PDA

View Full Version : Look out! It's Hoosier Bob!

stevo137
10-31-2004, 10:59 AM
Look out for this man! His status should be updated immediately to fanatic. Don't mention skiing now because I think he is capable of skiing in 40 degree water and 40 degree air temp wearing nothing more than a shorty! :eek3:
Not to mention his obsession with MC's, gadgets, and anything to do with waterskiing!
Leroy, look out, this wildman lives close to you.
And his buddy Mag, well that's another thread all by itself! :D
I do look forward to skiing with you guys next season. ;)

Mag_Red
10-31-2004, 02:30 PM
:purplaugh I've actually meet the man! :worthy: :D

Leroy
10-31-2004, 04:28 PM
I agree, if I didn't have plans already he would have got me in that freezing water today even! I think next year will be a much better ski season already!

Mag_Red
10-31-2004, 04:43 PM
You know, Bob and I have already talked about a houseboat trip to Cumberland with you guys........never too early to start planning. :popcorn:

6balls
10-31-2004, 04:45 PM
You know, Bob and I have already talked about a houseboat trip to Cumberland with you guys........never too early to start planning. :popcorn:

Can I come too? :D

stevo137
10-31-2004, 05:48 PM
Can I come too? :D

6Balls, sounds good, we are definately going next year. You're not that far from us. And don't forget the Insta-slalom course!
You can give us some tips! ;)

Mag_Red
10-31-2004, 06:44 PM
Can I come too? :Dyeah but after we all get done skiing Stevo will probably be 5Balls, Hooser Bob will be 4Balls, Leroy will be 3Balls, and I'll be lucky to have Any Balls :D

Hoosier Bob
10-31-2004, 11:14 PM
I did go skiing today! What a rush! I have noticed the colder it gets the harder it is to maintain strength. I could go for at least 1-2 minutes during the summer! Now I am good for around what seems like 6 balls and around 16 seconds. Man am I a p$%^! I will work on conditioning as soon as the season is over! You guys are like instant family, just add water!
Take care and we'll see you down south!
Leroy you are not out of the water yet!
December skiing?
We'll see!
Bob

stevo137
07-22-2006, 10:45 AM
Look out for this man! His status should be updated immediately to fanatic. Don't mention skiing now because I think he is capable of skiing in 40 degree water and 40 degree air temp wearing nothing more than a shorty! :eek3:
Not to mention his obsession with MC's, gadgets, and anything to do with waterskiing!
Leroy, look out, this wildman lives close to you.
And his buddy Mag, well that's another thread all by itself! :D
I do look forward to skiing with you guys next season. ;)

I warned ya', I can think of a few new things to add to this! :D

Hoosier Bob
07-23-2006, 11:20 PM
That was a while ago! How did you find that one Steve? Went to IB but not happy with the so called waterfront cottage. Had fun at the park then drove home at 11:00! Next AM drove to Brookville Res. and rented a condo (2 br, 2 bth and family rm with balcony overlooking the whole lake. Great time but tons of driving, hauling, moving, boating, sunning, skiing, swimming, Hoosiering and fun! I am beat! I am still rocking back and forth!:D

Leroy
07-23-2006, 11:58 PM
Hey Bob!

We were out this morning on Dan's boat and you won't believe this, he forgets his rope.....Dan is the last person I would expect that from and he really felt bad. Of course Mark and I got up at 5:30 for a short ride on the lake!

I'm in Alabama until Thursday and would like to go out Friday. 7/31 I start my new job and it's likely to hinder my style :)

Sounds like you have been running around, been doing the same, went to Kings Island earlier this week.

I did go skiing today! What a rush! I have noticed the colder it gets the harder it is to maintain strength. I could go for at least 1-2 minutes during the summer! Now I am good for around what seems like 6 balls and around 16 seconds. Man am I a p$%^! I will work on conditioning as soon as the season is over! You guys are like instant family, just add water!
Take care and we'll see you down south!
Leroy you are not out of the water yet!
December skiing?
We'll see!
Bob

Hoosier Bob
07-24-2006, 11:32 AM
Friday may be great! I'll call!:D Hey Bob!

We were out this morning on Dan's boat and you won't believe this, he forgets his rope.....Dan is the last person I would expect that from and he really felt bad. Of course Mark and I got up at 5:30 for a short ride on the lake!

I'm in Alabama until Thursday and would like to go out Friday. 7/31 I start my new job and it's likely to hinder my style :)

Sounds like you have been running around, been doing the same, went to Kings Island earlier this week.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-24-2006, 12:23 PM
Friday may be great! I'll call!:D
That what you tell all the "guys" isn't it.......8p

mitch
07-24-2006, 12:25 PM
Steve's been digging deep, very deep......

Hoosier Bob
07-24-2006, 12:45 PM
I'll call you!;) That what you tell all the "guys" isn't it.......8p

Workin' 4 Toys
07-24-2006, 12:53 PM
I'll call you!;)
It's a good thing I gave you the wrong number......:worthy:

Hoosier Bob
07-24-2006, 01:00 PM
Stevo gave me your number!:D It's a good thing I gave you the wrong number......:worthy:

Workin' 4 Toys
07-24-2006, 01:03 PM
Stevo gave me your number!:D
I know where he lives, I am going to "investigate" these claims...8p

stevo137
07-24-2006, 01:07 PM
I'm hiding...

Hoosier Bob
07-24-2006, 01:10 PM
Oh yeah, and your address!:D

Workin' 4 Toys
07-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Oh yeah, and your address!:D
It's a good thing that wrong too.......8p

Workin' 4 Toys
07-24-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm hiding...
Are you in the starbucks on WIFI again? I'm coming over.....

You ever going to meet me over at Hooters?

stevo137
07-24-2006, 02:48 PM
Are you in the starbucks on WIFI again? I'm coming over.....

You ever going to meet me over at Hooters?

Don't need the wifi, use my blackberry now. ;)
I am off today.
Yes, will will meet at Hoots. hopefully soon.