PDA

View Full Version : Wildman is The Man!

Farmer Ted
07-17-2006, 08:52 PM
A couple of weeks ago, I chucked my anchor with the stretchy cord over the side of the boat so a jetski could tie up (and stop ruining our water)

well the short section of rope I had the buoy tied to then attached to the anchor buddy got tangled on the anchor and the buoy just sank....

grrrr

$35 anchor
$30 anchor buddy down the drain.....

got a call from the Wildman yesterday, he went back to the cove and found my anchor and buoy just floating there like someone left it.

Rock ON!

east tx skier
07-17-2006, 09:08 PM
Missed you in Greenville today, Farmer!

Rock on Wildman!

Farmer Ted
07-17-2006, 09:16 PM
Missed you in Greenville today, Farmer!

Rock on Wildman!

Sorry D,

Boat's in the shop and I'd rather be able to cruise with bad form than not cruise at all.

Let's see some shots of you and G-man ripping it up!

east tx skier
07-17-2006, 09:24 PM
Sure, but I'll have to find one without a boat in the shot.

east tx skier
07-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Well, looks like I can't attach or link to images.

And I just spent time cropping.

east tx skier
07-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Okay, weird. Must have been a firefox thing??? Here's Gman.

Farmer Ted
07-17-2006, 09:43 PM
Well, looks like I can't attach or link to images.

And I just spent time cropping.

dang that first picture has some schweet looking water!!!!!

did you cut out the boat?

I'd like to see the entire picture!

east tx skier
07-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Here's me.

east tx skier
07-17-2006, 09:47 PM
I'll have to email them later, but thanks! Need to get off the 'puter for the night. Later!

jimmer2880
07-18-2006, 08:31 AM
After looking at those pic's - i have to say.... i'll be totally worthless the rest of the day. Sitting here, staring at my monitor, waiting for it to suck me in so I can take a set also!

TMCNo1
07-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Here's Gman.

Doug, is that George from Plano in that Kodak? My goodness, he's a charger!!!!!!:D
I am impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

east tx skier
07-18-2006, 11:58 AM
Doug, is that George from Plano in that Kodak? My goodness, he's a charger!!!!!!:D
I am impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

That's him. I snapped 68 pictures of him in 4 passes. I think I got a few good ones. You think he's charging there, wait until his back is 100%.

I'm so sore right now, I'm typing this with my nose. 8p

TMCNo1
07-18-2006, 04:09 PM
That's him. I snapped 68 pictures of him in 4 passes. I think I got a few good ones. You think he's charging there, wait until his back is 100%.

I'm so sore right now, I'm typing this with my nose. 8p

Seeing the OLD-MAN sking like that, gives me hope for the future!:rolleyes:

jraben8
07-18-2006, 04:46 PM
That water is almost too smooth!!!!

jraben8
07-18-2006, 04:46 PM
Double Post

bradamerry
07-21-2006, 09:02 PM
got back with your stuff Farmer!!!

now for my stuff, not so good.

Boat runs like %^$#.. Parents motorhome gave me problems today on the trip home. Broke my toe..

And I think I will have to put Brandy's truck in the shop tomorrow. Got to the office to get my work truck,FLAT TIRE, so I left it there.:(

east tx skier
07-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Sorry for all your trouble, Brad. For starters, what's not running good on the boat?

bradamerry
07-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Sorry for all your trouble, Brad. For starters, what's not running good on the boat?
The Chevy is acting up already............

east tx skier
07-21-2006, 10:06 PM
What's it doing?

bradamerry
07-21-2006, 10:25 PM
What's it doing?
Will not run over 25mph and gets slower the longer it runs. Can't give it much gas at all or it will bog down. I changed the fuel filter, but it didn't help. The warmer the motor gets the worse it is. Calling Tyler Monday to see if they can look at it.

Brad has gotten very tried of these inboard motors, seems I always have something not working right. Thinking about going back to outboard power, just seems to be more dependable over the long haul. I would love to find a MC openbow w/ an outbaord. I spent half the week riding in a deckboat with an outboard. Second time this summer at Greeson I've gone to another boat.

east tx skier
07-21-2006, 10:30 PM
I was over there last week and the were three weeks behind.

Did you clean your flame arrestor?

Also, I seem to remember reading some stuff about there being some sort of updates for the ECM.

/got nuthin. Tell Shanon you're a friend of mine. Might help. Might not. Who knows? Call me when you come to town; we'll grab some lunch.

Farmer Ted
07-21-2006, 11:10 PM
Will not run over 25mph and gets slower the longer it runs. Can't give it much gas at all or it will bog down. I changed the fuel filter, but it didn't help. The warmer the motor gets the worse it is. Calling Tyler Monday to see if they can look at it.

Brad has gotten very tried of these inboard motors, seems I always have something not working right. Thinking about going back to outboard power, just seems to be more dependable over the long haul. I would love to find a MC openbow w/ an outbaord. I spent half the week riding in a deckboat with an outboard. Second time this summer at Greeson I've gone to another boat.

Brother, let's look at the manual and see if we can figure it out

I just got back from Conway, those dudes are the heat! If you're still going up there I'd recommend taking it to them....

bradamerry
07-22-2006, 09:27 AM
call me this afternoon.. I be back around 2 from a B-day party..

André
07-22-2006, 10:24 AM
Brad
Sorry for your troubles...
There is a screen at the inlet of the fuel pump.Mine got plugged up with debris twice since 4 years.Boat was acting the same as you,starving for gas when at more then 3000 rpm.
Real easy job...just messy with the gas...

east tx skier
07-22-2006, 01:22 PM
Oh, and Brad, keep the inboard man. Farmer don't foot (as far as I know).

bradamerry
07-22-2006, 06:27 PM
Brad
There is a screen at the inlet of the fuel pump.Mine got plugged up with debris twice since 4 years.Boat was acting the same as you,starving for gas when at more then 3000 rpm.
thanks Andre', I will look into that..

jimmer2880
07-24-2006, 06:15 AM
Brad

That's what my problem has been also.