PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Good Interior Shop

shepherd
07-22-2006, 01:07 PM
I've checked around town and can't find anyone I trust to replace the interior in my 1990 Prostar 190 (dang hick town:cool: ). So I'm ready to look farther away. I frequently drive to Orlando from Panama City and can take the boat with me on one of those trips. Can anyone recommend a good boat upholstery shop in the Orlando area? Or in Ocala, Gainesville, Tallahassee or South Georgia? I want to put this boat in like new condition so I want the best shop I can find.

Thanks.

shepherd
07-23-2006, 12:55 PM
This pic shows how badly I need help. Hopefully, this will be one of my "before" pics. I had a local shop do a couple pieces for me - observer seat and driver's seat bottom - but wasn't too happy with the results. I'll tow her as far as Orlando for a quality interior job.

Also, anybody know how to take care of the faded dash panel?

T Scott
07-23-2006, 03:05 PM
Sheperd,
I use a guy in Orlando named Rick hardwick. He has done a few boats for me and does incredible work. He uses the original skins as patterns so everything looks factory. He charges me around $1500 for a Prostar 205 so I assume your boat would probably be in the $1100-1200 range. Again, he does great work and I'd recommend him without hesitation. He can generally get the boat done in a week or less.

PM me for more info.

TOM

TMCNo1
02-18-2007, 03:25 PM
I would like to get in touch with rick hardwick. Can you tell me how? thanks.
Just private message or e-mail T Scott and request the info, it a little more instantanious that way.

454Barefoot
02-18-2007, 07:05 PM
I am also having the problem of knowing who to take my interior pieces too. I live in Northwest Indiana any suggestions would be appreciated.

Putter
02-22-2007, 10:50 PM
Im taking my prostar 190 to Rosarito, Mexico to have the interior done in 2 weeks I will post some photos when she comes back

Monte
02-22-2007, 10:55 PM
I've checked around town and can't find anyone I trust to replace the interior in my 1990 Prostar 190 (dang hick town:cool: ). So I'm ready to look farther away. I frequently drive to Orlando from Panama City and can take the boat with me on one of those trips. Can anyone recommend a good boat upholstery shop in the Orlando area? Or in Ocala, Gainesville, Tallahassee or South Georgia? I want to put this boat in like new condition so I want the best shop I can find.

Thanks.

My guy is good, He's doing mine for $1171.00, and as you know mine has a heck of a lot more vinyl than yourn.... I'll print the pics and ask him if you want... You'd just have to get it here....

causewayskiier
03-21-2007, 03:59 PM
Shepherd,

Where do you ski around Panama City, I visit occasionally, are there any slalom courses around?

shepherd
03-21-2007, 05:05 PM
Shepherd,

Where do you ski around Panama City, I visit occasionally, are there any slalom courses around?

Maybe.......... ;)
Send me a pm if you're heading this way.