PDA

View Full Version : New to the TEAM!

jaxrider
07-12-2006, 08:43 AM
Hello all,
I just recently purchased my first Mastercraft (2004 X-2, fully loaded). As I am getting excited on taking about taking the new ride out for the first ride, I figured that I would post on the site. Just so everyone knows I use to own a 93 Ski Nautique and have never had any other boat. Hope this new boat lives up to all of the great things that I hear about MC.

sanjuan23
07-12-2006, 08:48 AM
Welcome and Pictures are a Must. Enjoy the new ride and the site!!:cool:

bradamerry
07-12-2006, 08:50 AM
Congrats and welcome... Hope you enjoy the new boat... SN makes a damn fine ski boat as well..

atlfootr
07-12-2006, 08:51 AM
I use to own a Ski Nautique.
Hope this new boat lives up to all of the great things that I hear about MC.Let me be the third to say "Congrats" on wise and profitable investment.
Obviously, I'm referring about your BRAND NEW MasterCraft :steering:

After owning a MC, you'll ever want to mention the "other brand" ever again :purplaugh
Take great care and cherish it always ...
Welcome aboard :wavey: ...

TMCNo1
07-12-2006, 08:57 AM
Welcome, enjoy the forum!

east tx skier
07-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Welcome. Please ask someone to take video when you put it in reverse for the first time. Would probably look similar to me the first time I tried to back up a SN after getting used to driving LH rotation boats. Enjoy your new ride!

Datdude
07-12-2006, 10:15 AM
Welcome to the board and let's see some pics of the new boat!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Welcome! :D

TMCNo1
07-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Welcome! :D

I just don't believe you gave a 1 word post to a new member!
You must have not got any sleep last night and the cobwebs are clouding your memory bank!:eek: :uglyhamme :shocked:

starman205
07-12-2006, 10:31 AM
Jaxrider, welcome to the board. Please post pictures of your new ride when you get a chance. :wavey:

slink976
07-12-2006, 10:45 AM
Whats up with all the newbie's getting X2???

Welcome to the board I to am a newbie and soon will have a sweet ride like you

Pic please

M-Funf
07-12-2006, 10:48 AM
Welcome! Enjoy the ride :D

SkiDog
07-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Hello all,
I just recently purchased my first Mastercraft (2004 X-2, fully loaded). As I am getting excited on taking about taking the new ride out for the first ride, I figured that I would post on the site. Just so everyone knows I use to own a 93 Ski Nautique and have never had any other boat. Hope this new boat lives up to all of the great things that I hear about MC.
Welcome to the board! You're gonna have some fun on here, but you gotta watch out for the likes of TMC#1, UMP, Wakebroad, East Texas Skiier, and a few more characters on here! They(not me), will talk you into doing things that aren't right!:D UMP will start up some poll about you having had a Ski Nautank, TMC#1 will teach you all the wrong ways to keep your platform in tip top shape: , Easty will make you post some off color pics of all your friends:D , and Wakebroad, well we just like to tease her! She's OUR western rep.:love:
That should about cover it! Can't wait to see some pics of the new ride!
I see that you are in the southeast. Did you happen to buy your new boat from Liquid Sports Marine in Jacksonville. Those are some FINE peeps at that store and will take great strides to help you with whatever you need! :toast:
See ya! DOG

jaxrider
07-12-2006, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I didnt buy the boat from Liquid here in jax, but I do live down the road from them and they are cool guys. I try to stop by there every two weeks or so. I look foward to all of the wrong advice j/k and hope to had a little color myself. I will post pics of the first outing sometime after the weekend.

By the way. I am taking off the tower speakers with the lights. What are they worth and does anyone want them. I have a friend who wants them but I have no idea of their value.
Thanks.

SkiDog
07-12-2006, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I didnt buy the boat from Liquid here in jax, but I do live down the road from them and they are cool guys. I try to stop by there every two weeks or so. I look foward to all of the wrong advice j/k and hope to had a little color myself. I will post pics of the first outing sometime after the weekend.

By the way. I am taking off the tower speakers with the lights. What are they worth and does anyone want them. I have a friend who wants them but I have no idea of their value.
Thanks.

Damn, I JUST replaced my tower speakers this last weekend! Call Cliff @ LSM, I'm sure he can tell you. I still might want them too!

RexDog1
07-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Welcome.... X2 Nice, Need Some Photos