PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pass digital pro

ibaukcat
07-08-2006, 09:42 AM
Anyone know the best place to buy the perf pass dig pro?
Looks like Schnitki's has the best price. They any good?

John B
07-08-2006, 10:16 AM
Skier to Skier has good prices too. Not sure who's are better. Here is the link to the Skier to Skier site
http://www.skiertoskier.com/shop/usa/enter.html
Can you post the link to Schnitki's site :D

bigmac
07-08-2006, 10:37 AM
Can you post the link to Schnitki's site :D
http://www.schnitzskis.com/shopping/perfectpass.html

east tx skier
07-08-2006, 12:35 PM
Anyone know the best place to buy the perf pass dig pro?
Looks like Schnitki's has the best price. They any good?

Bought mine from Schnitz a couple of years back (prices were even better then). Arrived fast and has been trouble free.

Ric
07-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Bought mine from Schnitz a couple of years back (prices were even better then). Arrived fast and has been trouble free.
steve doesn't know shnit

ahh just having a bit of fun fellas... schnitz quoted me a good price when I was looking for digital pro on my 190.
I bought mine from elberts.. Are they still in business?

east tx skier
07-08-2006, 12:45 PM
I think their website is still up.

BrianM
07-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Skier to Skiers price was just as good as Schnitz and the service was second to none.

bdecker
07-08-2006, 07:46 PM
I'm considering pulling my system, PP 6.5 out of my Supra as it seems most buyers aren't that interested in this feature/ ie not willing to pay for it. Not sure what you're putting it in, but if it's a traditional throttle cable, I might be able to save you a few bucks vs new. I never even put the paddle wheel in.

kpickett
07-08-2006, 11:39 PM
If you can pick PP up used - do it fast! But, if you can't, I priced everyone out this spring, and Skier-to-Skier was the best price, free shipping, and fast. They also gave me great advice during the install. I called them at least three times. The install isn't bad, by the way.

I then ordered magnets and course supplies from Skier-to-Skier. Can't say enough good things about them.

BrianM
07-09-2006, 12:30 PM
I'm considering pulling my system, PP 6.5 out of my Supra as it seems most buyers aren't that interested in this feature/ ie not willing to pay for it. Not sure what you're putting it in, but if it's a traditional throttle cable, I might be able to save you a few bucks vs new. I never even put the paddle wheel in.

Just a note that all of the PP systems are the same for all boats. The only difference is the length of the throttle cable. The correct cable can easily be ordered from PP (about $50 I think) and installed on the system so it will work on your particular boat. In many cases the cable will be the same length anyway. My '97 TBI Chevy used the same cable as my '88 Carb Ford.

Ben
07-10-2006, 08:06 AM
I recommend Tadd @ H2Osmosis.com. Great pricing and service.