, I have heard several stories with happy endings where MC stood up and made good with the buyer. It is these stories that give me confidence that I purchased the best boat for me. I hope I never have any of these problems with my MC, but as long as MC will stand behind their product I feel I made the correct choice in boats and will continue to grow my loyalty for the company.

east tx skier
08-30-2006, 03:57 PM
For the record, I wasn't suggesting that it couldn't be corrected. I just want to know exactly how it is corrected so that I can be an informed buyer if and when I buy a newer boat. I know Ric is being taken care of by MC.

Ric
08-31-2006, 05:29 PM
Update:
Dealer ordered the new trailer yesterday. He will wait for the order to get into the system and he and I will talk to MC people about their suggestions regarding changes that might need to be done to the trailer...

He is bringing me a new water intake plate for review which will require re-gelcoat.. He and I agreed we are not modifying ANYTHING about this world record hull for a trailer problem.

We both thought we'd look at the specifics of the low profile water intake and discuss making our own............. NOT something I want to do when I stop and consider warranty etc. OR each month when I make the new boat payment...

I think when Greg Clower gets involved in this next week with my dealer, we'll all be on the same page as to what they are shipping us.

skiid last night and the slippery bunks are a source of laughter for all:rolleyes:

east tx skier
08-31-2006, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the update.

Ric
09-06-2006, 12:20 PM
Update: Especially for the squirrel who was making light of my trailer problems.. Dealer ordered the new trailer last week. I've not yet heard from Greg Clower, but I just know it will be soon.
Dealer said that we'll get to talk to MC this week about what they intend to do differently with the new trailer from mine and we'll work together from there.

Dealer brought me a new shallower water intake which I need to study. I won't be modifying Gelcoat but I will see if I can manufacture some type of shallow intake to fit the 197 Pickup area already molded into the hull.

east tx skier
09-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Maybe if you can make something work with that intake, you can get permission to sell it to skidim (or at least jrandol).

/oh, and I suppose I should state that I resent the squirrel comment. ;)

sanjuan23
09-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Goat Legs, Squirrel, Old Lawyer what gives the moderatorator is taking a beating this morning.:popcorn: :popcorn:

Ric
09-06-2006, 12:48 PM
OL' Goat Legs is not a squirrel... He is a Lawyer though:cool:

TMCNo1
09-13-2006, 10:47 AM
I heard a rumor that Ric will be meeting up with Bradberry, and after Brad catches fish, Ric will be serving sushi and bait off his trailer bunks at the boat ramp while his boat is in the water.

OK Mastercraft and Ric's dealer, where is Ric's replacement trailer? Greg Clower, has Ric and his Dealer heard from you about how this new trailer will cure his bunk carpet ripping? I don't speak out much about stuff like this, but if I were Ric, I would be winding the Big Ben, cause he has been unusually patient with this whole situation.

Ric
09-13-2006, 10:55 AM
You got that right #1 !!

I never did hear back from Greg Clower at MC owner relations.

TMCNo1
09-13-2006, 11:13 AM
You got that right #1 !!

Did anyone give you any idea, as to when this NEW trailer was to be received by your Dealer.
I arranged to have a trailer made for a Florida owner in 2002 for a 1993 PS190 and it took 5 weeks from down payment and order to delivery, because the trailer had to be built in addition to the production line trailers for corresponding production line boats. We arrived at the dealership to pick up his new trailer 1/2 hour after our Dealer unloaded it from the MC truck, after the owner drove from Florida the day before, that's how informative everyone was. Looks like some one would have given you and your Dealer a tentative build, ship, and delivery date!

east tx skier
09-13-2006, 11:14 AM
You got that right #1 !!

Just waiting by the phone for him to call, eh Ric?

TMCNo1
09-13-2006, 11:18 AM
Just waiting by the phone for him to call, eh Ric?

Ric, I would call Greg right now! Then call your dealer! This just ain't right, you have the right to be informed!!!!!!!!!!!

Tic Tock, Tic Tock........................

east tx skier
09-13-2006, 11:21 AM
Ric, I would call Greg right now! Then call your dealer! This just ain't right, you have the right to be informed!!!!!!!!!!!

As I understand things, Ric has called.

I think Ric's dealer cries every time he hears that Ric is on the phone Ric has called them so much.

TMCNo1
09-13-2006, 11:23 AM
As I understand things, Ric has called.

I think Ric's dealer cries every time he hears that Ric is on the phone Ric has called them so much.

SO?............................

Ric
09-13-2006, 11:24 AM
Yes, Greg sent PM to me on 8/25 wanting my hull id and dealer details and my contact info and apologized for the hell and said he looked forward to hearing from me.
I replied to his PM and left VM for him that night.
Dealer has an order in for me at MC for a new trailer and Harold you are correct, it takes about 6 weeks +/- to get the order thru the pipeline.

Dealer and I are still awaiting that conversation with Mastercraft to clarify what will be built differently on the new trailer. Greg mentioned in his PM that he'd be getting with engineering regarding the trailer.
Dealer and I are hoping that we can get some sort of change made to this new trailer so that we (and others) are not revisiting this problem 6 months from now....

TMCNo1
09-13-2006, 11:24 AM
Maybe some one needs to call a gentleman named "JOHN"!

east tx skier
09-13-2006, 11:27 AM
SO?............................

I'm big on return phone calls. If I call somebody as a customer, I see a return phone call as a minimal courtesy. There may be an excuse. As a customer, boy do I love excuses. It's also why I tend to order my Genuine MC parts from out of state.

Ric is a more patient man than I am.

Ric
09-13-2006, 11:29 AM
Maybe some one needs to call a gentleman named "JOHN"! I have never called Greg again since calling him and leaving message on 8/25. (I have called my dealer more times than he and I want to count)

(The warranty lady (or trailer lady) who is my dealer's contact will be out until Friday)

Yes, I think it would be smart for MC to take a hard look at this trailer rather than throwing money at the problem.

A new trailer is a fine gesture.

However small the cost of a new trailer is to MC in the grand scheme of things, if it's just like the one I've got, it will be wasted and tempers will flare:mad:

TMCNo1
09-13-2006, 11:30 AM
Maybe I'm a little old fashioned, but phone calls are cheap and follow-ups are priceless.

east tx skier
09-13-2006, 11:34 AM
Maybe I'm a little old fashioned, but phone calls are cheap and follow-ups are priceless.

I think we agree that they are. Where we may differ is who is responsible for taking these steps. If return phone calls were a difficult thing to accomplish, I might see things differently. I have never had trouble getting through to anyone in Vonore. I've only had to call them once fortunately.

TMCNo1
09-13-2006, 11:34 AM
I have never called Greg again since calling him and leaving message on 8/25. (I have called my dealer more times than he and I want to count)

(The warranty lady (or trailer lady) who is my dealer's contact will be out until Friday)

Yes, I think it would be smart for MC to take a hard look at this trailer rather than throwing money at the problem.

A new trailer is a fine gesture.

However small the cost of a new trailer is to MC in the grand scheme of things, if it's just like the one I've got, it will be wasted and tempers will flare:mad:

I totally agree! But, you should be kept up to date, RIGHT?

TMCNo1
09-13-2006, 11:41 AM
Did anyone give you any idea, as to when this NEW trailer was to be received by your Dealer.
I arranged to have a trailer made for a Florida owner in 2002 for a 1993 PS190 and it took 5 weeks from down payment and order to delivery, because the trailer had to be built in addition to the production line trailers for corresponding production line boats. We arrived at the dealership to pick up his new trailer 1/2 hour after our Dealer unloaded it from the MC truck, after the owner drove from Florida the day before, that's how informative everyone was. Looks like some one would have given you and your Dealer a tentative build, ship, and delivery date!

In the above order, the dealership [dealership owner, salesman] was not afraid to call MC [order entry/production person] and stay on top of the order. It's their job, it's a toll free phone number and there are no excuses.

TMCNo1
09-13-2006, 11:50 AM
Ric, in a few weeks if this isnt resolved dont bother winterizing, a few of us are going to pick you and your boat up and tow it down to Tennessee and park it right in front of MC's factory and start blowingt he horn...this is bull crap!

I think you are in TX or OK, but if you were close to NC, I would be on the way to your house in the Astro, to pick you and the boat up for a visit to the Big Boat Building Plant on the Hill! I know there would be some people in Vonore, who would like to see and understand the reasoning behind Butcher Block Bunk Covers!

Ric
09-13-2006, 11:50 AM
In the above order, the dealership [dealership owner, salesman] was not afraid to call MC [order entry/production person] and stay on top of the order. It's their job, it's a toll free phone number and there are no excuses. I have been given by my dealer, a finish date of the trailer to be estimated as Friday, the 13th of October:rolleyes: . Fitting for this deal, I'd say!

bigmac
09-13-2006, 11:51 AM
You can be assured that, due to the fact that anyone of any importance at Mastercraft has read this thread and has been involved in your trailer bunk issues, there is probably a full investigation in place to cure and or modify this situation.:D :D

well, I, for one, am anxious for MasterCraft to finish that full investigation of Ric's trailer problem so that they begin their full investigation to cure and/or modify the in-tank fuel pump issue. :)

east tx skier
09-13-2006, 12:05 PM
As frustrated as I am for Ric and his situation, as long as I still have this moderator job (and I have been considering early retirement for some time), I need to remind everyone that we can't use this forum to go after MC, its dealers, or its employees personally. If anyone has a problem with someone at MC, they need to take it up through more direct channels. I realize there is a fine line between general venting of frustration and the more direct statements, but it bears mentioning I suppose.

I've tried to keep my own thoughts as general as possible. If I have personally stepped over the line here, I apologize for violating the rules. That said, they are the rules and we need to follow them.

Ric
09-13-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm tryin to follow the rules but it's sometimes hard to bite my tongue!

We all know this thread could've been deleted thousands of views ago as well as resolved thousands of views ago. I know what it's like to have more work than I can do, so I give MC the benefit of the doubt...

Even though I started this thread, I have not been the squeaky wheel ... YET ...

Not directed at you at all Doug... Just sayin' ... for all to hear.

ntidsl
09-13-2006, 12:17 PM
Noted...tail Tucked Between My Legs...

east tx skier
09-13-2006, 12:17 PM
I'm tryin to follow the rules but it's sometimes hard to bite my tongue!

We all know this thread could've been deleted thousands of views ago as well as resolved thousands of views ago. I know what it's like to have more work than I can do, so I give MC the benefit of the doubt...

Even though I started this thread, I have not been the squeaky wheel ... YET ...

Not directed at you at all Doug... Just sayin' ... for all to hear.

Dude, you're friggin exemplary as far as I'm concerned. I've probably said more borderline stuff on this thread than you.

ntidsl
09-13-2006, 12:19 PM
I Really Want To Make A Comment About Ric Not Squeeking...but I Dont Want To Cross That Fine Line Of Being Crude...lol...

east tx skier
09-13-2006, 12:24 PM
I think crude is expected. ;) I wasn't talking about those rules. 8p

ntidsl
09-13-2006, 12:48 PM
I Knew You Wouldnt Mind Eatie...i Didnt Want To Offend Ric...but There's One Thing That Keeps Things From Squeeking...

east tx skier
09-13-2006, 12:49 PM
Just as long as it don't stink. http://jasidog.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/stink.gif

TMCNo1
09-13-2006, 01:16 PM
Offend ...but There's One Thing That Keeps Things From Squeeking...

:uglyhamme KY Jelly? :rolleyes: :D

It's raining here like cats and dogs and I gotta find something to laugh about, sorry!

ntidsl
09-13-2006, 01:27 PM
I was just gonna say Ric must be well lubed to not be squeaking...

Ric
09-13-2006, 01:36 PM
I was just gonna say Ric must be well lubed not be squeaking... I don't own any of the products to which you refer :D Except for booze, that'll lube any problem for awhile!

Guarantee you my bunks don't squeak!!

TMCNo1
09-13-2006, 01:37 PM
:uglyhamme Ric, Teak OIL goes on the platform!

east tx skier
09-13-2006, 01:42 PM
I was just gonna say Ric must be well lubed to not be squeaking...

