PDA

View Full Version : Commemorative Quarter Help

Mag_Red
07-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Having some trouble getting some of the quarters, especiallly the ones with the Denver mint. Here's what I'm looking for:
Wisconsin D
Nevada D
Nebraska D
Colorado D (when it comes out)

Only need one of the Phily Mint Quarters:

Kansas P

So TMC menbers, empty your pockets and see what you have....willing to pay top $$$$$$:D

Rockman
07-18-2006, 06:08 PM
Mags,

I'll see which ones we have extras of and let you know.

Does anyone have extras? I will get a listing together as well.

Thanks! :D

Mag_Red
07-18-2006, 06:58 PM
Thanks Rock! I know there has to some Corn Huskers on here.:)

6ballsisall
07-18-2006, 07:19 PM
Thanks Rock! I know there has to some Corn Huskers on here.:)

I could probably hook you up. My dad has 6 sets he is collecting. I'd venture to say he has extras. Remind me this weekend and I'll ask him when he is here.

jlf
07-19-2006, 09:04 AM
I probably have extas also. Believe it or not I think I am all caught up with those stupid things. Can you wait until Sept if I have what you are looking for I'll personally deliver them to you?

TMCNo1
07-19-2006, 11:42 AM
Check with the clerk at the local Shop and Rob [convenience store], especially those close to Interstate highways, because they get a lot of change passing thru from travelers and are always emptying the video game , bubble gum, air, condom machines.

WakeSeeky
07-19-2006, 12:13 PM
If I don't have a Nevada (D) right now I will in the near future, they're everywhere here.

I have the opposite problem, it's hard to find quarters from the Philly mint here. I know I've got extras from Denver, I can look tonight and see what I have.

Mag_Red
07-19-2006, 12:29 PM
I probably have extas also. Believe it or not I think I am all caught up with those stupid things. Can you wait until Sept if I have what you are looking for I'll personally deliver them to you?I can wait.....for the quarters that is:D MMII won't nearly get here soon enough:friday:

Mag_Red
07-19-2006, 12:31 PM
If I don't have a Nevada (D) right now I will in the near future, they're everywhere here.

I have the opposite problem, it's hard to find quarters from the Philly mint here. I know I've got extras from Denver, I can look tonight and see what I have.Sweet! I'm up to my ars in Phillies.......let me know what you need:cool:

WakeSeeky
07-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Sweet! I'm up to my ars in Phillies.......let me know what you need:cool:

Sweet! A source! :D

Unfortunately, it looks like all I have that you're missing is Nevada. I'll send it along if you'd like, pm your address.

I'm looking for Kansas or Nebraska, if you've got either of those in a Philly model. ;)

Workin' 4 Toys
07-20-2006, 11:37 AM
My wife does this too. :o
Probably a few million dollars worth just hanging on peoples walls around the country....Cute.
Well I guess it's better than stuffing pillow cases full of $100.00 bills Like Beau does.....

jlf
07-21-2006, 09:09 AM
I would've never started collecting these stupid quarters but my Mother-in-Law gave me and my husband both books when they first came out so now I feel obligated to collect them. I have the same problem here the Philly mint is hard to find but the Denver mint is all over, maybe we can trade your P for my D. I'll go through them for you today and see what I have that you need.

Mag_Red
07-21-2006, 09:53 AM
Sweet! A source! :D

Unfortunately, it looks like all I have that you're missing is Nevada. I'll send it along if you'd like, pm your address.

I'm looking for Kansas or Nebraska, if you've got either of those in a Philly model. ;)I have your Nebraska on my desk right now......still looking for your Kansas Philly:headbang:

WakeSeeky
07-21-2006, 10:57 AM
I have your Nebraska on my desk right now......still looking for your Kansas Philly:headbang:

Sweet!! :toast:

Nevada is going out in today's mail.

WakeSeeky
07-21-2006, 11:00 AM
Oh, and I didn't mean to start collecting these either. I just found myself hanging onto new quarters when I came across one. Eventually I had to buy the folder. :o

barefoot
07-21-2006, 11:09 AM
I have a Nevada D...With shipping, handling, and insurance, I'll cost $6.83.

Or you can just let me know if you want it and PM me your address and I'll zip it off. That's what good TMC people do, right!

milkmania
07-21-2006, 06:35 PM
I have a Nevada D...With shipping, handling, and insurance, I'll cost $6.83.

Or you can just let me know if you want it and PM me your address and I'll zip it off. That's what good TMC people do, right!

wait a minute!
it costs $7.00 to ship a quarter?!?!?!?:eek3:

seems to me like it'd fit in an envelope:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
07-21-2006, 08:25 PM
wait a minute!
it costs $7.00 to ship a quarter?!?!?!?:eek3:

seems to me like it'd fit in an envelope:rolleyes:

The horse eats a lot of hay at the relay stations and the rider makes 28 cents a day!

Rockman
08-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Alright...I went through all my quarters (actually have 3.5 full bins of them (about $1,000 I think :rolleyes: )...so let me know if I can swap for the ones I am missing.

The ones I need...
California D (2)
Minnesota D (2)
Maine P (1)
Arkansas D (2)
Texas D (1)
Iowa P (1)
Kansas P (1)

Mags-Did you get all your missing ones?

Mag_Red
08-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Alright...I went through all my quarters (actually have 3.5 full bins of them (about $1,000 I think :rolleyes: )...so let me know if I can swap for the ones I am missing.

The ones I need will be posted shortly...

Mags-Did you get all your missing ones? I still need the Wisconsin and Nebraska Denver mints along with the New Colorado D's
I have two Philly Colorados here

Rockman
08-11-2006, 01:37 PM
I still need the Wisconsin and Nebraska Denver mints along with the New Colorado D's
I have two Philly Colorados here

I will check on the Wisconsin...I'm sure I have an extra for you.

I think we have only 1 Nebraska and no Colorado's yet.

I'll check on the Wisconsin one and put it on the side for you.

milkmania
08-11-2006, 02:57 PM
I will check on the Wisconsin...I'm sure I have an extra for you.

I think we have only 1 Nebraska and no Colorado's yet.

I'll check on the Wisconsin one and put it on the side for you.

this proposed design would have been awesomehttp://www.quarterdesigns.com/proposed/wisconsin/scenic3a.jpg

milkmania
08-11-2006, 03:00 PM
instead of this one..... http://www.quarterdesigns.com/winners/wi_winner.jpg

Rockman
08-11-2006, 03:55 PM
I agree! The first one is better.