PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy 79 help me out!!

insocova
07-18-2006, 12:54 AM
I have been reading this thread for about a year now. I always go straight to the tech/refurb section. I don't participate as much as I read. I have noticed that alot of the older threads do not have the pics and links available that they used to have. From reading, I feel like Jeremy 79 has about the best S& S rebuild that there is. Well, I am in the middle of an entire restoration myself and I want to know how to look at pics of Jeremys boat. Are the pics unavailable, or are they on another website somewhere, or even on this thread. I have tried looking for them on here but have had no luck. So Jeremy, if you read this, let me know how I can see all these pics of your boat. Maybe I am over looking something simple, If so, deem me a MORON and we can move on. Thanks

bigmac
07-18-2006, 05:40 AM
I have been reading this thread for about a year now. I always go straight to the tech/refurb section. I don't participate as much as I read. I have noticed that alot of the older threads do not have the pics and links available that they used to have. From reading, I feel like Jeremy 79 has about the best S& S rebuild that there is. Well, I am in the middle of an entire restoration myself and I want to know how to look at pics of Jeremys boat. Are the pics unavailable, or are they on another website somewhere, or even on this thread. I have tried looking for them on here but have had no luck. So Jeremy, if you read this, let me know how I can see all these pics of your boat. Maybe I am over looking something simple, If so, deem me a MORON and we can move on. Thanks

Those missing images were permanently lost from the TT site during a rebuild about 18 months ago. Hopefully Jeremy has originals he can share with you, but you're correct - they are gone from this web site.

Mag_Red
07-18-2006, 06:14 AM
Not sure how often he's on here, as I know he's been really busy with work. I'll give him a call today and tell him his help is needed.:wavey:

JEREMY79
07-18-2006, 08:59 PM
Have no fear, Jeremy is here.

how gay was that:mad:

anyway. I have a few pics. I think some got lost in the move after I got married. There is a few in my gallery (the little camera at the top)

PM'd my phone number to you. Call me and I can help

Jeremy

JEREMY79
07-21-2006, 04:26 PM
bump for insocova

Talk to me, my boy!

DemolitionMan
07-21-2006, 05:51 PM
If you need any help let me know i have a 1978 i restored?

stevo137
07-21-2006, 05:54 PM
I think some got lost in the move after I got married. Jeremy
Don't worry man, no matter how long you have been married, things still tend to "get lost"...

JEREMY79
07-21-2006, 07:06 PM
If you need any help let me know i have a 1978 i restored?
Your boat it pretty sweet. Did you do it all yourself?

insocova
07-21-2006, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the help. Sorry I started a thread and never got back. I just want to look at every picture of the old boats available. Yours looks really nice. I am at the point where I need to make some critical decisions about redoing the metalflake stripe. It is the original blue but is faded beyond repair. I want to go with the original type of flake texture, but I am told that this process is really difficult to reproduce from the outside of the boat. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think these boats were built "from the outside in" meaning that first the outermost gelcoat was sprayed inside the mold, then the metalflake and hull color, then the glass ect. So, what I am rambling on about is, what is the best way to do this? I know it is not the same, but I have seen some really good looking bass boat glitter paint jobs out there from the factory. This may be a valid option, any suggestions? thanks

DemolitionMan
07-22-2006, 10:11 PM
yes me and some buddies of mine worked on it for about a year.