So Harold and I were both right.

east tx skier
09-13-2006, 01:43 PM
I don't own any of the products to which you refer :D Except for booze, that'll lube any problem for awhile!

Guarantee you my bunks don't squeak!!

Squeak like a pig!

Ric
09-13-2006, 01:44 PM
About my bunks..............

ntidsl
09-13-2006, 01:45 PM
see...you went too far...I just want it to be noted that I was going to hold any comment to myself...

PendO
09-13-2006, 02:02 PM
Squeak like a pig!

Deliverance ..............................

Ric
09-13-2006, 02:08 PM
Deliverance .............................. Pendo, you are a mountain man aren't you?:(

east tx skier
09-13-2006, 02:30 PM
Ric, check your voicemail.

Tryin-again
09-13-2006, 03:09 PM
Ric, check your voicemail.

Gave up being Moderator - Eastie???

:rolleyes:

east tx skier
09-13-2006, 03:12 PM
Not technically. Just exploring one of its perks.

sanjuan23
09-13-2006, 03:25 PM
Not technically. Just exploring one of its perks.
Show OFF!!:D

east tx skier
09-13-2006, 03:29 PM
I'm hoping that when I do retire, they'll let me keep that feature as a form of compensation. Talk about cheap labor.

Tryin-again
09-13-2006, 03:30 PM
Hey San Juan, Are all your lakes too low to hang on??.... I may be heading that way in a week or so. go out with my bud - up there - He has a "Pleasure Boat" - although a dang nice one....

I mean is Lewisville too low/ dangerous?

sanjuan23
09-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Dont know about Lewisville I personally avoid that lake at all costs too many drunken Idiots running around and way too many people dying all the time(although 90% of their own stupidity) Just my opinion! We were out on a 39 foot Silverton Last weekend on Eagle Mountain Kick Arse Yacht but I just dont see the use in a 450k boat on that small of a lake.

Sorry about the thread Jack!

Tryin-again
09-13-2006, 03:50 PM
Dont know about Lewisville I personally avoid that lake at all costs too many drunken Idiots running around and way too many people dying all the time(although 90% of their own stupidity) Just my opinion! We were out on a 39 foot Silverton Last weekend on Eagle Mountain Kick Arse Yacht but I just dont see the use in a 450k boat on that small of a lake.

Sorry about the thread Jack!

Ditto :o

rodltg2
09-13-2006, 03:52 PM
just buy a SBT trailer already and move on with your trialer problems!

Ric
09-13-2006, 03:54 PM
just buy a SBT trailer already and move on with your trialer problems! . nope .

SkiDog
09-13-2006, 05:22 PM
Pendo, you are a mountain man aren't you?:(

You don't by chance mean 'Brokeback Mountain Man' do you?:D :D :D

Ric
09-14-2006, 11:57 AM
Boys I got an email from Greg Clower yesterday evening!!!!!

He has some work to do as it appears his function is to be sure I'm being handled by warranty. I am, but I need to have engineering involved too. I told him this and we'll see what he can do.

I'll reiterate what our resident moderatorator said about not attacking or bashing people or brands. It gets us nowhere and these guys are people just like us who have to work inside a host of constraints everyday that we may not be able to fully appreciate.

I have been, and remain patient with my host of trailer issues and I hope Greg can get me in touch with the right people.

We're going to keep this issue going in the right direction.

starman205
09-14-2006, 12:30 PM
[QUOTE=Ric]
I'll reiterate what our resident moderatorator said about not attacking or bashing people or brands.

Ric please note that our resident moderatorator has been promoted to MC Ambassador!!!! :D

Tryin-again
09-14-2006, 12:32 PM
Yea, and he lost the "Wise Guy" suffix......

Ric
09-14-2006, 12:45 PM
Greg is forwarding my lengthy email of trailer concerns to his engineering people. This way, everyone involved knows that I think this is more than a warranty issue.

east tx skier
09-14-2006, 12:50 PM
Ric, I'm glad to see things are moving for you, and hopefully in the right direction. Please keep us up to date on the details. I for one am very curious as to the nature of the problem, i.e., whether it was a fluke or more universal.

All promotions are self-imposed. I just woke up one morning with the ability to edit everyone's post and call myself names.

/me make joke.

Ric
09-14-2006, 12:54 PM
Ric, I'm glad to see things are moving for you, and hopefully in the right direction. Please keep us up to date on the details. I for one am very curious as to the nature of the problem, i.e., whether it was a fluke or more universal.

All promotions are self-imposed. I just woke up one morning with the ability to edit everyone's post and call myself names.

/me make joke. sir call yourself what you like, I DO NOT want your job8p

Yes, Greg's role gets my problem in front of alot of people at the factory.
I think these types of things are initially viewed in vonore as a liability that will bring tons of people wanting freebies to their dealers...
My intent is different. I want a workable solution to a problem that I and many others have with 197 trailers. Keep your fingers crossed!

TMCNo1
09-14-2006, 01:00 PM

/me make joke.

I call myself names every time I fall down, and I fell down several times yesterday!

east tx skier
09-14-2006, 01:03 PM
sir call yourself what you like, I DO NOT want your job8p

Me neither. At times, I get close to putting on my body suit and tying the World Series trophy to the back of the car. ;)

Yes, Greg's role gets my problem in front of alot of people at the factory. I think these types of things are initially viewed in vonore as a liability that will bring tons of people wanting freebies to their dealers...
My intent is different. I want a workable solution to a problem that I and many others have with 197 trailers. Keep your fingers crossed!

I agree. But if not properly addressed, it will leave unanswered questions that could potentially make for uneasy prospective used boat buyers like me. Fortunately, you took measurements.

As my late Father's mantra goes,

"For every [problem] under the sun,
There is a remedy or there is none.
If there be one, try and find it.
If there be none, never mind it."

I think he thought that if it didn't rhyme, it wasn't worth remembering.

Ric
09-14-2006, 11:31 PM
I am positive that the right people will get hold of this problem and do the right thing

Ric
09-20-2006, 11:23 PM
NOT as positive as I was on the 14th........ alot has changed about this story and it's getting weirder by the minute.
no BS, at this point, it appears as though I am being viewed as some weirdo who doesnt know how to launch/load an inboard...
Here's me, looking for a solution a trailer issue. {}
Here's the decision makers :noface:

east tx skier
09-20-2006, 11:26 PM
Having skied with you and seen you launch your boat, I can vouch for the fact that that's not the issue here. I'll stand by my statement in #397. :(

ntidsl
09-21-2006, 08:40 AM
I'm not even going to comment...you know my point of view Ric...

Ric
09-21-2006, 10:33 AM
all they gotta do is have someone in Vonore call me up and explain to me why this isn't being handled as a design issue.... Hell, last I heard, it isn't even being handled as a warranty issue per-se.

east tx skier
09-21-2006, 11:13 AM
all they gotta do is have someone in Vonore call me up and explain to me why this isn't being handled as a design issue.... Hell, last I heard, it isn't even being handled as a warranty issue per-se.

Ric, if I were in your shoes at this point, I'd break out the bond paper and write a letter to the big cheese. He used to head up the marketing department. This has the potential to be such a marketing problem, I can't imagine that Mr. D. would want it to go down in the books this way.

I know I sound like a broken record, but so many of us are possible future 197 buyers. I know I'm watching this situation from a partially selfish point of view and wondering if this was a broader issue and wondering if I'll have to tailor my search accordingly, i.e., 197s that have had the trailers replaced given that you are not the only one who has complained of this issue.

You are to be commended for your restraint and patience in dealing with this issue. Your dealer (the same guy I bought my boat from) has done a great job going out of pocket on this, but it raises a lot of questions in my mind.

ntidsl
09-21-2006, 11:19 AM
ric...yup...I'm write a letter...today....we are all future boat buyers and we base our future purchases on past experiences...mine hasnt been the best...your is going further down hill every day...and people are seeing and hearing about this

"I'll pass this along to engineering" is not a solution for you...

Our contact there at MC hasn't help you, its time to move on...I realize this all takes time, but its been long enough...and to not get adequate comunication is making it worse...

Ric
09-21-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm at 211degrees F.

Right now.

6ballsisall
09-21-2006, 12:14 PM
I'm at 211degrees F.

Right now.

Thats pretty warm there Ric! Care to vent???

ntidsl
09-21-2006, 12:38 PM
sounds like you may need a new thermastat...check your impeller...and your trannie cooler too...oh...your intake is clogged with cutting board shavings??? and it trashed your impeller and its clogged in your screen in your tranny cooler...yup...that makes sense then

Ric
09-22-2006, 11:29 AM
sounds like you may need a new thermastat...check your impeller...and your trannie cooler too...oh...your intake is clogged with cutting board shavings??? and it trashed your impeller and its clogged in your screen in your tranny cooler...yup...that makes sense then . :rolleyes: .

ntidsl
09-22-2006, 12:25 PM
any follow up from anyone? another week gone

Ric
09-22-2006, 12:36 PM
any follow up from anyone? another week gone NNNNNOPE .

east tx skier
09-22-2006, 12:38 PM
Did you write that letter?

Ric
09-22-2006, 04:19 PM
Did you write that letter? it's in draft form so far

sanjuan23
09-22-2006, 04:29 PM
it's in draft form so far

I Can imagine there will have to be several revisions in order to remove the "real" emotional wording before sending:(

Ric
09-22-2006, 06:37 PM
I Can imagine there will have to be several revisions in order to remove the "real" emotional wording before sending:( repeated profanity is probably not all that effective in writing is it?

east tx skier
09-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Probably not the best time to mention that you bought new for this pleasure.

But to stay on topic, I think you will be best served by exhibiting good manners, logic, and reason in your letter.

sully
09-22-2006, 08:24 PM
Ric,
Ask them if you could use the water pick-up off one of early Maristars.
I believe they must be flat do to the fact the water pickup was located under the bunk (well it was on my old 99.)
Any one notice this in the 06 brochure
Mastercraft custom welds,primes ....blah blah, positions the double-carpeted bunks to the exact specifications ...blah blah
Well I went and looked at mine on our 06 215, not double carpet.
I can see the treated wood.

east tx skier
09-23-2006, 10:50 AM
Ric,
Ask them if you could use the water pick-up off one of early Maristars.
I believe they must be flat do to the fact the water pickup was located under the bunk (well it was on my old 99.)
Any one notice this in the 06 brochure

Well I went and looked at mine on our 06 215, not double carpet.
I can see the treated wood.

That was my initial thought as well. He's tried it, but it would require gel coat modifications to do it.

Ric
10-05-2006, 07:40 PM
Projected finish date of my new trailer will be October 18th and so far the only thing I've been told is that MC will bevel the inside-top edge of my bunks before carpeting to keep them from being damaged by the water pickup housing...

Yes, I have the flatter intake grate which has different mounting configuration than the current 197 housing, but I refuse to modify my hull for this trailer problem.

Anxious to see how these newly beveled bunks will aid in launching and loading of the boat in addition to solving the wear problems created by the bunks being located in the wrong place.

We'll see..........

rodltg2
10-05-2006, 07:52 PM
i havent followed this trailer saga . is this problem your having ric only your trailer or all 197 mc trialers?

east tx skier
10-05-2006, 10:50 PM
The way I understnd it, the current problem is only with this 197 trailer ... so far. I believe Ric had an issue with the loander boat and trailer he had while they worked on his '05 (whole 'nother saga) where the bolt came loose and popped through the carpet.

Then there's the story of his 2000 model trailer.

Ric
10-06-2006, 12:39 AM
i havent followed this trailer saga . is this problem your having ric only your trailer or all 197 mc trialers? Hard to say Rod.

I started this thread with that very question.... There are a handful of 197 owners who trailer alot that have responded here, who seem to have varying degrees of the bunk problem as well.

Go look at the pics.. Is there any doubt that the bunks are too close to the water pickup housing?

Leroy
10-06-2006, 01:06 AM
To play the contarian or devils advocate, what problem has happened? Your bunks don't look right, but....what has happened?

east tx skier
10-06-2006, 11:27 AM
To play the contarian or devils advocate, what problem has happened? Your bunks don't look right, but....what has happened?

With the traditional bunks, he was ripping the carpet off them. Sans carpet, that's going to lead to some gel coat damage. I think the dealer replaced the carpet 4 times before the place put the cutting boards on there.

Ric
10-06-2006, 11:45 AM
To play the contarian or devils advocate, what problem has happened? Your bunks don't look right, but....what has happened? If we ONLY talk about my bunk problems the inside top edge of the left hand main bunk rail has worn thru to the tune of 5 trips to the dealer in 14months of blissful new ownership... happy boating:rolleyes:

Ric
10-24-2006, 05:05 PM
Bump .

no news, just thought this thread needed moving to the top... anyone else have a 197/x7/190 trailer that's a mutha to launch and load ?

ski_king
10-24-2006, 05:08 PM
Do you still have the cutting board covered bunks?

That may be a good idea for a bass boat. You can clean your fish on them before you load the boat.

Ric
10-24-2006, 05:08 PM
So how will your new trailer be different from your old one (pre-cutting board mod)? at this point......... we still don't know

east tx skier
10-24-2006, 05:16 PM
I figured you'd taken delivery of your new one by now.

Mag_Red
10-24-2006, 05:36 PM
Good Lord!!!!! I thought this would have been resolved by now. Don't know how you retain your cool though all this Ric

Ric
10-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Good Lord!!!!! I thought this would have been resolved by now. Don't know how you retain your cool though all this Ric I am mad about it but not mad enough to buy a bu yet!

Ric
10-24-2006, 06:15 PM
okay, I spoke too soon............. I just got a call from my salesman and he said my trailer may ship as soon as next week

he wasnt sure of the details of the changes made from my problems, but I am sure Greg Clower will have the lowdown for me. His autoreply said he is at the dealer meeting this week so I may not hear the details for a few days yet

east tx skier
10-24-2006, 06:46 PM
What a Cowinkeedink!

kwood
10-24-2006, 06:51 PM
yes, and I used liquid rollers. no problems after that.

pq2
10-24-2006, 07:22 PM
Ric, I really hope your trailer problems end soon, you have no idea how i have sufered with my trailer. The brakes, the bunks, the tonge. Also with many parts of the motor that are not for salt water. Next time I will make a big reserch for the best options. We had a CC years ago and we aint got any trouble in the first 3 years. Now i have to put new manifolds, I had change some parts of the motor and this is the first year with the boat. Im worried about this. There is no mexican MC dealer and that gets the things worst.

G-man
10-24-2006, 10:50 PM
I am mad about it but not mad enough to buy a bu yet!

Wouldn't you be dealing with the same dealer, but probably a Dorsey trailer???

SKI*MC
10-24-2006, 10:53 PM
I have noticed that they new MC's arer't as good as past years to put on the trailers...

erkoehler
10-24-2006, 10:54 PM
I have noticed that they new MC's are horrible to put on the trailer. I think either 03 or 04 was the best year, they would float right on.

Just out of curiousity, what "new" boat have you launched more than once or twice?:confused:

Ric
10-25-2006, 09:19 AM
Wouldn't you be dealing with the same dealer, but probably a Dorsey trailer??? that is true and some have said I should simply get a good trailer like a dorsey for my good boat... Time will tell

Ric
10-25-2006, 01:48 PM
Just out of curiousity, what "new" boat have you launched more than once or twice?:confused: a shot across the bow from Erk!

ntidsl
10-25-2006, 02:12 PM
im with erk...never ever had problems getting 197 on a trailer...but ive never had problem getting any boat on a trailer actually...

in rics case its just a weird trailer...its just made wrong somewhere along the line...

east tx skier
10-25-2006, 02:54 PM
im with erk...never ever had problems getting 197 on a trailer...but ive never had problem getting any boat on a trailer actually...

in rics case its just a weird trailer...its just made wrong somewhere along the line...

I don't think we've officially heard that yet. Fortunately, Ric has taken measurements.

ntidsl
10-25-2006, 02:57 PM
if its not the trailer what do you think it is eastie?

east tx skier
10-25-2006, 03:08 PM
Oh I think it's the trailer. But as a once and future used boat buyer, I'm more curious as to (1) was it different than any other 05 197 trailer, and (2) is his new trailer similar to any other MC trailer or is it modified.

In other words, if his trailer was a fluke, then is he getting a replacement, or will his new trailer have unique modifications. While it might not technically be any of our concern, as a potential consumer, it's something I'd need to know before I'd be ready to pull the trigger on a used 197. I hope the information is made available.

/edit. It could also be that Ric just doesn't know how to put his boat on the trailer. 8p

ntidsl
10-25-2006, 03:14 PM
that was put very well. I would assume Ric's trailer (notice i don't say his or hers cause you have me so confused as to whether Ric is male or female) has a bunk out of place...98% of 05 trailers are fine from my observations in this forum...mine is fine...now about that Carter fuel pump...just kidding...did you hear malibu went to that in 07 by the way...huhh...I think they did make some modificatons for trailer 2 which inclused tapered cuts on the bunk right? sounds like a good idea that should be donw from here on out if it wasnt done already...I'm sure we will see some pics...can't wait...
Now if you are going to pull the trigger on a 197 are you going to be a promo guy? Couldn't see anyone better for that job. Does your dealer have a promo guy?

east tx skier
10-25-2006, 03:25 PM
Not to discount your observations, but I'm still waiting to see if Ric gets a solid answer from MC on that one. Were I in his shoes, I know I'd want one.

I have no immediate plans to buy a newer boat. I love the one I have. But if I did, I have no plans of being a promo guy. Too much work for me, and after their repeated failures to return my phone calls, I've stopped trying to do business with my local (yet somewhat far away) MC dealer. Fortunately, as I have no plans to buy new, I won't be compelled to deal with that dealer.

I bought my current boat from Ric's dealer and was very happy with how they treated me. Unfortunately, they don't have any used ski boats listed on their website, nor did they have any 197s or 190s in the showroom when I last dropped by (this past summer or the year before). So with no tires to kick, and no pictures on the net over which to drool, I'm not feeling absolutely motivated at the moment to say the least. Plus, driving across the country for a boat makes it hard to walk away from the deal if it gets a little different than what I anticipated, so I'm very reluctant to go that route (walking out of a dealership tends to give me great pleasure when car shopping).

