PDA

View Full Version : Here's to lakefront living ...

atlfootr
07-09-2006, 04:01 PM
I'm sitt'n on the dock w/ my dog Chaz, who most of you know by now.
We're out here watch'n a "family outting" turn nasty.

A famiily group, w/ of all boat's a MC PS 205 having a yelling match beween Father (skier) and very young son (driver) that's behind the wheel. I'll bet as you read this, you know in your head already what's taking place and is about to unfold; perhaps you've even been there yourself.

Anyway, pop's com'n up on a pair of doubles - attempt'n a step off to one .
With the son :steering: who BTW, can bearly see over the windshield slow'n down and dropp'n to almost idle speed every time dad attempts his transition drown'n the 'ol guy as he's cry'n out for more speed.

All this is happing as mom's yell'n @ dad to get up, get up :rant:
It was a pretty funny scene, man :purplaugh

Here's to lakefront living :friday:

billr
07-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Exactly why I wouldn't let my kids drive until they understood what and how to drive. Besides I learned to ski at an early age. ( Behind a 14' skiff and 35HP johnson ) Would that make an interesting thread? What did you learn to ski behind??

atlfootr
07-09-2006, 05:03 PM
Exactly why I wouldn't let my kids drive until they understood what and how to drive. Besides I learned to ski at an early age. ( Behind a 14' skiff and 35HP johnson ) Wouldn't that make an interesting thread?
What did you learn to ski behind??I just started that thread, already ... :D

shepherd
07-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Wonder why momma wasn't driving??? :confused:

Probably to save the marriage :noface:

atlfootr
07-09-2006, 05:30 PM
Wonder why momma wasn't driving??? :confused:
Probably to save the marriage :noface:Actually, she was at first ... then the kid took the wheel :steering: