PDA

View Full Version : No drinking and driving dealership boats SAFETY FIRST!

tex
07-08-2006, 12:00 AM
Erk's new posting site for all things non-alcoholic!

erkoehler
07-08-2006, 12:15 AM
I never drink, so it doesn't matter who's boat I am driving.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-08-2006, 12:17 AM
I'll get him started off.........Sharps

erkoehler
07-08-2006, 12:27 AM
Dew or pepsi for me....or maybe gatorade.

rodltg2
07-08-2006, 01:01 AM
erk you need to move here so we can have a DD for all our adventures..
desighnated bryan is getting overwhelemd....this year

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-08-2006, 11:26 AM
how bout some non alcholic champagne?

Ric
07-08-2006, 11:39 AM
I like water, Erk

erkoehler
07-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Water's good.....

07-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Water for me!

Ric
07-08-2006, 12:56 PM
What's the story behind the thread name? Is there some rule in chigagoland about no beer on the boat during test drives? If so, I'd like to thank my lucky stars I'm in Texas!

Ole Miss Rebels
07-08-2006, 01:26 PM
we dont drink, nor do we allow any alcohol on our boat. for that matter, we don't let anyone on our boat who has been drinking. don't need the liability, irresponsiblility or aggravation. furthermore, we have had two alcohol related fatalities on the water nearby within the last month. totally unnecessary and tragic. i have zero tolerance for alcohol affected behavior. i personally hope anyone drinking and driving a vehicle or a boat gets locked up before they kill someone. i'm no pilgrim, i just like to minimize the opportunity for tragedy.

Ric
07-08-2006, 01:33 PM
But it's is soo good,.... when it touches your lips!

07-08-2006, 04:09 PM
My buddies get pretty beered up on my boat, but I dont cuz I dont drink much plus I have to tow the boat home.

shepherd
07-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Well, since Ole Miss won't give me a pull, it's nice to know that you're out there UMP! :friday:

07-08-2006, 05:06 PM
You mean skiing SHep? or pull your boat home? I can do both, only not in Florida where you be. Maybe I can come down this winter and ski with you! :headbang: That would rule! :friday: I can stay sober and drive the boat, and tow it for you. Just stay sober enough for me to ski first! :D

tex
07-08-2006, 05:28 PM
The title came out of some fun between Erk and myself. It is Not meant as a dig on Erk or the great folks at Chicago Mastercraft!

Hoosier Bob
07-08-2006, 06:30 PM
How can you properly test drive a boat without drinkin'? That is strange! :eek:

Ric
07-08-2006, 07:55 PM
How can you properly test drive a boat without drinkin'? That is strange! :eek: Hell I dont know...
I dont think it is even done around these parts 8p

SkiDog
07-08-2006, 07:58 PM
How can you properly test drive a boat without drinkin'? That is strange! :eek:

Dog concurs!!!!!!!!! Now that my boat has a GOOD owner, a few beers is allowed on board :D When I test drove this boat, I felt guilty just for having a bottle of water with me when we tried it out! Picky, picky,picky!!!!!!!!!!!! gimme a break! :friday: :woohoo:

shepherd
07-08-2006, 09:13 PM
You mean skiing SHep? or pull your boat home? I can do both, only not in Florida where you be. Maybe I can come down this winter and ski with you! :headbang: That would rule! :friday: I can stay sober and drive the boat, and tow it for you. Just stay sober enough for me to ski first! :D

Any time UMP. Any time brother. Actually, I usually don't hit the licker until after I ski, and then it's only for medicinal purposes!

Hoosier Bob
07-08-2006, 09:14 PM
I don't think UMP wants the LICKER! Try beer that should loosen him up for the "LICKER!" :D Remember you are on a boat! You could always make him swim back!Any time UMP. Any time brother. Actually, I usually don't hit the licker until after I ski, and then it's only for medicinal purposes!

shepherd
07-08-2006, 10:57 PM
You got me HB. You a sick MF... 8p

07-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Never mind HB shep, How can you expect him to be anywhere near normal with his sheep fetish. :D HB is sick in his own way and we all just let him be in his own world. its better that way. ;)

Hey Shep, do you have gators anywhere in your waters down there? :eek: I just thought of that!

shepherd
07-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Hey Shep, do you have gators anywhere in your waters down there? :eek: I just thought of that!

I hear they are out there. Haven't seen any in the two years I've been skiing here. They tend to make themselves scarce when the big ol' ski boats are running back and forth across the lake.

atlfootr
07-09-2006, 05:00 PM
we dont drink

nor do we, allow any alcohol on our boat
we don't let anyone on our boat, who has been drinking
don't need the liability
irresponsiblility
or aggravation.
furthermore, we have had two alcohol related fatalities on the water nearby within the last month. totally unnecessary and tragic. i have zero tolerance for alcohol affected behavior. i personally hope anyone drinking and driving a vehicle or a boat gets locked up before they kill someone. i'm no pilgrim, i just like to minimize the opportunity for tragedy.woooooooooah :eek3:
Think I'll be pass'n on any future invites :rolleyes:

tex
07-09-2006, 05:18 PM
we dont drink, nor do we allow any alcohol on our boat. for that matter, we don't let anyone on our boat who has been drinking. don't need the liability, irresponsiblility or aggravation. furthermore, we have had two alcohol related fatalities on the water nearby within the last month. totally unnecessary and tragic. i have zero tolerance for alcohol affected behavior. i personally hope anyone drinking and driving a vehicle or a boat gets locked up before they kill someone. i'm no pilgrim, i just like to minimize the opportunity for tragedy.
Enjoy your time on the water responsible. There is nothing wrong with responsible consumption...there is with irresponsible consumption. I respect you and your families decision.

atlfootr
07-09-2006, 05:22 PM
There is nothing wrong with responsible consumption...there is with irresponsible consumption.
I respect you and your families decision.ditto:friday:

Workin' 4 Toys
07-09-2006, 11:38 PM
What's the story behind the thread name? Is there some rule in chigagoland about no beer on the boat during test drives? If so, I'd like to thank my lucky stars I'm in Texas!
No rules I am aware of. I think they actually encourage it, takes the paper signing "sting" away........:o

atlfootr
07-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Erk's new posting site for all things non-alcoholic!Here's my contribution ...to ERK!

erkoehler
07-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Thanks Tex :)

atlfootr
07-10-2006, 09:46 AM
Could be worse ... I still have not gotten my 3 shirts from Erk?Wadda make of this :confused:
PendO, wants his shirts :rant:

Ric
07-10-2006, 10:06 AM
Hasn't a stiff drink and a boat kinda been synonymous since the beginning of time? :D

tex
11-14-2007, 11:28 PM
I'm drinking for Erk as we speak!