PDA

View Full Version : Witches do come out on Halloween

lakes Rick
10-31-2004, 06:22 PM
I do believe, I do believe..... My EX called..........

Mag_Red
10-31-2004, 06:41 PM
Well mine didn't :D ............the ex that is

stevo137
10-31-2004, 07:40 PM
Rick, she still loves you! 8p

Hoosier Bob
10-31-2004, 11:17 PM
Run away! Run away! What makes you think she is a witch? Cause she looks like one! Oh yeah, she turned me into a newt! I got better!

lakes Rick
11-01-2004, 07:14 PM
Rick, she still loves you! 8p

Actually she called and asked our boy what it would take to settle his lawsuit against her... He told her he would talk to his lawyer..

Love me? No, I don't think so.. Worried about being very poor, Yes.

Mag_Red
11-01-2004, 07:17 PM
Your son is sueing his mother???? Come on, you have to give some details. :D

lakes Rick
11-01-2004, 07:27 PM
Mag, I have spoke about it before..

She wiped out both of her kids trust funds.. My other boy still believes her and all her lies... My younger one, who moved in with me a year ago, listened to the facts..

He actually only asked for an "accounting" of HIS trust fund money.. She took 6 months to do it, with a lawyer, and charged our son $4,900 ( took it out of what is left of his money) for the accounting and threatened to charge a "trustee fee" of $11,900... Great mom huh..

He just wants to know what happened to his $150,000 ????
The really sad part is she also stole his brothers $150,000, and he isn't going to figure it out till he is 40 and it will be too late.. Mom is good, DAD is bad type of thing here....
And PLEASE dont feel sorry for her.. She herself inherited close to a MILLION bucks and it is all gone and she has NOTHING..... Booze, drugs, Jaguars, and Jewelry......

I should go to the "got god" thread, cause I hope she rots in hell....

André
11-01-2004, 08:11 PM
Rick
I believe too!
My mother in law called...Good thing she didn't stop by,she's only 10 minutes away by broom! :eek:

stevo137
11-01-2004, 08:42 PM
Rick,
I know some people like that. Stepmother and her daughters and one of my sisters.
Liquidated Dad's asset's while he had alzheimers then tried to make him go away.
Greedy bit**es! :rant:
I'm amazed that people can be that greedy and evil.
It's tough to forgive people like that.
Never mind what I said about her loving you. I didn't know the story.

MarkL
11-01-2004, 09:34 PM
"If she weighs the same as a duck..."

Hoosier Bob
11-01-2004, 09:43 PM
I thought is was small pebbles!"If she weighs the same as a duck..."

lakes Rick
11-01-2004, 11:30 PM
Rick,
I know some people like that. Stepmother and her daughters and one of my sisters.
Liquidated Dad's asset's while he had alzheimers then tried to make him go away.
Greedy bit**es! :rant:
I'm amazed that people can be that greedy and evil.
It's tough to forgive people like that.
Never mind what I said about her loving you. I didn't know the story.

No big deal Stevo.. Its not about me, that part has been gone for years.. Its my kids I worry about.. She has done a number on them..
If there truly was justice she should go to jail......

stevo137
11-02-2004, 12:03 AM
No big deal Stevo.. Its not about me, that part has been gone for years.. Its my kids I worry about.. She has done a number on them..
If there truly was justice she should go to jail......
Rick, I try to find peace in the fact that one does reap what they sow.
SOONER OR LATER.

ktn_cmu
11-02-2004, 09:33 AM
"They dressed me up like this...NO NO NO No no no Yeah Yeah...Well...maybe the hat and the nose..."

JimN
11-02-2004, 10:09 AM
"So, if she floats like a duck and she's made of wood?"

"A witch!"

I like the guy who came out of his hut with shaving cream on his face when everyone was running after the cart with the witch on it.