PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Project

MuddyMojo
07-21-2006, 12:25 PM
Although I did post a ad in the *Wanted* section I figured why not post in General too. I am looking for a 1974 in ANY shape. It's my birth year and thought it would be cool to have a boat to match. Project or otherwise - Let me know if anyone comes across anything.

If you have any links to send me where I can check myself I'm also up for that.

Thanks for your help guys and gals!!!

:D

east tx skier
07-21-2006, 12:28 PM
Welcome. Good luck with your search. Not that it helps, but there's a nice 76 on ebay right now. If only you were younger! ;)

MuddyMojo
07-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Welcome. Good luck with your search. Not that it helps, but there's a nice 76 on ebay right now. If only you were younger! ;)

Thanks for the welcome (and the input)!!! I didn't expect this to be a quick and easy search!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-21-2006, 01:38 PM
when I saw the title of this thread I immediately thought "cleaning the empty beer cans out of HB's house";)

Mag_Red
07-21-2006, 01:41 PM
Good luck on your search. When you're ready to add a houseboat to your fleet, I have a sweet, 1974 Somerset I'll sell ya;)

MuddyMojo
07-21-2006, 08:49 PM
when I saw the title of this thread I immediately thought "cleaning the empty beer cans out of HB's house";)

Yeah - After I posted I thought "Doh! People are going to expect to SEE the ultimate project..."

Sorry for the let down! :rolleyes: