PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday!

TMCNo1
09-02-2008, 07:50 PM
Sorry guys and gals, but I'm thru posting birthday wishes since some now banned jackarse jerk come on slamming me for it, so,:mad:

Anyone else can take it upon themselves to do it, I'm sorry! :(

Happy Birthday to everyone throughout the year!:D

JohnE
09-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Sorry guys and gals, but I'm thru posting birthday wishes since some now banned jackarse jerk come on slamming me for it, so,:mad:

Damn, Harold. You're gonna let the troll win?:mad: That ain't right. I know a lot of different people have started Happy Birthday threads. You've just been doing more of it recently. We can start them on our own, but you need to continue just to stick it to the jerk that started that bs.

TMCNo1
09-02-2008, 08:29 PM
I'll post in a Birthday Wish thread started by someone else!

Monte
09-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Damn, Harold. You're gonna let the troll win?:mad: That ain't right. I know a lot of different people have started Happy Birthday threads. You've just been doing more of it recently. We can start them on our own, but you need to continue just to stick it to the jerk that started that bs.

Amen
2nd
tru dat

coz
09-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Sorry guys and gals, but I'm thru posting birthday wishes since some now banned jackarse jerk come on slamming me for it, so,

Anyone else can take it upon themselves to do it, I'm sorry!

Happy Birthday to everyone throughout the year!

What??? :confused: since I've been here I thought you were the official b-day greetings deliverer :confused: please don't let that sheet head change the way things are done here. I personally think it's a cool thing to wish someone a good day and happy birthday, it makes them feel good and gives them and me a smile IMHO.

Keep it up #1 ;) don't let some friendless fool change your ways :D

TMCNo1
09-02-2008, 10:19 PM
What??? :confused: since I've been here I thought you were the official b-day greetings deliverer :confused: please don't let that sheet head change the way things are done here. I personally think it's a cool thing to wish someone a good day and happy birthday, it makes them feel good and gives them and me a smile IMHO.

Keep it up #1 ;) don't let some friendless fool change your ways :D

Thanks guys, I'll think about it. I guess it just pizzed me off!

Willski
09-02-2008, 10:23 PM
I wanna know who dissed Harold and I'm gonna P#*@ on his b-day cake!

Knox's_Better_half
09-02-2008, 10:49 PM
OK, apparently I missed a whole lot while I have been unpacking the house dealing with kids and studying for finals......WTH is going on? Harold you cant go off and not start birthday threads. I have been waiting for my birthday all year!! I miss you guys! Give our love to Lyn and then fill me in on what moron upset the apple cart while I have not been on here.

RexDog1
09-03-2008, 12:28 AM
Sorry guys and gals, but I'm thru posting birthday wishes since some now banned jackarse jerk come on slamming me for it, so,

Anyone else can take it upon themselves to do it, I'm sorry!

Happy Birthday to everyone throughout the year!
F
……………………………………..this :mad:

I have been working allots in the last 4-6 weeks and if someone is giving you CHIT for posting threads about birthdays?????? FFFFFFFFFFFFFF them…… don’t let some jackhole get to you

Thanks for all your threads and posts…………… :D

Harold take care you are in for some bad 2-3 days be safe…:o

Jon

dapicatti
09-03-2008, 12:43 AM
Harold-
I count on you to tell us who's b-day it is. Don't give up on us man!

chudson
09-03-2008, 01:40 PM

TMC#1, Harold, please don't let one Moron stop you from posting birthday wishes, you have multitudes of other posts that are so helpful to others and besides I saw that post that this jerk put up and you had many stand beside you and applaud your efforts on here as do I. And besides your comic relief is pretty good too. It's not like any one person is asigned to Birthday Posts because I and many others do it also, but you living in the eastern part of the US are generally the first to notice in the mornings and post them. What ever you deciede keep up the good work!!!.........Cec

fintek9
09-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Harold-
I count on you to tell us who's b-day it is. Don't give up on us man!True that! I always seem to forget my own till you remind me! then it's.... oh yea, Thanks #1:o

Slinkyredfoot
09-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Thanks guys, I'll think about it. I guess it just pizzed me off!

And rightfully so TMC...but like so many previous have said don't let this jerk get to you.

I always looked forward to your birthday threads...just would not be the same for somone else to do your honors.....;)

dpolen
09-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Harold, coming from someone that doesn't post a ton, here's a vote to keep on doing what you've been doing. I've got a birthday coming up pretty soon, sure would be cool to get one of your fun posts! ;-) Don't sweat some jackarse...we all know you're the real deal!

dapicatti
09-04-2008, 12:30 AM
You know, I was a little upset when Harold didn't wish me a happy birthday, until I realized I hid my age from everyone......oops. Keep up the good work Harold. We all look forward to your posts.

DZ011
09-04-2008, 01:54 AM
I'm sad,... Yesterday WAS my b-day!

You guys have always made me laugh!

6ballsisall
10-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Happy B-Day LanierProstar190!

TMCNo1
10-14-2008, 12:47 PM
Happy Birthday! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_10_12.gif

TMCNo1
10-14-2008, 12:48 PM
I'm sad,... Yesterday WAS my b-day!

You guys have always made me laugh!

Happy Birthday, Yesterday! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_10_12.gif

suedv
10-14-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm totally confused. I must have missed something here about birthday posts. :confused:

I do know that it really makes me happy when I get birthday messages from people on here.

lanier92prostar
10-14-2008, 04:11 PM

Thanks!!:D:D

atlfootr
10-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Did U get my post, under Visitor Messages?

JohnE
10-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Happy Birthday, Jeff! I haven't checked, but you didn't get your own thread with for this???

lanier92prostar
10-14-2008, 09:35 PM
Thanks John. No need for a thread. Just another year that I am happy to be alive!!

trickskier
10-14-2008, 09:41 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!! HOPE YOU'VE HAD A GREAT DAY!!! :D

lanier92prostar
10-14-2008, 09:43 PM
Thanks Tricky!