PDA

View Full Version : Houston Texas pickup truck chase 7/21

Workin' 4 Toys
07-23-2006, 12:21 AM
Anyone see that on tv yesterday.....? WILDMAN!!!

east tx skier
07-24-2006, 12:07 PM
I came home from work and my wife asked me about this. She'd gotten home early and spent the better part of the afternoon watching this (we have Houston locals on our dish; never bothered to change them when we moved).

Workin' 4 Toys
07-24-2006, 12:31 PM
It was wild enough they showed it here on (I think CNN) for a hour live... I did not get to see how it ended after he drove that chevy into the water with no front tires, or wheels:eek: left.
Armed robbery, then shoots at police, then runs like MAD for a hour. In Texas, will this character walk in a couple weeks no harm done or what?

east tx skier
07-24-2006, 12:41 PM
I haven't lived in Harris County since Johnny Holmes (former DA) retired, but it used to be a pretty tough county, prosecutionwise. My guess is that little has changed. Doubt he will walk if he took a shot at a cop.

Ric
07-24-2006, 12:52 PM
Never saw one inch of video but certainly heard allllll about it. Shooting at the cops will have this fella in a heap of trouble.

What I think may come up soon is that if he ran like that after holding up a two bit dry cleaners, he has a reason that we regular folk may not yet be aware of?

Workin' 4 Toys
07-24-2006, 01:14 PM
Never saw one inch of video but certainly heard allllll about it. Shooting at the cops will have this fella in a heap of trouble.

What I think may come up soon is that if he ran like that after holding up a two bit dry cleaners, he has a reason that we regular folk may not yet be aware of?
The only funny part we thought of, he probably burnt more in fuel in that hour chase, than he got from the heist...:confused:

Ric
07-24-2006, 01:15 PM
Ok Ok it was me.. I just wanted to see how those cops could drive.. I'd have made it too if it weren't for those meddling cops!