Ric
11-02-2006, 02:11 PM
Dealer called today and said that the trailer will ship early next week. Should get a look at the fixes in a week or so! EXCITED about no longer fighting my trailer to load and unload

Ric
11-02-2006, 02:12 PM
that was put very well. I would assume Ric's trailer (notice i don't say his or hers cause you have me so confused as to whether Ric is male or female) has a bunk out of place...98% of 05 trailers are fine from my observations in this forum...mine is fine...now about that Carter fuel pump...just kidding...did you hear malibu went to that in 07 by the way...huhh...I think they did make some modificatons for trailer 2 which inclused tapered cuts on the bunk right? sounds like a good idea that should be donw from here on out if it wasnt done already...I'm sure we will see some pics...can't wait...
Now if you are going to pull the trigger on a 197 are you going to be a promo guy? Couldn't see anyone better for that job. Does your dealer have a promo guy? I'd hesitate to use responses on this site to determine the statistics of 190/197/x7 trailer issues...

Ric
11-22-2006, 03:28 PM
Well folks, my trailer is supposedly "in" but I have yet to see it. My dealer and I were supposed to catch up last week but maybe I shall have the newfangled trailer sometime after Tday holiday...

sanjuan23
11-22-2006, 03:35 PM
:friday: :friday: :dance: :banana: Let's just hope (presently crossing fingers) that this is actually good news!

Sodar
11-22-2006, 03:37 PM
Looking forward to hearing the outcome... Is the dealer going to lift the boat off and place it on the new trailer, or are you going to experience right off the bat if the trailer is good or not?!??!!

Ric
11-22-2006, 04:16 PM
Looking forward to hearing the outcome... Is the dealer going to lift the boat off and place it on the new trailer, or are you going to experience right off the bat if the trailer is good or not?!??!! meeting at my ski lake on a nice day and doing this thing right from the get-go
(probably why my salesman didn't have time last week to get this done)

G-man
11-22-2006, 04:30 PM
Ric

Do you get to keep the cutting boards for a sushi party? Good luck on the new trailer.

Ric
11-22-2006, 05:13 PM
Eight thousand two hundred nine views of this bunkin thread! Thanks George, I don't ever want to see the sushi bars again when they drag them away from here!

PendO
11-29-2006, 02:04 PM
Eight thousand two hundred nine views of this bunkin thread! Thanks George, I don't ever want to see the sushi bars again when they drag them away from here!

Well, here is one of the "views" ... :)

Ric
11-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Well, here is one of the "views" ... :) Hey Greg :wavey: should be meeting up with my dealer this Friday or next Tuesday for swap onto my new trailer

Sodar
11-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Well, here is one of the "views" ... :)
That is a really cool "catch." Maybe they are realizing that they need to step it up with some of their products!

Jesus_Freak
11-30-2006, 01:33 AM
Hey Greg :wavey: should be meeting up with my dealer this Friday or next Tuesday for swap onto my new trailer

..............:popcorn: .............

Ric
12-05-2006, 07:33 PM
New trailer is under my boat ! as usual Mastercraft has the sexiest trailers. Dont fry me but I didn't stop to measure all the trailer specs of the new one today as time didnt allow for it

I can say that the dealer was there, at my ramp and saw how I launch and load... He even backed the trailer in a bit far for the loading procedure... I was open to suggestion but he agreed that was too deep

when the tops of the fenders were just at the surface of the water, I said it was deeper than I normally put the trailer and he agreed it was deep too but we tried it

as I pulled onto the newly beveled bunks, all was good but I soon bumped the spare tire with the rubrail (yep, we agreed, the trailer is too deep

we pulled the truck forward without moving the boat
we pulled up til the tops of the tires were flush with the surface (single axle)
the rubrail didnt hit the spare so I nudged the throttle a couple of times and the boat buddy latched
looks like its going to work nicely

While MC hasnt said more than the fact that they beveled the bunks on the top inside edge of the two long bunks to help with clearance of the raw water intake bulb, first glance tells me that they also moved those 2 long bunks outward a bit to help clear the intake,,, again I have not yet taken dimensions and compared to the 05

MC did not move or lengthen the spare bracket in any way and its still horribly close to the hull when the boat is in place, but as mentioned before, the spare has never marred the hull and other than a broken spare bracket on the 04 trailer and some rubrail pulled up on my 05, no harm was done by this. MC did gusset the spare bracket and the vbunk brackets for strength, this I can see. I installed my 1/4 spacer behind the top of the spare lug bracket and it tilted my spare away from the hull at rest about a half inch to 3/4 inch

the new trailers are pimp with leds and a nice precoiled trailer plug which already fits the big round chevy connector and it has a nice place to hang the plug when the trailer is parked, and beautiful wheels
the new trailer has a metal sliding latch on the tongue where the old one had a plasticish somethingoranother which always jammed on me

the oil bath hubs appear to be new on this trailer as well

looks like some of the issues Ive read and experienced are being addressed

I will measure the new trailer next time the boat is off and see for myself what has changed but I agree with the dealer that th beveled bunks will go a long way toward solving the issue of the intake proximity to the bunks WITHOUT messing with a world record hull

Thanks to Darryl Moores Marine for sticking with me LONG after the sale and working with me to solve my hellacious trailer experience!! I think today was the first day the dealer actually got to see the cutting boards and I know it was a shock!
They went further than imagineable to help me as I believe MC customer relations could not have gotten this done without my dealers willingness to make it happen,,, hard to explain but that was my experience

I'd buy from them again but if you took a anonymous poll over there, Id bet nobody wants the ric sale for any amount!!! hahahahh

André
12-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Hoping that your trailer problems are over...Good luck!

Edit after Ric edited his...

pq2
12-05-2006, 07:46 PM
congrats Ric, im happy to hear that the new trailer works well. good job.

Ric
12-05-2006, 07:50 PM
Hoping that your trailer problems are over...Good luck!

Edit after Ric edited his... thanks!

tryin like hell to get it all typed before this site*&^&%$%$#&^% logs my laptop off again:o

G-man
12-05-2006, 08:15 PM
as I pulled onto the newly beveled bunks,

While MC hasnt said more than the fact that they beveled the bunks on the top inside edge of the two long bunks to help with clearance of the raw water intake bulb,

Didn't I say something about beveling the bunks a few months ago.

I'm glad it is worked out

Sodar
12-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Congratulations Rick!! I wonder if your trailer was changed just for you, or if it is a factory standard now!?!?

Ric
12-05-2006, 11:30 PM
Didn't I say something about beveling the bunks a few months ago.

I'm glad it is worked out yes you did !

Ric
12-05-2006, 11:30 PM
I will have a couple of pics up here in the am

G-man
12-05-2006, 11:33 PM
Can I have the cutting boards as an award??

No, they can keep them in Houston

TX.X-30 fan
12-05-2006, 11:34 PM
New trailer is under my boat ! as usual Mastercraft has the sexiest trailers. Dont fry me but I didn't stop to measure all the trailer specs of the new one today as time didnt allow for it

I can say that the dealer was there, at my ramp and saw how I launch and load... He even backed the trailer in a bit far for the loading procedure... I was open to suggestion but he agreed that was too deep

when the tops of the fenders were just at the surface of the water, I said it was deeper than I normally put the trailer and he agreed it was deep too but we tried it

as I pulled onto the newly beveled bunks, all was good but I soon bumped the spare tire with the rubrail (yep, we agreed, the trailer is too deep

we pulled the truck forward without moving the boat
we pulled up til the tops of the tires were flush with the surface (single axle)
the rubrail didnt hit the spare so I nudged the throttle a couple of times and the boat buddy latched
looks like its going to work nicely

While MC hasnt said more than the fact that they beveled the bunks on the top inside edge of the two long bunks to help with clearance of the raw water intake bulb, first glance tells me that they also moved those 2 long bunks outward a bit to help clear the intake,,, again I have not yet taken dimensions and compared to the 05

MC did not move or lengthen the spare bracket in any way and its still horribly close to the hull when the boat is in place, but as mentioned before, the spare has never marred the hull and other than a broken spare bracket on the 04 trailer and some rubrail pulled up on my 05, no harm was done by this. MC did gusset the spare bracket and the vbunk brackets for strength, this I can see. I installed my 1/4 spacer behind the top of the spare lug bracket and it tilted my spare away from the hull at rest about a half inch to 3/4 inch

the new trailers are pimp with leds and a nice precoiled trailer plug which already fits the big round chevy connector and it has a nice place to hang the plug when the trailer is parked, and beautiful wheels
the new trailer has a metal sliding latch on the tongue where the old one had a plasticish somethingoranother which always jammed on me

the oil bath hubs appear to be new on this trailer as well

looks like some of the issues Ive read and experienced are being addressed

I will measure the new trailer next time the boat is off and see for myself what has changed but I agree with the dealer that th beveled bunks will go a long way toward solving the issue of the intake proximity to the bunks WITHOUT messing with a world record hull

Thanks to Darryl Moores Marine for sticking with me LONG after the sale and working with me to solve my hellacious trailer experience!! I think today was the first day the dealer actually got to see the cutting boards and I know it was a shock!
They went further than imagineable to help me as I believe MC customer relations could not have gotten this done without my dealers willingness to make it happen,,, hard to explain but that was my experience

I'd buy from them again but if you took a anonymous poll over there, Id bet nobody wants the ric sale for any amount!!! hahahahh

That is great news Ric,my experiences with that dealership have been less than acceptable.

1. dealer installed stuff thrown together (04 X-30 Loadddded)
2. 2nd trip tower light falls off. (no washer tower/light).
3. took it back they added that washer.
4. next outing another light hits the deck.
5. (think to myself FU install washers).:mad:
6. Next boarding trip Bimini rattles loose.:mad:
7. Take it back (they tighten screws).
8. Next two trips I have screw driver in hand tighten bimini all day.
9. Take boat back in, guy in back says you need these.
10. He gives me 6 neoprene gaskets for my bimini (problem solved).
11. My first boat (if i forgot to mention that 12. Boat is winterized by said dealership 04 and 05.
13. 2nd trip this year ding ding ding overheating.
14. Pull it out check the impeller ( hard as a rock no teeth) black paint still on all screw heads ( never changed) 110+ hrs:(
15. NNNNNNNNNNNNNo way after 6hrs. on the motor (impeller gone)
16. shifter panel screws pull through (just hangin there).
17. MC admits bad panels on 04 X-30 ( dealer says MC says no install).
18. Dealer says $280 ( I say OMG no ).
19. Will buy my next SWEET MASTERCRAFT in North Carolina.:D

Archimedes
12-05-2006, 11:48 PM
Darryl Moore's Marine! That's where I bought my 94PS190. Great guy and a great experience.

If I recall he was the Australian slalom champ or something or other.

Ric
12-05-2006, 11:52 PM
07 led's

Ric
12-05-2006, 11:53 PM
07 spare bracket too close still this pic is WITH the 1/4" spacer behind the wheel at the top lug

TMCNo1
12-06-2006, 02:03 PM
Very good news! Glad it worked out for you.

Ric
12-06-2006, 07:38 PM
Very good news! Glad it worked out for you. Thanks for your help #1 !

time will tell if this new layout saves bunk carpet, but it looks like a step in the right direction on design.

I'm hopeful that the 07 trailer brakes will work without flaw, as well as the oil bath hubs and spare tire bracket too!

Mag_Red
12-06-2006, 09:48 PM
Thanks for your help #1 !

time will tell if this new layout saves bunk carpet, but it looks like a step in the right direction on design.

I'm hopeful that the 07 trailer brakes will work without flaw, as well as the oil bath hubs and spare tire bracket too!
Luv the new signature Ric. Glad things finally worked out for ya.:friday:

east tx skier
12-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Glad you got a new one. Can't wait to hear about the measurements.

PendO
12-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Glad you got a new one. Can't wait to hear about the measurements.

