PDA

View Full Version : Oh Pickles!

Ryan
07-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Well now...there are a lot of pickle forks coming to a lake near you and they won't be MC's.

So far the list is
MB Tomcat F23 (http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/342299.html?1152744869)
Tige RZ2 (http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=790)

MC's still look far better in my opinion. I'll pass on posting pics, you guys will have to search them out.

TMCNo1
07-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Thread is called " X-star imitators".....................

Ryan
07-12-2006, 08:09 PM
Thread is called " X-star imitators".....................

Oh pickles is an expletive from Little Einstiens. My son says it all the time and I can't get it out of my head.

ridehype4life
07-13-2006, 03:30 PM
Im a member on Wakeworld and there is some serious teenage-girl bickering going on about these new models! Just goes to show what company is the real leader and innovator...

jraben8
07-13-2006, 04:17 PM
The Tige looks cool if you're really into Speed Racer and the Mach5 in black.

I'm not sure that the MB will float.

Ryan
07-13-2006, 04:42 PM
Im a member on Wakeworld and there is some serious teenage-girl bickering going on about these new models! Just goes to show what company is the real leader and innovator...

No kidding! Many of them need something to rag on now that they're bummed their brand will have ugly vented windshields.

rodltg2
07-13-2006, 05:10 PM
yes mc was the first to introduce the pickle fork into wakeboard boats, however mb was making pickle fork boats along time ago...
i dont like the pickle very much on any of them..

RexDog1
07-13-2006, 05:13 PM
The MB Tower lights Hummm I donít think I like it ??????

Nice try but I think they missed the mark:confused:

Davo
07-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Not diggin' the MB, but the Tige looks super sweet...I like the lines.

Harvey
07-13-2006, 06:47 PM
My jury is still out on both boats as the true test of a wakeboard boat is the WAKE it puts out. And neither has been seen.

I am not a fan of the pickle looking like an offshore racer but I commend them on trying something out there on the tower. There is a good idea in there somewhere for the tower but it came out like a bad acid trip. The best thing about this boat is the gas filler in the rear so it can be filled from either side.

As far as the Tige goes, I am not a fan. It has no internal ballast from the factory. No ballast in a WAKEboard boat is the equivalent of having ballast in a slalom boat (counterproductive). The second problem I have is the vents on the pickle fork. Those are going to get stepped on and they will break. Bad idea. The lines on the boat look good but without ballast I wouldn't waste my money.

One thing I do like on both boats is the transom. They have given the wakeboarder a solid place to sit while strapping in. I personally don't need to sit down but a beginner needs it bad.

rodltg2
07-13-2006, 07:11 PM
i agree the MB quality is awsome, as far as better i dont know...
the mb tower is whats hurting it... very ugly

RobertT
07-13-2006, 08:12 PM
I think the pickle fork front, on every boat I have seen, is awesome.

I don't know how it affects the wake or performance of the boat, but man is it usable.

Take the new 209 which is supposed to be over 21 feet long, chop a foot or so off making it a pickle fork WITHOUT sacrificing the performance or wake....and I am in!!!!

I actually really like the look, and the time I spent in Xstar made me a believer.

Again, I have no idea what it does to performance but if it doesn't negatively impact anything else I want it!!!

wakespecialty
07-13-2006, 10:07 PM
correction - oh pickles is not from Little Einsteins, rather it is from the Higgly Town Heroes.......

and you call yourself a good parent. get off the team talk and in to your kids life man!

ridehype4life
07-13-2006, 10:51 PM
And the verdict is.....

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/344898.jpg

it floats :eek:

I like how they tried something different with the tower... and definately think it looks better in the water in a solid color than on the trailer.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-13-2006, 10:57 PM
get off the team talk and in to your kids life man!
I hope this was intended to be :rolleyes: .........:confused:

PendO
07-14-2006, 12:26 AM
correction - oh pickles is not from Little Einsteins, rather it is from the Higgly Town Heroes.......

and you call yourself a good parent. get off the team talk and in to your kids life man!

Higgley Town Heroes or JoJo's Circus or DoodleBops

djhuff
07-14-2006, 09:47 AM
http://www.wakeworld.com/wwimages/news/2006/RZ23.jpg

Look at the sundeck, looks awful familiar to the lines of my X2.

Ryan
07-14-2006, 10:56 AM

My 3 year old said it was Einstiens yesterday. I asked him again this morning if it was from Einstiens. He said, "YES! Oh, pickles! um ...no, it's from, it's from Heros!" So look at that, you're a genius wakespecialty. You are smarter than my son:uglyhamme I prefer to play with my kids more than watch TV together. They prefer it too.

I hope you are kidding. I know it sounds stupid to the uninitiated, but try using smilies to show your tone. Like :mad: this when you want to be a d***k, or :D this when you're kidding.