PDA

View Full Version : Back to Work

tex
07-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Help me! After almost 2 months sitting in the big chair...I have to go back to work on Monday. The bad part...It's a new job and I will still be on the bum leg for months! Any advice from my most trusted of ski friends?

Hoosier Bob
07-07-2006, 09:28 PM
What are you going to be doing? I remember blowing my achillies and five days later my president asking me if I was going to see any dealers today? That was a tough time but I was back the next week and able to travel and complete my normal duties in 14 days! Crutches and all. I did hop alot and hated rain and wet floors! Complete rupture but very solid Docs! Are you desk bound or actual bustin' your arse work? :confused: Help me! After almost 2 months sitting in the big chair...I have to go back to work on Monday. The bad part...It's a new job and I will still be on the bum leg for months! Any advice from my most trusted of ski friends?

tex
07-07-2006, 09:33 PM
I will be doing medical recruiting. No doctors or nurses...just everything else at the hospital. I will be on the phones alot but will have to travel 3-4 times a month. Just day trips so I should be able to crutch it with a cool backpack. I understand about wet floors!

Hoosier Bob
07-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Sounds great! The more you get out and contribute the better. I am sure you as I can't stant sitting for too long. If you are even remotely in sales you and your customer will have an instant connection. The degree may be less but everyone can appreciate your strife! Just hit it hard like you are going for 250'! Just like Sammy! You will miss a few jumps but that is why we all do it! Anyone who Jumps must find work easy! :D I will be doing medical recruiting. No doctors or nurses...just everything else at the hospital. I will be on the phones alot but will have to travel 3-4 times a month. Just day trips so I should be able to crutch it with a cool backpack. I understand about wet floors!

Maristar210
07-07-2006, 11:21 PM
TEX

Is the cupholder mounted on the left or right crutch?

HB

Your boss always hounding your a$$ to get back to work?

;) Steve

tex
07-07-2006, 11:24 PM
TEX

Is the cupholder mounted on the left or right crutch?

HB

Your boss always hounding your a$$ to get back to work?

;) Steve
I move to quick to mount a cup holder...besides..I have always had a buddy right there to hold my cocktail for me!

When I do get back to work...Tiger will be lonely!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
07-09-2006, 01:43 PM
well, Tex, it would depend on WHO your most trusted ski friends are! :D ;)

tex
07-11-2006, 01:19 AM
I made it throught the first day. I'm stoked about my new job. The company is alot of fun and seems to treat everyone well. It's nice to go to work on the first day and get excited without it being a big rah rah session! I did have to stay to 9pm. The leg held out ok. All the new hires really helped me out a lot. 6:15 did come awful early this morning after 8 and 9 awakenings for the past 2 months. I will go back to work again tomorow. Thanks for the support!

SteveO
07-11-2006, 10:22 AM
Welcome back to reality Tex. Looks like the post count will be down for a while.

tex
07-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Thanks Steve...Did you get the email about the lake?

tex
11-15-2007, 12:30 AM
Keep your fingers crossed!