You are talking about the trailer?

east tx skier
12-06-2006, 11:36 PM
Yeah. No digital calipers involved.

Farmer Ted
12-06-2006, 11:36 PM
You are talking about the trailer?

Casey,

Are you implying that Eastie is a size queen?

PendO
12-06-2006, 11:47 PM
Well, the last time someone sent in something to get worked on (and took measurements) we had a bunch of good Skeeler pictures

jimmer2880
12-07-2006, 06:51 AM
Well, the last time someone sent in something to get worked on (and took measurements) we had a bunch of good Skeeler pictures

Ahhh - the good 'ole days. :D

Farmer Ted
12-07-2006, 08:35 AM

ah the Skeeler picture days.....

let's all pause for a moment of silence in honor of Skeeler!

H20skeefreek
12-07-2006, 08:35 AM
Ahhh - the good 'ole days. :D
If you say so.

Ric
12-07-2006, 10:23 AM
ah the Skeeler picture days.....

let's all pause for a moment of silence in honor of Skeeler! Skeeler sold out! He had to go and make money off his pics. It just cheapens it.

8p

Sodar
01-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Hey ric, how is the '07 trailer working for you?:confused:

Ric
01-11-2008, 03:58 PM
waoh, back from the dead.!

I could not be happier with my 07 trailer

Sodar
01-11-2008, 03:59 PM
waoh, back from the dead.!

I could not be happier with my 07 trailer

No signs of wear on the bunk carpet?

André
01-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Hey ric, how is the '07 trailer working for you?:confused:
Not sure if the trailer was really the problem...:o
I think it was a bad batch of bunks carpet...:rolleyes:
The human factor has been ruled out!;)

Ric
01-11-2008, 04:02 PM
No signs of wear on the bunk carpet? none really. launching and loading is much smoother too. the fit is now such that you can tell the boat is more "cradled" than simply sitting on the bunks. I like it.

At first glance, the only difference you can see in the 07 is the beveled inside edge of the bunks, but I think they are also further apart and raised a bit.

Sodar
01-11-2008, 04:04 PM
none really. launching and loading is much smoother too. the fit is now such that you can tell the boat is more "cradled" than simply sitting on the bunks. I like it.

At first glance, the only difference you can see in the 07 is the beveled inside edge of the bunks, but I think they are also further apart and raised a bit.

Gotcha! Maybe I need to start using KY or Astroglide on my bunks, instead of Liquid Rollers... I have my bunks so lubed up that the boat can damn near slide off the trailer on level ground, but I am still getting carpet wear. :confused:

Ric
01-11-2008, 04:05 PM
I dont like slick bunks.........

east tx skier
01-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Gotcha! Maybe I need to start using KY or Astroglide on my bunks, instead of Liquid Rollers... I have my bunks so lubed up that the boat can damn near slide off the trailer on level ground, but I am still getting carpet wear. :confused:

Be careful doing that. I almost lost my 205 with me sitting in it. My wife got the winch to catch at the last second before I ended up on the ground. Spray wax on the bunks. I never, ever unhook before I'm well into the water anymore.

Not that you weren't aware of this.

Sodar
01-11-2008, 04:12 PM
Be careful doing that. I almost lost my 205 with me sitting in it. My wife got the winch to catch at the last second before I ended up on the ground. Spray wax on the bunks. I never, ever unhook before I'm well into the water anymore.

Not that you weren't aware of this.

Yeah, the winch does not get unhooked until the boat is warmed up on the trailer and I am able to put the boat in gear.... A little anal, I know!

east tx skier
01-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Yeah, the winch does not get unhooked until the boat is warmed up on the trailer and I am able to put the boat in gear.... A little anal, I know!

I know you've seen some on the concrete though. I will not soon forget the feeling of almost sliding off the trailer.

PendO
01-11-2008, 04:19 PM
Not sure if the trailer was really the problem...:o
I think it was a bad batch of bunks carpet...:rolleyes:
The human factor has been ruled out!;)

Hey Andre' ... have you seen the Maurice Richard movie "the rocket" ... I asked about it on the tubing website but you are avoiding us.

Sodar
01-11-2008, 04:23 PM
I know you've seen some on the concrete though. I will not soon forget the feeling of almost sliding off the trailer.

Yeah, I have seen some BIG boats on concrete! One I sat and watched. The owner could not do a thing and his facial expression was priceless. Entertainment at others expense? Yes.. but funny none the less!

André
01-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Hey Andre' ... have you seen the Maurice Richard movie "the rocket" ... I asked about it on the tubing website but you are avoiding us.
Saw it when it came out.Great story of one of greatest hero French Canadians ever had.You'll also get a look on the French/English relation existing at that time.
Will keep an eye for DVD version that i could send you...Must be on sale cheap somewhere...:)

To stay on topic,ric don't know if his 07 trailer is better because he only got the boat out twice last year!!!8p

tex
01-11-2008, 04:33 PM
I'm the same way brutha! My friends make fun of me but I'll never fish my of the ground!

PendO
01-11-2008, 04:42 PM
No need to stay on topic (Ric said it was okay to threadjack) ... I watched the movie the other night - rented it on DVD ... I had no idea of the french/english relationship at the time, but I did start reading about him after watching the movie ... Pram said he does not like hockey, which has led us to question whether or not he is really a man?

Saw it when it came out.Great story of one of greatest hero French Canadians ever had.You'll also get a look on the French/English relation existing at that time.
Will keep an eye for DVD version that i could send you...Must be on sale cheap somewhere...:)

To stay on topic,ric don't know if his 07 trailer is better because he only got the boat out twice last year!!!8p

André
01-11-2008, 05:03 PM
... Pram said he does not like hockey, which has led us to question whether or not he is really a man?
Either gay or not Canuck!!!;)

Monte
01-11-2008, 05:05 PM

Hmm I don't think that is anal, I thought that was the ONLY way to put in????:cool:

TMCNo1
01-14-2008, 08:02 PM

Similar anal procedure here, as I push Lynn off the trailer after the engine is running healthy, all the gauges are showing normal and the engine won't stall when you put it into reverse, then she gets it up to operating temp while I'm parking the trailer.